Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45414 times)
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Hi Guys,

We're very proud to announce that HitBtc, one of the world's largest exchanges, will be listing Duecoin. We encourage all of our community to sign up here and register their accounts below with HitBtc

https://hitbtc.com/?ref_id=5a53d60bbe79b

That's a nice referral link. So if anyone uses this link and deposits money you will earn a bonus from them. Talk about double dipping. You guys are so shady, haha.

Everyone, if you want to sign up for HitBTC, in the slim chance they actually do launch, use this link:
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/

Duecoin Talk

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

^^^ Lol is right

Ya it sure is an affiliate link, not much secrecy there...
This may be surprising to some, but with our HitBTC launch and acceptance, there were actually a few terms included:

• HitBTC announcement + logo on our site
  • Listing Agreement
  • And utilizing their affiliate program to help promote HitBTC

By all means though, you can sign up direct to the site, through our link or however you all prefer.
The important thing for us, is for our community to know our first premier exchange listing will be with HitBTC.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Awesome news! Honestly I had little expectation of such news coming in! I was hopeful of it adding on the exchange soon, but to be added on HitBTC is MASSIVE! As there were 2 D.... Barking away, sorry 1 (with 2 ids). So, it’s a slap on their face and the negative shit they were putting up for some unknown reason.

Anyhow, who cares about such retards! I just can’t wait now for this to finally happen, it is the BEST news I have heard in long long time and really hard to control my excitement!
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:01:39 PM by ICO-Buster

DUEC will be listed on the worldly-popular HitBTC exchange in the upcoming weeks.

So, basically, nothing new? You've been saying it'll be on exchanges in the upcoming weeks for 6 months now. This means nothing.

From HitBTC.com:

Your request will be reviewed within a week, and you will receive our reply to the email that you indicated in the form

So, did you apply last week? Because they clearly don't take 6 months to review an application... By the way, that announcement on your site messed it up and made it look like an amateur blog.

As there were 2 D.... Barking away, sorry 1 (with 2 ids). So, it’s a slap on their face and the negative shit they were putting up for some unknown reason.

Anyhow, who cares about such retards!

That is coming from a guy with 3 accounts ass kissing Duecoin for money and writing articles about them for 20c/article... Pathetic. And since you decided to reduce this conversation to personal insults, only retards here are those who put money into this crap and jump on any news without taking a second to think about them. Nothing changed. You're still sitting on (which I doubt, I think you're just paid by them to say that) and shilling trash that's still worth nothing and, so who's the retard here?
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

Awesome news! Honestly I had little expectation of such news coming in! I was hopeful of it adding on the exchange soon, but to be added on HitBTC is MASSIVE! As there were 2 D.... Barking away, sorry 1 (with 2 ids). So, it’s a slap on their face and the negative shit they were putting up for some unknown reason.

Anyhow, who cares about such retards! I just can’t wait now for this to finally happen, it is the BEST news I have heard in long long time and really hard to control my excitement!

Really? You're going to start name calling? That's extremely rude and unprofessional.

I pray this actually does launch so everyone who invested can dump their coins and duecoin/coincrest can become zombie coin that no one bothers with. 

ICO Buster, apparently they still think we're the same person. I'm in Los Angeles, you wouldn't happen to be my nieghbor? haha
DCNews

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Really? You're going to start name calling? That's extremely rude and unprofessional.

I pray this actually does launch so everyone who invested can dump their coins and duecoin/coincrest can become zombie coin that no one bothers with. 

ICO Buster, apparently they still think we're the same person. I'm in Los Angeles, you wouldn't happen to be my nieghbor? haha

You have the nerve to call someone else rude when you clearly make unwarranted and unjustified claims in the context of feeble attempts to sink the coin. Do you work for another ICO? What is your interest in spreading fake news on Duecoin?
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:37:13 PM by ICO-Buster

You have the nerve to call someone else rude when you clearly make unwarranted and unjustified claims in the context of feeble attempts to sink the coin. Do you work for another ICO? What is your interest in spreading fake news on Duecoin?

Sink the coin? Hahahahaha, what is there to sink? It sunk itself with the way it was handled. Show me one unwarranted claim made by me here. Besides, comparing name calling to factual statements to discredit me? Really? Are you that desperate? Everything I have said to date is based on facts derived from this thread and the amateur hour that is their website. Nice to see another shill account though.
DCNews

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

DUEC will be listed on the worldly-popular HitBTC exchange in the upcoming weeks.

So, basically, nothing new? You've been saying it'll be on exchanges in the upcoming weeks for 6 months now. This means nothing.

From HitBTC.com:

Your request will be reviewed within a week, and you will receive our reply to the email that you indicated in the form

So, did you apply last week? Because they clearly don't take 6 months to review an application... By the way, that announcement on your site messed it up and made it look like an amateur blog.

As there were 2 D.... Barking away, sorry 1 (with 2 ids). So, it’s a slap on their face and the negative shit they were putting up for some unknown reason.

That is coming from a guy with 3 accounts ass kissing Duecoin for money and writing articles about them for 20c/article... Pathetic. And since you decided to reduce this conversation to personal insults, only retards here are those who put money into this crap and jump on any news without taking a second to think about them. Nothing changed. You're still sitting on (which I doubt, I think you're just paid by them to say that) and shilling trash that's still worth nothing and, so who's the retard here?

Cry Cry Cry Cry tissue for your issue Cry Cry Cry Cry DUEC holders will laugh all the way to the bank and you can continu your ICO trolling.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

From HitBTC.com:

Cry Cry Cry Cry tissue for your issue Cry Cry Cry Cry DUEC holders will laugh all the way to the bank and you can continu your ICO trolling.

Another top-notch professional response from a shill. You all have 1 trait in common - responding with barely coherent nonsense while ignoring the facts. I guess, when you get paid to give up on your morals and critical thinking, there's not much else left to do besides writing irrelevant rhymes, personal insults and beautiful promises.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

I wish. The truth is quite the opposite - I'm in NYC. Funny to watch them grasp at straws though. This thread has become a staple example for me when telling some older folk to do their research before throwing money at new, hip things they know nothing about.
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

Hallo Dev, I think your project is a very good project. But I think the information here is very little. I see your answer in the post only explains your team skill. If I may know, what is their name? Maybe it would be better to name them. Sorry, if possible I missed some posts mentioning your team name.
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

I just can’t stop laughing at that idiot – ICO-Buster. As according to him and his twin id PeasantForHire, everyone is PAID if they say something positive about Duecoin or disagree with the useless crap by them.

The biggest joke is that I and few others have ACTUALLY invested yet our hope and high expectations is wrong and because of "PAID" crap but THIS RETARD and his twin (id) who got NOTHING (ZERO INVESTMENT) can come on this forum WITH JUST ONE PURPOSE. That purpose is to bash Duecoin FOR EVERY and ANY REASON. Nice if this guy is SOOO full of feeling for investors but unfortunately his feeling is only for Duecoin as rest are perfect!

Anyhow, I don't think anyone is buying into these retards view. As NO ONE CARES!
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

I just can’t stop laughing at that idiot – ICO-Buster. As according to him and his twin id PeasantForHire, everyone is PAID if they say something positive about Duecoin or disagree with the useless crap by them.

The biggest joke is that I and few others have ACTUALLY invested yet our hope and high expectations is wrong and because of "PAID" crap but THIS RETARD and his twin (id) who got NOTHING (ZERO INVESTMENT) can come on this forum WITH JUST ONE PURPOSE. That purpose is to bash Duecoin FOR EVERY and ANY REASON. Nice if this guy is SOOO full of feeling for investors but unfortunately his feeling is only for Duecoin as rest are perfect!

Anyhow, I don't think anyone is buying into these retards view. As NO ONE CARES!

As usual, unprofessional, childish and irrelevant. What else to expect from someone that bothered themselves with this crap coin. Keep giving that great representation for this trash you are shilling. I'll ignore you from now on, while everyone gets to see the true qualities of this "project" shown by them and their low-grade hired shills.
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

As usual, unprofessional, childish and irrelevant. What else to expect from someone that bothered themselves with this crap coin. Keep giving that great representation for this trash you are shilling. I'll ignore you from now on, while everyone gets to see the true qualities of this "project" shown by them and their low-grade hired shills.

Common! Get a life! There is NOTHING wrong in giving your views, but there is EVERYTHING wrong in forcing your VIEWS again and again. If you had investment, I say it’s understandable to push down the frustration, but if you got nothing to do then what’s your POINT? It’s simply hard to take when someone like you keep upcoming up with such crap, it’s NOT helping, it’s making people who have invested PANIC like me! YOU MADE YOUR POINT, so now let the TIME decide who was RIGHT and who was WRONG!
MonkeyBrain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

So I looked at your whitepapers and its seems like a good idea, but no news no update.  Also waiting for the listing on HitBTC.  Can't really commit to buying without more news or updates.  So far just promises.
crypto-maker (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

The following newsletter update was sent out to those who have subscribed to our Duecoin Newsletter. Apologies for poor formatting.

#####################################

Duecoin
Dear Duecoin Supporters,

Hopefully you have been able to enjoy a wonderful holiday season with those close to you. We have been working hard behind the scenes to execute our plans and are happy to report that everything is moving forward with full force. Please note the important updates below.

Lottery
DUEC is excited to announce the start of a weekly lottery starting on the 15th January and ending six weeks later on Friday 23rd February.

- Entry is to be made on our website by filling out the simple entry form at www.duecoin.io/lottery

- Entrants will need to submit their Duecoin Wallet address
- One entry per wallet.

-Additional tickets can be attained by filling weekly tasks (see website)

Exchange Announcement
We are able to formally confirm that we have been accepted to list DUEC on HitBTC, one of the world's elite cryptocurrency exchanges. Once the acceptance and review process is complete, we will launch on the HitBTC exchange. According to HitBTC, this should be a +/- 3 week process and is already under way..

We are deeply invested in the token registration process with several other top end crypto exchanges and will update when the information is confirmed. Crypto exchange token listing is a process, and these things take time. Any anxiety our community members are facing is the result of being a part of a start-up developing a new blockchain based ICO platform and the current environment of the crypto start-up market. The DUEC team and community should be focused on the long-term prospects of DUEC, and have some patience. Don't focus on short term gains. Our advice for everyone in our community is to research our project and wait for HitBTC or one of the other exchanges to list DUEC.

The exchange process has 2 core phases, audits, and integrations. Audits are where information can be released to us, vs integration is what's required for the actual trading to begin. The whole issue here is in regards to the speed of integrations, which unfortunately we have limited control and don't have a way to predict. Aside from HitBTC we hope to have announcements about other exchanges soon.

Rest assured - listing on exchanges is our number one priority at this junction, and we are constantly improving our road map for active market places, and to further our project.

Future Prospects
The biggest purpose that we'll serve should impact both our price and the ICO side of this industry. It is pretty simple; after our exchange launch and road map are in place, our beta infrastructure goes live for our ICO network. So essentially, at this time, all new token sales and ICCs running through our beta, are likely to positively impact DUEC's trading value, and market.

In the event the core prjects is successful, this will help streamline the process for new coins/ tokens to hold more efficient transitions from token sales to exchange launches (which we believe will be one of the booms in this market that continues through 2018, just with more guidelines than 2017).

Future ICOs will have fewer barriers to entry. One such barrier that we as well as our community have felt is the difficulty and cost in contemporary exchange listing. ICOs will be able to offer their token through the DUEC network and proceed to focus on the specific project behind the ICO placing less pressure on the immediacy of exchange listing currently required to raise real capital. This means that’s ICO with proven value will enter into exchanges in a far greater position with a truly price reflection in there token.

We will keep our community updated on the progress of the DUEC market as we approach the Beta launch.

##########

We cannot thank you enough for your continued support and spreading the word about DUEC!

WARMEST REGARDS,
Duecoin Staff
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Interesting!!

Just made an entry….. FREE money is twice as good as earning! Also hopeful that winning can actually be worthy once the move to exchange comes in!
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

Duecoin.... you guys need to fix some the articles you put out into the world, like the steemit one is just unreadable. It’s embarrassing and just awfully written. 🤦‍♀️ I want to believe in this project so badly please just a bit more attention to these details is so important. I appreciate the amount of work all this takes,  but don’t let these guys write shit that looks like that.  For god sake the emboldened headline has the first typo. 🤦‍♂️ ty
mpos-pools

Activity: 478

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

IMPORTANT

Pool http://mpos-pools.com/duec moved to new server.
To access use, please, http://s2.mpos-pools.com/duec
Stratum settings didn't change

Apologise for inconvenience. It took more time
than expected.
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

Who is your team? It's not listed on your website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: