Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:32:52 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:10:16 PM by VanityWallets2015

Can you please ask whoever is spamming my xp wallet with transactions of 0.00001 XP every minute to please stop immediately!
All that will happen is I will move coins and split them to a number of different wallets and stake them all day every day if this doesnt stop.
Ive given the community 55 billion coins thats over 100% of the original premine and that's the gratitude I get? Thanks!
Email message sent to the Dev Evangelo.

BEWARE!!!!!
If you have a large XP wallet you become a target of a proof of stake attack that keeps sending 0.00001 XP every block to try and disable future proof of stake.
I believe this is from Stakeunited that is targeting large wallets of POS coins and using end users via this attack to gain POS block rewards. This is why crypto will end up failing, good one guys!
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/block.dws?2137509.htm

this is sad for xp users. is there anyway to prevent this? well good thing a whole was seen to be fix in the future. Hopefully it will be fix before the cryptoboat will sink

Looking at the users promoting this new staking site I'm quite unsure of how safe this new staking site is. Unfortunately I don't have the time to test it though but I just have a really bad feeling about it so I think it's better if all of us on here will just stay away from these staking sites. It's unfortunate that something like this is happening to some of the people in the community, honestly I also read the same story on twitter and on a private telegram group. I really hope the dev could do something about this because this can really hurt the future of xp.

You can see yet more of the same attack here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/block.dws?2141961.htm
It is very clear that there is a vulnerability here that allows "group staking" to provide these people with the ammunition to "stake flood" other wallets and thus become the only wallet that will gain stake rewards. This means that unless you are part of a staking pool your chance of gaining a pos reward is zero and if you have a large wallet it means that you will lose your ability to stake. This goes beyond fair staking by using the power of a staking pool to disable other staking wallets.

It is clear to me that XP will not survive with this kind of behaviour. This is a scripted automated attack that creates a new address and sends low rewards .00001 xp to a wallet so that it will be impossible for the wallet to build up "staking days" and therefore nullifies the ability to gain stake rewards. This is a "devilish devious financial attack" that cannot be stopped if people are using staking pools.

The problem will affect all proof of stake coins. And is an attack that can be used on any wallets should the stakeunited pool target their attack to other wallets. Its similar to a 51% pow attack using mining pools to gain blocks on a pow network.

Effectively this is allowing stakeunited to use your coins collectively to disable other wallets, gain them a percentage of your POS rewards, and allow them to profit from a pos scripted attack - its worth remembering that other people have invested time and money into the network yet there is no evidence that stakeunited have.

Congratulations on killing XP, it was good while it lasted, no one is safe from the scripted POS attack! Looks like POS is dead now too. RIP XP

Stakeunited's pos flood script has disabled the 35 billion coin wallet and therefore has now destroyed the ability for those coins to be handed over to charity. Really very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:28:35 AM

Does the price of XP fall so much in addition to the reasons for the fall of BTC that are related to these reasons? The price drop of XP is very surprising! I don't know when the coinmarket exchange will be able to recover. My XP is in it.

Yeah that could be one of the reasons, currently the price of btc is very volatile that it's affecting most of the altcoins so that could be the reason for the drastic drop but I think another reason could be because of the lack of news and because of the current problems with the staking rewards. I think a lot of people felt cheated on and due to this stakeunited problem I gues some of them decided to just sell all pos tokens to avoid encountering big problems in the future. This is really bad for xp though, if this will continue xp will probably bleed to death, all xp investors should be cautious though. Let's wait for the team to talk about this, this kind of issue really needs to be addressed. Coinmarket exchange? Or coinexchange? What's wrong with the site though? Is it experiencing any issues?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

https://twitter.com/TheBigXP

uploadcash

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

SEO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

is there any chance to xp come back to the 20 sats?
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

No one can guarantee it, only to say that it needs many factors to work hard. Especially at this time.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

No one can guarantee it, only to say that it needs many factors to work hard. Especially at this time.

I agree the entire cryptocurrency market right now is so volatile so no one can really predict where the price is going. Seeing the chart though it's quite hard for xp to go back to 20 sats, the chart is showing no trend of a potential breakout, that's just based on my readings ofcourse. There are still many factors that can contribute to a potential breakout, not just charts so I could be wrong. Anyway there still isn't any news on xp yet and there is also no media coverage so I really doubt xp could go back to 20 sats. Even reaching 8 sats is quite impossible right now.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

yeah things quieted down a lot with the team, they never come on here so I guess any news will be on twitter or discord. i think the big fail with XP recently was not having the web wallet or android wallet working properly from the beginning, among other wallet issues. also they completely neglect the BCT thread about XP, which is kind of major as the XP/BTC market on coinexchange contains an old dead announcement thread (so anyone wanting to find out about XP might think its a dead coin), then there is this supposedly current thread without any dev activity etc. their marketing seems half assed, but i guess you need something to market first.

themathiasmiller

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

yeah things quieted down a lot with the team, they never come on here so I guess any news will be on twitter or discord. i think the big fail with XP recently was not having the web wallet or android wallet working properly from the beginning, among other wallet issues. also they completely neglect the BCT thread about XP, which is kind of major as the XP/BTC market on coinexchange contains an old dead announcement thread (so anyone wanting to find out about XP might think its a dead coin), then there is this supposedly current thread without any dev activity etc. their marketing seems half assed, but i guess you need something to market first.

Yeah team didn't even visited this thread once and I've been here for quite some time but you've been here longer though anyway yeah you're right upto now the web wallet is still faulty and there is still no updates regarding the android wallet, is the team not working on that though? I heard they are gonna release new updates regarding the wallet soon but it's been months still no working web or mobile wallet. Exactly, I don't think the team really cares about announcement threads though because they are not making in progress regarding that, they don't visit this thread and they didn't even tried to change the coinexchange link regarding the announcement thread, as of right now I'm really disappointed with the team.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
karelys914

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

Cool job and good luck
moon010

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

Hello
How can I download blockchain
To speed up the wallet synchronization process
Cryptodude2020

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

Here is the place to download boot strap https://www.xpcoin.io/downloads/
moon010

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

Oak
Thank
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

May I kindly request the Dev (@Evangelo) to update this forum on the current position and provide us with some update?? It would be well received I am sure. After all this is a great community!
tactac

Activity: 448
Merit: 121

self made Full member (^-^)v

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

go XP to the moon

komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

May I kindly request the Dev (@Evangelo) to update this forum on the current position and provide us with some update?? It would be well received I am sure. After all this is a great community!
The update is the need for the project to come out. If the project is not progressed, it can answer some of the problems encountered.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

The update is the need for the project to come out. If the project is not progressed, it can answer some of the problems encountered.

Agree.. as tactac mentioned above, XP will moon if there is some kind of a communication made from time to time. Regular updates will keep the community involved and engaged. A great example could be PIVX. The number of tweets/retweets, updates is just insane.

Could it be said of XP also?? Will the Dev appoint a "Community Manager" for regular updates???
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

Experience Points Community Announcement: Vote for XP to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Experience Points has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Experience Points.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 11 days. (Experience Points is currently in 1st place with 1800 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

yes staking , but i dumps XP  to  Bitb recently developers not transparent
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

bet with me it can , but abandon soon.
Jackson1117

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:26:26 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:39:35 AM by Jackson1117

There isn't the major update recently, but the development steadily progresses little by little. https://www.cryptomiso.com/
The commits of XP is more than some coins of which volume is ranked within top 100, like NEM.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

There isn't the major update recently, but the development steadily progresses little by little. https://www.cryptomiso.com/
The commits of XP is more than some coins of which volume is ranked within top 100, like NEM.

Thanks for the site, I didn't realize how far xp is on the list when it comes to recent activities. The devs really need to step up their game though, xp is getting super way behind from the rest of the cryptocurrencies. Comparing the features and the vision of xp it really has a huge advantage towards the rest of the coins on top but the development is just slowing this project down, the devs really need to step up and make the progress quite fast. Knowing right now is the golden age of crypto, many icos are getting released everyday so if xp really wants to dominate, the team really needs to step up and change the current rate of progress.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: