Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31104 times)
Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:18 PM

We have news! Our bounty program is LIVE.
Do you know somebody who might be interested in our project? Great! Invite your friends to join CoinPoker and we’ll reward you with 5% of all the CHiPs your referees purchase, AND 10% of all the fees your referees pay at SpectroCoin!
See how it can be done here: https://coinpoker.com/bounties.

The refferal program is just for pre-ICO or for all ICO (January-February)?

Why pre-ICO finish at 1 December and ICO started after 1-2 months? Peoples who would like to participate after 1 December will be waiting for buy CHIPS long time. That's definitely not good for viral promo.

The CHIPS will be possible buy just for ETH or your players will be able to buy via credit cards, skrill, neteller, etc.?

25% of rake will be distributed to players. But what 75% of rest rake? If you decide to not sell any CHIPS you will be accumulate more and more CHIPS until you will have big part of all CHIPS. If someone have a big part of coins it can be easy manipulate with price at exchanges.

Hello thank you for your message,
Our initial refferal program is only for the pre-ICO indeed.

Pre-ICO delay with ICO reason is to see product attractiveness as well as to build up community to be prepared for ICO. The gap is for this reason, as during this gap we’ll go through much bigger attention to exposure of our project in order to get people hyped for the ICO and that requires time.

During the pre-ICO, you will be able to buy chips using Spectrocoin only: https://coinpoker.com/how-to
During later stages CHP will only be available to buy using ETH. Meaning you will have to convert euros to ETH before buying CHP.
CHP (chips) will be available to exchange in e-wallets such as Ethereum, then you will be able to deposit/withdraw CHP to your CoinPoker account (wallet). CHP is planned to be listed in exchanges in the 1st quarter of 2018.

As for the 75% rest of rake, it is not actually pure profit of ours, since there are tons of different things to cover, like legal, support, affiliates, agents etc.

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

I support
Poker needs new air.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

If any translation needed, i can help with Greek language. Wink

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

2) we do not have such indication that someone could participate via NEM in our pre-ICO, can you specify where you saw it on our website?

Shown at https://coinpoker.com/how-to:

Hello again!
Well, thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention as indeed this was an error on our website and it will be rectified first thing tomorrow morning!!!
Thanks Smiley

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

I support
Poker needs new air.

Thank you for your support!
We will let you know if we need Greek translation Smiley
Thx!!

Joekondo

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

Really promising project, if you will need Italian translation as well I would be very interested in helping you.
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:43:04 PM

Really promising project, if you will need Italian translation as well I would be very interested in helping you.

Thank you for your support!
We will let you know if we need Italian translation for sure Smiley
Thx!!

RenCoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:53:00 AM

Well, I really like playing Poker. And i will support u. But, u should improve that app more and more.
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:29:40 PM

Well, I really like playing Poker. And i will support u. But, u should improve that app more and more.

Thanks! We will our best to improve the app.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

We've got great news!

It should continue until the 1st of December, however, our CHiPs are selling out fast! We sold 18% in less than one hour - so don't wait if you want to get that 30% bonus.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

If you cannot see CHP on Spectrocoin simply follow these steps.

wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:58:01 PM

Hi guys,
correct me if I'm wrong. Will all games take place on your CHP coins? If I want to withdraw the winnings, will it also be in CHP coins?
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

Hi guys,
correct me if I'm wrong. Will all games take place on your CHP coins? If I want to withdraw the winnings, will it also be in CHP coins?

Yes, all games will be played using our crypto currency called CHP and the fully functional application with real money will be launch after the ICO period in February.
As for withdrawals, it will also be in CHP which you will be able to trade on exchanges after that date as well Smiley

cryptodaking1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:25:03 PM

It’s so hard to find information about you guys! are you really serious about building this or is this just another scam?
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

It’s so hard to find information about you guys! are you really serious about building this or is this just another scam?

You can find our website here: www.coinpoker.com and all details included in our White Paper here:
https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf?v20171116
We are very serious indeed as we believe this can be the future of poker Smiley

NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:56:58 PM

For everyone's reference, there's an excellent discussion about this ANN going on at twoplustwo forums (twoplustwo is to poker what bitcointalk is to cryptocurrencies).

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/ann-ico-coinpoker-poker-future-today-1694786/

If you want to evaluate a poker-related project, go to the experts.
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

hi,
will you be operating from Malta or something like that ?
will you get a license for operating with european country and US ?
thx for explaining that part.

You can find all appropriate information here on our website:
https://coinpoker.com/tnc
We do not have a gaming licence at the moment, but we’re working to obtain one as our goal is to be a legitimate business, chances look good for us.

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:54:02 PM

Hi,
will there be rewards for the CHP token holders? For example, quarterly or annual? Perhaps there will be other advantages?
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:13:08 PM

Hi,
will there be rewards for the CHP token holders? For example, quarterly or annual? Perhaps there will be other advantages?

Absolutely yes, as all the Investors and players will be able to participate in the first tournaments series at the completion of
the ICO, where we’re going to return 15% of the coins raised in the ICO coins back to the community. This has the potential to be the largest giveaway in poker history Smiley

On top of 15% added from the ICO tokens we will throw in additional tokens from our generated monthly revenue to increase value not only in special events but to daily regular tournaments as well.  And every month, no less than 25% of the revenue raised will be returned to the community through various promotions including rake races, daily tournaments, jackpots etc.

You can find all the details in our White Paper available here:
https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf

Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:36:53 PM

Regarding NEM, there's always easy way you could exchange NEM to ETH at any currency exchange and then participate with ETH.

FYI, when trying to purchase CHP with ETH via Spectrocoin, I do not have CHP as an option in the "Receive Currency" drop-down list as indicated on your website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: