Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
It is interesting, but I do not fully understand what is fundamentally new this company offers?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
I believe that the scope of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1? Are you talking about battles without rules?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Mark Space is based on its own development, that is, M1 technology. This is the logic and driving force, based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Yes, and besides, the project has a very strong team, I have often heard about them, so there is no doubt that the project will turn out really good!
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Mark Space is based on its own development, that is, M1 technology. This is the logic and driving force, based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Yes, and besides, the project has a very strong team, I have often heard about them, so there is no doubt that the project will turn out really good!
Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that it will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

Hey, guys are they running any referral campaign for their project? If yes can someone please tell how I can join that campaign?

Neutrality

Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:13:49 AM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
It is interesting, but I do not fully understand what is fundamentally new this company offers?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
I believe that the scope of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
Of course not)
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Very interesting! So, do you think this project has a great future?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that it will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you seriously plan to participate in the sale, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very good price, the sooner the sale of tokens ends!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

Of course not)
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Very interesting! So, do you think this project has a great future?
Of course, I'm sure of it! Look at the prototype of course the version on the site, I have never seen a team manage to achieve such results in the clarity of graphics, I think this project is the future!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Hey, guys are they running any referral campaign for their project? If yes can someone please tell how I can join that campaign?

You can participate in bounty , check their bounty thread
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

I completely agree with you! If you seriously plan to participate in the sale, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very good price, the sooner the sale of tokens ends!

Exactly, already the community supporting this project and the chance of increasing in price will be huge after once it hits the exchanges. We have to buy in the present sale otherwise soon the token sale will end.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

Exactly, already the community supporting this project and the chance of increasing in price will be huge after once it hits the exchanges. We have to buy in the present sale otherwise soon the token sale will end.

just remember to do your research first. you are responsible for what you invest in.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

They raised around 6m dollars. https://mark.space/info/

It was unlucky if markets didn't crash it would be around 15m $. Still it is a very good amount.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

They have collected more than enough money to complete the project in any case
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

They raised around 6m dollars. https://mark.space/info/

It was unlucky if markets didn't crash it would be around 15m $. Still it is a very good amount.

Based on my initial estimate, if the market nose dive hasn't happened, they would have gathered around $10 million dollar in funding and that is very remarkable and will play a significant contribution to the development of the project. Smiley

They just need to hodl most of their funds. The market will turn around and their coins will be worth more again.  Cheesy
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!
Neymar10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.
I dont know if this is good news, because a lot of traders seem not to like hitbtc . Good news would be if Markspace will trade at kucoin for example
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

oh i see mark.space raised a lot, over 6000 ETH. That's a good sign.  Smiley
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.

One of the downsides of having this kind of project on the blockchain is that transactions have to undergo a cumbersome ritual that doesn't scale. In other words, the decentralized computer isn't fast enough to deal with the apps running on it. As we can see from CryptoKitties. It's a trade off between performance and security (or is it trust?) and for some apps it doesn't make sense to run in the blockchain. Now if you were buying a Landrover thru Mark.space, sure, it's safer than sending a cheque by mail. But unfortunately you're sharing the decentralized computer with frivolous apps, so your payment fails or is delayed. Ethereum better solve this scalability problem soon because it's hurting business.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

I dont know if this is good news, because a lot of traders seem not to like hitbtc . Good news would be if Markspace will trade at kucoin for example
I prefer Bittrex but that does not necessarily mean that appearing this crypto at any other exchange market will be a bad sign. Frankly, any exchange will go; moreover, I think that it will later appear in all main exchange markets and make some x-s.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: