Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:20:52 PM

You paid 30 BTC for 15K ixCoin and 15K i0Coin (in 2011)?
I might be wrong, because I can't really remember. I'll PM doublec and see if he can get any records just for old time sake Smiley

What do you mean the exchange rate for ixCoin won't get much higher?  Higher than the half a penny it's at now or the exchange rate you originally paid for it?  If so then why would you bother holding your ixCoins?

Much higher than it is now. I hold them for the same reason as you - I truly hope they increase in value, but I'm mostly skeptical this will happen.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:40:41 PM

I might be wrong, because I can't really remember. I'll PM doublec and see if he can get any records just for old time sake Smiley

What do you mean the exchange rate for ixCoin won't get much higher?  Higher than the half a penny it's at now or the exchange rate you originally paid for it?  If so then why would you bother holding your ixCoins?

Much higher than it is now. I hold them for the same reason as you - I truly hope they increase in value, but I'm mostly skeptical this will happen.

I don't think people will value a coin that is owned by a few people that bought shitload of it just to dump them when it gains value

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:34:15 AM

Quit being a premine crybabie.  The only honest coin is a 100% premine.  There was nothing hidden.  Ixcoin was the first to offer a bunch of bounties.  Just becasue you have mining equipment and want to waste electricity on nothing does not mean mining is fair.  I am looking only to buy 100% pre-mined coins.  I am willing to invest in ixc when the mining reward goes to zero.  Why make the miners and mining pools rich?  btcguild and deepbit made $million off bitcoin running mining pools yet they really offer nothing for the economy.  Except possibly expose an attack.  I want a 100% premine coin so I can buy it for really cheap then start some websites to promote it.

Who are you talking to?

Seriously?  People flipped out at the small 2% premine ixCoin did.  What do they expect these developers to pay bounties with?  It's really ridiculous.

I had to give away my entire premine which was only .5% - half of 1 percent.  Cry babies and whiners went crazy.  Then I gave all the coins away and they still bitched that I didn't give them to the actual miners.  Like the miners were being held back from putting up their wallet ID.

But I can't tell of you're really serious.  Why would you want a 100% premined coin?  That's total scam pump and dump.  XRP (Ripple) premined 100 Billion coins and they're keeping ONLY like 400 million for insiders.  

And people had the balls to bitch about ixCoin's 2% premine and my .5% premine.

I'm pretty certain now that the masses on this forum are real-life stupid.   If I ever launch another coin I'm gonna pre announce a 2% premine and I will never go back on that.  Cause I'm now struggling to pay bounties with bitcoins I don't have and the same miners are bitching about something.  Screw them, I should have done want I thought was right - I was the one taking the risk not them.  They can choose to mine a different coin if they want.

But I would never buy a 100% premined coin unless it was something like an iCoin from apple, a coin I would be certain would go up, which XRP is not, not by a long shot.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:35:17 AM

I don't think people will value a coin that is owned by a few people that bought shitload of it just to dump them when it gains value

You mean like what happened with Bitcoin? 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:36:45 AM

So you don't think ixCoin will go much higher than the half a cent it's at now?  Well then why bother holding it given it has to go up way more than that for you to just break even.  I suppose those 15K coins aren't asking for food so you might as well hold on to them.  I mean, you wouldn't even get 1BTC at the current price.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:39:23 AM

You can buy Ripple: they are really fair...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, exactly.  100 billion premine and insiders get ONLY 400 million to dump on you.

I don't get how ripple can be valued so highly.  My guess their tie to google means google may be pumping some money into it to keep it from going to zero.  Cause I don't know anyone buying ripple for any reason.

But I can't wait for apple to launch a coin. I'd speculate on that coin for sure.  And I'm certain that's where this alt coin revolution is going.

CYPER

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:44:42 AM

So you don't think ixCoin will go much higher than the half a cent it's at now?  Well then why bother holding it given it has to go up way more than that for you to just break even.  I suppose those 15K coins aren't asking for food so you might as well hold on to them.  I mean, you wouldn't even get 1BTC at the current price.

I wish I was as optimistic as you are  Tongue
The future will tell who was right and who was wrong Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:50:13 AM

I wish I was as optimistic as you are  Tongue
The future will tell who was right and who was wrong Smiley

Amin, brother.

The big picture is as clear as day to me but who knows, I may be sleeping and in the midst of a dream that only appears to be real.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:22:39 AM

Can somebody clarify for me the name:  Nasakioto?  Someone said it meant the same thing as Satoshi's name but I don't get it.  TIA.

But I will say, ixCoin has everything a banker would look for when wanting to duplicate what I think will be an ultra successful Bitcoin ETF, right down to the cool Japanese name itself.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:26:53 AM

Can somebody clarify for me the name:  Nasakioto?  Someone said it meant the same thing as Satoshi's name but I don't get it.  TIA.

But I will say, ixCoin has everything a banker would look for when wanting to duplicate what I think will be an ultra successful Bitcoin ETF, right down to the cool Japanese name itself.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
CYPER

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:33:34 AM

Both names use the same letters - just rearrange them Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:34:12 AM

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

So it's just similar.  Someone said Nasakioto was the same exact name as Satoshi only spelled differently or something like that.  I realize Thomas has a normal, very American last name but it was clever to choose a Japanese name.  Clever indeed.

CYPER

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:34:59 AM

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

So it's just similar.  Someone said Nasakioto was the same exact name as Satoshi only spelled differently or something like that.  I realize Thomas has a normal, very American last name but it was clever to choose a Japanese name.  Clever indeed.

It's called ANAGRAM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagram
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:35:40 AM

Ok, that what that guy was saying but I'm looking at the 2 names and that's not true.  It's not exact - there are letters missing in Nasakioto - so he simply used some of the letters from Satoshi's name to recreate a new name.  Good enough for the desired effect.

jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:36:54 AM

Can somebody clarify for me the name:  Nasakioto?  Someone said it meant the same thing as Satoshi's name but I don't get it.  TIA.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:37:05 AM

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

It's called ANAGRAM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagram

Well, an anagram uses all the letter to recreate another word or name and in this case I don't see all the letters at all.  That's why I must have been confused about the name and the comment that guy made.

CYPER

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:37:09 AM

It's not exact - there are letters missing in Nasakioto.

Look again. Nothing is missing.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:37:44 AM

Ok, that what that guy was saying but I'm looking at the 2 names and that's not true.  It's not exact - there are letters missing in Nasakioto - so he simply used some of the letters from Satoshi's name to recreate a new name.  Good enough for the desired effect.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

FOR FUCK SAKE!!
DO YOU WANT COLORS TOO?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:39:31 AM

Can somebody clarify for me the name:  Nasakioto?  Someone said it meant the same thing as Satoshi's name but I don't get it.  TIA.

Ok, that what that guy was saying but I'm looking at the 2 names and that's not true.  It's not exact - there are letters missing in Nasakioto - so he simply used some of the letters from Satoshi's name to recreate a new name.  Good enough for the desired effect.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
THOMAS NASAKIOTO

FOR FUCK SAKE!!
DO YOU WANT COLORS TOO?

Oh shit, Thomas actually fits in there.  Ok, now it makes sense.  I was only looking at the last name cause the first name was so American.

Why didn't you just say so?  Wait, you did....3 times.  

Maybe I should go delete all my posts now.  Nah, what's the point?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:41:18 AM

Well, I don't know about you guys but such a revelation is good enough for me to add another 1%.  Ha!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: