Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45415 times)
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

Where are those haters now? I guess running for cover! This is what happens when losers try to defame a quality project like Duecoin, they eventually have to run to hide their faces!

I am really excited and I am sure most people who trusted Duecoin will be feeling the same!
Rightchoice

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

This is an email that we received today from one of the exchanges we applied to last year. I have redacted the name of the exchange due to their requirements, and it is NOT HITBtc.

"We really appreciate your continued patience in regards to the coin listing with us. We’re currently striving to improve our communication with you and your team and to give a clear avenue of contact, monitored by a dedicated group of people. We understand that our support with you has been lacking recently and we’re taking some big steps to improve this dramatically over the next few weeks!

I can confirm that DUEC will be listed within roughly the next 3 weeks. We're unable to provide an exact date but listings will be announced on Twitter as they happen. Your team will be able to make the announcement to your community once the coin is listed and publicly announced on our Twitter feed.

We’re looking forward to having a great relationship with you and your coin holders, and see this as the start of a very beautiful journey for everyone involved.

Kind Regards,"

If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact us at support@duecoin.io

This is just AWESOME NEWS! I can’t tell you how excited I am right now. I am sure most people who invested in this and have patiently waited for months will be feeling over the moon. Now, really hope more exchanges are added soon! Once again thank you for such amazing news.
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

10-14 business days (approximately 4 days ago, so hopefully holidays don't count) Smiley
    4-5 business days (approximately 2 business days ago)

Remember this promise?

I can confirm that DUEC will be listed within roughly the next 3 weeks.

Bullshit, just like the last one above and all the other date ranges you've given and missed.
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:26:50 AM

Where are those haters now? I guess running for cover! This is what happens when losers try to defame a quality project like Duecoin, they eventually have to run to hide their faces!

I am really excited and I am sure most people who trusted Duecoin will be feeling the same!

Where are we? We're right here, watching you getting excited about another "in a few weeks" announcement. I'm calling it right now, in 3 weeks, NOTHING is going to happen. That email could have easily been written by anyone. And by redacting the name, there is no way to verify. Simply taking your word, again.

Classic. Haha.
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

10-14 business days (approximately 4 days ago, so hopefully holidays don't count) Smiley

Remember  ;promise?

Bullshit, just like the last one above and all the other date ranges you've given and missed.

HAHAHA... Grin Grin Grin Grin just joke!!
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Oh lying FUD Master, you and butt buddies have surfaced from mommies basement. As the email that JW posted pointed out, the exchanges have been backed up and are way behind in listing. It was so peaceful for a little while without your idiotic lies, oh well I guess all good things come to an end.

Remember this promise?

azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

CONGRATULATION!! DUEC NOW AVAILABLE ON P Grin L Grin NIEX

TanchikG

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

You need to trust people. If they wanted to throw you, they would not have written for a long time. So you need to wait. Do not whine. Just wait, you will not change anything.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

NOT
PeasantForHire

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

Fake News... Just checked, no Duecoin anywhere to be found, hahaha.
JWDuecoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

Please note that as soon as there is news about listings, we will announce it, so if it does not come from me then it is not real.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

Just like those “real” timeframes you’ve given that turned out to be lies?

This was in December. We are in March now and there’s nothing but more lies and bullshit excuses.

Please note that as soon as there is news about listings, we will announce it, so if it does not come from me then it is not real.
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

Thanks for the update buster, I’m not sure where we would all be without your knowledge and insight.
Rightchoice

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Thanks for the update buster, I’m not sure where we would all be without your knowledge and insight.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Rightchoice

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

Thank you for the update. Really looking forward to positive update in next few weeks. I believe some people Buster and his twin are irrelevant here, as no one really cares about them. So everyone is excited to get further on this. Thanks
PeasantForHire

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Thank you for the update. Really looking forward to positive update in next few weeks. I believe some people Buster and his twin are irrelevant here, as no one really cares about them. So everyone is excited to get further on this. Thanks

What's irrelevant is this coin. In 3 weeks, the smart money is on there will be no news. Haha.
Rightchoice

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

What's irrelevant is this coin. In 3 weeks, the smart money is on there will be no news. Haha.

Are you sure you posted from the right id? As I thought it was ICO-Buster id’s turn to bark. Maybe, you forget, as after all, it is not easy to remember so much lies. Anyhow, the only IRRELEVANT part here is you and your twin thing.
PeasantForHire

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

I've already told you to google my username. I have accounts everywhere. All the same one person. Grow up bro.
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

omg, so a lot of useless talks about some company that might or might not have any relation looks like Duecoin's attempt to take attention away from their constant delays. I think is a bunch of new accounts with absolutely no history that, for all we know, could be Duecoin employees coordinating to create a distraction, making comments that have nothing to do with Duecoin or its failure to launch within the deadlines they set. what da...?
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

At least be original instead of copying my comments word for word.... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2300507.msg30421173#msg30421173

omg, so a lot of useless talks about some company that might or might not have any relation looks like Duecoin's attempt to take attention away from their constant delays. I think is a bunch of new accounts with absolutely no history that, for all we know, could be Duecoin employees coordinating to create a distraction, making comments that have nothing to do with Duecoin or its failure to launch within the deadlines they set. what da...?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: