Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100767 times)
Venesis

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

Hey there..proof this is a SCAM...I got hacked and the BTC were transferred to another user leaving me with only 1 ECH.

My password was so damn secure no one could hack it in these weeks this account was created. I bet they hack was from their side.

Luckily I only invested 0.02 BTC
brown0

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:33:57 PM

As of yesterday, you can buy and sell ETh-btc on the ethconnect site-wanta buy some?
Mogsie

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

Hello everyone, Jstew here, a developer at Ethconnect.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everybody for the massive support we've received, it's been great so far, and we hope that we continue to please.

With that being said, after the huge success of our ICO, many have sent us requests about wanting to buy our ECH token, since they have missed the chance to buy during the ICO, and because of that, so we've decided to sell our share of tokens on etherdelta and keep in mind that what people say about us isn't true.

And as you can see our site is up and running now.

https://etherdelta.com/#0xc81ef5822fd5e1fab4ccb863d2078e5e3c915f2f-ETH

Go Scam your uncle.
This is not a scam if you dont like it get out of our thread.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and you are who you say you are.

Why can't anyone withdraw their ETH or BTC that is left over from the ICO. What is the reason to lock the wallets?

Hot potato's aren't cold
zephuros

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:55:31 PM

I have 300 ethconnect to sell message me with offer and the amount you want Tto buy and your ethconnect username so i can send you the  offer to buy ethconnect
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

First and foremost, I'd like to thank everybody for the massive support we've received, it's been great so far, and we hope that we continue to please.

With that being said, after the huge success of our ICO, many have sent us requests about wanting to buy our ECH token, since they have missed the chance to buy during the ICO, and because of that, so we've decided to sell our share of tokens on etherdelta and keep in mind that what people say about us isn't true.

Go Scam your uncle.

You have nothing to do with Ethconnect. You are just trying to sell your FRAUD-tokens on etherdelta. Tokens anybody can make.
This thread is more mine than a scammers like yours.

Do you have proof that im not dev?

What? You have to proof us, that you are an ethconnect dev. really funny!

Mogsie

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:50:13 PM

Go Scam your uncle.

You have nothing to do with Ethconnect. You are just trying to sell your FRAUD-tokens on etherdelta. Tokens anybody can make.
This thread is more mine than a scammers like yours.

Do you have proof that im not dev?

I think you mean that you are a Div rather than a Dev.

Hot potato's aren't cold
Serene89d

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:24:55 PM

Selling 1059 ech. Is someone interested? If so could you send me a PM. Bids above 10dollar please, thanks
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:30:54 PM

I'm selling 100 ETC for 5000 USD only on ETHConnect website. If you are interested let me know
brown0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:48:42 PM

I could sell ya 10 eth for 0.02 btc
gasaname

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:54:45 PM

Hello there i could sell all my 900 ech for 2 btc or so

Price is negotiable.
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:00:08 PM

HEY Guys There is another lending coin ICO going on started yesterday and the limit is 1000 coins per 24 hours.
They are in their 4rd round of 5. The rounds roll right into the next and there is no waiting to get in.
Check it out here https://ico.ideacoin.co/invite/Cryptobengal
brown0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

Signed up under you on homeblockcoin, What do we do now?
gasaname

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:44:02 PM

Price is negotiable.
Enemyofgods

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:41 PM

Price is negotiable.

go F urself!
gasaname

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

Price is negotiable.

go F urself!
you too.
brown0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:14:26 PM

Homeblockcoin has gone a bit wobbly tonight--Onward's Ethconnect!
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:00:40 PM

Buying EthConnect accounts with reset email. Please pm
PrFen

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:42:19 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 09:59:16 PM by PrFen

Here is my view...

EthConnect might be a scam, and might be a great opprotunity which will last for few weeks/months or maybe even a year or two. Nobody could know so it is really stupid to write here it is a scam 100% or that it is 100% sure it is not a scam.

I invested in this ICO and expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I will not cry if I lose my investment and I will be happy if I make profit. Simple as that.

Related to those fake team photos...I completely understand that. This kind of projects could not last forever and developers dont want that someone, one day when this will fall, post their real names and photos all over the Internet and label them as scammers. I gues that is the reason why they used fake photos and probably fake names. That is not nice neither legit, but I understand their reasons.

Related to some info about fake office......see above.

Related to withdrawal block.....actually might be an excellent idea. When their exchange start working and when they allow withdrawals the price will be doubled in a minute and many of the ask offers will disappear. They are maybe keeping withdrawals locked with a purpose, and the situation I just mentioned might be the reason. If I am correct, then they are really clever and we can expect a lot of other actions which will boost the price up.
I may be wrong with my theory about this current withdrawal lock, but if they just wanted to steal your BTC/ETH why I cant deposit ETH ? I cant even generate my ETH address at their platform. I managed to generate my BTC address and I sent BTC there before the ICO started and had no problems with that, my BTC arrived without any problems and later I manage to by ECH for it (after a lot of pain because of the known server problem).

They get crypto funds and could easily dissapear if they wanted to. But no, they made improvement on their server (srv1, srv2, srv3, srv4 thing). Few days later their website went completely offline and was not available for two days. I must admit I thought it was it and they really dissapeared, but after two days they were online again, probably with a better server as their platform seems fluid now and I think there is no problems with logging in anymore.

Of course they can still scam us, but there is really a good chance, having in mind all that I mentioned, that this project will get live and will be working for some time. If the price will be at $20 when they finally allow withdrawals I really believe it will hit $40 in a minute.

OK, lets assume this will not turn into a scam for at least few months. EthConnect is an improved version of BitConnect, so it has even bigger potential. I am sure many investors who made money on BitConnect (there are many of them who made six figures) will invest in EthConnect too. Maybe they feel BitConnect will not be active too long from now and want to move their funds to another promising platform which just began. There is also a lot of other investors who missed BitConnect and missed this ICO so they will invest when the exchange start working as they hope the price will reach the one of BitCoinnect  ($290+) ater some time.

There is almost 30,000 registrations on EthConnect when all the tokens were already sold out! What do you think those people want? They want ECH and many of them will purchase it on the exchange when it start working. I guess there will be huge demand for ECHs.

EthConnect.net has Alexa rank of 23,745 and it is not even active yet! Do you know what does it mean??? There are dozens of millions websites in the world and this one is among 23,745 most visited ones! If you check Hextracoin.com you will see their website (which has an active exchange) has Alexa rank of 104,986. EthConnect is already 4x more visited than Hextra, and it has not even started. They are pointing on BitConnect it is a scam from the day one, but their token is worth $290+ at the moment and many people made six figure on it. It is among 2,000 most visited websites in the world (out of millions). I see the same potential for EthConnect as it is actually an improved version of BitConnect and it included ETH together with BTC. The name is also very important and EthConnect is a positive name to all those who already made money with BitConnect. BTW, BitConnect also has huge issues with the ownership and nobody knows who is behing it (they now have two UK companies with most likely fake directors and the first company did not make their annual fillings)

Check the popularity on BitcoinTalk. Hextra thread has 52 pages and started on 10/01/2017. EthConnect already has 107 pages and started on 10/22/2017 (read 22 days later). Do you know how much is Hextra worth at the moment? $35 !!!

Did you know that Hextra had almost the same technical issues like EthConnect? They are not fluid even now. Do you know who is behind Hextra? Neither do I. All I want to say is that it is normal to have technical issues when you are very popular and that is complitely normal that this kind of projects dont have transparent ownership. BitConnect is at $290+ and Hextra is already on $35 (they announced their ico on 10/01, so that is only 52 days ago).

If you are wondering why EthConnect is not answering on questions think that they most likely have to be at some not traceabale location when they do anything related to this project. If they are not, they will be caught easily if/when they exit. I guess they use VPN, but there is a chance they purchased VPN from some traceable IP address and police could easily get it. If that is the case, they will be caught if they scam people. The other possibility is that they used some laptop (to avoid MAC address being caught, and some other potential vulnerabilities) only for this project and they had some prepaid card for Internet from which they purchased VPN while they went on some untraceable location far away from their home address. If they did not do it that way it will be easy to catch them after some detective work and with some official warrens. I guess they are not stupid and were careful. If they are not stupid then they are aware that they can get tens of millions instead of only a few million so they will do their best to run this project at least for a year.

That is my opinion and currenctly I believe in this project. Of course I may be wrong, but I invested my own money and I dont need Gleb (who is BTW on my ignore list for at least 10 days) and similar characters to yell scam scam scam as they are very iritating and some of us are not kids and we use our own head and accept consequences for our actions.

If anyone want to buy some ECH I can sell only 10-15 of them (and send them to your EthConnect account). Feel free to make your offer via PM. I can accept Payoneer, Skrill and crypto payment and will not consider anything below $10/each. Hextra is already at $35 and EthConnect has much more potential and is already much more popular.

PrFen

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:10:51 PM

Here is my view...

EthConnect might be a scam, and might be a great opprotunity which will last for few weeks/months or maybe even a year or two. Nobody could know so it is really stupid to write here it is a scam 100% or that it is 100% sure it is not a scam.

I invested in this ICO and expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I will not cry if I lose my investment and I will be happy if I make profit. Simple as that.

Related to those fake team photos...I completely understand that. This kind of projects could not last forever and developers dont want that someone, one day when this will fall, post their real names and photos all over the Internet and label them as scammers. I gues that is the reason why they used fake photos and probably fake names. That is not nice neither legit, but I understand their reasons.

Related to withdrawal block.....actually might be an excellent idea. When their exchange start working and when they allow withdrawals the price will be doubled in a minute and many of the ask offers will disappear. They are maybe keeping withdrawals locked with a purpose, and the situation I just mentioned might be the reason. If I am correct, then they are really clever and we can expect a lot of other actions which will boost the price up.
I may be wrong with my theory about this current withdrawal lock, but if they just wanted to steal your BTC/ETH why I cant deposit ETH ? I cant even generate my ETH address at their platform. I managed to generate my BTC address and I sent BTC there before the ICO started and had no problems with that, my BTC arrived without any problems and later I manage to by ECH for it (after a lot of pain because of the known server problem).

They get crypto funds and could easily dissapear if they wanted to. But no, they made improvement on their server (srv1, srv2, srv3, srv4 thing). Few days later their website went completely offline and was not available for two days. I must admit I thought it was it and they really dissapeared, but after two days they were online again, probably with a better server as their platform seems fluid now and I think there is no problems with logging in anymore.

Of course they can still scam us, but there is really a good chance, having in mind all that I mentioned, that this project will get live and will be working for some time. If the price will be at $20 when they finally allow withdrawals I really believe it will hit $40 in a minute.

OK, lets assume this will not turn into a scam for at least few months. EthConnect is an improved version of BitConnect, so it has even bigger potential. I am sure many investors who made money on BitConnect (there are many of them who made six figures) will invest in EthConnect too. Maybe they feel BitConnect will not be active too long from now and want to move their funds to another promising platform which just began. There is also a lot of other investors who missed BitConnect and missed this ICO so they will invest when the exchange start working as they hope the price will reach the one of BitCoinnect  ($290+) ater some time.

There is almost 30,000 registrations on EthConnect when all the tokens were already sold out! What do you think those people want? They want ECH and many of them will purchase it on the exchange when it start working. I guess there will be huge demand for ECHs.

EthConnect.net has Alexa rank of 23,745 and it is not even active yet! Do you know what does it mean??? There are dozens of millions websites in the world and this one is among 23,745 most visited ones! If you check Hextracoin.com you will see their website (which has an active exchange) has Alexa rank of 104,986. EthConnect is already 4x more visited than Hextra, and it has not even started. They are pointing on BitConnect it is a scam from the day one, but their token is worth $290+ at the moment and many people made six figure on it. It is among 2,000 most visited websites in the world (out of millions). I see the same potential for EthConnect as it is actually an improved version of BitConnect and it included ETH together with BTC. The name is also very important and EthConnect is a positive name to all those who already made money with BitConnect. BTW, BitConnect also has huge issues with the ownership and nobody knows who is behing it (they now have two UK companies with most likely fake directors and the first company did not make their annual fillings)

Check the popularity on BitcoinTalk. Hextra thread has 52 pages and started on 10/01/2017. EthConnect already has 107 pages and started on 10/22/2017 (read 22 days later). Do you know how much is Hextra worth at the moment? $35 !!!

Did you know that Hextra had almost the same technical issues like EthConnect? They are not fluid even now. Do you know who is behind Hextra? Neither do I. All I want to say is that it is normal to have technical issues when you are very popular and that is complitely normal that this kind of projects dont have transparent ownership. BitConnect is at $290+ and Hextra is already on $35 (they announced their ico on 10/01, so that is only 52 days ago).

If you are wondering why EthConnect is not answering on questions think that they most likely have to be at some not traceabale location when they do anything related to this project. If they are not, they will be caught easily if/when they exit. I guess they use VPN, but there is a chance they purchased VPN from some traceable IP address and police could easily get it. If that is the case, they will be caught if they scam people. The other possibility is that they used some laptop (to avoid MAC address being caught, and some other potential vulnerabilities) only for this project and they had some prepaid card for Internet from which they purchased VPN while they went on some untraceable location far away from their home address. If they did not do it that way it will be easy to catch them after some detective work and with some official warrens. I guess they are not stupid and were careful. If they are not stupid then they are aware that they can get tens of millions instead of only a few million so they will do their best to run this project at least for a year.

That is my opinion and currenctly I believe in this project. Of course I may be wrong, but I invested my own money and I dont need Gleb (who is BTW on my ignore list for at least 10 days) and similar characters to yell scam scam scam as they are very iritating and some of us are not kids and we use our own head and accept consequences for our actions.

If anyone want to buy some ECH I can sell only 10-15 of them (and send them to your EthConnect account). Feel free to make your offer via PM. I can accept Payoneer, Skrill and crypto payment and will not consider anything below $10/each. Hextra is already at $35 and EthConnect has much more potential and is already much more popular.

BEST opinion i have read here! thanks a lot.
i share most of your ideas but u really took the time to write it down here!
so I just want to say thank you for that  Kiss Grin

Thanks, glad you liked it! Smiley

I could be wrong and this could turn out into a scam right now, but I really believe this project could and will work for some time.

N00bMiner33

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:42:13 PM

Here is my view...

OK, lets assume this will not turn into a scam for at least few months. EthConnect is an improved version of BitConnect, so it has even bigger potential. I am sure many investors who made money on BitConnect (there are many of them who made six figures) will invest in EthConnect too. Maybe they feel BitConnect will not be active too long from now and want to move their funds to another promising platform which just began. There is also a lot of other investors who missed BitConnect and missed this ICO so they will invest when the exchange start working as they hope the price will reach the one of BitCoinnect  ($290+) ater some time.

Well said!!!
I don't think i could have said it better myself, and if i could i probably wouldn't.  So much time put into a well thought out post that will likely get called a scammer. 

Regardless, thanks for your post.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: