Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

I have a question about the future? Do you have any plans for the future? What are your DEVELOPMENT PLANS?  Huh
After the Token sale, our prototype will be further enhanced to include the functionality described in the next section. The goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those providing computational capacity and storage resources. This will enable rich functionality from the platform.
Do you have any new districts? Or you have only the mentioned?
We are not limiting the project capabilities to only the four districts mentioned above. In the future we may add more. An Educational district could be a possible candidate. VR solutions for education are some of the most tangible applications of VR from the monetization perspective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

I have a question about the future? Do you have any plans for the future? What are your DEVELOPMENT PLANS?  Huh
After the Token sale, our prototype will be further enhanced to include the functionality described in the next section. The goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those providing computational capacity and storage resources. This will enable rich functionality from the platform.
We are not limiting the project capabilities to only the four districts mentioned above. In the future we may add more. An Educational district could be a possible candidate. VR solutions for education are some of the most tangible applications of VR from the monetization perspective.
What access I would have, couse at present, each user has access to the following personal information. Is it like that?
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

What access I would have, couse at present, each user has access to the following personal information. Is it like that?
Profile Settings Friends list Messages log Personal photo gallery Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems) Personal blog
nrvkush

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Profile Settings Friends list Messages log Personal photo gallery Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems) Personal blog
What is MOSL? Is it your program language? Can you explain to me for my understanding.
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

What is MOSL? Is it your program language? Can you explain to me for my understanding.
MOSL is a language similar to JavaScript for creating objects within MARK.SPACE, allowing the implementation of: Visual presentation of an object in 3D; Movement of an object in 3D; Visual effects of an object;
nrvkush

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

MOSL is a language similar to JavaScript for creating objects within MARK.SPACE, allowing the implementation of: Visual presentation of an object in 3D; Movement of an object in 3D; Visual effects of an object;
Thank you very much! Great idea you have! I really enjoy it!  Smiley
Groc

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

Thank you very much! Great idea you have! I really enjoy it!  Smiley
We are very glad to hear it and will be happy to help you)))
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

How can I get MRK tokens? What can I do for this?
 Huh

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Huh
You could earn MRK tokens by:
Selling or renting your units or even blocks and entire districts;
Selling your products or services;
Selling your custom 3D objects;
Selling ads;
Selling digital content.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

Huh
Selling ads;
Selling digital content.

What are the maximum and minimum contributions? How much?
 Huh

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Huh
Selling ads;
Selling digital content.

Huh
The minimum contribution amount is 0.1 ETH or 0.01 BTC The maximum contribution amount is 500 (five hundred) ETH or 50 (fifty) BTC . Please remember that all transaction amounts at all times fluctuate based on the applicable exchange rate of either ETH or BTC.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

Huh
Selling ads;
Selling digital content.

Huh
The minimum contribution amount is 0.1 ETH or 0.01 BTC The maximum contribution amount is 500 (five hundred) ETH or 50 (fifty) BTC . Please remember that all transaction amounts at all times fluctuate based on the applicable exchange rate of either ETH or BTC.
Thank you for everything! It is very important!
 Smiley

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

Tell me about your program space. What is the maximum estimated area does your project have?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Tell me about your program space. What is the maximum estimated area does your project have?
 Huh
A Block is a space with a maximum estimated area of 582,400 m2, divided into 260 units, 10 streets, and 25 intersections
miraxgr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Huh
A Block is a space with a maximum estimated area of 582,400 m2, divided into 260 units, 10 streets, and 25 intersections
And what can you tell me about Unit? What characteristics does it have?  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Huh
A Unit is a space with a maximum estimated area of 2,240m2, which can consist of boxes. The minimum required number is one box, the maximum being 35 boxes. A unit has a street exit and entrance, leading to the location of other units (websites).
miraxgr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

Huh
A Unit is a space with a maximum estimated area of 2,240m2, which can consist of boxes. The minimum required number is one box, the maximum being 35 boxes. A unit has a street exit and entrance, leading to the location of other units (websites).
Thanks for answers)) I really liked your project
elrugrim

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Huh
Thanks for answers)) I really liked your project
Thank you) I am pleased to  Smiley
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

i like to own my own VR space some point. Love mark.space concept and all project in VR space.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

Huh

I understood correctly then, a unit is just like a website. Do you think that this is the first approach that one day will lead us to a virtual internet? It's mind blowing, isn't it?

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: