Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

Duecoin.... you guys need to fix some the articles you put out into the world, like the steemit one is just unreadable. It’s embarrassing and just awfully written. 🤦‍♀️ I want to believe in this project so badly please just a bit more attention to these details is so important. I appreciate the amount of work all this takes,  but don’t let these guys write shit that looks like that.  For god sake the emboldened headline has the first typo. 🤦‍♂️ ty

That's what happens when marketing gets outsourced to third-world countries...

Duecoin, now you are just blatantly bribing people with a chance to win your 0 value currency so they don't question you on here? New low...

WAYS TO EARN MORE TICKETS

BitcoinTalk Forum Post
    Post in our official bitcointalk.org thread with positive words of encouragement/support. Email a link to your post to support@duecoin.io.
    1 Ticket / Week
    Other Forum Posts
    In any other forum where you feel it’s appropriate to post about DUEC, feel free to do so. Send us an email with a link. We will review your post and if it qualifies, we will award you with another ticket into the lottery.
    1 Ticket / Week
    Facebook Post
    Post something positive about DUEC on your facebook wall so others can see it. Send us a link to your facebook page OR a screenshot of the post.
    1 Ticket / Week
    Instagram Post
    Post something positive about DUEC on your instagram profile so others can see it. Send us a link to your IG profile OR a screenshot of your post.
    1 Ticket / Week
acedout?

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

Buster,  Please just go away.  Some are in this for the run, the long run.  After doing our own due (funny double entendre there I guess) diligence.  Please go away.  I'll lift up the edge of the rock you crawled out from under so you can go home.  Have a nice day!
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

Any innovation about this project?I think the project was simple.
The idea of this project is good, but I feel your progress is not very good. Retain opinions
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

Buster,  Please just go away.

Another top-notch response from a Duecoin defender with a brand new account. Which one are you? One of the old ones that's been defending it here or some new hire? Your English seems better than the last guy using 3 accounts on here to defend them.

After doing our own due (funny double entendre there I guess) diligence.

Oh, due diligence? On what? Website with no information about the "team" behind this and a Panamanian proxy it was registered with? The coin that can't get past promises for the past 6 months? Or the reputation of the company behind it? How about you enlighten us with some facts instead of shooing away whoever doesn't fit Duecoin's desire to only hear good about themselves? You do that and I'll stick around and continue using facts, which you and the shills on here don't seem to have to prevent any one else from giving their money away in exchange for promises and nothing else.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

LOL, I have seen many people who are shameless, but this guy above tops the list! Everyone is a DUECOIN defender! Only he is a genuine person around here! I don’t understand how this forum even allows such retards to waste others time on here!

I am not sure who cares about this headless loser paid by some other ICO similar to downgrade Duecoin!

It’s even more laughable when he POINTED out that WAYS TO EARN MORE TICKETS. This is kind of BOUNTY program that ALMOST all upcoming ICOs got, so what’s so wrong with it? Such an idiot that above guy…..
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

The more I read about this, the more of a Bitconnect vibe I get from this. Give us something with value and widespread liquidity for a promise of tokens that’ll only be useful on our platform and can tank solely based on our actions.
BigBank2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

Can I run more than one masternode per IP address?
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:21:22 AM

The clock is ticking, the waiting continues, where oh where is the duecoin exchange launch? Oh... that' right, I'm in the wrong reality for that. I need to jump over to Earth 2 where duecoin is the top crypto on the market. Where is Barry Allen when you need him?  Grin
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 05:07:31 PM by ICO-Buster

The clock is ticking, the waiting continues, where oh where is the duecoin exchange launch? Oh... that' right, I'm in the wrong reality for that. I need to jump over to Earth 2 where duecoin is the top crypto on the market. Where is Barry Allen when you need him?  Grin

Well, to be fair they did say ~3 weeks, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt till then. Besides, plenty of other shit about Duecoin that can be discussed and questioned, like bribing for positive publicity, the echo chamber created by a paid Pajeet shill with 3 accounts in this thread, their connection to an alleged ponzi scheme, the purposeful hiding of information on the people behind the project and plenty of other issues that have already been brought up here.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

As if ANYONE cares about two (1) retards giving away BENEFIT of doubt!

Shameless person!
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:37:11 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 12:28:31 AM by ICO-Buster

http://bittrust.org/hitbtc/

249 reports of same problem as with Coin Crest - money goes in and never comes out...

Their own forum is even worse... https://forum.hitbtc.com/

Scam exchange for a scam coin? Could it even be perated by the same people as Duecoin and Coincrest? Or me and PeasantForHire have been posting all these complaints under 100s of accounts for months in a planned attempt to sink DueCoin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378223.0
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:48:43 AM

I don’t make too much investment on Cryptocurrencies anymore after my recent loss, as I can’t afford it now. I have saved money to invest in this and really hoping it ends up rewarding me. I have also joined the Lottery program. Looking forward to something good from here.
TanchikG

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

I do not understand why you are spamming. The developer said that the exchange will be available within three weeks. Stop fucking whine, let's wait
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

An interesting coin, I'll look at it. Baunty campaigns has already over? When Linux wallets will the available?
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

If I didn't know better I'd say you represented a competitor, guys you can vote on DUEC on C-CEX.com at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote You must have a crystal ball with all of the information you proport to know, pity almost everything that you say is absolute BS same as your butt buddy PeasantForHire.

249 reports of same problem as with Coin Crest - money goes in and never comes out...

Scam exchange for a scam coin? Could it even be perated by the same people as Duecoin and Coincrest? Or me and PeasantForHire have been posting all these complaints under 100s of accounts for months in a planned attempt to sink DueCoin?

ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:43:27 PM by ICO-Buster

If I didn't know better I'd say you represented a competitor, guys you can vote on DUEC on C-CEX.com at https://c-cex.com/?id=vote You must have a crystal ball with all of the information you proport to know, pity almost everything that you say is absolute BS same as your butt buddy PeasantForHire.

Sorry to break this to you, but you don't seem to know any better... Bring some proof next time. You're just nother 0 activity account popping in to shill for Duecoin. You and your Pajeet colleague are too obvious at this point.

BS? I dare you to quote 1 thing I said about Duecoin specifically that is not based on facts derived from their own website and statements. Only ones spouting BS here are the obvious paid shills like you hired to defend this dumpster fire.
Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Very strange that you call anyone with the temerity to support DUEC a shill when that is exactly what you are. Unlike you who works for a compeditor, I do not work for or with anyone connected to the project and have not been paid to make comments here. I was just tired of you and your butt buddy spouting BS with an obvious bias. This is kinda the shill calling the kettle black.
Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

Very strange that you call anyone with the temerity to support DUEC a shill when that is exactly what you are. Unlike you who works for a compeditor, I do not work for or with anyone connected to the project and have not been paid to make comments here. I was just tired of you and your butt buddy spouting BS with an obvious bias. This is kinda the shill calling the kettle black.

Sorry to break this to you, but you don't seem to know any better... Bring some proof next time. You're just nother 0 activity account popping in to shill for Duecoin. You and your Pajeet colleague are too obvious at this point.

BS? I dare you to quote 1 thing I said about Duecoin specifically that is not based on facts derived from their own website and statements. Only ones spouting BS here are the obvious paid shills like you hired to defend this dumpster fire.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:18:22 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:25:13 PM by ICO-Buster

Another worthless response that ignores anything I said. Sure you don't work for Duecoin? Because that's all they do - ignore factual questions and respond with empty bullshit. If not yet, you sure got a career with them. Just bring your answers that ignore facts and have zero substance as you resume!

One more time - bring some proof or fuck right off with your weak attempt to take attention away from this scam by trying to discredit those who call it what it is so others don't lose their money on it like my friend did. Take one thing I said about this garbage bin coin, prove it's BS and show that your accusations are more than just a paid for attempt at damage control without any actual thought behind it. Only thing you've accomplished so far is discrediting yourself by reducing yourself to insults while adding absolutely nothing of substance to this discussion.

I'm curious about 1 thing. Since Duecoin has given this narration to their paid shills of me allegedly being paid by a competitor and sent it out to their investors in an email I saw yesterday, show me what you consider a competitor to this dumpster fire of a project? I don't touch ICOs since I invest in products, not promises from a scammer, so I wouldn't know one. I am genuinely curious to learn about one and see how what you consider to be competitions is doing, so help me out here. That's the least you can do since your contributions you wasted my time on so far have been just as meaningless as this whole project.
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

You can google my username and find my account on Youtube. I'm a real person. I'm also friends with people who put money into this questionable ICO. Delayed two months now. And butt buddy? I better be pitching, if not my girlfriend isn't going to be happy, haha.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: