Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:08:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
zaku178

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Will this coin be added on any new exchanges soon?
golden river mount

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:37:42 AM

Grin
To send xp to a major exchange requires more aggressive marketing.
There is a need to expand the community further
There is a need for a road map with potential for future development.
The scalability of the block chain is a problem after that.
The urgent thing is a faster transaction
Since then, it has been an extension of on-line usage.
The first thing to do is to be as easy to use as cash.
There are more ideas, but first
You need to be able to add the assignment.
Wow I think I was wrong.
The transaction is faster than the dog coin.
The commission at the exchange is 100xp
There is a 1xp fee for personal wallets.
I really like it.
This speed seems to be almost the same speed as ripple.
I will put more effort into offline marketing.
I hope all of you are active in the community.

there is a roadmap here www.xpcoin.io  and tons of other info, also follow https://twitter.com/thebigxp on twitter for upcoming news. bitbender, one of the XP team, is at https://twitter.com/thatsitivehadit and will be interviewed at davos, should be shedding some more light on the coming masternodes

Thank you so much for this information mate, it seems you really know a lot about xp, I'm glad that even though the dev is currently not active on this thread, you are here to inform newcomers about this project and what's coming next in the days to come. Looking at the current twitter updates it seems like 2018 will be so bright for this project, lots of interesting this are coming. If you don't mind can you tell me what is that user's role in the xp team? It seems like he's very active in promoting this project, looking at his tweets it seems like he's the one responsible for marketing, am I right? Or is he the main developer?

In Korea, not everyone is tweeting.
Some are still offline
Publicity through is popular.
Although smart phones have become popular,
The elderly still do not use all that functionality.
Except for some early adopters, it is all at the phone level.
Using a Crypto Wallet
A majority of people are unfamiliar.
I do marketing
1. Introduce to Korea and familiarize yourself with its usage.
2. Supply at current prices.
3. Build infrastructure.
I will do the above three things first and contribute greatly to the next public vote.
Vaseag

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

is it normal ? stacking for 17 days . no rewards  yet.  (300,000 coins) mined  says 6k coins . still staking

XXEqxnqpJa8mBBFvVM45AyebxnfWmuEkQv
Crypto Legend

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

What happened with XP made me amazed, from 12 numbers behind zero, now the price has reached 12 satoshi and another great entry ranked 96.
rakkerus

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

I just saw the POS ROI 30~300%. So is there anyone staking XP how much real ROI for XP? Thank you very much.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Smiley
Is there a problem with your current Android wallet? Do you have any updates? The Korean community is getting bigger.

Yeah currently the android wallet isn't 100% fixed yet, there are still a lot of bugs that needs to be fixed and there are still a lot of development to be made in order for it to be usable, but I'm sure the dev is currently working on that, there was a new roadmap that's been released and I think in just a few months an updated mobile wallet will also be released, let's just wait for that right now and just use the deskotp wallet first, the web wallet also has a lot of issues so avoid that as well. I'm glad that the korean community is getting bigger, it will be nice to be able to interact with them though if they will come by and visit this thread.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

I just saw the POS ROI 30~300%. So is there anyone staking XP how much real ROI for XP? Thank you very much.

it's tough to say, depends on how much you keep in your wallet. but, if you have something to the tune of 10 million XP staking ( in one input) probably looking at around 30k stake after couple days coin maturity, then it becomes (2 inputs which is 2 inputs of 5 million xp) once that first input stakes. then your chances are reduced but still expect a decent 10-20k xp around day 3 total (with your now split 2 inputs of 5 million each). this has been my experience with XP, i use the advance coin control features to recombine everything into (1 input) every few days or every few stakes to increase odds/ amount of staking. so over a month, that ten million could gain you somewhere around 270k XP in a month, over a year perhaps 3.24 million XP or about 32.4% ROI for a low end estimation (again purely based on what ive seen staked on average with a similar amount, could stake much higher on a good day) i think 30% is the low end for XP return, though

(this might become obsolete knowledge once the masternodes are implemented, some older POS coin wallets (such as diamond coin) have the coin control feature automatically built into the wallet ( that is they recombine your inputs at every stake for you increasing your daily staking chances)

one thing i do know for sure is that anything less than a few million XP balance will have trouble staking as they are competing with a lot of larger balances out there.

nunoclix

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

XP is working hard to bring the gaming and cryptocurrency worlds together! With XP, a digital economy for the masses can be realized like never before!

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/experience-points-xp-cryptocurrency-buy-invest-money-market.php

Experience Points (XP) Historical Data

Embarrassed

Hope so, also hope coin grow up

Alexkurd

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

15К coins within 3 weeks 24/7 wallet POS give nothing.
So I think it depends on sum and luck
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:01:15 AM

I imagine it would be difficult to get much meaningful staking rewards when you are competing against the massive dev fund...
turdminer

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

I imagine it would be difficult to get much meaningful staking rewards when you are competing against the massive dev fund...

not to mention the people who got in early and have a couple hundred million. early on i was staking decently with 3 million, but that was in september of 2016. i think the introduction of masternodes and a coin burn will prove interesting

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

not to mention the people who got in early and have a couple hundred million. early on i was staking decently with 3 million, but that was in september of 2016. i think the introduction of masternodes and a coin burn will prove interesting

You're still around after 3 (?) reboots and dev team switches? I'm impressed lol, guess it has at least paid off for you.
turdminer

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

You're still around after 3 (?) reboots and dev team switches? I'm impressed lol, guess it has at least paid off for you.

i originally found the concept interesting, but didn't think much of it. i leave my computer on all day so i bought some XP early on during the original dev's short run, and just kept my XP as it wasn't worth much until now but the early POS paid out real well. So I staked a bunch, and bought in some more right around the new team switch (when it was at or below 1 sat) been a good run, but im not even close to the top 100 rich list for XP. just goes to show you, though, there are some real diamonds in the rough. for me early on, i was just hoping crypto would someday be apart of gaming in a real way, i used to love making money off of diablo3 selling gold and items before blizzard shut that down. would love to get paid to play games again, hence XP

golden river mount

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Smiley
Is there a problem with your current Android wallet? Do you have any updates? The Korean community is getting bigger.

Yeah currently the android wallet isn't 100% fixed yet, there are still a lot of bugs that needs to be fixed and there are still a lot of development to be made in order for it to be usable, but I'm sure the dev is currently working on that, there was a new roadmap that's been released and I think in just a few months an updated mobile wallet will also be released, let's just wait for that right now and just use the deskotp wallet first, the web wallet also has a lot of issues so avoid that as well. I'm glad that the korean community is getting bigger, it will be nice to be able to interact with them though if they will come by and visit this thread.

I've seen frequent errors in my Android wallet, but I've also confirmed that the backup key works well.
This error is tolerable.
Lecture on how to use desktop wallet
There is.
There are many people who are not familiar with pos mining.
Great expectations for future master nodes
We are doing.
In our community, some merchants
I am paying by xp.
turdminer

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

checkout the XP mention on the bad cryptopodcast:  http://badcryptopodcast.com/2018/01/26/bad-crypto-live-from-davos-77/      bitbender talks briefly about XP at minute 22 and 26 seconds  (00:22:26)

Pinball Wiz

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

Just wanted to jump in and say, "Hi!" to the XP community.   Grin

Hopefully, the worst of 2018 is behind us all, and we can look forward to exciting and fruitful days to come!

~PBW
turdminer

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

Just wanted to jump in and say, "Hi!" to the XP community.   Grin

Hopefully, the worst of 2018 is behind us all, and we can look forward to exciting and fruitful days to come!

~PBW

welcome, 2018 has just begun. this world of crypto we all live in is quite fluid. things are all good, BTC will rise again, and XP has a good team behind it. the XP community is a bit scattered at the moment, make sure you join at: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBigXP  and the champion XP team member bitbender at: https://mobile.twitter.com/thatsitivehadit  for the latest updates, this thread is updated as often as possible but please see the above twitter or https://www.xpcoin.io/ for up to date news.

gunnaman2002

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

Get 128 💰CNN💰 for FREE : http://r.cnntoken.io/?c=b93dbe   Grin

no Bad PODS BAD go eat some tide pods
bitmonica

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

xp is already added in cryptopia right?

www.databloc.io
🌐  DATABLOC  🌐 Protecting the world’s data
=> Reserve your stone token TODAY! <=
NemesisZAUK

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

My 2c worth....

I am a huge supporter and holder of XP Coin.

BUT

We need alternative exchanges XP team.

I have watched CoinExchange.io loose peoples accounts, stop sending out confirmation emails & never answer support requests for their users... etc.

I cannot help but think that the above is hurting XP Coin in some way as +-70% of trading happens on this platform.

The price drop of XP to some extent could reflect lack of confidence in that exchange? I mean have you checked out their twitter page?

Now I'm sure ButtBender Wink is working very hard at awareness for XP coin, but get us on a reputable exchange so that our XP community can also help you push awareness.

I think that the XP team should give us some news as to the latest milestone of the coin more frequently. Maybe on an official XP Coin Youtube channel perhapse?

All I see these days when I look for news on XP Coin is 'look at my cool XP coin Button!'

If this is the only news worth reading about right now, we deserve the 1 sat we are headed to.
(Quite sharply I might add. Does anyone else worry about this like I do?)

Lets keep the hype by doing something Whack! or announcing something significant at the very least monthly, preferably once a week.... Dammit!

That is all.

Let the Trolling begin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: