Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:50:04 AM

Tell the people around you about Bitcoin, this is necessary for the recognition of Bitcoin, tell the ones who do not know. I can not use exaggerated expressions because it can be repulsive. When I talk about Bitcoin, I'm talking about Blockchain. Until recently, everything is changing rapidly in our world where only cash and checks are used. In the near future, only the possibility of using digital money is high. Investing must decide for themselves, investing in the digital money will be their choice.
100%succes

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:55:08 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
I do not know bitcoin will be up to when, want to grow stronger or become weaker. which I feel is currently enjoying what has been offered by bitcoin, and focus what we do on bitcoin according to the rules made and agreed.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:03:39 AM

This all ball down to our activities in the bitcoin community, that is steady usage of bitcoin and try as much as possible to keep the price growth steady. Enlightening people about what bitcoin is and trying to increase the market value of bitcoin. If all this are done I don't think bitcoin can ever die.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:08:38 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
I say whats on my mind and my opinion about that.yes, it is true that the bitcoin is fluctuating and unstable so its difficult to predict what comes next You just need to trust yourself and your think because they only say but don't have proof there's many problem that encounter by the bitcoin but until now the bitcoin is alive amd survived forghose problem. I think bitcoin have a long life.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:10:44 AM

Make sure you always use bitcoin. There's nothing in the world  sure things, but to make sure that bitcoin does not end, you should always use your bitcoin. Do not let your bitcoin unused. Bitcoin must be like money, it must always spin, there must always be a transaction. Bitcoin will survive if more bitcoin is used.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:12:58 AM

Ensuring bitcoin to remain in the future depends on its own users. As more and more bitcoin users arrive and are consistent with bitcoin, I think bitcoin will continue to exist, and bitcoin as the next crypto is sure to happen.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:16:02 AM

For me the more users are there for bitcoin then the more security it will have.  Therefore if we would want bitcoin to never end then we must find more users,  meaning we must promote it to others. Each and everyone of us must now take responsibility in order to provide aid on the building of more solid cryptocurrency.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:27:28 AM

For me to prove that bitcoin never end or bitcoin is not a bubble instead it soar high in the future is that, the user should trust what bitcoin can do in our lives and bitcoin should also prove that they can be trusted for our future. TRUST is abig word that can also be change our lives if it is broken.  Even me im doubting if bitcoin will be long lasting but still im hoping that it will never end.
So, for those who user of bitcoin save the small amount that bitcoin can give and use it in a better way, in that way we prove that bitcoin will not become a bubble. And most especially use or manage well the bitcoin for there will be less victim of scamming and can easily get the TRUST of others.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:28:58 AM

There is no asurity in the world, but atleast its anonymous currency so its nearly impossible to close down.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:50:04 AM

There is no asurity in the world, but atleast its anonymous currency so its nearly impossible to close down.

Yeah there is no sure in this world, actually in bitcoin we are really not sure, it can be gone any time but i think it will not happen for now. Maybe someday but im still hoping that its not happen for the future .
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:08:36 AM

We cannot predict about bitcoin and you doesnt sure if bitcoin improve or die but use bitcoin because it is not die today and this is what they do.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

For me the more users are there for bitcoin then the more security it will have.  Therefore if we would want bitcoin to never end then we must find more users,  meaning we must promote it to others. Each and everyone of us must now take responsibility in order to provide aid on the building of more solid cryptocurrency.
Yes its true, I we just make bitcoin be used by more people, I don't think it would be obsolete because as of now bitcoin solves a lot of problems like unemployment and freelancing related problems plus it may help to ease financial crisis in the future. I suggest that more countries should review bitcoin before making any comments that it is a scam because in the end its just a technology and the one who scams are people.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

We make sure that bitcoin never ends by having the community the control over it. As you know, bitcoin can be generated by miners and can be controlled by the community involved. Since bitcoin can be considered as an open stock in a market, the community has the overall control of its price and its value movement. We are never sure that the rise on value of bitcoin is continues or just at a given time table because it is greatly dependent on how much the community invest on it.

maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:49:32 AM

The community persisting and the market maintaining a steady course is the best way to make sure that Bitcoin doesn't die, but that all comes down to people actually being involved with the community and making sure it doesn't die on their own volition. Most of it comes down to community interaction. If they doesn't exist, meaning people getting bored and leaving, then the community shrinks, resulting in less content being produced, resulting in more people leaving, etc.

I really agree with you. community is the most influential factor. but anyway bitcoin is always attacked by some banks with ponzy scheme issues.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:58:33 AM

There is really no assurance that Bitcoin never ends. Technology innovation is constant and replaces those older ones that cannot cope up. Bitcoin is not yet mainstream so I think we are still in pioneering stage. Following Bitcoin trends and news will help if it is still good to remain a Bitcoin holder or not anymore.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:00:54 AM

always increase the bitcoin transaction and always buy as much bitcoin as possible because bitcoin will always exist if the demand is still high.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:21:18 AM

Tell the people around you about Bitcoin, this is necessary for the recognition of Bitcoin, tell the ones who do not know. I can not use exaggerated expressions because it can be repulsive. When I talk about Bitcoin, I'm talking about Blockchain. Until recently, everything is changing rapidly in our world where only cash and checks are used. In the near future, only the possibility of using digital money is high. Investing must decide for themselves, investing in the digital money will be their choice.

No its not necessary to tell everyone about bitcoin because there are already a lot of company that is running bitcoins. The only possible reason for the bitcoins to end is if it loses its value and when that time comes we are already rich because it takes a very long time before this coins will lost its value.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:43:34 AM

If the bitcoin is on high it is in demand.That people need to invest their own ways to become a rich person.That when the value price is in the proper ways,then it is good for all of us..
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:46:59 AM

As long as people who knows bitcoin or the investor can trust and support Bitcoin as the best place profitable investment. Maybe Bitcoin keep there for long time even never ends.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:01:39 AM

No one can guarantee the survival of Bitcoin just like no one can guarantee the survival of the dollar. But unlike the dollar bitcoin faces the threat of emerging technologies. You see, bitcoin is an application of cryptography. Breakthroughs in this field can very much threaten the existence of Bitcoin. Also bitcoin is a replacement of our corrupt traditional banking system. Given the opportunity they'll definitely kill bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: