Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:03:05 PM

The Faucet is broken.........Huh??

Why do you claim from faucet anyway?

It gives you 0.00010 DUEC and there is no way 1 DUEC will be worth more than 5 satoshi, if it ever hit exchange.

It means, you gotta claim 10000 times from faucet to get 1 DUEC (0.00000005 BTC). It's a joke and absolute waste of time! lol

+ their website seems to be dead (non-renewed webhost it seems). FAIL!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

The project is very good and if you really succeed in realizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be cool!

Go away bot.
crypto-maker (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

The faucet is fixed!
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

The faucet is fixed!

Sighs...why don't you answer the real questions?!?!
Jason James

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

I am new on here but invested into DUECOIN in the pre-sale around Sept 2017 last year through Coincrest. Interesting that both people who used to work there Stan and Dave Bennett are no longer there anymore and impossible to get any answers. If you contact Coin Crest as I have done they will tell you its nothing to do with them even though they promoted it and gave their clients the opportunity to invest into it. Without that I would never have known about it. Also, interesting is the fact of how hard it is to keep people up to date through their twitter feed and FB. If you read through on the responses there on twitter you will find other people who have reached out to DueCoin for answers with no reply. Are they really too busy to keep the community posted? Was the whole lottery thing they did just a rouse to keep us distracted.  It is hard not to think it is a scam at this point since it will be almost a year soon and if Due C wants to prove us all wrong then go ahead. I will be happy to be wrong. If you look back at their twitter feed you will see its been a while now. I am losing faith. I have emailed them, tweeted and posted on their FB page. Nothing.
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

The faucet is fixed!

Sighs...why don't you answer the real questions?!?!

Probably because they are not a real currency. It'd need to have value first. Thus, everything else about them isn't real.
hleenyc

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:07:02 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 02:42:27 AM by hleenyc

I am new on here but invested into DUECOIN in the pre-sale around Sept 2017 last year through Coincrest. Interesting that both people who used to work there Stan and Dave Bennett are no longer there anymore and impossible to get any answers. If you contact Coin Crest as I have done they will tell you its nothing to do with them even though they promoted it and gave their clients the opportunity to invest into it. Without that I would never have known about it. Also, interesting is the fact of how hard it is to keep people up to date through their twitter feed and FB. If you read through on the responses there on twitter you will find other people who have reached out to DueCoin for answers with no reply. Are they really too busy to keep the community posted? Was the whole lottery thing they did just a rouse to keep us distracted.  It is hard not to think it is a scam at this point since it will be almost a year soon and if Due C wants to prove us all wrong then go ahead. I will be happy to be wrong. If you look back at their twitter feed you will see its been a while now. I am losing faith. I have emailed them, tweeted and posted on their FB page. Nothing.

I am in the same boat as you.  As least you got a response from Coincrest.  They just ignored me completely.  I had also tried to contact DUEC via FB and Twitter with no response.  I've lost faith in them long ago.
acedout?

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

What I fail to understand as a newbie, probably snookered by a scam, is why, IF THIS IS SO BLATANTLY a scam or fraud is that mining efforts and transactions are occurring daily?  Miners most likely are way more savvy than I, but still, my meager wallet or account is mined daily?  I do not have the cahonees to spend money on mining anything much less this Duecoin but others seem not to be bothered by possible scams and mine constantly.
Other than being a scam, what am I missing or not understanding? Huh
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

What I fail to understand as a newbie, probably snookered by a scam, is why, IF THIS IS SO BLATANTLY a scam or fraud is that mining efforts and transactions are occurring daily?  Miners most likely are way more savvy than I, but still, my meager wallet or account is mined daily?  I do not have the cahonees to spend money on mining anything much less this Duecoin but others seem not to be bothered by possible scams and mine constantly.
Other than being a scam, what am I missing or not understanding? Huh

I don't know how much you think it costs to mine this coin, but it really isn't much in reality. I spent about $100 to mine about 8000 when exploring the option to add to my existing pile of this worthless crypto.
acedout?

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

I am new on here but invested into DUECOIN in the pre-sale around Sept 2017 last year through Coincrest. Interesting that both people who used to work there Stan and Dave Bennett are no longer there anymore and impossible to get any answers. If you contact Coin Crest as I have done they will tell you its nothing to do with them even though they promoted it and gave their clients the opportunity to invest into it. Without that I would never have known about it. Also, interesting is the fact of how hard it is to keep people up to date through their twitter feed and FB. If you read through on the responses there on twitter you will find other people who have reached out to DueCoin for answers with no reply. Are they really too busy to keep the community posted? Was the whole lottery thing they did just a rouse to keep us distracted.  It is hard not to think it is a scam at this point since it will be almost a year soon and if Due C wants to prove us all wrong then go ahead. I will be happy to be wrong. If you look back at their twitter feed you will see its been a while now. I am losing faith. I have emailed them, tweeted and posted on their FB page. Nothing.
I would be interested in how you contacted Coincrest (if recently)  Any methods I had previously are defunct.
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

in short as I understood exchange not will . the coin is shit .
Jason James

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

It is sad to say that all things point to Duecoin being a scam at this point and clearly Coin Crest was in on it since they promoted it.  I have watched other coins launch much later and be listed very quickly. My question is I wonder if there is any recourse to get our money back or who can we report them to? I had previously called the phone number on the website but it has to be said I never talked to Stan on the phone only by email so who knows what his real name is of course.  The lesson here is don't give your money to someone else to invest. Learn how to do it yourself and if you lose it you only have yourself to blame.  Also, only invest into ICO's that have been thoroughly researched with some kind of active community and checks that have been done.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

the concept of payments in an easy to use and not too difficult to easy in use around the world I think this is a great concept made by DUECOIN
FinManCC

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

Hi Jason, yes I don't work at CoinCrest any more, I left due to a tragedy in my family, one that no parent should ever have to deal with. That being said, I didn't believe when I recommended Duecoin and I still do not believe today that it's a scam. I am personally very heavily invested in the coin myself. more that 5X your investment in fact. Why it's taking so long, I have no Idea, I am not on the inside at all any more. I have not seen anything until today, I've been a little preoccupied with my family issues. Yes, it's way longer than I would have liked to see but I believe that they will get listed and there will be decent return on investment.

Hope that you and your family are well. Stan

It is sad to say that all things point to Duecoin being a scam at this point and clearly Coin Crest was in on it since they promoted it.  I have watched other coins launch much later and be listed very quickly. My question is I wonder if there is any recourse to get our money back or who can we report them to? I had previously called the phone number on the website but it has to be said I never talked to Stan on the phone only by email so who knows what his real name is of course.  The lesson here is don't give your money to someone else to invest. Learn how to do it yourself and if you lose it you only have yourself to blame.  Also, only invest into ICO's that have been thoroughly researched with some kind of active community and checks that have been done.
crypto person

Activity: 16
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:42:18 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 10:25:07 PM by crypto person

I have been a lurker here for many many months. I have purchased a massive amount of these coins last year. An amount that could certainly change my life right now if I could take back my investment. I felt compelled to create an account here to give my 2 cents to the thread.

1) I do believe the Hitbtc announcement of listing duec. I do not understand wtf is taking them so long to list though! pissing me off

If anyone from the duec team is reading this. Can you please find out why tf hitbtc is taking so long to list. Is it something you guys are not doing or have any control over?

2) From my observation duec has serious problems with their team. We need more active communication on on this thread and twitter. Let us all know whats going on even if the news is not positive. This way we can have some little faith.

3) I personally do NOT want to see this coin on any small micro bs exchange. If this coin is listed on a garbage exchange to start its fait will be doomed imo and we would all have a hell of a time recouping anything. larger reputable exchanges are the way to go and duec has done the right thing by at least targeting larger exchanges. good job

Do I think this coin is a scam? In the beginning when I invested no. I did think it was a scam until Hitbtc made their announcements. I want to see this coin listed asap. I want the coin listed on at least 3 exchanges. I want to see the team invest some coin on the tech. Add atomic swaps, add more privacy functions to the wallet, revamp the mobile wallet versions. Do whatever to make us excited. This stuff is not too difficult. If you guys were initially trying to scam us then think of all the money you can make if you guys would reinvest in your coin and build it up properly. You would earn 10x ++ if you would at least do these tasks.

Revamp the website. You always have the opportunity to rebrand the coin. Don't let it die. If you don't care for this coin then pass it off to another group to take control of it. Hell, I'll take it over.... just please get this listed and reinvest in blowing this coin up. Reinvest money in this coin and prepare for the next bull run. Don't give up and dont fail. You have a coin that works. obviously, you applied to 1 exchange which was probably expensive. Now take this coin seriously and silence the critics. Treat this coin seriously or pass it off to a crypto group that will make it thrive.
banff

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

● Me\/u ●

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

Why do you claim from faucet anyway?

It gives you 0.00010 DUEC and there is no way 1 DUEC will be worth more than 5 satoshi, if it ever hit exchange.

It means, you gotta claim 10000 times from faucet to get 1 DUEC (0.00000005 BTC). It's a joke and absolute waste of time! lol

+ their website seems to be dead (non-renewed webhost it seems). FAIL!
Any faucet is an absolute waste of time. They were profitable to use in 2011-2013, now it's just an anachronism from the past, which only spends your time))

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:53:22 PM

I have been a lurker here for many many months. I have purchased a massive amount of these coins last year. An amount that could certainly change my life right now if I could take back my investment. I felt compelled to create an account here to give my 2 cents to the thread.

1) I do believe the Hitbtc announcement of listing duec. I do not understand wtf is taking them so long to list though! pissing me off

If anyone from the duec team is reading this. Can you please find out why tf hitbtc is taking so long to list. Is it something you guys are not doing or have any control over?

2) From my observation duec has serious problems with their team. We need more active communication on on this thread and twitter. Let us all know whats going on even if the news is not positive. This way we can have some little faith.

3) I personally do NOT want to see this coin on any small micro bs exchange. If this coin is listed on a garbage exchange to start its fait will be doomed imo and we would all have a hell of a time recouping anything. larger reputable exchanges are the way to go and duec has done the right thing by at least targeting larger exchanges. good job

Do I think this coin is a scam? In the beginning when I invested no. I did think it was a scam until Hitbtc made their announcements. I want to see this coin listed asap. I want the coin listed on at least 3 exchanges. I want to see the team invest some coin on the tech. Add atomic swaps, add more privacy functions to the wallet, revamp the mobile wallet versions. Do whatever to make us excited. This stuff is not too difficult. If you guys were initially trying to scam us then think of all the money you can make if you guys would reinvest in your coin and build it up properly. You would earn 10x ++ if you would at least do these tasks.

Revamp the website. You always have the opportunity to rebrand the coin. Don't let it die. If you don't care for this coin then pass it off to another group to take control of it. Hell, I'll take it over.... just please get this listed and reinvest in blowing this coin up. Reinvest money in this coin and prepare for the next bull run. Don't give up and dont fail. You have a coin that works. obviously, you applied to 1 exchange which was probably expensive. Now take this coin seriously and silence the critics. Treat this coin seriously or pass it off to a crypto group that will make it thrive.
кoмaндa мoнeты пpocтo пиздaбoлы . xyли тyт cдeлaeшь . the coin team is just fuckheads . what the fuck .
hleenyc

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

Hi Jason, yes I don't work at CoinCrest any more, I left due to a tragedy in my family, one that no parent should ever have to deal with. That being said, I didn't believe when I recommended Duecoin and I still do not believe today that it's a scam. I am personally very heavily invested in the coin myself. more that 5X your investment in fact. Why it's taking so long, I have no Idea, I am not on the inside at all any more. I have not seen anything until today, I've been a little preoccupied with my family issues. Yes, it's way longer than I would have liked to see but I believe that they will get listed and there will be decent return on investment.

It is sad to say that all things point to Duecoin being a scam at this point and clearly Coin Crest was in on it since they promoted it.  I have watched other coins launch much later and be listed very quickly. My question is I wonder if there is any recourse to get our money back or who can we report them to? I had previously called the phone number on the website but it has to be said I never talked to Stan on the phone only by email so who knows what his real name is of course.  The lesson here is don't give your money to someone else to invest. Learn how to do it yourself and if you lose it you only have yourself to blame.  Also, only invest into ICO's that have been thoroughly researched with some kind of active community and checks that have been done.

Sorry to hear about your tragedy.  Now I've tried contacting Coincrest multiple times inquiring about you.  The least they couldve done is to reply and let me know you're not there anymore due to personal reasons, etc.  Very unprofessional to totally ignore me.
Jason James

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Hi Stan, sorry to hear about the tragedy in your family. My heart goes out to you. The biggest frustration in all of this is that fact of how easy it is today to post a message on FB and Twitter as to what is going on. I would have to agree that HITBTC tweeting an announcement about the coin being listed was a positive thing except that is has gone very quiet now and I am sure if we contact them or create a support ticket that will probably not tell us anything and may also not even respond. I am not even that tech savvy and can figure out how to tweet and/or follow.  DUECOIN, if you are reading any of these messages and you care please respond even if the truth is you are in a shambles trying to get things figured out. I pray that this does work out and that they can get things back on track. I was told Stan had left and Coin Crest response to me was that they have nothing to do with DUE C and to contact them directly. Not exactly the most helpful response. Anyway, I wish all DueC investors the best.
acedout?

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Stan,
I've seen you back on the forum.  If that or this is really you, please accept my sympathies for your family troubles.  After my family tragedies I was using my success over there at CC and the "life changing monies" to be had here to help me back above water.  You seemed to be on my side.
And also if you, please reconnect with an email.  Jacob was my act manger over there.  You should be able to figure out who I am and how to connect.
Sincerely,
WB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: