Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
on a negative perspective of course it will collapse any time. but as a user of a bitcoin it won't collapse if the users continually use it and also the also the user is getting bigger and bigger every year so I bet it won't collapse that easy. and I believe the bitcoin is our future bitcoin can be the money in the near future so I can say that It wouldn't end.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

We can never make sure bitcoin never ends. But we can try by spreading the benefits that it can provide to our current society especially the blockchain technology. Every little thing helps in it's continuity.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

We can never make sure bitcoin never ends. But we can try by spreading the benefits that it can provide to our current society especially the blockchain technology. Every little thing helps in it's continuity.

Yeah, but somehow people tend to believe that the role of Bitcoin is just making a lot of people rich in just a short while.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

Its simple question.Life of  Product in market will depend on the users of that product. If users are more in market then price and life of market will heavy while if users goes down then price and life will also fall. So if we can judge followers of BTC then they are huge in number while also users are increasing day by day so that why bitcoin life will increasing more and more and we hope bitcoin will improve their performance more and more and that will show that bitcoin will never end.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
I am sure that bitcoin will never ends because of the users, the people tbat are still using it whether it goes up or goes down. And I believe that every year the bitcoin users will increased.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Bitcoin has a downfall but it surely that it will a rise again. Bitcoin is the fastest and growing bitcoin. At the first place.we cant predict what really happen right now. But just look in a positive way that what can are the positive sides of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MadWalker24

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

As long as we keep on investing on Bitcoin. And trusting our funds to it, bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin stays atop because we still believe and supporting on it. Once we draw our backs from bitcoin, then it will probably shutdown.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

As long as we keep on investing on Bitcoin. And trusting our funds to it, bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin stays atop because we still believe and supporting on it. Once we draw our backs from bitcoin, then it will probably shutdown.
We as the user and investor of bitcoin, it is in our hands on how we are going to keep this for a lifetime, and since we are million of people using bitcoin nowadays I think that it will never end, after seeing its best and worst part still we are here supporting this kind of innovation.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

We as the user and investor of bitcoin, it is in our hands on how we are going to keep this for a lifetime, and since we are million of people using bitcoin nowadays I think that it will never end, after seeing its best and worst part still we are here supporting this kind of innovation.

That is true - the innovation of bitcoin and the rise of other cryptocurrencies is really worth the investment because it could be the future and it is slowly happening now - look at kodak, who was the leader in the camera film industry decades ago and loses its profitability in the advent of digital cameras, is now launching its own crypto still the same in the photography industry.

We can really look where this is heading - the future!
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

The big proof we can give to those who don't believe in bitcoin survival and those saying bitcoin's going to die is showing them BTC price chart and explain them how crypto market developed since its creation till now.
its production will surely ran out (cuz the supply is limited) but this doesn't mean- at all- that the whole currency will die

I storngly agree with you. the price of bitcoin itself is the proof that bitcoin  is growing so fast. it is not a scam  nor a pyramid networking.  we earn from bitcoin bigtime. if they don't believe in it,they should do.more research as well. we can make sure thay bitcoin will never end if we continue supporting bitcoin by investing in it.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

If the community persists and the market keeps on maintaining itself then we can ensure that Bitcoin never ends. It’s all about the value of Bitcoin and the interest of the people.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

No, we do not have an assurance that bitcoin will never end. The thing is, we need to accept the fact that bitcoin is only temporary. It might be hard to accept but it is the fact. Maybe the one who create bitcoin or some people who can do somethings out of the blue can make a way for bitcoin to stay far longer. Just put some trust to bitcoin and continue grinding on it to earn some profits. And also to contribute for bitcoin value to grow bigger.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

No, we do not have an assurance that bitcoin will never end. The thing is, we need to accept the fact that bitcoin is only temporary. It might be hard to accept but it is the fact. Maybe the one who create bitcoin or some people who can do somethings out of the blue can make a way for bitcoin to stay far longer. Just put some trust to bitcoin and continue grinding on it to earn some profits. And also to contribute for bitcoin value to grow bigger.

I don't think so that bitcoin is temporary - it will stay here for long in the future together with other cryptocurrencies. The thing is, even banks in some countries like how bitcoin is being conceptualized and its blockchain technology and they are trying to integrate that into their service.

What I am trying to say is that, cryptocurrency will be here until the future and could be a big thing few decades from now.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Its simple question.Life of  Product in market will depend on the users of that product. If users are more in market then price and life of market will heavy while if users goes down then price and life will also fall. So if we can judge followers of BTC then they are huge in number while also users are increasing day by day so that why bitcoin life will increasing more and more and we hope bitcoin will improve their performance more and more and that will show that bitcoin will never end.
That is good for many people because they were formerly living lives of poverty and desperation. Bitcoin has changed their lives forever and they are doing well with bitcoin. We should not depreciate bitcoin in any way because it is helping all needy and deserving people to live a better life. Bitcoin has brought a big revolution in the traditional economy and transaction methods. Keep in mind that never distrust bitcoin.

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

I think for me I cant assure that Bitcoin will never ends because it depends it on traders Buyers and especially in Investors
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

What every product on the market needs is publicity.
So what really everybody can do is talk about bitcoin. There is this old saying that even bad publicity is better than no publicity.
Bitcoin needs that people hear its story, so that more and more people participate.
And I think everybody of us has a story about bitcoin that can be told.

It's me!!!
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

I don't think bitcoin is a Pyramid Scheme because there are a limited bitcoins in the world and maybe they will make new ones. I'm not afraid bitcoin will end. It will only increase

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

how we can make sure that bitcoin never end...even bill gate said no one can stop bitcoin! bitcoin is the electronic currency and future currency. so be better to start practicing how to to use in safety.

StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:50 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 09:17:03 PM by StonedWolf

Actually, we can't be sure of such a thing, since everything has a beginning as well as an end. Always in the same sense, for example henceforth the salt was the most valuable thing in the world and all major commercial exchanges take place through it, so that many historians called the gold of this period. Also, we have lived the same thing for the oil which called the black gold.

ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

We can do that by simply using bitcoin as much as we can, attracting more and more people will assure bitcoin's longevity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: