Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45414 times)
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:52:29 AM

It’s tuff trying to be positive and reading negative things and you know all us investing are thinking what u say and all I can say to u Buster is ur right.  No apologies just that I acknowledge you are right and I can only hope we are both shown differently.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:17:23 PM

Well, I don’t know what to say. If I say I am not somewhat excited that maybe soon there will be some good news, then it will be wrong. But if I say that I am not worried at all, then that too will be wrong! Right now, I have mixed emotions and patiently waiting for a major breakthrough kind of news!

New Year to all and Duecoin team! Wishing Success ahead!
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:05 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 03:43:58 AM by ICO-Buster

It’s tuff trying to be positive and reading negative things and you know all us investing are thinking what u say and all I can say to u Buster is ur right.  No apologies just that I acknowledge you are right and I can only hope we are both shown differently.

I'm afraid that by the time that happens, other, more progressive projects will take their spot. I could see a Tangle-based ICO crowdfunding platform being perfect for this type of marketplace purpose with true no-fee and instant transactions. Progress's moving ahead and blockchain isn't the only option any longer, so delaying this only makes it more and more outdated by the time it's out.
btcduec

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

To those people that have no faith, duecoin will be worth $200 dollars or more in one year. I called it!  Grin
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

Okay DueCoin, you have some explaining to do:

1. What's your relationship with Coincrest, based out of London?
      https://www.coincrest.com/about-coincrest/
      From the conversations I've had with your investors, many of them were "turned on to" DueCoin through you exclusively.

2. Why is your LinkedIn page based out of Khulna, Bangladesh? There is no cryptocurrency presence there.
      https://www.linkedin.com/company/duecoin/

3. Your 'Long Update" on your website is littered with old information. Did you copy and paste, hoping to quell some investor unrest?
      http://www.duecoin.io/long-update-december-26-2017/
      Ex: Published on December 27th, 2017, it lists Bitcoin marketcap at $158bil and the total crypto marketcap at $300bil.
            The last time these numbers existed in crypto was December 1st, 2017. https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/
      Your use of "promoting exclusivity" at the end of the update is Marketing 101, an extremely cheap trick.

4. Why is your Facebook and Twitter pages filled with fake accounts as followers?
      FB: 10,000 likes but you've gotten 1 like and 1 comment on your posts in the past 2 weeks. One...
      https://www.facebook.com/Duecoincurrency/
      Twitter: 7,000 Followers but the max engagement you've gotten on any post in the past 2 weeks is 2 retweets and 3 likes.
      https://twitter.com/duecoinplanet
            Note: On Dec 19th, it appears you paid to have a post re-tweeted, having been RT 2,001 times
      It's obvious you've paid for these likes, followers, and retweets. The round numbers on all of them is a dead giveaway.

5. Who is "princemalik" on Steemit and "Nicu Pavelean" on Medium?
      https://steemit.com/@princemalik   ...   https://medium.com/@nicupavelean
      These two people, or one person, posted articles about DueCoin, also about Samaritan ICO
            https://samaritans.money/  ...  https://samaritans.money/file/download/Introduction%20SMR.pdf
      This looks like the cheapest attempt at an ICO I've ever seen. Other ICOs peddled by these people: Heardbeats, Crypto20

Investors gave you bitcoin that is now valued in the $100,000s, if not millions. Are you a scam or are you just in over your head? Since you have someone on here replying, it appears like you're trying to do damage control. But all the evidence points to an apologetic scammer who takes more, tries to hold the gates for a little while, and then exits.

However, the lack of traffic on this thread, the lack of reddits and subreddits, and the general lack of traffic on your website and social media pages tells me you took advantage of some new investors who didn't know any better. I hope I'm wrong but this situation reeks of a long scam.

If you're a large investor (if the BTC you invested is now worth $50,000+), you may not be able to go after DueCoin, but if Coincrest is the engine behind DueCoin, then contact an international fraud lawyer. Coincrest is based in the UK and I'm sure someone would take the case to get you your money back.

DueCoin, you only have one choice... launch. The games are over. Either give these people their money back, or launch.
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Wow. As an investor I feel the same way!!! Holy shit. Few more days into the new year to see some action. And I so hope this works out some how. What a bummer if not. Ughhh Ty peasant
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:53:52 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 09:04:32 PM by hleenyc

Yeah, if I wasn't an investor and looked at everything objectively, everything screams scam.  With everything Peasant stated plus the fact that we've asked for 3 months about the developers behind DUEC and there is still no answer.  I really hope my instincts are wrong this time but because I have skin in the game, I can only be hopeful.
btcduec

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

guys relax, duecoin just put out alot of advertisement so it would create alot of interest. The exchange is soon to come. Its not a scam, chill. You will see things will work out. Everyone reading to make alot of money! Grin
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 10:45:15 PM by PeasantForHire

guys relax, duecoin just put out alot of advertisement so it would create alot of interest. The exchange is soon to come. Its not a scam, chill. You will see things will work out. Everyone reading to make alot of money! Grin

Are you serious? $200? That would make it a Top 15 coin according to price. The total coin supply for duecoin is 840,000,000. So far, counting premine and mining, roughly 110,000,000 duecoins are "in circulation" Show me a coin with at least 100,000,000 coins in circulation that's worth $200. I'll help you out, there isn't one.

Raiblocks is the highest, $25 with 133,000,000 in circulation.
Lisk is next, $21 with 116,000,000 in circulation.
OmiseGO, $20 with 102,000,000 in circulation.
EOS, $9 with 581,000,000 in circulation and it's FOMOing hard.

If this actually launches, with all the delays, it would be miraculous if it made it to $0.50 by the end of 2018.

You have duec in your username. Duecoin can't trot out a patsy every time someone says something critical of them and expect it to calm the fears of their investors. Come back with real information next time.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

To those people that have no faith, duecoin will be worth $200 dollars or more in one year. I called it!  Grin

With kind of investment I have made here, IF it reaches anywhere near that, I will visit your Country, I will visit your home and I will give you $2000 as a GIFT!

Pray this becomes reality!!!  Grin
hleenyc

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

$200?  I'd be thrilled if it went to $5.  Gotta be realistic here.

And would love for someone from DueCoin to answer Peasant's questions.
Duecoin Talk

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the backdated reply here, but do wish everyone a promising 2018. The exchange process has 2 core phases, audits, and integrations. Audits are where information can be released to us, vs integration is what's required for the actual trading to begin. The whole issue here, is over the speed of integrations, which unfortunately we didn't have a way to predict. This being said, we are hoping to release an announcement with a Premier exchange in this industry, and we just requested their approval to be able to release this to our community. So we'll let everyone know on this ASAP.
Duecoin Talk

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

All those value's would be great, but the biggest purpose that we'll serve should impact both our price and the ICO side of this industry. It works pretty simple; after our exchange launch and road map move into place, our beta infrastructure goes live for our ICO network. So essentially, at this time, all new token sale's and ICO's running through our beta, will positively impact DUEC's trading value, and market demand which certainly does wonders for the 2018 value potential. But at the same time, this will help streamline the process for new coins/ tokens to hold more efficient transitions from token sales to exchange launches (which we believe will be one of the booms in this market that continues through 2018, just with more guidelines than 2017)
Duecoin Talk

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Peasant for hire ^^ - Right, we are launching so, ya....Obviously if our road map can be released optimally, (which we believe does require a premier exchange) there's no reason why DUEC cannot become a top 15 coin. BTC has held outdated tech for 8 years, yet its one of the few coins with a true market. The value in DUEC is that our project is a market, a market which does positively impact DUEC, and for that matter a market which positively impacts the industry with something it definitely needs.
hleenyc

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

@Duecoin Talk, you didn't address anything from PeasantForHire's post #229.  And what about disclosing your developers?  We've been asking for months already.
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:55:29 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 02:00:56 AM by ICO-Buster

there's no reason why DUEC cannot become a top 15 coin

I'll give you 1 - it doesn't exist.

BTC has held outdated tech for 8 years

And you literally copied BTC down to block size and slapped POS on it that doesn't even seem to work, so your point?

he value in DUEC is that our project is a market, a market which does positively impact DUEC

Show us the market. Where is it? I don't see any market or any value in this coin. For your alleged market to work the way you say here, it needs to get a single ICO that will then go on to reach success to some extent. The way this is going, I doubt you'll be able to accomplish that any time soon or at all.

I gave you a chance to prove this is a worthy investment after the shill posting on your behalf was supposedly taken out, but I see now that nothing's changed except for the forum name behind the empty promises.

@Duecoin Talk, you didn't address anything from PeasantForHire's post #229.  And what about disclosing your developers?  We've been asking for months already.

They won't. They haven't answered any question in this thread even after supposedly stepping in themselves over some amateur shill they hired. I already said about identity disclosure - they didn't go out of their way to use Panamanian proxy service to hide their identities on ICANN, so don't expect them to disclose anything about that either.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:38 PM

I hope things work out as promised above by Duecoin talk, so really looking forward to the update about exchange!
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

How much investment you have made with them mate?
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

How much investment you have made with them mate?

i'm invest using hashing power aprox 350$ and got 600k DUE but till now, "NO MARKET"
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

WE NEED MARKET!!!! NOT JUST BTC CLONING!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: