Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:28:48 AM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:42:12 AM

So, how much will a virutal reality space cost in this platform?
It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is not possible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
okaypool

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
Thanks!
In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?
Is there a limited amount of units avalable? Or are they unlimited?
costgranda

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
I believe this is M1's own development. M1 is a logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:03:26 AM

Thanks!
In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?

I don't think they are unlimited but must be a huge number. Has anyone calculated how many units there are in total? Or is this number somewhere stated?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

I believe this is M1's own development. M1 is a logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization.
Yes, and besides, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. Thanks to this, the number of cells and their quality will grow, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
okaypool

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

Thanks!

I don't think they are unlimited but must be a huge number. Has anyone calculated how many units there are in total? Or is this number somewhere stated?
I dont think there is a fixed limit of unit in that sense, the only limit for the unit is probably given by the hard cap, at least for what we know at this moment. But i think you will be able to buy them later too, they will just cost more
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

Yes, and besides, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. Thanks to this, the number of cells and their quality will grow, which will positively affect the growth of new users!
Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that Mark Space will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
costgranda

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:21:41 AM

Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that Mark Space will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very good price! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

Actually there are some project that have the same concept the only difference is who will be the one to implement it first, its a race to the virtual reality market place.
Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

Actually there are some project that have the same concept the only difference is who will be the one to implement it first, its a race to the virtual reality market place.

I agree with you. I understand competition in VR sector is getting fierce every passing day but I got a feeling that mark.space will be one of the best out there.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

I agree with you. I understand competition in VR sector is getting fierce every passing day but I got a feeling that mark.space will be one of the best out there.

Definitely! I personally dont know of any other project that uses the VR technology to build some kind of "mall". Its pretty unique
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

It will mainly depend of how many users it will be able to get, but given the partnership they already got it's highly probable people will come
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Thanks!

Big stores can buy a lot of space. how about small stores as well? They must have place for small stores as well. More customers - more people will know about MarcSpace...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

Thanks!

Big stores can buy a lot of space. how about small stores as well? They must have place for small stores as well. More customers - more people will know about MarcSpace...

Well I think small stores can buy less space (as much as they need). What should be the problem with small stores?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

It will mainly depend of how many users it will be able to get, but given the partnership they already got it's highly probable people will come

It is a very futuristic project with a great vision. People will come no matter what. I have no doubt about it.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

It is a very futuristic project with a great vision. People will come no matter what. I have no doubt about it.

It's not that easy man. this needs to be promoted a lot to get the users it needs. partnerships are great but won't be enough.

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: