Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

If blockchain technology exists, BTC will always exist. BTC has a lot of fans and people will always pay for BTC.

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

To make sure that it continues to grow then we should continuously use bitcoin and spread the good news about bitcoin to the people. Through that, we can assure that bitcoin life will never end and grows bigger instead.
Yes right, by continuing to buy and use bitcoin then we will make bitcoin can last forever, if we hobby of online shopping then choose pay with bitcoin, with that hence bitcoin usage will continue to increase and of course last until long time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

We can make bitcoin last longer so long as we keep on involving ourselves with bitcoin, continue to spread awareness and supportive informations to people who still has doubts about bitcoin. Continue to buy and sell bitcoins wherein it's original purpose is to buy stuffs using bitcoin and making bitcoin as an investment. We just have to continue to patronize bitcoin to the point that people wouldn't think of ending it.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will stay in the first place before a new coin can replace it, and this situation will last quite a long time, most new comer get involved in cryptos will buy bitcoin and the more user of bitcoin, the harder will bitcoin ends
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
  I believe that you do not need to prove anything to anybody, time will pass and everyone will see that bitcoin is the most reliable and necessary monetary unit. As it seems to me, many are simply afraid of bitcoin, since everything is unknown and unexplored.
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

We can keep bitcoins floating by actually spending, trading, and buying bitcoins as frequent as possible. This keeps circulation moving and a lot more people would buy and sell bitcoins as qell. If we stop buying and selling, bitcoins will eventually lose value and die.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

We can keep bitcoins floating by actually spending, trading, and buying bitcoins as frequent as possible. This keeps circulation moving and a lot more people would buy and sell bitcoins as qell. If we stop buying and selling, bitcoins will eventually lose value and die.
That is a good point. We should keep circulating bitcoin to the market and to the other people because that is how the bitcoin works and the other people like miners who support the network earn by confirming so if we will continue to circulate bitcoin then we can make bitcoin live longer. We can also make sure that bitcoin never ends if we will continue to improve bitcoin for a better version.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
As the holder and investor of bitcoin, I think that in our hands on how we stay the bitcoin in the future. The more people are getting interested in the bitcoins then, the more stockholders will come, and services bitcoin continuously to improving. I believe the bitcoin is our future bitcoin can be the global currency in this world, so I can say that It wouldn't end. Did heard Bill gate about the bitcoin. Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap transaction can be
Corcoran

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

I do not know for sure whether bitcoin will survive or not. But if the users or investors continue to increase and there are still many people who support bitcoin. I'm sure if bitcoin will always exist and as long as the internet is still serving the crowd
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

I do not know for sure whether bitcoin will survive or not. But if the users or investors continue to increase and there are still many people who support bitcoin. I'm sure if bitcoin will always exist and as long as the internet is still serving the crowd
We can never 100% sure that either bitcoin will survive for ever or not, but looking the interest of the people and the need that we can feel in future for the crytpo currency we can expect that bitcoin will survive for long long time. I think not only bitcoin but some other crypto currencies will also survive for long time because in modern time we are expecting that people will give more preference to bitcoin and other online currencies.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

We can make sure bitcoin never ends by always investing and making use of bitcoin and making sure that we keep the demand up no matter what. Don't panic sell as this affects the price more than anything.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

We can make sure bitcoin never ends by always investing and making use of bitcoin and making sure that we keep the demand up no matter what. Don't panic sell as this affects the price more than anything.
sorry to say my opposite opinion. Investing in bitcoin is not the best way to make bitcoin never ending. we can do a simpler analysis. Let's look at the time of bitcoin formation and its development.
It is clear that the new bitcoin was only popular around the world five months ago because of the price of it. So bitcoin will never end at the present time. In addition, we need to have confidence in bitcoin.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

Every now and then there’s an article written claiming that Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme. But is it really? Sure the system rewards the early investors, but is this really unfair? The earlier you hopped on the train the bigger the risk you will have. Every now and then a bank CEO or some other relic play the tulip bubble card. Bitcoin’s price curve looks exactly like what you’d expect from a global fear of missing out. They all fail to recognize that Bitcoin is a completely different beast. If there is a bubble it may pop, but as Bitcoin has proven many times its strength, only to come back again even stronger and more resilient.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Those are just their predictions and we should not believe it.
Bitcoin is considered a new revolution of technology, known as the 4.0 generation.
Bitcoin really brings a lot of benefits in transferring money and creating more jobs for the unemployed. Not only that, we can invest in bitcoin. It is good that the price of bitcoin is very predictable, the news always controls the cost of bitcoin. Grin

selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

To make sure that it continues to grow then we should continuously use bitcoin and spread the good news about bitcoin to the people. Through that, we can assure that bitcoin life will never end and grows bigger instead.

Both the two things you mentioned are important to make bitcoins more popular:

1) Using bitcoins for payment  : When you mention using bitcoins, I think you are referring to using it as payment medium. When you are sending bitcoins to a person who have never used it, it gives him  a chance to try this. He can then also start investing if he finds the technology useful.

2) Promoting bitcoins: This will also help to make bitcoins popular. But we should focus on advertising in print and TV media. Internet users are already aware.
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

Use Bitcoin whenever and wherever possible. Buy gift cards for retailers and restaurants you frequently visit anyway with Bitcoin. (I like Egifter, but there's several sites where you can buy electronic gift cards for Bitcoin.) Buy something you've been wanting or dump some old stuff you don't want anymore for Bitcoin on Bitify. Try freelancing for Bitcoin on sites like XBTFreelancer. Because if cryptocurrencies become important enough to the global economy because people really do use this stuff every day, then Bitcoin is unlikely to die anytime soon.
Well bitcoin nowadays is getting more popular because of it's resourcefulness so I think the assurance of non ending using of bitcoin is because bitcoin can be use in so many idealistic ways. So as the time goes by bitcoin's innovation is dependable so you can rest assured.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:51:33 PM by Marcsymon

In my opinion, bitcoin will stay in the first place before a new coin can replace it, and this situation will last quite a long time, most new comer get involved in cryptos will buy bitcoin and the more user of bitcoin, the harder will bitcoin ends

With the huge of users now of bitcoin throughout the world I think bitcoin will never ends because they give good benefits to the community who are get involved to it. People will not get bored patronizing bitcoin because they improves their living by obtaining a lot of income with the used of their great knowledge in manipulating bitcoin. With the more users coming and get involved nowadays in bitcoin a great chances that it will last forever.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

There is an end of bitcoin but it takes a century to end because all the algorithms will be discover so no more new bitcoin will be produce on that year, so we just need to make bitcoin value high or greater than the other crypto so that bitcoin will survive.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

Since last year, The first bigbang of bitcoin history so many people was engaged in bitcoin and until right now. I dont think so bitcoin will ends because if there was people who use or trade and invest bitcoin is still alive.Only bitcoin user can say bitcoin ends..
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

We are not sure what will happen in the future. People get knowledge every day. That's why a lot of encrypted currencies are being created almost every day. So the future of bitcoin is uncertain. We never know whether bitcoin is king in 10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: