Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be too big to fail?  (Read 5445 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:09:57 AM
Merited by amih (1)

you try to explain what you mean is the failure in what way. so if measured by the success of bitcoin users I do not assume that the bitcoin has failed because let's look at a positive thing that a person who has already saved bitcoin assets long before his or her family is present will surely assume that the bitcoin never fails . so what I mean is that we can all try to look back long before bitcoin prices become like this of course we certainly would think that bitcoin never fails.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

After spending much time as a guest on this forum learning all I can about Bitcoin, I finally decided to join. Glad to be here and thanks for all the great advice along the way!

Now I have a question I'd like to ask. Is Bitcoin going to get to the point where it is too big to fail? The government bailed out Wall Street to avoid a financial collapse. Can Bitcoin gain the same status as Wall Street? The market cap is steadily increasing making it a big player in the game and I'm looking forward to where it is headed.

Thanks in advance!
Theoretically speaking, bitcoin could still possibly fail in the future. But no one actually knows what lies in the future of bitcoin and the things that will happen in the market. The only possible reason that bitcoin will fail is when the market no longer runs and people started withdrawing all their investments from it. But since the infrastructures around bitcoins market is starting to grow, I think for now, we can say that bitcoin is just too much for it to fail.

nathanbryce

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

This statement may not be true. With ethereum playing in the pool of currencies and having some of the advantages such as low transaction cost and time, it may just take over bitcoin sometime in the future.
The entire darkweb accepts and bitcoin payments and they've started accepting ethereum as well. Which is a good step in ethereum's evolution.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

After spending much time as a guest on this forum learning all I can about Bitcoin, I finally decided to join. Glad to be here and thanks for all the great advice along the way!

Now I have a question I'd like to ask. Is Bitcoin going to get to the point where it is too big to fail? The government bailed out Wall Street to avoid a financial collapse. Can Bitcoin gain the same status as Wall Street? The market cap is steadily increasing making it a big player in the game and I'm looking forward to where it is headed.

Thanks in advance!
Theoretically speaking, bitcoin could still possibly fail in the future. But no one actually knows what lies in the future of bitcoin and the things that will happen in the market. The only possible reason that bitcoin will fail is when the market no longer runs and people started withdrawing all their investments from it. But since the infrastructures around bitcoins market is starting to grow, I think for now, we can say that bitcoin is just too much for it to fail.

True, bitcoin can possibly fall but not now, bitcoin still holds a large number of investors and with so many people believing and still using bitcoin in the market even with high transaction fee,  bitcoin can never be weaken to the point it will suddenly collapse. Maybe in a long run bitcoin will loose its value slowly, but as of now, if bitcoin looses some of its value, many would take the chance to buy bitcoin thus increase in its price will take over to the point that no one would buy again due to the high price.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

The reason why we don't place all of our 'eggs in one basket' is to manage risk. This means that no matter how big, secure, or trusted a coin or company is, it is still possible to fall at some point.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

Thanks in advance!

True, bitcoin can possibly fall but not now, bitcoin still holds a large number of investors and with so many people believing and still using bitcoin in the market even with high transaction fee,  bitcoin can never be weaken to the point it will suddenly collapse. Maybe in a long run bitcoin will loose its value slowly, but as of now, if bitcoin looses some of its value, many would take the chance to buy bitcoin thus increase in its price will take over to the point that no one would buy again due to the high price.

This is a shaky assumption. I guess people during the dot-com era had been saying something along these lines. They also believed that there were a large number of big investors and that the bubble which built up back then would never collapse. But it did collapse because it was a bubble with mostly nothing behind it. Today's Bitcoin and altcoins are like dot-coms of early 2000s. Many of them failed quickly, though some managed to survive.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will never fail, indeed for now there are still some countries that do not approve of this bitcoin investment, but for the future as long as this bitcoin investment does not do fatal things and make its name fall, then this bitcoin will grow more go forward again. just think positive
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

In my own opinion, yes bitcoin is too big to fail. It has already founded a structure of crypto enthusiasts who spreads out the goodness in Bitcoin.
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
Merited by CNY dasd (5)

Bitcoin will not fail, and while it is still in its formative stages, there will be many clashes before each new technique emerges, Bitcoin is now truly accepted by more traders and it will grow bigger but not fail.
arthur0808

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

Bitcoin was possible for a gov to bail out Bitcoin, Bitcoin would never have been great in the first place. It's Bitcoin's inability to be affected by a centralized outside group that makes it great.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

No, bitcoin will not fail since they are unstoppable to achieve all goals they have.
They perform well in our industry and as matter of fact they achieve lots of achievements as a recognition in their excellence to they are not big company to fail in future.
jonacrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

BTC will go up soon. My target $25k
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

The blochchain technology behind bitcoin will not fail and the bitcoin community will not allow bitcoin to die. All the happenings around it is to be expected.  some do hate bitcoin and will do anything to see it fail but this will not happen just watch and see
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Not anything is too huge to fail. if you had a international records route during your time in college or university then you definitely have found out approximately the upward push and fall of the exclusive civilizations inside the unique areas of the world
Cryptocurrency is something that we cannot predict on will happen next. We cannot assure if Bitcoin will lasts. But as far as we can see the price is getting higher and higher. The demands is still raising since early thus year and expecting be get more increase until end of this year. So do not be afraid to invest. Bitcoin is too big to fail
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

After the past few days of BTC dumping fest and the storming news about whatever institutions's crack down plans against Bitcoin, I'd be tempted to say that in fact Bitcoin is too big to NOT fail - since big powers are currently busy trying to destroy it. Let's watch the show and hope for the best...
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

After the past few days of BTC dumping fest and the storming news about whatever institutions's crack down plans against Bitcoin, I'd be tempted to say that in fact Bitcoin is too big to NOT fail - since big powers are currently busy trying to destroy it. Let's watch the show and hope for the best...
There isn't such thing as too big to fail, when something big collapse dust cloud is bigger and there aren't many survivors. Its what we can do, hope for the best and like until now to spread knowledge about bitcoins ans crypto community. I agree with you that some bjh forces wish to destroy bitcoin or take its place, what ever it is its affecting us all.
I'm here everyday watching what people have to say, checking prices, and what news wrote about this currentl drop. I think this is not game over, this is not the first time that bitcoin is going down, it sounds a lot in dollars, but in percents nothing new is happening.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

Nothing is too big and  Bitcoin is not a exception.It will rise and fall and the cycle will keep on repeating itself.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:35:43 AM

Thanks in advance!

I think, Bitcoin is just too big now to fail, big investors all around the world are dying to get their hands on bitcoin, not only big investors, but almost everyone who hears about bitcoin and the cryptoworld. I think cryptoworld hitting the same as wall street is not impossible now, and I think it would be big, and every crypto users are gonna be making it big as well.

elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Here no one will tell you exactly, one can only guess! Forecasts can be either better or worse
XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

Just look on the balance of this cold wallet of  bitfinex https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r&timespan=2years&daysAverageString=7 to catch the moment of BTC fail. You know I don't believe in that either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: