Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
shritin1707

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:27:02 PM

You should invest that what i will say dont waste more time because it is not going to stop it is going to keep on increase when i started to follow bitcoin it was 1500 dollar and  now 7000 dollar i have only seen its yeah i have seen it down but it is for a few moment of time the prediction is that it will reach  15 k till end of december so i will suggest invest now dont waste more time
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:29:44 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

Investing right now would be really good since bitcoin is on the verge of increasing its value
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:17:56 AM

Just wait for the hype of bitcoin to calm down because there was a huge hype in bitcoin right now and it is very obvious because you can see that the price goes up very fast just because of the fork that is incoming and that is why you should stay away and wait for the market to calm down and buy if you see huge dips because that is an indicator to invest on bitcoin.
Waiting is not good option at this time because bitcoin is moving toward up and there is no chance that it will come down so invest now because bitcoin is unstoppable now it had survives through its hard times and more of it bitcoin price is at 6.6k and I am not seeing any major fork coming to give you chance to buy at low so invest now before its get late and you need a lot more to buy it because future will be all about btc.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:12:13 AM

I know and realize that the result of any investment in profit/loss. It is true that in the last three to six months, the price of bitcoin is upwards. Investors always want they benefit. Those who have invested in bitcoin six months ago benefit now and in the next one to two years bitcoin can increase from the current value. So it can say long-term investment. I believe in the periodic investment.
daadi059

Activity: 91
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:35:14 AM

Do not wait, raise your capital and buy bitcoin right away. Waiting just makes your start to be more difficult, because the value of bitcoin is growing fast. So, if you want to invest in bitcoin, start now.
xbugitox

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:43:18 AM

The price of bitcoin is so high but if you have the $ to invest then go for it. It's ALWAYS a good choice to invest in bitcoin.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

It really depends on your investment window. If you plan on hodling for 5-10 years than buy it at any price.

But if its for quick profit I'd recommend waiting till after the fork. Right now price is way too hot.

All markets work with highs and lows. Right now we are in a high.

Good luck with the investments!
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:48:20 AM

Waiting is not need now to invest in bitcoin and people keep on investing in bitcoin and fain profit. If peopel invest in bitcoin now people will get profit in comming future as bitcoin is accepted to reach heights in prices in comming future.
Actually, some people keep on investing on bitcoin because they already gain profit and we all know.that bitcoin is very profitable. Furthermore, investing in bitcoin is nice idea because if you invest on bitcoin your money will be multiply and it is very effective so what you waiting for invest now and get high profit.

invest on bitcoin is a good choice. because now many people interested on bitcoin so it can make the price of bitcoin increase.
and it is the good time to invest on bitcoin so you can get much profit from it.

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:55:40 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

If you have a money and if you think that it is enough to buy bitcoin. I suggest to you to buy now a bitcoin before its value will become bigger or higher. Then if you have now a bitcoin find a websites where you can invest your bitcoin. Make sure thag your bitcoin will not hack by someone put it in an online wallet.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:01:35 AM

As long as you expect the price to rise in future,invest. No one knows if the price will drop a lot after the next fork in a few days. It can happen and offer a better opportunity to buy BTC than now but it is also possible that the price will continue to rise up afterward. Just buy now and hold it for a year or longer and you should make a good profit long term I hope.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
amelitojr47

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

you should start as early as you can because bitcoin is still increasem dont wait when the time come you cant afford it
soilwork79

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:42:00 AM

I think you should probably wait now. Bitcoin prices little high now. You should wait a little longer after the segwit2x. Maybe people dump their bitcoin after the hardfork Segwit2x.
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

My advise for you is to study first the coin you want to invest with, ask from expert. The internet has it all Smiley
You just have to find them. Find out latest news etc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:43:54 AM

We are in an important period. I am waiting for the fork. It seems unpredictable for now but int he long run, i think bitcoin has an uptrend. So, it may be good to invest time to time and wait for a long time. Of course this is not an investment advise, just my opinion.
You are right now the price is increasing and now investing in bitcoins is not advisable, you may get lost in coming days. i am not saying that you will get lost in the long run but after this fork the price come down so you may have to wait for some days to recover it. The risk is there, but the decision is left to you.
There is no time for investment, you can invest any where any time and receive a high profit. The best option is to invest now and get a huge profit, its worth will not come down even it will rise more. And people will regret even this time for not buying bitcoin at this price, it has just began its journey and will go very far

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

As long as you expect the price to rise in future,invest. No one knows if the price will drop a lot after the next fork in a few days. It can happen and offer a better opportunity to buy Bitcoin than now but it is also possible that the price will continue to rise up afterward. Just buy now and hold it for a year or longer and you should make a good profit long term I hope.

I do not think we should wait to invest. Because the longer we wait, the Bitcoin price will increase and we will be more difficult to get it.

Right now, we're having trouble because the Bitcoin price is so high. What about the Bitcoin price in the future? It will definitely be more and more. The Bitcoin investment does not have to buy much or buy 1 Bitcoin at a time. We can buy as much as we can and wait until the Bitcoin price rises, or we can collect little by little. To be sure, we have to wait for several years. For me personally, I decided to wait for 3 years. And also, you must invest a lot to get a big profit. Do not expect to much if you just invest $100.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:56:18 AM

because you are a newbie you must research about the bitcoin about this history chart and this article because if you dont have any knowledge about the bitcoin maybe you'll regret someday if you do that. but i recommend to you to just wait. wait for the dropping price of the bitcoin and then invest because when the dropping price is happen the other seller of bitcoin i think go to the lower price their bitcoin and then if you have a bitcoin now just wait for the higher value then invest more
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:09:00 PM

As long as you expect the price to rise in future,invest. No one knows if the price will drop a lot after the next fork in a few days. It can happen and offer a better opportunity to buy Bitcoin than now but it is also possible that the price will continue to rise up afterward. Just buy now and hold it for a year or longer and you should make a good profit long term I hope.

I do not think we should wait to invest. Because the longer we wait, the Bitcoin price will increase and we will be more difficult to get it.

Right now, we're having trouble because the Bitcoin price is so high. What about the Bitcoin price in the future? It will definitely be more and more. The Bitcoin investment does not have to buy much or buy 1 Bitcoin at a time. We can buy as much as we can and wait until the Bitcoin price rises, or we can collect little by little. To be sure, we have to wait for several years. For me personally, I decided to wait for 3 years. And also, you must invest a lot to get a big profit. Do not expect to much if you just invest $100.

This is the same thing I told my special friend that it would be hard for her to wait, just to wait for bitcoin price to crash.  Because it would be very impossible to happen since we are all seeing that bitcoin price is going up and there is no way that it could go down.  I will be saving all my bitcoins as long as I can and when I reached my desired amount, I will spend some of this for my family.  It is really hard to spend your bitcoins to think that its price could go higher than its price right now.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

This is already asked before. The best answer still is to invest now! Invest now, that its market value is continuously increasing and becoming more expensive which will give its users and investors huge profit. Also the segwit2x in this month will be a huge opportunity for the investors since the market value is expected to be more expensive days after the fork.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Medimiguel

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:48:08 PM

Invest after Forks in my opinion  Undecided
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

Everyday is a good day to invest. Make sure that you have a full understanding as to how cryptocurrencies work. There are a lot of them and bitcoin are one of the originals. One of the best is Ethereum. You may check more information at www.propthereum.io.

Also, the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: