Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:15:08 PM

There is no way bitcoin will recieve positive recommendation all through there are some people or group of people that will give negative recommendation about bitcoin. Bitcoin will never end because it is not ponzi or pyramid.
kush14

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

Invest for it and make steady and stable movements to prevent bitcoin ending.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:22:11 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

To be honest, no one in this world can do anything to assure you that bitcoin or the whole cryoto world will never ever end. That's just how it is.

Bitcoin does not need to prove anything that it has already proven. Let them talk and talk about all sorts of bullshit asich as they want. They will be the ones stressed out while we, the crypto people enjoy the perks of being in the crypto world laughing at their insecured and jealous faces.

So don't be so worried about them. They don't matter. What matters is what we do.
True enough. Maybe the best thing to do is we have to keep investing here in Bitcoin and keep using it. Because just like in the law in Business, the bigger the demand the bigger the need. So we have to keep investing for it to grow and circulate continually.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:27:47 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

The death of bitcoin is not coming anytime soon, cause there are new investors on almost daily basis, there are buyers all round the market and sellers. The rule of business is complete deman and supply is complete.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:30:48 PM

Spending our bitcoin where and when we can (I admit I'm guilty of holding) and educate people on bitcoin.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:08:28 PM

Some people also literally do zero research and make asinine assumptions. Not these people just saying some people do that Roll Eyes

hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

Some people also literally do zero research and make asinine assumptions. Not these people just saying some people do that Roll Eyes

I think they realized the potential of Bitcoin and out of fear they are making spreading bad news about it so people would stay away. But this is too good to stay away from, way too good.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:22:57 PM

No matter what people say, bitcoin will still have its own place. Since first appearing, bitcoin has been considered a scam even paradox. But everything looks far better.

gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:26:47 AM

in view of the increasing number of bitcoin users and increased dramatically! bitcoin unlike gold that the amount of du earth is unlimited, I am sure bitcoin will continue to exist forever, as long as there is internet bitcoin will always exist

lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:40 AM

One day all of the 21 million bitcoins will be mined but ending of bitcoin is not a thing. Bitcoin is making steady growth and have largest trading volume day by day. So i don't think bitcoin is going to end.
Well bitcoin can't really be end unless the community of bitcoin itself doesn't want it to be ended. Even if two people are using bitcoin it will still occur. But it value will decline greatly. With each person adapting to the community of bitcoin the changes of destruction get lower & similarly with each person leaving the community the chances get higher & banning bitcoin will never stop this coin from progressing example is Chinese ban.
Aceanyth

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:11:24 AM

One day all of the 21 million bitcoins will be mined but ending of bitcoin is not a thing. Bitcoin is making steady growth and have largest trading volume day by day. So i don't think bitcoin is going to end.
Well bitcoin can't really be end unless the community of bitcoin itself doesn't want it to be ended. Even if two people are using bitcoin it will still occur. But it value will decline greatly. With each person adapting to the community of bitcoin the changes of destruction get lower & similarly with each person leaving the community the chances get higher & banning bitcoin will never stop this coin from progressing example is Chinese ban.

Agreed, The community must stop if they want bitcoin end. We need the investors keeping investing in Bitcoin this will help bitcoin and increase his price and add more users.

It will end someday, but we can keep it alive very long with a lot of support.

Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

It depends on how often we use it. It depends on the user. We know Bitcoin depends on the Law of Supply and Demand. But I consider also the part of our government. Government also make part of the fast growing of Bitcoin because if they ban using it, Bitcoin's journey will end.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:18:05 AM

The best course to do is to show them that bitcoin has a good side , benefits and advantages investor . Maybe they only lack information about bitcoinand how it works. In all matters the thing that destroy something is the lack of information.So maybe if we provide enough information and proof that in bitcoin your money will grow and it was not a scheme and bubble. Thats what i think to do.
felixando
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:54:32 AM

Spending our bitcoin where and when we can (I admit I'm guilty of holding) and educate people on bitcoin.

i agree - spending is the way to keep it all running smoothly - express your need for using bitcoins to stores in which do not currently accept bitcoin.

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:14:27 AM

It depends on how often we use it. It depends on the user. We know Bitcoin depends on the Law of Supply and Demand. But I consider also the part of our government. Government also make part of the fast growing of Bitcoin because if they ban using it, Bitcoin's journey will end.
Indeed government play significant role in the development of bitcoin and its amazing growth. Those governments that have made bitcoin legal, bitcoin is doing great in those areas and more and more people are using it. The demand of bitcoin is not going to decrease in market anyway because there is no other currency which can take place of bitcoin. It is the oldest and strongest digital currency available.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:30:59 AM

For me it will never end because there are so many popular people who are also using this. I think that they will not let anyone to destroy it or if the day come that bitcoin will be end they will find a way to survive it. And the other reason is that the price of it are persist to increase so there's no way that the price of it will be back in zero and it will end.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:36 PM

For me it will never end because there are so many popular people who are also using this. I think that they will not let anyone to destroy it or if the day come that bitcoin will be end they will find a way to survive it. And the other reason is that the price of it are persist to increase so there's no way that the price of it will be back in zero and it will end.

Because of the very tempting price of bitcoin, people are coming in and want to get some bitcoins in any way. In that case, the price of bitcoin will going to go high and stable going at it.
gutavo1dias

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:03:35 PM

The big proof we can give to those who don't believe in bitcoin survival and those saying bitcoin's going to die is showing them BTC price chart and explain them how crypto market developed since its creation till now.
its production will surely ran out (cuz the supply is limited) but this doesn't mean- at all- that the whole currency will die
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

Because bitcoin uses technology. And technology will continue to grow without hanti. So bitcoin will always develop as well as technology. If the technology is gone then I think bitcoin will also disappear.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:25:44 PM

Because of the very tempting price of bitcoin, people are coming in and want to get some bitcoins in any way. In that case, the price of bitcoin will going to go high and stable going at it.

In my opinion, things like this are so common for everyone who sees the high price, surely many people want to buy Bitcoin and invest it for their future, so it seems that Bitcoin prices will continue to rise until Bitcoin finds the highest price, maybe after that Bitcoin price will drop back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: