Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
tekin_ural

Activity: 211
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

the communitie should arrange new inventions for the use of BTC so that the factor of necessary for kryptocurrencie increase
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

How can we make sure Bitcoin never ends? It cannot end if we continually telling them about d benefit of bitcoin and crypto knowledge. We must keep saying it and talk about it
End of bitcoin is also end of our life story. I dependently say it will end only if people stop using bitcoin and will not flow in the market. If we continue using it, it is also continue to survive until the end. Keep using, holding, believing and spreading the knowledge on what can we get in cryptos.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Gen-8

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

Nowadays, the era is getting more advanced with so many technologies that continue to grow rapidly, I am very sure that bitcoin is for the future will be growing as well, and will never be extinct.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

i already infrom my firend about bitcoin, if they intresting with it they can get understand in it
i think to keep something never end is just getting the more people involve
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

At least theoretically the bitcoin should never end, being decentralized and relapse its use in many people. What could happen is that a large crisis will bring its price to a large depreciation, or eventually its technoglogy could become so obsolete that it would no longer have a practical use, but that would in no case imply its disappearance.
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

I think it will never end. Look at the present value and you can compare that value in the past. That is a significant increase. I think it even increased. Today some countries have accepted bitcoin and considered it as a payment method of their country. That's good news. It also contributes to the economic development of many countries .. so I believe it will never end
Yes, I completely agree with you. Even today we see that even banks are admitting, people relate differently now to cryptocurrency. Although many are still sceptical. And they will be for a long time.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
Well, nine years in the market is no joke, add up the strength it has maintained along with it existence in the market. If you study carefully the technology behind the development of bitcoin and the integrity it has given to its users. Perhaps you will not hesitate anymore about the credibility of bitcoin. Leverage marketing or pyramiding is way far different from blockchain technology.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

For us investors, I think what we can do is continue spreading the word. In this way, It can make the currency popular and make people be involved the this community. Making seminars/workshops/talks about the major benefits of Bitcoin would also help.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
prove it with the investors of the world who participate in investing in the world of blockchain because they believe with cryptocurrency that does not use a third party and the increase and decrease bitcoin is very drastic / can not be guessed because of the increase and decrease is the number of investors and stocks that are stored I'm sure will not die bitcoin because world investors are participating in investments in bitcoin
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

We are sure that Bitcoin will never end. The reason for the end will be his argument. If you notice, you will see that the demand for Bitcoin is increasing in comparison to the previous years. People are investing more than before. Bitcoin validity is getting popular across the country. Bitcoin is helping man's money. Bitcoin prices are also increasingly increasing.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

I think it will never end. Look at the present value and you can compare that value in the past. That is a significant increase. I think it even increased. In 2018 some countries have accepted bitcoin and considered it as a payment method of their country.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

They could talk whatever they want.  But It is impossible for a government to seize your Bitcoins, unless you decide to handover your private keys.  And it will not end until investors all over the world participate in investing in bitcoin because they believe in it.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

The assurance for Bitcoin to be able not to end will be possible to happen if and only if people who totally uses it will cooperate with each other in promoting Bitcoin into other people so that the population of Bitcoin users will grow into larger number which can enable Bitcoin to have a large demand in the market to grow its price that can surely attract more people to go beyond it and all of us will totally benefit once this thing happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

Of course there are very simple measures we can take to ensure bitcoin's survivability in th future. These are the easiest measure we could do to help bitcoin grow and/or help it to develop. First is the dip buying. When there's a dip, we can always buy bitcoins to manipulate the price to the positive side. On the otger hand, if you couldn't afford to invest on bitcoins more, you could stop panic selling and hold on to your investments. it's as simple as that.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

I think just a few of those country that against bitcoin. Most country now been understand about bitcoin. Just take a look some news in America , they gave praised to crypto currencies, and so bitcoin too considering upon it.  It will never dies and yet it is continuously grows  for as anybody dislikes it, the more people like it, especially big companies and also banks now are going to study the benefits of bitcoin with them in the future.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

The block chain in the market is the way for every transactions in the market to work and it is actually a business where every coins are being mined it is called a mining hardware and because of this chain reaction, the circulation will just continue and will give different people the wealth they need.

giorgos420

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:22:44 AM

Noone can make sure that Bitcoin never ends because everything can happen in this world and that means even human can be disappear not only Bitcoins through.
Somtimes , the most unbelieve stuffs that just simply happens , that's why they let people gambling.
ahrispool
Copper Member

Activity: 82

https://mvlchain.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

I cannot say that bitcoin is never gonna fall down, but what i can say is that blockchain technology is never gonna just disappear.
The concept of blockchain's power is so huge and revolutionary and it will come to our real lives in a few years.

Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:44:30 AM

As long as there are users like us who loves bitcoin, then I think it will not end, because Bitcoin is growing with its community and lives with people demand.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

How to ensure it must only believe in the existing technology in Bitcoin. Because this technology can definitely grow very rapidly and in the future will grow even bigger. I believe Bitcoin will never end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: