Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends?  (Read 5422 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:30:44 AM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

This is just opinion and there are so many other opinion out there about bitcoin so no need to worry about that.

Bitcoin can grow because of community, to make sure bitcoin grow always and never ends is just keep using bitcoin. As far as community still believe and keep using it, i am sure it will never ending.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
aljun107

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:32:58 AM

Well all we could really do to make sure the bitcoin never ends is to use it and promote it.As long as there are supporters,the bitcoin will just continue and will not end.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:59:35 PM

Well, we continue to invest in bitcoin, and use bitcoin as payments, so in this way we can sure that bitcoin will never ends. If the people are continue investing, trading, and mining its possible that bitcoin never ends. Because it ends only if no one use bitcoin and no one invest in bitcoin. It ends only when bitcoin is not indemand anymore and no one spend bitcoin. All we can do is just keep use and support bitcoin so that we make sure that bitcoin never ends.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

I don't need to prove it. why you should think about it, I think it is not important. bitcoin does not require proof. instead you have seen bitcoin from time to time until now. time is a witness and real proof
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:15:10 PM

As long as bitcoin support by the people bitcoin never ends . Continue to invest continue to trade if system always the cyecle never ends.
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

I like what this marriage of free information and Blockchain will bring the world. I cant help but notice the speed of change is gaining speed. Im not sure how well prepared the world truly is for such a rapid paradigm shift.
Manakonda

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

Don't know if I will open a terrible secrec to someone by telling you that everything concern money is a buble, even the Federal Reserve. Wink
VladG

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:16:54 PM

This is depends of us, if we will support bitcoin, bitcoin never ends.
Invest, trades made by us will keep it up on top.
shayon

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:45:16 PM

when Internet will be cut off all over the world then Bitcoin Will end.but is it possible? your question is same like u ask if internet will end ? I believe bitcoin will be money of the future.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:12:33 PM

We must use and supourt bitcoin if we want the countinuity of bitcoin
We must trust it if we want a endless btc

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

keep support bitcoin and use it in any transaction will keep it survive for  long time ofcourse. nothing can stop bitcoin if everybody keep support behind bitcoin..
With majority of the people holding coins and only doing small transactions here and there will allow the price to increase faster than the rate it's going now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
karamoris

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

I'm not too worried, using and trading bitcoin randomly becuase i think btc never die or end
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:50:35 PM

As long as more people adopt bitcoin as a digital currency and used it in our daily lives btc would live long..just like today bitcoin survives despite of many consequences..it has live for 9 long years.As we can see bitcoins popularity were growing every single day..and i think bitcoins existence rely on peoples acceptance.

blackpete

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:01:14 PM

With the solidity of Bitcoin’s community and as long as the demand is still there then Bitcoin will never die even if its value can fall to a very low value. The more people use Bitcoin will anticipate it happening, because with the larger community it will reinforce the market again.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:35:42 AM

Bitcoins actualy are finite, everybody knows that. Everything has its end. And our goal is making money till the piano plays lol.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:03:24 AM

Bitcoin will never end because of us because of a lot users and investors everyday and the next day.bitcoin will never end because of a good profit and a good income to all.And do Not forget bitcoun is the number one cryptocurrency all over the world so how can be end it right?especially now bitcoin helped a lot of people and give a opportunity to become a rich person.bitcoin is great but because you have a job that you are holding your own account and privacy.bitcoin is good for us even retiree as much as they can .
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:12:03 AM

With the solidity of Bitcoin’s community and as long as the demand is still there then Bitcoin will never die even if its value can fall to a very low value. The more people use Bitcoin will anticipate it happening, because with the larger community it will reinforce the market again.
I agree with you, as long as people continues to support bitcoin it not likely that it will end. I think bitcoin users won't give up easily on bitcoin because it gives them a lot of opportunity to earn and they consider bitcoin as a source of income. Many people depends on bitcoin and right now it is continuously rising, it is impossible that it will end but we never know what might happen.

xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:05 AM

I think bitcoin is infinity and why i said that? it's because bitcoin is unbeatable and people are continue supporting on it. Bitcoin never end as long as there are many supporters on it and continues spreading the good factor of bitcoin.
vestenvinden

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:14 AM

well nothing last forever

I think Bitcoin - as a technology - will live for a very long time. Its a natural step in our internet age.

If BitCoin - as a coin - will survive is much harder to say. In the end it might loose to a superior coin. Technology gets better all the time after all, and its a quite young field.
irienoodles

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:29:02 AM

We can make sure of its survival by using it.
You can buy cellphone load, use it to make payments and buying things on the internet.
That way, it will function as to what its purpose is, a currecy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: