Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:02:07 AM

Official Launch Date 10/30/2017

ANNOUNCEMENT - NOVEMBER 21, 2017

Over the course of this week DUEC will complete its exchange listings, and as they announce have them listed throughout our website, as well as in our newsletters.

Date today: November 29th

Seeing all the evasive answers and missed deadlines in this thread I doubt this "team" has the ability to release anything reliable. Ambitions are great, but actions speak louder than words and they have shown no action at all, just delays.

Hi ICO-Buster,

That is absolutely correct. Actions certainly speak louder than words, but certain action can’t be shared. There is a lot happening in the backstage which can’t be shared. All I can tell you is that we are moving into the right direction. All the criticism is absolutely justify and no one is running away from it. I don’t want this to sound like another empty statement, but I think only time will prove things.

Have a good day.

Then don't make statements about something until it's confirmed. Why do you find it acceptable to state on the 21st that release on the markets will conclude within this week and don't even bother to give an update when it's the 30th already and you still have nothing. Not just the week of 21st ended, but the next week after it is about to end and you choose evasion and excuses as the tactic instead of giving a clear explanation for the delay. Your project can't get accepted to exchanges? Then come out and say that. Your lack of action here as the person responsible for community engagement is the only thing speaking for you and the project you represent. The least you could do is take that misleading statement from the 21st down and replace it with an explanation for the delay. That statement is the first thing people see on your project's website and their first impression is immediately bad because it shows that you can't back your own promises.

Dear ICO-Buster,

The statement was all to do with updating the users about our next move towards the exchanges. We are obviously aware that most are waiting for the major update, which will be there pretty soon. There are certain issues that we are facing, but let me assure you, it's all near the solution, which is all happening on the backside, but are a type that can’t be revealed to the public.

We have absolutely no intention of making excuses or using delaying tactics, as in a very honest way, it’s not benefitting us at all! We have already closed out the sales on 17th, so I believe it should be obvious that we are not going to get ANY benefit by delaying things. Unfortunately, we are forced into it due to some reason, but I promise you to come with good news…..

Have a nice day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Futkr

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:11:48 AM

There is a problem with the windowds wallet? I can´t download
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:33:03 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 12:25:20 AM by ICO-Buster

The statement was all to do with updating the users about our next move towards the exchanges.

It doesn't matter what it was intended as. That statement is now a lie and you continue to ignore that. That is disrespectful to your supporters. You want to update us? Give us information on why you failed to complete market listings when you said you would.

We have absolutely no intention of making excuses or using delaying tactic

Yet, this is all you have been doing here - making excuses and delaying. Once again, actions speak louder than words and all your actions have been worthless so far. Give a proper statement explaining the delay instead of making up excuses and lying to your supporters. You should look for a new job that doesn't involve customer relations, you aren't doing good at it. I wonder how you'd feel if your salary was treated the same way you treat us with your lies and delays.

Enjoy your weekend, I'm sure you are exhausted from making up all these excuses and doing such a great job representing your project here.
softwork-LuckyGames

Activity: 267
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

Dear boys and girls,
I asked for help to the DEV for several times and I was ignored so much in the post when by PM, only person, user who tried to help was azzalea25 what I am grateful for and even helping a lot still yes, no answers of the mining arrived in my wallet, nor in mining by pool and neither in soil mining tests, every mine test lasted 2 days and nothing dripped in my wallet, unfortunately the Duecoin shows no interest in holding users attention, regrettably do not know if I leave it here or I still have a little patience...

Does not look like the future

charlesde12

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

Dear boys and girls,
I asked for help to the DEV for several times and I was ignored so much in the post when by PM, only person, user who tried to help was azzalea25 what I am grateful for and even helping a lot still yes, no answers of the mining arrived in my wallet, nor in mining by pool and neither in soil mining tests, every mine test lasted 2 days and nothing dripped in my wallet, unfortunately the Duecoin shows no interest in holding users attention, regrettably do not know if I leave it here or I still have a little patience...

oh, such work of supports is annoying :/ Project looks promising at the firs sight..
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:02:37 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:19:35 AM by ap1230

ANNOUNCEMENT - NOVEMBER 21, 2017

Its Official, Duecoin is very excited to announce it will be moving its market launch. Duecoin has formally closed all Flash Sales - thank you for those who took the time to vote! All token sales completed before November 17th will be processed accordingly if not yet completed, and no more offerings will be made. !!!Over the course of this week DUEC will complete its exchange listings!!!, and as they announce have them listed throughout our website, as well as in our newsletters.

We encourage all of the DUEC community to vote for the coin as a new listing where/when its applicable. Otherwise we look forward to wide spread in our product, our launch, and success within our community. Don't hesitate to reach out to us!

This lie is the first thing people see now when they go to your site. You don’t even bother to update it and apologize for the delay. Terrible project, awful support for those who are interested in it, complete waste of time.
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:05:06 PM

have not seen any updates - declared dead?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:20:45 AM

DUECOIN. The Future Is Somewhen
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

There is a problem with the windowds wallet? I can´t download

Dear Futkr,

Please check now, it’s working…...

Thanks for the interest.

Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:50:29 PM

The statement was all to do with updating the users about our next move towards the exchanges.

It doesn't matter what it was intended as. That statement is now a lie and you continue to ignore that. That is disrespectful to your supporters. You want to update us? Give us information on why you failed to complete market listings when you said you would.

Yet, this is all you have been doing here - making excuses and delaying. Once again, actions speak louder than words and all your actions have been worthless so far. Give a proper statement explaining the delay instead of making up excuses and lying to your supporters. You should look for a new job that doesn't involve customer relations, you aren't doing good at it. I wonder how you'd feel if your salary was treated the same way you treat us with your lies and delays.

Enjoy your weekend, I'm sure you are exhausted from making up all these excuses and doing such a great job representing your project here.

Hi ICO Buster,

No one has ignored it, I have repeatedly mentioned that certain issues are there which is causing this delay, and it is not even a big deal, as these minor hurdles are very common, whether you talk about big or small projects. It will be unfair to use the word failed, as we are working on that only and soon you will have a proper idea about all this.

I have apologized multiple times to the users here and elsewhere about the delay, but previous delays were more to do with extending the presale nothing to do with any excuse. I repeat this; we got no REASON to delay it. If the intention was wrong then we would have NEVER closed the sales on 17th November. So, please stop putting words in my mouth when clearly there is nothing as such. I am absolutely happy with representing this lovely project, as it will be a life changer for many.

Thanks for your time.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

Dear boys and girls,

oh, such work of supports is annoying :/ Project looks promising at the firs sight..

Dear softwork-LuckyGames,

First of all, I like to apologize for the inconvenience. It’s our priority to treat our clients in the BEST way possible. So, I once again apologize for the issue you might have faced.

As I said, it is our highest line of priority to not only hold the interest of the users that are already connected with us, but also ones who are not. I have sent you PM, so kindly check it.

If you have any further issue or question, then please don’t hesitate in asking….. Thank you
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

have not seen any updates - declared dead?

Dear Entropy0,

Duecoin is very much UP and RUNNING! We will be making the big announcement very soon, so please stay tuned with us.....

Thanks for the interest.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

Dear azzalea25,

It is fine to show your frustration but putting such label is unfair. Anyhow, I believe things are going to change soon. Let me put it again. Dueocin is the Future and time will just prove it…..

Have a good time.
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:43:20 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:38:43 AM by ICO-Buster

Hi ICO Buster,

No one has ignored it, I have repeatedly mentioned that certain issues are there which is causing this delay, and it is not even a big deal, as these minor hurdles are very common, whether you talk about big or small projects. It will be unfair to use the word failed, as we are working on that only and soon you will have a proper idea about all this.

I have apologized multiple times to the users here and elsewhere about the delay, but previous delays were more to do with extending the presale nothing to do with any excuse. I repeat this; we got no REASON to delay it. If the intention was wrong then we would have NEVER closed the sales on 17th November. So, please stop putting words in my mouth when clearly there is nothing as such. I am absolutely happy with representing this lovely project, as it will be a life changer for many.

Thanks for your time.

No one has ignored it

Oh, really? Let's go to www.duecoin.io. What do we see there? A lie from 10 days ago that is up there and is being ignored by you. It's a lie that is on top of the website for this project and you continue to ignore it. And lie about it more and more. People are not idiots. We can read. We know what dates and weeks are.
Over the course of this week DUEC will complete its exchange listings
This is a lie and I dare you to prove me otherwise before you even think of calling me unfair about calling you a liar or a failure. The least you could do is take down the lie that welcomes people to your website, which I asked you to address multiple times but you can't even do that. Shows how much you and your team care about the community.

Unfair? Did you launch on the week of 21st like you said you would? No, at least I don't see that. What can that be described as? Failure to launch on time. It is completely fair to say your project failed to launch when you said it would and don't you dare accuse me of being unfair. I have only used facts in my dialogue with you, while you have none. Just delays and excuses. What is unfair is your treatment for investors and supporters of the project.

Apologized? You're lying again. You have not acknowledged that the statement on your site is false. That would constitute an apology or at least a beginning of one, but you are evading instead. Your lie about launch on the week of 21st is still on your website and you have not even bothered to make an apology that you are now lying about. Go find the apology you issued and quote it as a response right here please. And update your website that you have ignored for 10 days while you're at it. With a proper apology, not excuses. An apology that acknowledges your previous statement about release on the week of 21st as false and an explanation for failing to meet that deadline your team has set for themselves publicly and have publicly failed to meet, which are facts we see and you refuse to acknowledge. This is the least you can do for people whose money your project has taken.

I repeat this; we got no REASON to delay it.

Sure... Only reason would be your presale taking bitcoin from people that went up 5 times since then, but you had no reason at all.... Except for that 5 fold profit you gained by simply taking people's money and sitting on it.
3wheelin

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

I sure hope this is legit.  I've been watching this for some time and figured I'd add my .02 and say I have 220,000 coins in this company.  I severely hope my business is able to use them
azzalea25

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:24:02 AM

Dear azzalea25,

It is fine to show your frustration but putting such label is unfair. Anyhow, I believe things are going to change soon. Let me put it again. Dueocin is the Future and time will just prove it…..

Have a good time.

frustration?? that is right...i've invested here for 300$-350$ to pay power..

HI, WHEN POS/MINTING WORK?? till now POS not working
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

Dear azzalea25,

Have a good time.

POS is working for me after 30 days
softwork-LuckyGames

Activity: 267
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

Lips sealed
Hello DEV - My problem is mining, I tried soil, I tried pool and nothing works, I'm really sorry because I got carried away with this crypto ...

Before I try to solve all the problems, do not be negative, give prizes to get attention, I have a YouTube channel with a good amount of followers, if everything works, I give my word that I will help in the dissemination...

azzalea25

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

Dear azzalea25,

Have a good time.

POS is working for me after 30 days

ohh, i'll wait for few day..thanks for info bro
azzalea25

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:40:22 AM

Lips sealed
Hello DEV - My problem is mining, I tried soil, I tried pool and nothing works, I'm really sorry because I got carried away with this crypto ...

Before I try to solve all the problems, do not be negative, give prizes to get attention, I have a YouTube channel with a good amount of followers, if everything works, I give my word that I will help in the dissemination...

Hi dev! please listen LuckyGames...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: