Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

It’s Stan Golden not Steve...Dennis
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:37:20 AM

LOL, there are only 2 logic here. One is everyone who likes and are positive about DUEC are their employed people! Then every account is run by 1 PERSON who doesn’t talk negative about DUEC! CHEER TO THAT!  Grin
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 01:00:18 PM by Cryptoguy1314

Hey idiot, his name is Stan Golden, not Steve, shows how well you can read.

You're the lair who challenged me to call Coicrest and I did. As soon as I did as you challenged me to do then you change your tune. As Mr. Golden said in his post and I challenge you to as well to do what I did and get the phone numbers off their website and call and ask to speak to Mr. Golden. In fact any of you who believe this idiot's lies are welcome to call Coincrest yourself. As this lying FUD master has already shown, he fears facts, always has some sort of excuse when he is proved a lair. Funny that Mr. Golden points out that the employee who FUD master claims he spoke to was not there to be spoken to.

The bottom line is that this lying FUD master has been proven to be just that, a lying FUD master. Each and everyone here is free to believe what they want. If you believe his lies, then that is your right, no matter how wrong you are. Remember the "proof" that he has provided is non proof, conjecture and opinion and has been discredited over and over again.

He accuses me of creating an ID for Stan Golden (Who he calls Steve) when that is not true, he has no proof other than his twisted mind, when I believe that he uses multiple IDs so he can agree with himself. No, I don't have proof, but I believe that based on the level of duplicity this idiot practices. Again, he and any of you are free to call Coincrest and see if Mr. Golden is available to talk to you like he was when I called.  Remember ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the ONLY reason I called Coincrest is because the lying FUD master challenged me to do so, then when his lies were discovered he started to sing a new tune. As soon as a lie is exposed he comes up with another "logic" to try and support his lies.

It's up to all of you to decide what to believe. All I ask is you do as I did and make the calls to hear for yourselves, then you will know what a lying FUD master  ICO-Buster is. His name says it all.

Sure is. He made the claim to be "Steve Golden" with no proof. It's on him to prove it and until that's done I'm not obligated to provide any identifying information since he is more likely Cryptoguy posing rather than actual Steve Golden. But such complicated concept as burden of proof is not something a Pajeet would understand, clearly...

Like all liars you never answer the points raised you simply dissemble some more.

Exactly. Still waiting for the proof you're in fact "Steve Golden". Don't want to waste my time proving anything to CryptoGuy who's delusional enough to think it isn't obvious it's him posting under an alt account.

LOL. Nice logic. The stupid way is for the person who makes the claim to come up with PROOF. But, like I said, that is stupid way. As what you said is the MOST LOGICAL WAY! So much to cheer about this PERFECT GUY!
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

No. just shows how little I care for your attempt at defending this scam with a fake account. Don't waste time writing poems that reflect attention from your lies instead of proving anything, that just proves you have nothing but lies to contribute. Only one lying here is you when you created a fake account the moment you knew I was right about this scam. That's so desperate of you to I won't even bother with paying attention to your pathetic lies or alt accounts any longer. Keep wasting your time defending this scam that keeps lying about their supposed launch.

Hey idiot, his name is Stan Golden, not Steve, shows how well you can read.

You're the lair who challenged me to call Coicrest and I did. As soon as I did as you challenged me to do then you change your tune. As Mr. Golden said in his post and I challenge you to as well to do what I did and get the phone numbers off their website and call and ask to speak to Mr. Golden. In fact any of you who believe this idiot's lies are welcome to call Coincrest yourself. As this lying FUD master has already shown, he fears facts, always has some sort of excuse when he is proved a lair. Funny that Mr. Golden points out that the employee who FUD master claims he spoke to was not there to be spoken to.

The bottom line is that this lying FUD master has been proven to be just that, a lying FUD master. Each and everyone here is free to believe what they want. If you believe his lies, then that is your right, no matter how wrong you are. Remember the "proof" that he has provided is non proof, conjecture and opinion and has been discredited over and over again.

He accuses me of creating an ID for Stan Golden (Who he calls Steve) when that is not true, he has no proof other than his twisted mind, when I believe that he uses multiple IDs so he can agree with himself. No, I don't have proof, but I believe that based on the level of duplicity this idiot practices. Again, he and any of you are free to call Coincrest and see if Mr. Golden is available to talk to you like he was when I called.  Remember ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the ONLY reason I called Coincrest is because the lying FUD master challenged me to do so, then when his lies were discovered he started to sing a new tune. As soon as a lie is exposed he comes up with another "logic" to try and support his lies.

It's up to all of you to decide what to believe. All I ask is you do as I did and make the calls to hear for yourselves, then you will know what a lying FUD master  ICO-Buster is. His name says it all.

Sure is. He made the claim to be "Steve Golden" with no proof. It's on him to prove it and until that's done I'm not obligated to provide any identifying information since he is more likely Cryptoguy posing rather than actual Steve Golden. But such complicated concept as burden of proof is not something a Pajeet would understand, clearly...

Like all liars you never answer the points raised you simply dissemble some more.

Exactly. Still waiting for the proof you're in fact "Steve Golden". Don't want to waste my time proving anything to CryptoGuy who's delusional enough to think it isn't obvious it's him posting under an alt account.

LOL. Nice logic. The stupid way is for the person who makes the claim to come up with PROOF. But, like I said, that is stupid way. As what you said is the MOST LOGICAL WAY! So much to cheer about this PERFECT GUY!
ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

Don't really care how this delusional defender addresses himself on his alt account. You, however, are mistaking me with someone, as my name isn't Dennis. I do wonder what made you think that.

Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 05:35:57 PM by Cryptoguy1314

All this shows oh lying FUD master is what a lair you are. Let's face it your credibility is shot. Mr. Golden asked for the date of your imaginary call so he could retrieve the recording, you ignore that and spew some more BS to try and cover up all your lies.

Anyone with half a brain recognizes that you are a BFL (big fat lair - apologies to the movie of the same name) Again I urge anyone who wants the truth rather than FUD master lies to call Coincrest and ask to speak to Stan Golden to see that he is real, deal with facts rather than FUD master's lies. You think that you are a fake news master, the only thing you do is lie, and even that you do not do well. After you've been outed as a lair, now you try and accuse others of that. Wow you must me a member of MENSA. Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, please note that when I quote the lying FUD master, I quote all, he selectively takes a snippet to represent it out of context thinking that everyone is as stupid as he is.

By the way oh lying FUD master, when has I ever called you Dennis, lair - yes, FUD master - yes, never Dennis.

No. just shows how little I care for your attempt at defending this scam with a fake account. Don't waste time writing poems that reflect attention from your lies instead of proving anything, that just proves you have nothing but lies to contribute. Only one lying here is you when you created a fake account the moment you knew I was right about this scam. That's so desperate of you to I won't even bother with paying attention to your pathetic lies or alt accounts any longer. Keep wasting your time defending this scam that keeps lying about their supposed launch.
Don't really care how this delusional defender addresses himself on his alt account. You, however, are mistaking me with someone, as my name isn't Dennis. I do wonder what made you think that.

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

Seeing how you’re retarded enough to expect everyone to believe your pathetic use of an alt account calling yourself Stan Golden, I’m not surprised you didn’t fucking notice that I wasn’t addressing you when asking why Dennis. Keep struggling, moron. I’m still waiting for you to log into that alt account and lie about proof that it’s some Mr. Golden and not you making fake accounts to defend a scam.

All this shows oh lying FUD master is what a lair you are. Let's face it your credibility is shot. Mr. Golden asked for the date of your imaginary call so he could retrieve the recording, you ignore that and spew some more BS to try and cover up all your lies.

Anyone with half a brain recognizes that you are a BFL (big fat lair - apologies to the movie of the same name) Again I urge anyone who wants the truth rather than FUD master lies to call Coincrest and ask to speak to Stan Golden to see that he is real, deal with facts rather than FUD master's lies. You think that you are a fake news master, the only thing you do is lie, and even that you do not do well. After you've been outed as a lair, now you try and accuse others of that. Wow you must me a member of MENSA. Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, please note that when I quote the lying FUD master, I quote all, he selectively takes a snippet to represent it out of context thinking that everyone is as stupid as he is.

By the way oh lying FUD master, when has I ever called you Dennis, lair - yes, FUD master - yes, never Dennis.

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

Seeing the lack of proof that you are who you say you are, it’s safe to assume this is CryptoGuy making a fake account out of desperation. I will not disclose any identifying information until I see physical proof of your identity. Till then, you are a lying sack of shit CryptoGuy on a new account faking someone else’s identity to defend an obvious scam that stole from people.

As I suspected that you could not provide a date of your supposed call to us. You sir are a liar, plain and simple. Any investors who read this thread and know me from Coincrest can verify that I am who I say I am. Again, I ask, what date was this call of yours? As someone already commented you have an answer for everything, hopefully the readers of this thread can make their own decisions and see that you do not tell the truth and for whatever reason you have an ax to grind. I only posted because you made a claim about calling us that is not true, and you have helped me prove it. We had one Brian who worked with us, and he transferred to a different division on our parent company right around the time that Duecoin's presale started, so how did you talk to an employee that was no longer with us?

Like all liars you never answer the points raised you simply dissemble some more. I thank the readers for their time, as this person has helped me prove that he is a liar, there is no reason to post more unless he makes some more claims that are not true about Coincrest.

BTW if you claim a friend was "scammed" by Duecoin and they are or were a Coincrest client have them contact me at Coincrest so we can see the truth of the matter from them and not from a 3rd party.

Hey, I can register an account and call myself Stan Golden too. Solid assumption there, buddy. Never heard of Coincrest until Duecoin scammed someone close to me. If you are, in fact, Stan Golden and not CryptoGuy thinking everyone's a moron here and won't see that it's just him under an alt account, instead of getting into forum arguments, you should go renew your registration in London, since it seems your company is now dissolved https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09430580, yet you are still doing business, it seems... That won't reflect well on the ongoing investigation into your shell - Centrum Secretaries LTD.

My name is Stan Golden, I am the financial manager at Coincrest. We are not connected to Duecoin in any way shape of form and your claim that someone told you otherwise is a lie. Every call is recorded, so give me the date of the call you claim you had and I will retrieve the recording, if the call ever happened.

t us and making physical threats against ouI believe that you are the person that we have reported to the FBI for trying to extorr employees. This is not the first time that you have tried to tie us to a company that we have no connection to. From what I see reading the posts, you claim that everything you say is factual and anyone that opposes your view is a shill or paid by Duecoin. So everyone other than you is wrong? If you dare, provide me with the date of your call and then I will expose you as a fake news proponent.

I apologize to the community members who have been caught up in this persons proxy war against Coincrest.

Brian was the guy I spoke to when confirming relation. Coincrest can easily change the story they tell, but there's written record to back it up. Understandable, not wanting to expose relationship between their ponzi scheme and a failing ICO with no product and 6 months of missed launch dates that was sold at a 350000% markup with nothing to back it.

Whatever they say, the facts are there - investors were convinced into massively overpaying for something easily obtainable by anyone while having no product to back it up with and peddled by brokers with track records for selling promises and scamming people out of money. I'm still not seeing how much DUEC you got. How about you tell us that so we can see how much it's actually worth and how much you were scammed out of?

Great suggestion oh FUD master, I did as you suggested and now I can officially call you a liar. I first spoke to the compliance manager, Ricardo. Rather than take the word of just one person I asked to speak to someone else and was passed onto the financial manager Stan Golden. Both told me pretty much the same thing, I called them on the toll free number listed on their site.

Funny, both told me that other than offering DUEC as an investment to their clients, and as far as they know there were about 10 brokerages who offered DUEC as an investment, they HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER to DUEC. They say that anyone that claims that they were told by someone at Coincrest that they are connected is a liar as that information is 100% false!!! So please oh lying FUD master, who did you speak to at Coincrest? Unlike you, I can quote the people I spoke to not some nameless person that I claim to have spoken to.

Thank you very much for your lie, I challenge anyone out there who believes your FUD, lies and conjecture to call Coincrest themselves and see if they get a different answer than I did, the number I called is +1-888-704-4459 You have been exposed as the liar that you are, I did not get to DUEC from that brokerage, but thank you for the introduction.

I ask the community to consider the source, your name is ICOBUSTER to your aim in life is to tear down and discredit with FUD and lies. Before you say it, yes, I do not know you thank God, but I base my judgement on your writing and now that you have provided me absolute proof of your being a liar that calls into question everything that you have said. As I said before GTFO you lying FUD master!!!

PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

3 weeks are up. Still no exchange. It'd be a perfect time to refund those you stole from since bitcoin is falling to the prices where you scammed them in the first place.  Grin
acedout?

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

as my name isn't Dennis. I do wonder what made you think that.

Dennis...followed by "the Menace".  Even I picked up on that one.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

3 weeks are up. Still no exchange. It'd be a perfect time to refund those you stole from since bitcoin is falling to the prices where you scammed them in the first place.  Grin

Hey for how long have you been waiting for the coins now? Did the guy run off? If that's the case just put up a huge red warning here to alert others!

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

"SCAM ALERT!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::             ::::   :::::::   ::::              :::   :::::::    :::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::::    :::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::    :::::::::::::
::::::           ::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::        :::::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::         ::::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   ::::   ::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::::    ::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::               ::::             :::   :::::::    :::::::::

Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

Maybe we'll all be lucky and the staff of the mental institution that you escaped from will come get you. You have been proved a lying FUD master over and over and over again. You challenged me to call Coincrest, and I did. Then when your lies are exposed you change your tune and start claiming bull about me creating a fake account as Stan Golden, call Coincrest chicken shit and ask to talk to him. You won't do that because you know it will expose you as the lying FUD master that you are. Hopefully people here have the intelligence to see you for what you are, a lying FUD master.

Seeing how you’re retarded enough to expect everyone to believe your pathetic use of an alt account calling yourself Stan Golden, I’m not surprised you didn’t fucking notice that I wasn’t addressing you when asking why Dennis. Keep struggling, moron. I’m still waiting for you to log into that alt account and lie about proof that it’s some Mr. Golden and not you making fake accounts to defend a scam.

Seeing the lack of proof that you are who you say you are, it’s safe to assume this is CryptoGuy making a fake account out of desperation. I will not disclose any identifying information until I see physical proof of your identity. Till then, you are a lying sack of shit CryptoGuy on a new account faking someone else’s identity to defend an obvious scam that stole from people.

As I suspected that you could not provide a date of your supposed call to us. You sir are a liar, plain and simple. Any investors who read this thread and know me from Coincrest can verify that I am who I say I am. Again, I ask, what date was this call of yours? As someone already commented you have an answer for everything, hopefully the readers of this thread can make their own decisions and see that you do not tell the truth and for whatever reason you have an ax to grind. I only posted because you made a claim about calling us that is not true, and you have helped me prove it. We had one Brian who worked with us, and he transferred to a different division on our parent company right around the time that Duecoin's presale started, so how did you talk to an employee that was no longer with us?

Like all liars you never answer the points raised you simply dissemble some more. I thank the readers for their time, as this person has helped me prove that he is a liar, there is no reason to post more unless he makes some more claims that are not true about Coincrest.

BTW if you claim a friend was "scammed" by Duecoin and they are or were a Coincrest client have them contact me at Coincrest so we can see the truth of the matter from them and not from a 3rd party.

Hey, I can register an account and call myself Stan Golden too. Solid assumption there, buddy. Never heard of Coincrest until Duecoin scammed someone close to me. If you are, in fact, Stan Golden and not CryptoGuy thinking everyone's a moron here and won't see that it's just him under an alt account, instead of getting into forum arguments, you should go renew your registration in London, since it seems your company is now dissolved https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09430580, yet you are still doing business, it seems... That won't reflect well on the ongoing investigation into your shell - Centrum Secretaries LTD.

My name is Stan Golden, I am the financial manager at Coincrest. We are not connected to Duecoin in any way shape of form and your claim that someone told you otherwise is a lie. Every call is recorded, so give me the date of the call you claim you had and I will retrieve the recording, if the call ever happened.

t us and making physical threats against ouI believe that you are the person that we have reported to the FBI for trying to extorr employees. This is not the first time that you have tried to tie us to a company that we have no connection to. From what I see reading the posts, you claim that everything you say is factual and anyone that opposes your view is a shill or paid by Duecoin. So everyone other than you is wrong? If you dare, provide me with the date of your call and then I will expose you as a fake news proponent.

I apologize to the community members who have been caught up in this persons proxy war against Coincrest.

Brian was the guy I spoke to when confirming relation. Coincrest can easily change the story they tell, but there's written record to back it up. Understandable, not wanting to expose relationship between their ponzi scheme and a failing ICO with no product and 6 months of missed launch dates that was sold at a 350000% markup with nothing to back it.

Whatever they say, the facts are there - investors were convinced into massively overpaying for something easily obtainable by anyone while having no product to back it up with and peddled by brokers with track records for selling promises and scamming people out of money. I'm still not seeing how much DUEC you got. How about you tell us that so we can see how much it's actually worth and how much you were scammed out of?

Great suggestion oh FUD master, I did as you suggested and now I can officially call you a liar. I first spoke to the compliance manager, Ricardo. Rather than take the word of just one person I asked to speak to someone else and was passed onto the financial manager Stan Golden. Both told me pretty much the same thing, I called them on the toll free number listed on their site.

Funny, both told me that other than offering DUEC as an investment to their clients, and as far as they know there were about 10 brokerages who offered DUEC as an investment, they HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER to DUEC. They say that anyone that claims that they were told by someone at Coincrest that they are connected is a liar as that information is 100% false!!! So please oh lying FUD master, who did you speak to at Coincrest? Unlike you, I can quote the people I spoke to not some nameless person that I claim to have spoken to.

Thank you very much for your lie, I challenge anyone out there who believes your FUD, lies and conjecture to call Coincrest themselves and see if they get a different answer than I did, the number I called is +1-888-704-4459 You have been exposed as the liar that you are, I did not get to DUEC from that brokerage, but thank you for the introduction.

I ask the community to consider the source, your name is ICOBUSTER to your aim in life is to tear down and discredit with FUD and lies. Before you say it, yes, I do not know you thank God, but I base my judgement on your writing and now that you have provided me absolute proof of your being a liar that calls into question everything that you have said. As I said before GTFO you lying FUD master!!!

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:56:36 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 04:13:48 PM by ICO-Buster

People are finally starting to catch on. Yet, Duecoin is still silent, choosing to let Pajeets and delusional children defend them with lies and fake accounts instead. 3 weeks passed with no update or even a statement from them. That's not the way one with an actual project would act right before release.

"SCAM ALERT!"

::::::             ::::   :::::::   ::::              :::   :::::::    :::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::::    :::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::    :::::::::::::
::::::           ::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::        :::::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::         ::::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   ::::   ::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::::    ::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::               ::::             :::   :::::::    :::::::::

JWDuecoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

The process with HITBtc in moving forward, they informed us that there is a 2 step process: 1) Review of the source code and 2) General coin review. The 1st one has been done by them and now we are waiting for an update on the 2nd part and the listing. Rather than speculate, we will make an announcement once me hear back from them. Please note that we are working on a number of listings, but due to NDA's the other exchanges do not allow mention of their names until listing.

We will update the community when there is news to update you with. Thank you.

People are finally starting to catch on. Yet, Duecoin is still silent, choosing to let Pajeets and delusional children defend them with lies and fake accounts instead. 3 weeks passed with no update or even a statement from them. That's not the way one with an actual project would act right before release.
Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

Yes oh lying FUD master, people are starting to catch on that nothing you say is true. Thank you JWDuecoin for the update.

People are finally starting to catch on. Yet, Duecoin is still silent, choosing to let Pajeets and delusional children defend them with lies and fake accounts instead. 3 weeks passed with no update or even a statement from them. That's not the way one with an actual project would act right before release.

JWDuecoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

Sorry you feel that way. It's our policy to post updates when we have them and not speculate, so if there is no news, we do not post. We also will not respond to the personal attacks no matter how far from the truth that they are.

"SCAM ALERT!"

::::::             ::::   :::::::   ::::            :::   :::::::    :::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::::    :::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::    :::::::::::::
::::::           ::::::   :::::::   ::::  :::::::::::        :::::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::         ::::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   ::::   ::::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::   :::::::   ::::   :::::::::::   :::::    ::::::::::
::::::   ::::::::::::               ::::            :::   :::::::    :::::::::

I really think this project is a scam too, if we can call that a project, no more update, no more nothing.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

How many tps you will have?
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

Here comes the TWIN  Grin
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

Yes oh lying FUD master, people are starting to catch on that nothing you say is true. Thank you JWDuecoin for the update.

Sorry mate, but you are getting NOTHING by saying that, as that guy is a retard.

No one even cares about him!

Barking things are better to be ignored than replied at  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: