Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

May I kindly request the Dev (@Evangelo) to update this forum on the current position and provide us with some update?? It would be well received I am sure. After all this is a great community!
The update is the need for the project to come out. If the project is not progressed, it can answer some of the problems encountered.

There isn't the major update recently, but the development steadily progresses little by little. https://www.cryptomiso.com/
The commits of XP is more than some coins of which volume is ranked within top 100, like NEM.

Thanks for the site, I didn't realize how far xp is on the list when it comes to recent activities. The devs really need to step up their game though, xp is getting super way behind from the rest of the cryptocurrencies. Comparing the features and the vision of xp it really has a huge advantage towards the rest of the coins on top but the development is just slowing this project down, the devs really need to step up and make the progress quite fast. Knowing right now is the golden age of crypto, many icos are getting released everyday so if xp really wants to dominate, the team really needs to step up and change the current rate of progress.

their discord is active, from bits and pieces ive seen they are working on some sort of dev team transition/ new white paper. bitbender looks like he's out, at least he isnt promoting XP or even mentioning it lately. i think the discord is the only really active venue, havent seen any real effort on this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

It would be nice to be able to list on Btindia and BINANCE. I expect it. Finally I updated Wallet.

You must be well connected in the crypto world or have shit loads of money. Otherwise I don't know why or how you could expect to be listed on Binance Wink

Nothing is impossible, anything is possible Wink

Awesome attitude, that's word the word dreams are for! Smiley Seriously, it's extremely difficult to get listed on a major exchange like Binance if you don't have the money to pay the fee. And even then there are several qualitative and quantitative criteria you have to fulfill as a coin or token.

Yeah exactly with the current status of xp in terms of development and market value it's quite impossible for it to be added on binance, but seeing how big the current community is, there is a really huge change that xp could be the next community coin of the month on binance. I think all of xp supports should think that way, if you truly believe in this project then you know deep down inside you that xp will go far, it may not be now but it will soon dominate so with xp nothing is really impossible, let's just wait, let the dev do it's thing and keep on supporting this project. Maybe one day we can fit those criteria for binance.

Haven't been following XP for a few weeks. Has there been any opportunity that it might make it to a larger exchange via voting or become the community coin of the month on Binance?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

May I kindly request the Dev (@Evangelo) to update this forum on the current position and provide us with some update?? It would be well received I am sure. After all this is a great community!
The update is the need for the project to come out. If the project is not progressed, it can answer some of the problems encountered.

There isn't the major update recently, but the development steadily progresses little by little. https://www.cryptomiso.com/
The commits of XP is more than some coins of which volume is ranked within top 100, like NEM.

Thanks for the site, I didn't realize how far xp is on the list when it comes to recent activities. The devs really need to step up their game though, xp is getting super way behind from the rest of the cryptocurrencies. Comparing the features and the vision of xp it really has a huge advantage towards the rest of the coins on top but the development is just slowing this project down, the devs really need to step up and make the progress quite fast. Knowing right now is the golden age of crypto, many icos are getting released everyday so if xp really wants to dominate, the team really needs to step up and change the current rate of progress.

their discord is active, from bits and pieces ive seen they are working on some sort of dev team transition/ new white paper. bitbender looks like he's out, at least he isnt promoting XP or even mentioning it lately. i think the discord is the only really active venue, havent seen any real effort on this forum.

Can you provide me the link of their discord? I really want to know the latest updates regarding xp. Dev team transition? So meaning there will be some new members that will be added on the team? That's good to know, I think xp really needs a bigger team right now, it's been so slow with progress that a couple of new members could really help hasten the progress and provide faster updates regarding the development of xp. A new whitepaper will be released? Does this mean new features will be added on xp?. Yeah I notice that as well, it's unfortunate that he is no longer part of the team anymore, he seems to be a great guy and he seems to be really good at what he does. I wonder what happened though? Anyway I just really hope that team will add members that are experienced and truly passionate about this project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
cesil

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

Can you provide me the link of their discord? I really want to know the latest updates regarding xp. Dev team transition? So meaning there will be some new members that will be added on the team? That's good to know, I think xp really needs a bigger team right now, it's been so slow with progress that a couple of new members could really help hasten the progress and provide faster updates regarding the development of xp. A new whitepaper will be released? Does this mean new features will be added on xp?. Yeah I notice that as well, it's unfortunate that he is no longer part of the team anymore, he seems to be a great guy and he seems to be really good at what he does. I wonder what happened though? Anyway I just really hope that team will add members that are experienced and truly passionate about this project.

https://discord.gg/aUMYjmQ
mcall

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Since January 2018, the price of XP has fallen too much. Although XP has a huge community and excellent DEV team, many people are still scared. Hope to encrypt the digital coin market to warm up, XP can have a good performance!
ethomaz

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Is the XP webminer working yet?

I mined 500k hashs yesterday but after logout/login it shows nothing.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

Is the XP webminer working yet?

I mined 500k hashs yesterday but after logout/login it shows nothing.

what you mean .....excellent DEV team  are you offer coins to say this?
themathiasmiller

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

Since January 2018, the price of XP has fallen too much. Although XP has a huge community and excellent DEV team, many people are still scared. Hope to encrypt the digital coin market to warm up, XP can have a good performance!

Yeah because of the negative press that's currently surrounding cryptocurrency almost all of the cryptocurrency that's in the top 100 has lost a huge amount of their value, not just xp and this just shows how scared people are in putting their money in the cryptocurrency world but I don't see this as something permanent though, it's just that by the end of 2017 and early 2018 there was a huge spike of xp's price and what's happening now it just a normal correction it may be a really long correction but that's just due to the economy in general, right now the world's economy isn't performing that well so it's obvious that this will also affect the altcoins market. I'm sure once all this negative press regarding bitcoin will set aside, XP can really shine and perform well in the market. Once the dev will finish their transitions and release the new whitepaper, we can finally see xp's price grow in value I'm pretty sure of that.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

Yeah because of the negative press that's currently surrounding cryptocurrency almost all of the cryptocurrency that's in the top 100 has lost a huge amount of their value, not just xp and this just shows how scared people are in putting their money in the cryptocurrency world but I don't see this as something permanent though, it's just that by the end of 2017 and early 2018 there was a huge spike of xp's price and what's happening now it just a normal correction it may be a really long correction but that's just due to the economy in general, right now the world's economy isn't performing that well so it's obvious that this will also affect the altcoins market. I'm sure once all this negative press regarding bitcoin will set aside, XP can really shine and perform well in the market. Once the dev will finish their transitions and release the new whitepaper, we can finally see xp's price grow in value I'm pretty sure of that.

Can't wait to have this happen. I would think that it would happen may be in late summer. Wouldn't you agree??
themathiasmiller

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Can't wait to have this happen. I would think that it would happen may be in late summer. Wouldn't you agree??

I couldn't tell when this will happen exactly, I think late summer will be way too early. I don't think the team will finish transitioning by then and I don't think the whitepaper will be released by then. Seeing that the team didn't announce an exact date yet on when the new whitepaper will be released, it seems like the whitepaper is so far from being finished. Just based on the current progress, I think all of this may happen later this year maybe around October or November but we never really know maybe it will happen sooner, maybe you're right about it happening during the late summer. We never really know when exactly but I just hope it will happen sooner.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
EbenTheva

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

I couldn't tell when this will happen exactly, I think late summer will be way too early. I don't think the team will finish transitioning by then and I don't think the whitepaper will be released by then. Seeing that the team didn't announce an exact date yet on when the new whitepaper will be released, it seems like the whitepaper is so far from being finished. Just based on the current progress, I think all of this may happen later this year maybe around October or November but we never really know maybe it will happen sooner, maybe you're right about it happening during the late summer. We never really know when exactly but I just hope it will happen sooner.

Well, although we all would love to have this happen sooner, think the project needs to get going and an organic growth would be more sustainable. Willing to wait for this to happen .. after all I am a holder. I hope they deliver on their promises on time. Have not heard anything on transition and could you care to share a link?? Thanks.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

Well, although we all would love to have this happen sooner, think the project needs to get going and an organic growth would be more sustainable. Willing to wait for this to happen .. after all I am a holder. I hope they deliver on their promises on time. Have not heard anything on transition and could you care to share a link?? Thanks.

Yeah definitely agree with you on that, this project really needs to grow organically and get a sufficient amount of volume in order for it be more sustainable. I'm a holder myself but sometimes it's just frustrating that this is happening in such a very slow pace, the competition is wild right now and xp really has the potential to outgrow some of the popular coins known today but sadly there is just a lot of things holding xp back. I hope so as well but recently have they been delivering their promises on time? Regarding the transition someone just mentioned it on here, just backread a couple of pages you can find the information about that, if I'm not mistaken it was announced on the project's official discord group.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
Nirmalpandey

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

Hi Dev

Why..XP coin Price down & Down all Investor Fears so plz Take big move & step .

turdminer

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Hi Dev

Why..XP coin Price down & Down all Investor Fears so plz Take big move & step .

im not dev, XP team doesnt frequent this forum. price is due to lack of news and updates as well as failed short term goals, in addition to a broken web wallet and lack of major additional exchanges.

anacondasa

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

I hope so team working on documentation, to be listed on bitindia... anyway nothing to lose.

https://bitindia.co/listing.html

gerimaster

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

XP listed on new exchange ICQBASE

https://icqbase.com/exchange/XP/BTC
https://icqbase.com/exchange/XP/LTC

Congratulation !

Happy trading !
uploadcash

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

SEO

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

We got scammed guys ...
EbenTheva

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Why is the huge dump suddenly??
aan001

Activity: 728

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

always up and down. very difficult to trade with high trade  Grin

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

EbenTheva

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

Happy to see XP getting listed on Cryptopia. Way to go and the rate is picking up like crazy!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: