Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:39:58 AM

Mark, if I had your money to invest right now it would be a no brainer.  You just need to accumulate a few coins and wait for the next leg up cause it's gonna be massive.

The next leg up will involve billions of fresh money from Banksters and hedge funds.  I believe they're accumulating as we speak but the majority will join in the next 3-6 months.

When that happens you can expect the Media to play ball and really hype alt coins which will bring in millions of new newbie investors.

Wall Street will also pour billions into new development, customized personal coins (bieber coin anyone?  Just look at some of my domain names).

This will add massive fuel to the hype fire which will start the next phase into the stratosphere.  This latter phase will probably start at the end of 2014 - we could see like a Bieber or JayZ coin in a few months but the real hype will take another 6-9 months.  

These idiots don't yet realize they have the clout and Eco system to make hundreds of millions off their own premined coins - that's more money than most stars make in their entire careers and it's a sure thing.

So my advice is remove most of your sell orders and trade maybe 25% of your portfolio cause real money can be made trading some of these coins but massive millions can be made by holding and not selling too early when the next spike comes which should be in the next 60-90 days.  

I still think that Bitcoin ETF is a done deal and we should get it soon (90 days).  That alone will take bitcoin to $5,000-$10,000 within 6 months. Amazon, eBay, etc will also come online within 6-12 months which will be a massive catalyst.

Hold steady and you should have a few easy millions by the end of the year.  Pay for everything using Bitcoins and you'll probably have no tax bill either but do check with a CPA.

Good luck, Bro!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:42:48 AM

Yeah okay forget that part.

A secure datacentre is still good though.

Maybe the guy who previously had a USD$10million project in mind would be interested in going in on it.

(That was over in the investments section though and I haven't even looked in that part of the forums for ages now.)

-MarkM-

What?  Some guy wanted to do a $10 million data/mining center?

Wow!

Man, had I only found out about bitcoin just 3 month earlier I'd have millions now.  Thank God I still found out in time but boy, I would have gone all in if I had known earlier as I knew what would happen since the first day I saw bitcoin. 

Timing and chance...Timing and chance is the secret to all success.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:43:31 AM

All my buy and sell orders are just left-over profits I left on the exchange, not my actual capital at home in my wallets. Smiley

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:51:10 AM

All my buy and sell orders are just left-over profits I left on the exchange, not my actual capital at home in my wallets. Smiley

-MarkM-

IP addresses are easy to track. A large safety deposit box at the bank is $59 per year.  It's a great investment.  That's where most of my coins are, triple backed up on encrypted USB sticks.

Someone may not hunt us down for a few hundred thousand but if these coins start looking like $10 million+ (Which in my mind is highly likely) then the risk grows logarithmically.  Anybody breaks in my house they can have any material thing they can find.  But they gotta break down JP Morgan to get the big payday, if there ever is one.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 05:57:28 AM

Our backyard here backs onto the bank's lot, so my use of the term "here at home" was maybe a little looser than a first glance might assume. Wink

The building beside us is Nova Scotia Legal Aid, on the corner, then the Royal Bank, around the corner.

The rest of this block of our street is the local cable/internet provider, we are about the only house left that they haven't bought up.

So its actually quite a nice little spot to call home.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 06:06:12 AM

Man, that second link, with the commercial building is only $29,000?

Is that right?  For 5,000 sq feet?  That's cheaper than just the wood beams used to build it.

How much is electricity out there?  Cause that's seriously cheap to set up.

The first link with the farm house is nice as it can be set up to be 100% off the grid.  That would be nice for when the Feds force digital money on everyone and all hell breaks loose which will be followed by some sort of chipping as people cannot expect to carry their life savings on a cellphone which means if you refuse to get chipped you won't even be able to pay for water or electricity.

But that's a ways off...maybe not too far off but that's why it's important to make some money now and turn it into real assets before it's too late.

Nice properties though, great deals out there.  You can definitely do it on your own if/when Bitcoin spikes to $3,000 which should me in the first half of this year.  Amazon or eBay alone would take it to $2,000.  Lots of powerful catalysts are coming but first the Banksters gotta load up.  

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 06:14:05 AM

Yeah I have seen a lot of good deals scattered all over Nova Scotia.

And I have a really good guy doing my renovations on my existing country-house whose career goal is basically to be more and more of a "general contractor" type so flipping properties is a real possibility too. Also buying good deals on undeveloped land and building whatever we want on it. Especially cryptocoin-powered houses...

Hopefully by the end of this month I will have power hooked up at my country-house, a 400-amp hookup.

Right now I cannot even plug in all my mining gear, I have my latest four BFL 50-GH units plugged in at the electrician's home for now.

-MarkM-

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 06:20:47 AM

Mark, I know you've got your own investments and you have more experience in Cryptos than me and you really understand the tech but...I'm gonna have to ask you to buy yourself a few more Bitcoin's worth of iXcoin.

I strongly suggest it.  And hold it as long as you can.  I'm gonna sell a good chunk at $10 cause I need the money but I feel very strongly that it will go much higher than $10.

My feeling is that $10 will come very fast and will be followed by a sharp sell-off to $3-$5 at which point my plan would be to buy all my coins back. Otherwise I wouldn't even sell at $10 cause my [STRONG] feeling is that there's gonna be much more to this game than millions of easy Dollars from sheep wealth transfers, and I feel I need to be part of whatever that's gonna be.  And for me to do that I'm gonna need to hold on to as many of my iXcoins as possible.

There is definitely more than meets the eye to all of this Cryptonity.

Yeah....I just made that up:  Cryptonity - The new altered state of economics, wealth and personal finance as embodied and defined by the hyper, advanced digital age.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 06:24:55 AM

Yeah I have seen a lot of good deals scattered all over Nova Scotia.

And I have a really good guy doing my renovations on my existing country-house whose career goal is basically to be more and more of a "general contractor" type so flipping properties is a real possibility too. Also buying good deals on undeveloped land and building whatever we want on it. Especially cryptocoin-powered houses...

Hopefully by the end of this month I will have power hooked up at my country-house, a 400-amp hookup.

Right now I cannot even plug in all my mining gear, I have my latest four BFL 50-GH units plugged in at the electrician's home for now.

-MarkM-

What an interesting turn of events.  This is gonna sound odd but I had plans for you. Lol.

I've just always trusted you even though you couldn't quite stand me and I've been hard pressed to find a guy with your interests and expertise.  The stuff you're talking about right now is exactly what I had in mind.  Of course I don't have the money and I didn't think you did either, but my plan was to talk to you if I ever did get it.

Very interesting.

VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:50:47 AM

Vlad, don't forget your Romanian Homie.  Smiley

I still have those CENTS you wanted me to buy for you.  The wallet is not syncing, let me know what you wanna do with them.  You put way too much in those coins, I hope you make your money back.

Edit:  Vlad, I just googled Cryptonity and it looks like it's an actual real word.  Lol, I can't believe you pulled that out of your ass.  You're gonna have to twist Crypto around some more to find another word to fit your definition.  lol.
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:42:16 AM

Mark, I know you've got your own investments and you have more experience in Cryptos than me and you really understand the tech but...I'm gonna have to ask you to buy yourself a few more Bitcoin's worth of iXcoin.

I strongly suggest it.  And hold it as long as you can.  I'm gonna sell a good chunk at $10 cause I need the money but I feel very strongly that it will go much higher than $10.

My feeling is that $10 will come very fast and will be followed by a sharp sell-off to $3-$5 at which point my plan would be to buy all my coins back. Otherwise I wouldn't even sell at $10 cause my [STRONG] feeling is that there's gonna be much more to this game than millions of easy Dollars from sheep wealth transfers, and I feel I need to be part of whatever that's gonna be.  And for me to do that I'm gonna need to hold on to as many of my iXcoins as possible.

There is definitely more than meets the eye to all of this Cryptonity.

Yeah....I just made that up:  Cryptonity - The new altered state of economics, wealth and personal finance as embodied and defined by the hyper, advanced digital age.

No doubting why I call you the grandmaster. Lol.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 09:46:21 AM

Edit:  Vlad, I just googled Cryptonity and it looks like it's an actual real word.  Lol, I can't believe you pulled that out of your ass.  You're gonna have to twist Crypto around some more to find another word to fit your definition.  lol.

Where did you find that?

All google finds for me are domain names and PRG character names.

Googling Dictionary: cryptonity finds no such word...

Vlad needs to put it into the urban dictionary or some such thing.

-MarkM-

Caleb

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

IXCoin? 9 peta hash? What's extraordinary about it?
It lives in the shadow of Bitcoin. I give you some constant figures

NMC: 75-100% BTC, on average 80%
DVC: 35-55% BTC, on average 45%
IXC: 35-55% BTC, on average 40%

So, if tomorrow BTC goes to 30 peta hash, I know the others will be

NMC ~ 24
DVC ~ 13.5
IXC ~ 12

Bitcoin and Litecoin have been 'sponsored' by SilkRoad and Atlantis. PeerCoin and PrimeCoin have a great team behind. What have you? 2-3 BTC trading per day? Conspiracy? Nobody cares! Nobody knows this coin. Nobody mentions it. Nobody uses it.
Do you know when a person doesn't show any sign of life, like no breathing, no move, well it's dead!!!
Or maybe not, it's a zombie.  Cheesy
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:20:36 PM

NMC ~ 24
DVC ~ 13.5
IXC ~ 12

Bitcoin and Litecoin have been 'sponsored' by SilkRoad and Atlantis. PeerCoin and PrimeCoin have a great team behind. What have you? 2-3 BTC trading per day? Conspiracy? Nobody cares! Nobody knows this coin. Nobody mentions it. Nobody uses it.
Do you know when a person doesn't show any sign of life, like no breathing, no move, well it's dead!!!

Sigh... Junior member and his first post is to slam iXcoin?

I don't even know what exactly his point is.   

Some truth in is that nobody knows the coin,   but that is exactly why its such a great investment!   

All the infrastructure is in place to make it a major coin.   Peercoin for example has a 100+ million market cap, but only 550 tera hash to secure its network.  Compare that with iXcoin with 10,200 tera hash.    Also, I don't see any new PeerCoin innovation,  their client is still back on version 0.6 or something.

The point is, iXcoin used to be pretty dead,  but now it is indeed rising.   Like they always say in investing,  buy low... sell high.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:48:09 PM

NMC ~ 24
DVC ~ 13.5
IXC ~ 12

Listen, Cain, you should really sell any and all iXcoin you may have.

I strongly suggest it.  SmartMoney isn't for everyone.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:51:20 PM

Friction,

I have a new investing philosophy.

Buy low - Hold - Take over the world.

Then do a Dr. Evil Laugh:  Bhahahahahaaaaa.

Very soon it will be proven if clowns like this guy with no imagination and no brains were right or not.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 08:44:27 PM

Vlad,

Could you post the codes for your signature so other folks can use it?

Thanks!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 08:56:33 PM

Vlad,

Could you post the codes for your signature so other folks can use it?

Thanks!

Yeah.

Here you go guys, just copy and paste:

iXcoin, The next Bitcoin - Time Tested 3 YRS Old - Ultra Secure 10 Peta Hash - Native - C o l o r e d - Coins!

RoadTrain
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:46:25 PM

All the infrastructure is in place to make it a major coin.   Peercoin for example has a 100+ million market cap, but only 550 tera hash to secure its network.  Compare that with iXcoin with 10,200 tera hash.    Also, I don't see any new PeerCoin innovation,  their client is still back on version 0.6 or something.

PeerCoin doesn't really need hashes to secure the network, it's secured by other means.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:03:59 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 10:15:34 PM by FrictionlessCoin

All the infrastructure is in place to make it a major coin.   Peercoin for example has a 100+ million market cap, but only 550 tera hash to secure its network.  Compare that with iXcoin with 10,200 tera hash.    Also, I don't see any new PeerCoin innovation,  their client is still back on version 0.6 or something.

PeerCoin doesn't really need hashes to secure the network, it's secured by other means.

You are entirely mistaken.  PPC proof of work secures the network,   PPC proof of stake keeps the network moving when there aren't enough miners to secure the network.  You can see how it works by just looking at the block explorer.   When miners can't keep up with the difficulty, PoS kicks in.

My point however is that hash rate determines cost to acquire coin and therefore has an affect in price.  So if Peercoin has only 10,200 tera hash,  the hash required to acquire PPC is less than that of IXC.   Of course,  to be fair IXC is merged mined and pooled mined with BTC, NMC and IXC.  While PPC is mined individually.

So the real equation can be seen in the coinwarz calculatios:

For the same GHs - 

PPC is 96%

Merge Mine -   BTC (100%) + NMC (1.71%)  + IXC (.15%) + DVC (.01%).

So in other words,   for the same hash power,  if you get paid $96 for mining PPC,  you will get only 15 cents worth of IXC and $100 worth of BTC.

Over time as the price of NMC, IXC and DVC go up, it become less and les economical to mine PPC.   So long term ... PPC mining is a losing proposition.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: