Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12825 times)
mamataindia (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

Well, value of Bitcoin has risen quite significantly in the last six months and chances are a correction (drop in value) due to people selling off their profits is around the corner. You cold sort of spread the risk by buying an amount of BTC each week or month or any time interval you like. If the price drops and you continue to purchase BTC, the average entry value of your BTC drops also. If values go up you'll already go in the green numbers.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:44:14 PM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

since you are saying that you are looking for the long term and that you will hold then I guess you don't need an advice
the majority people here believe that when we are talking about long term ( long term like 5 years or so ) bitcoin should worth more than what it's today
it's up to you at the end , but most people here would say that yeah bitcoin is a good buy for the long term
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:25:00 PM

You should know that there are no long term investment safe in Bitcoin world, all the invest way has it own risk so if you are just a newbie I think you just need to hold all your Bitcoin for few years,  it's also a investment way but it's safest way. You can take a look back few years ago if you buy Bitcoin at that time and hold it until now I think you can be a millionaire for now Smiley)
annanava

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:44:43 PM

Like in all investments, markets can change from a day to another. But it's true that in the past 6 months there has been a big increase into the price of Bitcoin, and as you said your plans are for a long term investment, I actually really think that the price will be even bigger in the future (5-8-10 years).
Like in all the investment, there are risks, so if you know about it and plan it, you can have a great result.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:47:39 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

The price dropped down recently so it is the best time for you to invest in Bitcoin and buy as much BTC as you can. It will go up again and the price will be higher surely, so if you re looking for holding you can make some earning in the long run.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

If you have a money to spare with investing Bitcoin. Buy it next week as Bitcoin will touch 4800 to 4900. Then it will fly again to 7k. Dont miss this.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:50:59 PM

I think that the best moment to buy some bitcoins is just right now, the price is very quiet and this is a perfect opportunity to re-stock your portfolio with some bitcoins.
I know that they are a little bit expensive, but it is worth it, the price will probably go up by a lot of money when the SegWitx2 fork is announced (by november 11th) so you can make an easy profit if you buy right now that it is probably cheap compared to how much btc is going to be worth in a few weeks.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:55:01 PM

You do not need to wait just invest now because bitcoin price was continuesly increasing so that dont wait for no reason invest now and you can earn. According to what i also read that bitcoin by next year was increase by 20% so that many of investor was happy to hear that and thats why dont wait because its the end.
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:56:25 PM

It's impossible to time the market on a short term basis.

You have to determine for yourself what you think the long term price will be. If it's significantly higher than what it is today, then buy and hodl.

nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:58:37 PM

if you want to do long term investment, I think it is good idea. moreover, the price of bitcoin from day to day and month to month is rising. long term investment will make you gain the profit.
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:59:01 PM

During past 10 year, Bitcoin is the most rewarding asset. If future it will grow more. So you may think to invest in BTC, But invest in 3-4 parts not at once. And do not panic if price drop.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:20:08 PM

During past 10 year, Bitcoin is the most rewarding asset. If future it will grow more. So you may think to invest in BTC, But invest in 3-4 parts not at once. And do not panic if price drop.
if you want to do long term investment, I think it is good idea. moreover, the price of bitcoin from day to day and month to month is rising. long term investment will make you gain the profit.
That's right.There would be fluctuations from time to time but bitcoin price is dominantly increasing.Indeed it is really a great idea to invest now in bitcoin because few months and years from now the amount you have invested will be 3× or 4× from the capital.Exactly a huge profit is coming our way.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.
You should wait and try to catch up the chance to buy bitcoin when its price is low to start your investments. Actually people are always keep on their mind to have a long term investments which is good for the future and even here in bitcoin. But waiting sometimes could make you get what opportunity that intended for you. But if you have potentially to avail just a single bitcoin or as many as you can then start your investment now, make a decision that you would be thankful someday.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:37:01 PM

the more you wait,the more of chances your losing the opportunity to get profit.coz here in crypto every single moment is valuable so my advice is invest now,dont hesitate and dont lose the chances.
geac.xraekhurcoe

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:46:42 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 11:29:38 AM by geac.xraekhurcoe

The volatility of the past has minor representation on the future where appreciation is expected so the only wise option you are free to take on a HODL strategy is to buy immediately and keep buying, nothing more ! Best wishes !!

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:59:50 AM

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:07:53 AM

Both. I guess if you want your Bitcoin to get higher in value, while waiting you should also invest. Because eventually as soon as the value of Bitcoin increase you'll benefit from that. You'll have good earning and profit to support your basic needs in your life and such.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:13:51 AM

waiting for the price to go up and make sales in my opinion it is an investment to take profit as much as possible, I often monitor bitcoin price movement, when the price down you can make a purchase and when the price of start to rise you can make a sale before the price correction.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58
  Print  

Jump to: