Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631709 times)
Dexter44

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:08:39 PM

At the moment, more then 70% of ixcoin have been already mined.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:14:57 PM

I'm not sure there's anybody with more than 10k coins

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 01:27:55 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2013, 01:43:12 PM by K1773R

Is it good or bad? Why about 1 million of ixcoin traded within the last month?
maybe due to vlad2vlad useless spam posts? if someone is that stupid (beside him Tongue, i bet he bought alot, otherwise he wouldnt be interested in ixc) to buy because of it/him, oh well!

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 03:49:16 PM

Lol, seriously?  I guess that does make sense. I haven't met even 1 other person that thinks this coin has a chance.

Man, it feels good being a 1% high roller.  Ha!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 03:51:40 PM

Is it good or bad? Why about 1 million of ixcoin traded within the last month?
maybe due to vlad2vlad useless spam posts? if someone is that stupid (beside him Tongue, i bet he bought alot, otherwise he wouldnt be interested in ixc) to buy because of it/him, oh well!

No, I noticed high volume with someone accumulating before I bought.  And I started pumping, if you wanna call it that, before I had a single coin.  Right now I have roughly 200,000 ixCoins, but I don't plan to sell until I see what's goin on with the Bitcoin ETF.

But you know, investing just $300 is nothing considering the potential here if I'm right. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 03:54:00 PM

Anyway,

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success” (Bruce Feirstein)

Let's live and see which of You is the insane one and the genius one.

Amin brother.  I feel certain ixCoin will go higher, the only question in my mind is how high.  It all depends if Bitcoin gets its ETF, cause if they do then investors ne bankers will most definitely find ixCoin and since its so hard to find any icCoins the price should really shoot up.  But I think that will happen with many other coins as well, but for some reason ixCoin stands out more so in my mind.

CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:01:40 PM

I got almost 16K  Wink

And 15K of i0coin, which is now completely dead.

Bought them long time ago, don't even remember how much BTC I spent, but it was something in the region of 30-50BTC Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 04:04:36 PM

I got almost 16K  Wink

Bought them long time ago, don't even remember how much BTC I spent, but it was something in the region of 30-50BTC Smiley

What?  You spent 30-50 BTC for 16K ixCoin?  It was worth that much at one point?  The first time I saw ixCoin it was around 7 cents so I waited and started buying at 1 cent and when it got to half a penny that's when I really started buying.

Just hold on to them, there's no point selling them now.  Maybe you'll get your money back.

CYPER

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:26:39 PM

I got almost 16K  Wink

What?  You spent 30-50 BTC for 16K ixCoin?  It was worth that much at one point?  The first time I saw ixCoin it was around 7 cents so I waited and started buying at 1 cent and when it got to half a penny that's when I really started buying.

Just hold on to them, there's no point selling them now.  Maybe you'll get your money back.

I'm definitely holding Smiley
There was a time in April 2013 when the rate was close to 0.0004 on Vircurex and I could have sold them for something like 6BTC, but I didn't Smiley

I remember I bought them on doublec exchange, but I could be wrong. I still have the username and the password for the exchange, but don't have the URL. Maybe it was this one: https://exchange.bitparking.com/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 08:50:57 PM

I can only say what I see:

On july 1 btc = 26-28k ixcoin
On august 1 btc = 16-18k ixcoin

The GH/sec (from 15 to 30-35k GH/sec) went up along with the difficulty (from 1.5 to 3 M)

If this is a dying coin, well, it is really a healthy zombie.... Grin

Man, it got to 28K per BTC?  I wish I had seen that.  I've been paying around 16K per BTC.  It's still pretty good from where it was just 3 months ago.

But I agree - this is one healthy "Dying" coin.  And I read the link where 1 year ago people thought LTC was dead.  Pretty funny reading it now.   Very similar to what's happening here only the dynamics here are different, so who knows what the final outcome will be.  But I like how things are looking.

doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:08:16 PM

I remember I bought them on doublec exchange, but I could be wrong. I still have the username and the password for the exchange, but don't have the URL. Maybe it was this one: https://exchange.bitparking.com/
It would have been http://ixchange.bitparking.com which was closed, along with the i0coin exchange I ran, when the i0coin exchange got double spent for 200 bitcoins.
CYPER

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:10:48 PM

It would have been http://ixchange.bitparking.com which was closed, along with the i0coin exchange I ran, when the i0coin exchange got double spent for 200 bitcoins.

Sorry to hear about the double spend attack Sad
Do you keep any records at all?
I'm just curious about how much BTC I spent for my ixcoins and i0coins.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:28:22 PM

Sorry to hear about the double spend attack Sad
Do you keep any records at all?
I'm just curious about how much BTC I spent for my ixcoins and i0coins.

I doubt he's gonna keep records that far back.  Just find out what the price was back then.

So somebody spent 200BTC more than they had?  Wow, new industries always have these types of schemes until the model is perfected.  I remember ebay had all sorts of scams on it for the first few years.  People were selling entire towns that they didn't even own.  It was funny to see but not if you had bought a building in a faraway county or country just to find out you really bought a picture taken by some kid.

doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:31:59 PM

So somebody spent 200BTC more than they had?  Wow, new industries always have these types of schemes until the model is perfected.  I remember ebay had all sorts of scams on it for the first few years.  People were selling entire towns that they didn't even own.  It was funny to see but not if you had bought a building in a faraway county or country just to find out you really bought a picture taken by some kid.
No, they sold more i0coins than they had. Exploit looks like this (it's a 51% attack):

1. Start mining on a forked chained, not publishing your blocks.
2. Transfer 100,000 i0coins to exchange. Don't include this transaction in your fork in (1).
3. Once i0coins have all confirmed, sell them and withdraw the bitcoins.
4. When your fork in (1) is past the main chain, publish it. As it includes all transactions except (2) this rolls back your transaction and you get your i0coins back. You now have the bitcoins and the i0coins.
5. Repeat from (1) as many times as you can before the exchange notices.

This is why low hash rate chains are so dangerous for exchanges.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:42:41 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2013, 01:46:52 AM by Vlad2Vlad

So somebody spent 200BTC more than they had?  Wow, new industries always have these types of schemes until the model is perfected.  I remember ebay had all sorts of scams on it for the first few years.  People were selling entire towns that they didn't even own.  It was funny to see but not if you had bought a building in a faraway county or country just to find out you really bought a picture taken by some kid.
No, they sold more i0coins than they had. Exploit looks like this (it's a 51% attack):

1. Start mining on a forked chained, not publishing your blocks.
2. Transfer 100,000 i0coins to exchange. Don't include this transaction in your fork in (1).
3. Once i0coins have all confirmed, sell them and withdraw the bitcoins.
4. When your fork in (1) is past the main chain, publish it. As it includes all transactions except (2) this rolls back your transaction and you get your i0coins back. You now have the bitcoins and the i0coins.
5. Repeat from (1) as many times as you can before the exchange notices.

This is why low hash rate chains are so dangerous for exchanges.

Wow.  I had no idea it was that easy.  And there's no laws against it per se.  It's like the Wild Wild West out here.  A good sign we're here before the masses.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:52:57 PM

Vircurex today

14.08 06:18   2.5271   16,129.03225806   40,760.1884

More then 40k in one shot! And the price was not so low to justify such an assault....

On average, about 40.000 ixcoin are traded every day (on several days the trading is above 100k)

It is second only to devcoin, but with dvc we talk of more then 5 billions circulating coins, not 15 millions. (It means about 330 times more: proportionally, it would be like to see a daily trading of (40k*330) 13,2 million devcoin.

I've been seeing the same thing.  Very high interest especially given it's a near dead currency and one which has lost all interest.  There are way more popular ones yet the Bitcoin value and volume on ixCoin is consistently higher than most coins out there, coins which are much more popular and some, like devcoin, with a global presence. 

Something is going on - someone is accumulating and I don't think it's just the founder.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:49:59 AM

Oh a happy note:  I'm now a true 1% owner of ixCoin. I finally bought just over 200,000 ixCoins.  I can't believe it took me over 2 weeks and bidding as high as 15,000 ixCoins per Bitcoin to finally get that many coins.

So I feel sorry for anyone trying to buy any real amount of ixCoins - this coin can pop so hard and fast that people will think it's Bitcoin 2.0.

Now it just needs some interest.  And I need more Bitcoins to do the same thing with a number of different coins.

Edit:

I'm adjusting my theory based on the massively liquid nature of an ETF compared to the rigid illiquid nature of Bitcoin which is only worsened by the archaic and unestablished exchanges which host the sales of Bitcoins.

My $1,000 price target for Bitcoin seems quite small the more I think about it, given Bitcoin gets its ETF.  $5,000 and potentially as high as $10,000 is absolutely probable and should actually become a reality given there has never been an ETF more liquid than the underlying asset which is represents, the way the case is with Bitcoin.

This will be like the carriage driving the horse - nobody knows how volatile and how high it can go but given the media Hype I'm expecting and the mass adoption which should quickly follow combined with investors and hedge funds piling on at the same time and then add the illiquid nature of purchasing bitcoins and you've got a perfect storm, a perfect scenario for the mother of all bubbles and the frenzy I've been saying will drive everyone to alt coins.  I would definitely be a big buyer of options if such an ETF comes out, the way I predicted it will.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:42:07 AM

Oh a happy note:  I'm now a true 1% owner of ixCoin. I finally bought just over 200,000 ixCoins.  I can't believe it took me over 2 weeks and bidding as high as 15,000 ixCoins per Bitcoin to finally get that many coins.

So I feel sorry for anyone trying to buy any real amount of ixCoins - this coin can pop so hard and fast that people will think it's Bitcoin 2.0.

Now it just needs some interest.  And I need more Bitcoins to do the same thing with a number of different coins.

Edit:

I'm adjusting my theory based on the massively liquid nature of an ETF compared to the rigid illiquid nature of Bitcoin which is only worsened by the archaic and unestablished exchanges which host the sales of Bitcoins.

My $1,000 price target for Bitcoin seems quite small the more I think about it, given Bitcoin gets its ETF.  $5,000 and potentially as high as $10,000 is absolutely probable and should actually become a reality given there has never been an ETF more liquid than the underlying asset which is represents, the way the case is with Bitcoin.

This will be like the carriage driving the horse - nobody knows how volatile and how high it can go but given the media Hype I'm expecting and the mass adoption which should quickly follow combined with investors and hedge funds piling on at the same time and then add the illiquid nature of purchasing bitcoins and you've got a perfect storm, a perfect scenario for the mother of all bubbles and the frenzy I've been saying will drive everyone to alt coins.  I would definitely be a big buyer of options if such an ETF comes out, the way I predicted it will.

I think people are definitely interested in buying a coin whose 1% is owned by you

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 05:17:57 PM

Oh a happy note:  I'm now a true 1% owner of ixCoin. I finally bought just over 200,000 ixCoins.  I can't believe it took me over 2 weeks and bidding as high as 15,000 ixCoins per Bitcoin to finally get that many coins.

Now it just needs some interest.  And I need more Bitcoins to do the same thing with a number of different coins.

Edit:

My $1,000 price target for Bitcoin seems quite small the more I think about it, given Bitcoin gets its ETF.  $5,000 and potentially as high as $10,000 is absolutely probable and should actually become a reality given there has never been an ETF more liquid than the underlying asset which is represents, the way the case is with Bitcoin.

This will be like the carriage driving the horse - nobody knows how volatile and how high it can go but given the media Hype I'm expecting and the mass adoption which should quickly follow combined with investors and hedge funds piling on at the same time and then add the illiquid nature of purchasing bitcoins and you've got a perfect storm, a perfect scenario for the mother of all bubbles and the frenzy I've been saying will drive everyone to alt coins.  I would definitely be a big buyer of options if such an ETF comes out, the way I predicted it will.

I think people are definitely interested in buying a coin whose 1% is owned by you

Ahahhahahaaa.  Man, that thought never crossed my mind.   Lol, thanks for pointing that out.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 06:03:46 PM

Block already mined ~ 154250. Every block gives 96 coins, with a total of 14.8k ixcoins.
The 75% of mining will be reached with block 164063, probably within a  few months (november 2013?).

Not a lot of coins left out there.  It's already pretty difficult to buy these coins.  I can't to see what happens.  I hope it's not a dud.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: