Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:16:34 AM

I guess It can be taken care of by maximising the use of Bitcoin.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:24:31 AM

People who doesnt know what BTC is are the one who called it bubbles they are myopic about how cryptocurrency can revolutionized the world. the many government wont like it because they dont like something that they cannot control, corrupt leader always one to control everything. and the only way to convince them is to make sure bitcoin industry is persistent. however access to internet by individual is growing every year so I see no reason why bitcoin will end
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:06:59 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

these people are just insecure of what bitcoin has achieved now and they are scared of what bitcoin can do to them, because probably bitcoin will replace the banks soon and as you see most people nowadays are putting and investing thier money on bitcoins instead on banks , thats why they think that bitcoin is a big hindrandce to thier company therefore they are creating fake articles and news calling bitcoin a scam and bubble to discredit it.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:15:48 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

As long as people keep buying and selling bitcoin, and other stuff with bitcoin, it won't end and keep on growing too. And I'm quite sure, it won't end any time soon.
Natural Perm

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:16 AM

In my opinion, no one knows how bitcoin will end last. Just dont lose hope and just believe in bitcoin. And having a control on using it. And I think we just have to find some bitcoin users, so therefor bitcoin would not falling down. Since bitcoin can be considered as an new cryptocurrency many people will wants to use it, because we all know that the people are love money. And some people are so greedy when it comes in money. Thats only for my own opinion.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:46:20 AM

In my opinion, no one knows how bitcoin will end last. Just dont lose hope and just believe in bitcoin. And having a control on using it. And I think we just have to find some bitcoin users, so therefor bitcoin would not falling down. Since bitcoin can be considered as an new cryptocurrency many people will wants to use it, because we all know that the people are love money. And some people are so greedy when it comes in money. Thats only for my own opinion.

Just stay positive and trust the system and also try to work hard to accumulate more bitcoins that way you will think of negative things and you are earning more. Never waste time by thinking negative thoughts.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:20:01 AM

People who doesnt know what BTC is are the one who called it bubbles they are myopic about how cryptocurrency can revolutionized the world. the many government wont like it because they dont like something that they cannot control, corrupt leader always one to control everything. and the only way to convince them is to make sure bitcoin industry is persistent. however access to internet by individual is growing every year so I see no reason why bitcoin will end
the numerous administration wont like it since they dont like something that they can't control, degenerate pioneer constantly one to control everything. furthermore, the best way to persuade them is to ensure bitcoin industry is determined
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

Continue to use bitcoin and introduce friends or family about bitcoin, if users continue to increase and hope to reach more than 10% of the total world population it is certain that bitcoin will not end.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:03:57 AM

No one can guarantee that Bitcoin will not die in the future but I assert it is not a bubble and it will continue to grow and become the currency of the future within at least 20 more years. Blockchain technology being recognized countries and the future it will be applied on currency transactions at banks
Bitcoin actually die and lose price when there is a new currency and outperformed it on everything

Make me great again
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:04:54 AM

Just stay positive and trust the system and also try to work hard to accumulate more bitcoins that way you will think of negative things and you are earning more. Never waste time by thinking negative thoughts.
,i don't think it is that easy, it is because there could be so much upcoming news that could literally affecr bitcoin, it is not that it is just to easy having iron balls, and there could be some involvement of the government, and to think what will they gonna do to it, hopefully it goes positive and then yes bitcoin wont die.
bityinvestor

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

You cannot be sure. Thats why there is such a price action. High risk high return.. Thats the game.. But in crypto its all about agreement and trust. So I think people agreed to trust BTC
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

no one knows when will it last.. for now lets savour the moment..lets enjoy bitcoin..maybe if we keep on playing bitcoin and as long as  many people keep on supporting and patronizing it, it will never last.

Coaltrapper

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:11:45 AM

By always invest in it and spreading the news worldwide about bitcoin so more people get interested in bitcoin and more people will join the bitcoin community witch helps the growing of bitcoin.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

To make sure bitcoin never ends, we just have to keep using it and giving it value. Once the people all over the world stop valuing bitcoin and treating it as a currency, then it will just become an ordinary token that you get in an online game.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:23:43 AM

How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?

You can't. Things change and this is how this world works. Only certain thing in life is the end of it. So as everything else in this world, bitcoin will end eventually - either it will fade into oblivion or it will be replaced by something else remains to be seen...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:35:46 AM

What really did Brazil Central Bank's chief said this? If I'm not mistaken last year there's a lot of stores that are accepting bitcoin in Brazil. Where have you read this news? That Bank Chief doesn't know what bitcoin is, maybe he's only exposed to HYIP's, doublers and cloud mining so he's giving his summary that bitcoin is just a bubble and pyramid scheme. We don't have to do something about it, let him find it out that bitcoin is a good payment method, real investment and currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:39:21 AM

This is kind of the art of being able to adapt to a lot of things. I noticed when I held some of my altcoins for too long is that I lost a lot of money. What I realized was that old coins will soon be forgotten especially if they didn't reall that much scene. It will be replaced by the new ones and the cycle goes on. It's hard now that I'm kind of trapped with the situation. All I can do is hope that these coins will resurrect at some point.

Same thing with bitcoins. It might be the king of cryptocurrency today but we can never be so sure about its future. No one can guarantee bitcoin's future and if they say they do, they are probably lying or don't have enough to back up what they said. So, always anticipate this kind of thing. Learn how to adapt to new things and it would not be so hard for you if ever bitcoin goes down.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

One thing for sure is not sure . It will not be able to last forever because in the future there will be an altcoin that will replace it.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:55:18 AM

only few persons says that about bitcoin but most of us know the real good thing that bitcoin do. we must still support bitcoin until the year and year comes and we dont need to worry about the end because it is impossible to come.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

I think bitcoin will never die. Because  when people knows about bitcoin by internet still then the people are not in any way will die bitcoin at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: