Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

As a community in-love with this amazing cryptocurrency, we should always show support to it even if we don't have the capability nor the finances to back bitcoins up. We should start by marketing bitcoins as an amazing tool to transfer money from one country to another without middlemen.

Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
We don't know if what will happen, we're not sure if what will happen i the future because we don't know if when bitcoin ends. We are really not sure that bitcoin will never end, but grows bigger, I thinks that will not happen because were not sure if bitcoin is stable.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

To ensure that bitcoin will never really end, we only need to continue to give it value. Once all bitcoin users ignore it and will no longer give it value, bitcoin will become useless.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

Is it because they didn't understand the whole essence of Bitcoin. It's very far to consider Bitcoin as bubble and pyramiding scheme. Only pure innocent to Bitcoin can say this. To prove they're wrong, just see this few mindblowing facts; Bitcoin is Decentralized you can own and control it anonymously. Bitcoin is backed by the most advanced Blockchain technology and a lot of unique features that will surely conquer the other industry.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

continuously educate people about bitcoin so that scammers would find difficulty in searching for their victims. Scammers could drag down bitcoin because of the negative image that it gives.p If bitcoin continues to gain popularity, investors will also continue to increase. In that way we can help bitcoin raise it's value in the market.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

I can not be sure that Bitcoin will end in the future but Bitcoin is still developing well, but NEO is also developing. I think it is possible that these coins will manipulate the market in the future as digital technology grows.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Its obviously Do not sell if you want bitcoin never end. It is very simple idea for bitcoin believer, Honestly I am still holder I've buy bitcoin at 8K$ and now its almost 6K$ But for me I am not loser. Because I still holding my bitcoin and never sell at the low price. For sure if all people like me. Bitcoin will never be ends.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

This is the thing of cryptocurrency. You don't know whether the trend will stop. And if it will, what will happen? Those things were the FAQs in bitcoin. We don't really know when it will stop or if it will continue. There is really no insurance of everything.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Well, lets just keep using it, that way Bitcoin will live on. In my country, we believe in the saying of "If you cant Beat em, then, Join em". Lets make a strong wall shall we? For bitcoin to never be brought down by agencies and companies or even the government and banks. Most likely in the near future, Bitcoin will stand strong and will be a total currency for the whole world. Thus, Fulfilling the saying I was giving.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Since last year, The first bigbang of bitcoin history so many people was engaged in bitcoin and until right now. I dont think so bitcoin will ends because if there was people who use or trade and invest bitcoin is still alive.Only bitcoin user can say bitcoin ends..

We can't deny the fact that bitcoin has itsa end since everything in this world is not eternal. But on the brighter side there's a way to slow down the coming of this. We must use it until the end of timethe and must keep on supporting it. Bitcoin must always be appreciate so that its value will not vanished. And lastly we must encourage others to start investing in bitcoin and use it in everylow transaction.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

We can make sure that bitcoin will never die because many people are now prefer to use bitcoin as their money. The bitcoin is also becoming more stronger and more popular than before and there is no reason for us to worry.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Since last year, The first bigbang of bitcoin history so many people was engaged in bitcoin and until right now. I dont think so bitcoin will ends because if there was people who use or trade and invest bitcoin is still alive.Only bitcoin user can say bitcoin ends..

I believe we just need to keep on using it, as long as bitcoins continues to circulate in the market and throughout the internet, more and more people will adapt to it and so as investors and retailers. But knowing bitcoin and its reliability as a currency I think it is self sufficient enough to promote itself. That is why its value is so high nowadays even being not advertised and continuously attacked by the mainstream media.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

it depends on which point of view from the people/government. but one thing we must aware is that blockchain will become more develop in the future
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Well for me it all comes down to us users stop taking advantage the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and use them forbthe purpose of doing crappy things like doing illegal transactions here, show the government and the world the advantage of having bitcoin as part of the currency of the world today, also continue supporting bitcoin through doing a lot of services and by never stopping in investing in here.
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

I think it's just a rumor. Bitcoin will survive and increase in value. I further believe bitcoin can survive than bitcoin will fall and die.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

Use Bitcoin whenever and wherever possible. Buy gift cards for retailers and restaurants you frequently visit anyway with Bitcoin. (I like Egifter, but there's several sites where you can buy electronic gift cards for Bitcoin.) Buy something you've been wanting or dump some old stuff you don't want anymore for Bitcoin on Bitify. Try freelancing for Bitcoin on sites like XBTFreelancer. Because if cryptocurrencies become important enough to the global economy because people really do use this stuff every day, then Bitcoin is unlikely to die anytime soon.

As long as there is a single person investing and earning from bitcoin it would be unlikely to end. Just like any other business, as long aa someone patronize it, business is surely to continue. Your support will bring a tremendous help to prevent bitcoin to end. Im confident that bitcoin wouldnt be ending anytime soon

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

There is only one way of bitcoin to end and that is that people stop using bitcoin or they start thinking its just a bubble and not a currency. Bad news and low price can make people quit bitcoins but even if few quit at low price, many are ready to buy at dip, so bitcoin will never end.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

One of the best evidence is the huge or massive supports of the public in their services. As long as the company of bitcoin supported by lots of people, you don’t have to worry about their existence in the industry.
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

Have a strong community, have faith in bitcoin, it may take a long time for the world to accept bitcoin, this is only the first stage, invest and have faith in bitcoin it. will help you be more optimistic
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

Have a strong community, have faith in bitcoin, it may take a long time for the world to accept bitcoin, this is only the first stage, invest and have faith in bitcoin it. will help you be more optimistic

We need to avoid things that can cause bitcoin to end and we need to always invest and spread our knowledge about bitcoin to others so that more users will use bitcoin and if more will use bitcoin i think theres no reason that bitcoin will end except if bitcoin ban our country,and we can make sure that bitcoin will never end if we users and investors in bitcoin will not stop using and investing in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: