Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:12:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100757 times)
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:33:26 AM

yes for those using the HOXX VPN server trick

try australia, japan and EUROPE servers. they work best.

I could not get any for 1 week, but finally did that trick with HOXX in firefox, and bought mine. Took like 2 days of trying. LOL

Good luck everyone. Hope you get your share, this looks good.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:46 AM

I could not get any for 1 week, but finally did that trick with HOXX in firefox, and bought mine. Took like 2 days of trying. LOL

Am I reading this right? You went through hell and back so to give a confirmed scammer your money? Then you shared with like-minded tards how they could do the same thing? Let me guess - they PM you after success so to tip you privately for helping them lose their money. How close am I?

Joe: I think we can scam via Bitcoin, Bob.
Bob: Hell no! The space is currently filled with brainiacs. Wait a few years.
Joe: Bob, it's been a few years. Is it time to scam the crypto space?
Bob: Yep! The space is now filled with tards who have more money than brains.
Joe: I hope we're not late to the party.
Bob: Joe, the party's just beginning. There's a tard born every second.
Joe: Proof?
Bob: Okay. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:21:10 AM

missed out now for about the 6th time...well I had to try about 15 days in a row with Hextracoin and got some on the second to last day of the ICO.

Just keep tryin peeps

Do you really give 7% back on bitconnect aa your signature said? Hha maybe you used to but not any more dude Smiley

yep, still offering the 7% even now the official return is 5%

WOO HOO - I GOT 141 ECH!!

I thought it timed out yet again but when i logged in just now getting ready for the next round it shows 141 in my Dashboard.

I only put in .015BTC as I'm not prepared to risk any more on this scheme, I already have enough in Bitconnect and RegalCoin as well as another 0.02 i put into Hextracoin

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
JetBlack

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:30:22 AM

I gave up on this ICO. I literally clicked buy as soon as the window opened
I even had my password copied so I don't waste time typing ... This is ridiculous!
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:36:55 AM

I gave up on this ICO. I literally clicked buy as soon as the window opened
I even had my password copied so I don't waste time typing ... This is ridiculous!

all the ICOs are the same, I tried 14 days in a row for Hextracoin before I got it, i even tried with 2 x laptops and on my phone all on different Ip addresses and got nothing.  Then on the second to last day i refreshed about 5 seconds before the start and managed to get 100HXT.

I've been trying for the last 4 days with EthConnect and usually times out or crashes, just keep at it every 4 hours.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
redboi

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:37:14 AM

Guys do you have to refresh at the one sec mark? or do just let it stay stuck at one sec?
burliko

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:01 AM

Am I reading this right? You went through hell and back so to give a confirmed scammer your money? Then you shared with like-minded tards how they could do the same thing? Let me guess - they PM you after success so to tip you privately for helping them lose their money. How close am I?

I've been posting this vid all over this forum and on FB threads - it's such a beauty and describes ETH perfectly - LOLing so hard every time - his laugh is hilarious - plain gold
nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:04:45 AM

I've been posting this vid all over this forum and on FB threads - it's such a beauty and describes ETH perfectly - LOLing so hard every time - his laugh is hilarious - plain gold

wow you guys lives must be so fulfilled. How do we award you a medal?

buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:07:37 AM

What happened with the next round timer? I see 3h15 min for the next round and the 0.8 cents round was supposed to start in less than 1 hour. Am I seeing this right?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:37:42 AM

Time for an update on its dialog ...

Then we started another scamcoin ICO and when it came time for the Investards to give us the money, we locked them out of the site but put a secret key, or a way in, under a rock. And every time the Investards find the key they tell other Investards about how to enter the site, in effect lower the investments they just made. Then we change the locks and hide the key to the site again but somebody always find it then tells somebody, repeating the process over and over and over again. Well, guess what? Them Investards still were able to give tens of millions of dollars while we were trying to lock them out from doing such. Now I'm trading up for a bigger yacht.

Wait, there's more. We closed the site for good but left a down-for-maintenance sign to give them hope. Some are even still depositing ETH and BTC into wallet addresses they once used with hopes of getting some more ECH which only exists in my mind.
nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:28:28 AM

You are ao boring... and so annoying now... it’s legendary

yup he posts the same crap [verbatim ] in most threads, and ends up being wrong. Watch it happen again!

bad Guessing and psychic predictions do not go well with crypto stuff.

Here is why?

There is currently 200 trillion dollars in the world tied up in cash, stocks, bonds and gold and I am not excited about putting my money into any of those -- If 1% of that 200 trillion dollars finds Its way into crypto in the next 10 years you will be looking at a 2 trillion dollar valuation -- 10 times what it is today…
My aggressive crypto market cap target is actually 3% within 5 years that would put the industry at $6 trillion dollars and bitcoin would be at 2 trillion (if it holds a 50% market share). This is the most exciting place to be and the party so to speak has just started.

So sure there will be scams, shams, or dodgy stuff going on. There is always a risk with this stuff, just always use your head and never invest money you cant afford to lose.

CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:10:54 AM

yup he posts the same crap [verbatim ] in most threads, and ends up being wrong. Watch it happen again!

Here is why?

There is currently 200 trillion dollars in the world tied up in cash, stocks, bonds and gold and I am not excited about putting my money into any of those -- If 1% of that 200 trillion dollars finds Its way into crypto in the next 10 years you will be looking at a 2 trillion dollar valuation -- 10 times what it is today…
My aggressive crypto market cap target is actually 3% within 5 years that would put the industry at $6 trillion dollars and bitcoin would be at 2 trillion (if it holds a 50% market share). This is the most exciting place to be and the party so to speak has just started.

So sure there will be scams, shams, or dodgy stuff going on. There is always a risk with this stuff, just always use your head and never invest money you cant afford to lose.

Hhah he got my post deleted
nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:17:32 AM

Here is why?

Hhah he got my post deleted

no matter, we are all here in this forum trying to help eachother. ANd do the due diligence we need, so we do not get scammed or spammed.

alaverdi

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:30:57 AM

Its currently stuck at 30004 coins and unable to buy  Error message says " Warning! Amount need less than 4" 
Lol, and the minimum buy is 50.  WTF ?
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:35:08 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 06:45:09 AM by buddynuno

Its currently stuck at 30004 coins and unable to buy  Error message says " Warning! Amount need less than 4"  
Lol, and the minimum buy is 50.  WTF ?

I am done with this ICO. I have been trying to buy since it was 0.5 cents and the 2FA just blew everything for anyone that had the misfortune to even turn it on while everyone else scooped all the tokens. Now that everyone has access the tokens are being sold in less than 10 seconds. No way I am buying this at $10. Good luck to all of you trying!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:10:01 AM

2,2 million coins left good luck all I’m on 4 hour flight now so can’t buy anything;)

I still need 200 more coins! Smiley

PS. The legend guy is reporting all my posts now and they are getting deleted- funny how sad some people are
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:20:25 AM

Its currently stuck at 30004 coins and unable to buy  Error message says " Warning! Amount need less than 4"  
Lol, and the minimum buy is 50.  WTF ?

I am done with this ICO. I have been trying to buy since it was 0.5 cents and the 2FA just blew everything for anyone that had the misfortune to even turn it on while everyone else scooped all the tokens. Now that everyone has access the tokens are being sold in less than 10 seconds. No way I am buying this at $10. Good luck to all of you trying!

It only goes up to 1usd per coin. What are you talking about? 10usd? You mean after launch?
apumaycry

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:39:15 AM

anyone know why my eth balance gone and still not receive my ech it been 1 day ?
ZZOCC

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:51:55 AM

Then we started another scamcoin ICO and when it came time for the Investards to give us the money, we locked them out of the site but put a secret key, or a way in, under a rock. And every time the Investards find the key they tell other Investards about how to enter the site, in effect lower the investments they just made. Then we change the locks and hide the key to the site again but somebody always find it then tells somebody, repeating the process over and over and over again. Well, guess what? Them Investards still were able to give tens of millions of dollars while we were trying to lock them out from doing such. Now I'm trading up for a bigger yacht.

Wait, there's more. We closed the site for good but left a down-for-maintenance sign to give them hope. Some are even still depositing ETH and BTC into wallet addresses they once used with hopes of getting some more ECH which only exists in my mind.

Sadly spot on, Gleb Gamow. Lord have mercy. I'm truly in La La Land these last few days reading posts between those legitimately calling out the scams and the Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil's that couldn't care less and carry on. Talk about throwing away discretionary income, this is at its finest. The greed outweighing common sense (or utter lack thereof) is astonishing.
alaverdi

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:23 AM

Sadly spot on, Gleb Gamow. Lord have mercy. I'm truly in La La Land these last few days reading posts between those legitimately calling out the scams and the Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil's that couldn't care less and carry on. Talk about throwing away discretionary income, this is at its finest. The greed outweighing common sense (or utter lack thereof) is astonishing.

Cryptohamsters at their finest.  But hey, it is still this time when even the shadiest projects can bring in a decent hype-income.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: