Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100762 times)
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:09:54 PM

If they go to exchange they will make tens of milions of dolars, it would be stupid to scam now.

i totally agree... what is the few mil or whatever they raised... nothing... they could get easily to 400 mil within few days...
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:25:15 PM

yes the last few comments make sense.

I am glad I did not listen to the idiot house avatar guy in here!!,

he just calls scam in every thread on bitcointalk....i can see his motive.

ETHCONNECT will do a regal coin, and while I think they favour asian investors, due to server constraints, this looks good.

good luck

I am guessing it goes to $20+ on the exchanges once hit. Ye-haw!!

CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:31:25 PM

Are they still selling tokens?

no they are not but I can sell you some Cheesy 1 token for 50 USD Smiley
superogira

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:39:14 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:04:13 PM by superogira

I think this coin is SCAM!!!
First them put team page in white paper then them deleted.
https://i.imgur.com/FNpreLZ.jpg
Someone tell it fake and edit by photoshop.
But when I search name in team in google I found these name in ethconnect.net website.
If it fake image why can see in them website?Huh
https://i.imgur.com/eMLB5RB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/43ZoI3k.jpg
And finally name in team is fake name and real person dont know about ICO!!!
https://i.imgur.com/jksrvMi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/c2fkjOf.jpg
https://twitter.com/cryptopathfindr/status/922813454922207232
https://twitter.com/tnksh/status/922830090400014336
https://www.shogi.or.jp/player/pro/236.html
http://shogihub.com/players/78
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:50:55 PM

But when I search name in team in google I found these name in ethconnect.net website.
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you register today... write nothing else anywhere else.. but this dribble? Smiley ok

so funny... i'm sure its handful of people.. just registering new accounts and writing this crap Smiley
superogira

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:57:25 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you register today... write nothing else anywhere else.. but this dribble? Smiley ok

so funny... i'm sure its handful of people.. just registering new accounts and writing this crap Smiley
It very funny. Hahahahahahahahahahahah
I registered at 25 October 2017. After u registered 4 days. Why not see in my profile?Huh
If u want to know my real name and real person in real life please see in https://www.facebook.com/superogira/posts/1612303438827362
That my post about ETHConnect and it my facebook.
U can send message to my inbox  Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, dude, when you quoted the new dude, some content was missing, so I filled it back in.

Carry on.

PS: In retards' minds, definitive proof = crap.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, dude, when you quoted the new dude, some content was missing, so I filled it back in.

Carry on.

PS: In retards' minds, definitive proof = crap.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I just didnt want to spam the thread with shitloads of pics like you just did.. but you are obviously damaged.. I feel sorry for you

EDIT: you are a legendary member of this forum.. yet you are such a retard...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:44:40 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on.

I just didnt want to spam the thread with shitloads of pics like you just did.. but you are obviously damaged.. I feel sorry for you

Got it! I'm obviously damaged because I included pics by a Newbie that haven't been seen before.

For me being a retard, I successfully launched the first crypto charity AND busted a many scammers in this space. Too bad you're an asshole and don't know the value that I have, and continue to provide the crypto space.

Thanks for feeling sorry for me. Jesus will love you for that after you give him a reach-around if you're lucky enough to meet him at the pearly gates, else enjoy the pineapples.
trianglez

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:47:22 PM

im buying ECH coins , PM me if you want to get BTC for them.
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:49:08 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on.

Got it! I'm obviously damaged because I included pics by a Newbie that haven't been seen before.

For me being a retard, I successfully launched the first crypto charity AND busted a many scammers in this space. Too bad you're an asshole and don't know the value that I have, and continue to provide the crypto space.

Thanks for feeling sorry for me. Jesus will love you for that after you give him a reach-around if you're lucky enough to meet him at the pearly gates, else enjoy the pineapples.

All I needed to do was to look at some of your other posts... on here... so much hate for you... as you are such a moron...  I really do feel sorry for you.. and with this said this is my last response to you...

Pleb added to ignore list
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on.

All I needed to do was to look at some of your other posts... on here... so much hate for you... as you are such a moron...  I really do feel sorry for you.. and with this said this is my last response to you...

Pleb added to ignore list

ONLY an asshole would ignore a person instrumental in making sure his fellow Bitcoiners don't get scammed. To date, I've yet to ignore anybody nor participated in the Trust rating thingy.

Dude, exit the gene pool if you honestly believe I'm filled with so much hate - FAR FROM IT!!!
PrFen

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:25:48 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 02:38:29 AM by PrFen

Its DONE and OVER. Whoever invested will be scammed or will make 50x or 100x or 200x of his investment. We are not here only to get our initial investment back. We will lose or will get an incredible ROI.

I believe we all invested by taking the risk and will NOT be selling ECHs for peanuts to those who come here and keep yelling scam scam scam. We will sell you our ECHs for $20/each now, or for $50, $100 or even more later. Accept that.

We all are able to read and google so we are all aware about the fake photos etc. Well, not a big deal. Developers are already aware that they will no be running the operation forever and they dont want that we know who they were once the EthConnect project comes to an end. In the meantime, it is in their interest to bring the price of ECH as high as possible.

There was almost 30,000 registrations (and counting) on EthConnect platform AFTER the ICO so it is obvious there is an incredible interest. If each of those 30,000+ try to buy ETC when the platform will start running then each of them will raise the price by at least $0.001 (very conservative) with their bidding. That will make the price to go up for at least $30+.
Dont forget that there are 200,000 other members, and that some people will be lending and also buying new ETCs for trade.

There is constantly a few hundred people on each server even if you cant do anything at the platform yet. Interest is hugeeeee. When there is limited supply and huge interest you dont have to be Einstein to know where will the price go.

Some people managed to withdraw, some didnt. If developers wanted to steal the money they would not allow anyone to withdraw so I believe they have techical issues at the moment or want to make peple to keep their BTC and ETH on the platform until the exchange start working so that the price can go up a little bit more as many of them will buy again.

People saw that BCC price wnet to $200+ in a few months and will consider a price of ECH at $5 or $10 as a good investment opportunity and a chance to still make at least 10x or much more in a short period.

There isalmost 230,000 registration at the moment and how much of them actually get ECHs? Maybe 1% or 2%. The others are here to buy some when it hit the internal market, otherwise there is no point in signing up. Again, there are 30,000+ registrations that are made AFTER the ICO (actually after it was known that all ECHs are sold out). There are a lot of kids among them who are now aware that a bid of $5 and a bid of $6 are not just a 1 difference but it is a 20% increase in price. Those of them who want their bid to be on the first position will accidently make the price to go 10% or 20% up in no time! Imagine what will happen if only 100,000 out of those 230,000+ will try to buy some ETCs on internal exchange. If each of them make the price to go up only for $0.001 it will go up to $100.

And do you scam yellers really believe that we will get into panic and sell our ECHs to you for $1 to get our investment back? Well, you are very naive Wink

Of course there is still no guarantee and we can all be scammed right away, but there is also a very good chance that this project will actually be running for at least a few months and that the price will climb very high. The majority of us who have ECHs now entered into this by knowing the risk and will not cry if we lose our investment, but those scam yellers will cry if this will work, and there is still a very good chance it will work! Forget the fake photo etc. and understand that this kind of projects are here to work for some time, make some people very rich (developers and investors, not just developers), and then to dissapear. If developers provided their real info and photos I would think they were stupid and are not capable to run this project. This way everything seems normal and we only need to wait for the party to begin! Smiley

P.S. this kind of project could actually last at least 1 year. Check BitConnect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=G9pgPfWE85Y
It will poop eventually, but those who entered during this first year already made a tons of money.

soviettiget2

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:12:58 AM

Lending platforms are the burning matches of crypto world.

This should be an interesting story.  I'm not putting a dime in lending platforms, but I am going heavy in popcorn futures.
dynacom

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:42:21 AM

Hi, i saw many people in this post mention buy and sell ECH...how is it done? using escrow? or any other platform can see any of such OTC order book?
otouzani

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

Its DONE and OVER. Whoever invested will be scammed or will make 50x or 100x or 200x of his investment. We are not here only to get our initial investment back. We will lose or will get an incredible ROI.

I believe we all invested by taking the risk and will NOT be selling ECHs for peanuts to those who come here and keep yelling scam scam scam. We will sell you our ECHs for $20/each now, or for $50, $100 or even more later. Accept that.

We all are able to read and google so we are all aware about the fake photos etc. Well, not a big deal. Developers are already aware that they will no be running the operation forever and they dont want that we know who they were once the EthConnect project comes to an end. In the meantime, it is in their interest to bring the price of ECH as high as possible.

There was almost 30,000 registrations (and counting) on EthConnect platform AFTER the ICO so it is obvious there is an incredible interest. If each of those 30,000+ try to buy ETC when the platform will start running then each of them will raise the price by at least $0.001 (very conservative) with their bidding. That will make the price to go up for at least $30+.
Dont forget that there are 200,000 other members, and that some people will be lending and also buying new ETCs for trade.

There is constantly a few hundred people on each server even if you cant do anything at the platform yet. Interest is hugeeeee. When there is limited supply and huge interest you dont have to be Einstein to know where will the price go.

Some people managed to withdraw, some didnt. If developers wanted to steal the money they would not allow anyone to withdraw so I believe they have techical issues at the moment or want to make peple to keep their BTC and ETH on the platform until the exchange start working so that the price can go up a little bit more as many of them will buy again.

People saw that BCC price wnet to $200+ in a few months and will consider a price of ECH at $5 or $10 as a good investment opportunity and a chance to still make at least 10x or much more in a short period.

There isalmost 230,000 registration at the moment and how much of them actually get ECHs? Maybe 1% or 2%. The others are here to buy some when it hit the internal market, otherwise there is no point in signing up. Again, there are 30,000+ registrations that are made AFTER the ICO (actually after it was known that all ECHs are sold out). There are a lot of kids among them who are now aware that a bid of $5 and a bid of $6 are not just a 1 difference but it is a 20% increase in price. Those of them who want their bid to be on the first position will accidently make the price to go 10% or 20% up in no time! Imagine what will happen if only 100,000 out of those 230,000+ will try to buy some ETCs on internal exchange. If each of them make the price to go up only for $0.001 it will go up to $100.

And do you scam yellers really believe that we will get into panic and sell our ECHs to you for $1 to get our investment back? Well, you are very naive Wink

Of course there is still no guarantee and we can all be scammed right away, but there is also a very good chance that this project will actually be running for at least a few months and that the price will climb very high. The majority of us who have ECHs now entered into this by knowing the risk and will not cry if we lose our investment, but those scam yellers will cry if this will work, and there is still a very good chance it will work! Forget the fake photo etc. and understand that this kind of projects are here to work for some time, make some people very rich (developers and investors, not just developers), and then to dissapear. If developers provided their real info and photos I would think they were stupid and are not capable to run this project. This way everything seems normal and we only need to wait for the party to begin! Smiley

P.S. this kind of project could actually last at least 1 year. Check BitConnect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=G9pgPfWE85Y
It will poop eventually, but those who entered during this first year already made a tons of money.

fair enough! Right now, tt doesn't make any sense selling the little ech we have. This project does have a lot of potential, if the team delivers. I would rather get scammed, than miss the chance of making a crap load of money!
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

Hi guys some news from their social media:

Dear all member !
The new account registration feature was reopened.
We will disable accounts that are found fraudulently.
The request transfer feature will be open in the next few days to help secure transactions .
Bforce

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

Token is listed on Etherscan  --  https://etherscan.io/token/0xda1712d7b9789ed47c60e0af0268b20cdfad3da2
3 transfers...

Samtosh

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

Wait a minute..... I clicked on that link and it says over 30,000,000 tokens? I thought there were only 8 million available?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:04:13 PM

Wait a minute..... I clicked on that link and it says over 30,000,000 tokens? I thought there were only 8 million available?

Gleaned from the OP ...

Token name : ECH
Token standard : ERC20
Blockchain Platform : Ethereum
Total Supply: 31,000,000
Future Supply: POS/POW/PoThursdayism/PoTurtleWax/PoClimateChange/PoShenanigans
Smart Contract : On the Ethereum Blockchain
Investard Contract : On BitcoinTalk
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: