Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100767 times)
fatihaksan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:42:19 PM

https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/933796712216453125/933796703458746369/JHGt8v48.jpg

This is what i am facing for more than 24 hours. Is anyone know why this is happening and know the solution. Or anyone else having this problem too, i tried too many ways. Only option left is opening a new account and trying another deposit to see if this problem only belong to my account. But i am scared to lose that amount too. What do you guys suggest.

And also thank you for everyone who give advice and try to help, i love this community.

Edit: image did not show up. here is the link: https://ton.twitter.com/1.1/ton/data/dm/933796712216453125/933796703458746369/JHGt8v48.jpg
TorlockC

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:01:45 PM

Hello everyone!

Just little bit of info some of you might be interested in. Take from it whatever you like.

The people that run EthConnect are currently running another ICO here: http://bitconium.net/default.aspx

I found this by taking a simple look through their site's source and then searching for any other sites running with the same Google Analytics tracking code (there's is UA-108452084-1), generally a sure sign that it is run by the same people. From this you can find their Bitconium (note funny con in the name) site. If that isn't enough a quick look through the site and you'll find the design, roadmap whitepaper etc has some striking similarities to Ethconnect's site.

On this Twitter (https://twitter.com/bitconium) you'll also see that they have had pretty regular updates which is kinda frustrating for anybody whom wants to know what's happening with the withdrawals. Obviously they are active but just ignoring people.

As I said take from this what you like but hopefully this might give people some food for thought before investing more or (even worse) investing in this new ICO before anything comes of the current one.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:36:01 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:31:57 PM by Gleb Gamow

Hello everyone!

Just little bit of info some of you might be interested in. Take from it whatever you like.

The people that run EthConnect are currently running another ICO here: http://bitconium.net/default.aspx

I found this by taking a simple look through their site's source and then searching for any other sites running with the same Google Analytics tracking code (there's is UA-108452084-1), generally a sure sign that it is run by the same people. From this you can find their Bitconium (note funny con in the name) site. If that isn't enough a quick look through the site and you'll find the design, roadmap whitepaper etc has some striking similarities to Ethconnect's site.

On this Twitter (https://twitter.com/bitconium) you'll also see that they have had pretty regular updates which is kinda frustrating for anybody whom wants to know what's happening with the withdrawals. Obviously they are active but just ignoring people.

As I said take from this what you like but hopefully this might give people some food for thought before investing more or (even worse) investing in this new ICO before anything comes of the current one.

Nailed their ass! They don't call me Shitlock Holmes for nothing ...

http://bitconium.net/

Meanwhile, down at the Wet Panties Ranch ...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BitConiumOfficial/reviews/

Please, Mahi Arora, tell us how you really feel:

"I'm a squirter, and I've never been this wet before! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

A great quote from their website:

What is ICO?

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is the abbreviation of Initial Coin Offering.

What is ROFLMMFCAO?

Rolling On Floor Laughing My Motherfuckin Christian Ass Off (ROFLMMFCAO) is the abbreviation of Rolling On Floor Laughing My Motherfuckin Christian Ass Off.

Back on the Wet Panties Ranch: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaani_Kapoor

Amazing how Mahi Arora looks so much like Vaani Kapoor, eh?
PrFen

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:54:02 PM

Hello everyone!

Nice. It will be easier to track them down if they commit a scam. ICOs are not regulated, but scamming people is illegal anyway. Here we talk about millions of dollars and the authorities should take serious actions if such a scam will be reported. When facing with official warrens Google, Twitter, Facebook, VPN providers, server providers etc. should give all the info they have. If that will not be enough there is a MAC address. If they only once used the same computer to log into their private e-mail, Facebook, Google account, or anything that could be traced they will be caught. If they did not make this kind of mistake then they had to purchase VPN from some traceable IP address. If they used prepaid Internet bought in some groceries store then the provider of that SIM card will have the info when and where (based on signal) it was used. If they used it from home it can be traced with the accuracy of a few meters. If they purchased VPN from some Internet caffe it is most likely that cameras in the area caught them. VPN provider will give the IP address from which was purchased their services and investigation will go in that direction. If they are 100% professionals and did not make any mistake then they will not be caught, I am sure if I had the power to force all the mentioned providers to give me the info I need I will be able to trace them. Police and courts have that power and when speaking about millions of dollars they should act upon report.

This project has huge potential and EthConnect only needs to run it for some time and then publish that they are stopping their operation and are ceasing the business so that new deposits are not allowed, lets say after a year. In that case they can exit without a scratch. Otherwise, there is a prettty big chance they will be caught and prosecuted if we report a scam. So EthConnect, dont stop this business until we all make some money Cheesy

There is also a possibility they are greedy and they will run two similar projects at the same time which is legit. Quoted post is not an evidence this ICO is a scam. There is also a chance they are starting new ICOs to roll out this project which has probably the biggest base of users out of all new landing platforms. Maybe they will use additional money to fund this projects and members of this projects. That is not nice and legit of course, but we can still make money if that will be the case. Or they might simply want to have more than one project of this kind active and to make more money.

Like I said before, I am not saying this is a scam or not, I am just thinking about possibilities. I invested and will not cry if I lose money as this kind of ICOs are wild territory, but I still hope we can make really good money out of this.

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:55:26 AM

If anyone wants to buy 100 Ethconnect and already has funds msg me, we can do it via Request Exchange option, cheers
oktay50000

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

why btc wallet is closed till now  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
otouzani

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:16:05 AM

Hello everyone!

Nice. It will be easier to track them down if they commit a scam. ICOs are not regulated, but scamming people is illegal anyway. Here we talk about millions of dollars and the authorities should take serious actions if such a scam will be reported. When facing with official warrens Google, Twitter, Facebook, VPN providers, server providers etc. should give all the info they have. If that will not be enough there is a MAC address. If they only once used the same computer to log into their private e-mail, Facebook, Google account, or anything that could be traced they will be caught. If they did not make this kind of mistake then they had to purchase VPN from some traceable IP address. If they used prepaid Internet bought in some groceries store then the provider of that SIM card will have the info when and where (based on signal) it was used. If they used it from home it can be traced with the accuracy of a few meters. If they purchased VPN from some Internet caffe it is most likely that cameras in the area caught them. VPN provider will give the IP address from which was purchased their services and investigation will go in that direction. If they are 100% professionals and did not make any mistake then they will not be caught, I am sure if I had the power to force all the mentioned providers to give me the info I need I will be able to trace them. Police and courts have that power and when speaking about millions of dollars they should act upon report.

This project has huge potential and EthConnect only needs to run it for some time and then publish that they are stopping their operation and are ceasing the business so that new deposits are not allowed, lets say after a year. In that case they can exit without a scratch. Otherwise, there is a prettty big chance they will be caught and prosecuted if we report a scam. So EthConnect, dont stop this business until we all make some money Cheesy

There is also a possibility they are greedy and they will run two similar projects at the same time which is legit. Quoted post is not an evidence this ICO is a scam. There is also a chance they are starting new ICOs to roll out this project which has probably the biggest base of users out of all new landing platforms. Maybe they will use additional money to fund this projects and members of this projects. That is not nice and legit of course, but we can still make money if that will be the case. Or they might simply want to have more than one project of this kind active and to make more money.

Like I said before, I am not saying this is a scam or not, I am just thinking about possibilities. I invested and will not cry if I lose money as this kind of ICOs are wild territory, but I still hope we can make really good money out of this.

It is 100% a scam, and we are going to capitalize on it! At the end of the day, everything is a scam, from the garbage fiat in our pockets to the best of cryptos. The only legit form of money is physical gold and silver.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:50:45 AM

What's wrong with the support for ECH? I sent some Bitcoins yesterday through priority and confirmed within an hour but I still don't see them in my account. I tried contacting the live chat and no one is answering in the past 12 hours..
This problem is coming to a number of people. I also heard from one of my friend yesterday. I think for solving this confusion/problem. the team have to provide a detailed guideline so that their costumers remain satisfied with their product.
oktay50000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:07:50 AM

What's wrong with the support for ECH? I sent some Bitcoins yesterday through priority and confirmed within an hour but I still don't see them in my account. I tried contacting the live chat and no one is answering in the past 12 hours..
This problem is coming to a number of people. I also heard from one of my friend yesterday. I think for solving this confusion/problem. the team have to provide a detailed guideline so that their costumers remain satisfied with their product.

same happend to my friend too it shows it there with 800 confirmation but its not goin to wallet
 Huh Huh Huh

VampiricElder

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:36:55 AM

same happend to my friend too it shows it there with 800 confirmation but its not goin to wallet
 Huh Huh Huh

Has there been any problems with btc withdrawals or only deposits?
oktay50000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

Huh Huh Huh

you cant withraw-wallet is locked

VampiricElder

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

Huh Huh Huh

Thats odd, i withdrew my btc with no problem
coinsvision

Activity: 156
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:21:49 AM

Will they released exchange soon or at 20 December?
N00bMiner33

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:25:40 AM

Will they released exchange soon or at 20 December?

Currently it looks like they are staying on schedule and sticking with what they have posted. 

Lending starts on 1 Dec. 
tedjamesmiller

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:34:56 AM

ethconnect will after ico rise to 40$
I think maybe more koz Hextracoin is about 40$

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
2 Corinthians 13:14
oktay50000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:41:18 AM

Huh Huh Huh

when??? i did withraw after ico but cant do it now it says withraw maintained

VampiricElder

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:49:19 AM

Huh Huh Huh

when??? i did withraw after ico but cant do it now it says withraw maintained
I succesfully withdrew on the 8th of November
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:53:24 AM

New (different) OP: Welcome to the latest lending program, ConnectEvil #9.
Gleb: It's a scam and here is why.
Investard: Gleb, you're not relevant here. To others, I just answered all the questions connectly like those interviewed (except where is the Berlin Wall located?; tough one, and please not tell, for I'm gonna get it on my own): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk. Please use my link: connectevil#9.eieio
iCarlos

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

That's a nigerian (probably scam) site, nothing to do with Ethconnect
starcraft3

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:10:50 AM

I'm buying 19ECH tokens at $5.5 each. Internal Trade Only, PM or reply or ECH I.D.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: