Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12826 times)
khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:57:03 PM

Bitcoin price is now very stable so i think not necessary for wait to invest on Bitcoin.I prefer now this is  very good time for BTC investment.Today i bought 300$ my plan is long hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:57:19 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
because you are a newbie you must research about the bitcoin about this history chart and this article because if you dont have any knowledge about the bitcoin maybe you'll regret someday if you do that. but i recommend to you to just wait. wait for the dropping price of the bitcoin and then invest because when the dropping price is happen the other seller of bitcoin i think go to the lower price their bitcoin and then if you have a bitcoin now just wait for the higher value then invest more

You are exactly right being a newbie you should analyse about bitcoin instead of going with the flow or believe on any one, go ahead analysing the market trend and reviews of celebrities about bitcoin also what the top companies deal with bitcoin.
Once you get an idea I recommend you to first purchase some amount of Bitcoin at least reason the price raise is high every day.
To taste the faster profits go with the investment later do browse our bitcointalk platform you get a better guidance which reaches you extreme hights.
contecsion

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

Currently, you should wait a while to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is quite expensive. You should wait for the Chinese year-end bitcoin sale, which is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

All I can say is, why not take a risk? If you were super smart five years ago and took a risk and invested in bitcoin, you may have been rich nowadays. That's the power of bitcoin, and to provide evidence, is it not enough to see the high rate of rising of btc?

Don't wait anymore and invest right away, every day is a good day for investing bitcoin in my opinion. But it's still up to you, you can also do more research and inquiries about it.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:16:57 PM

You should invest on bitcoin now because if you do it later there's a chance that the price of it become higher and higher. So don't wait to the day that you can't afford it you just start now to invest on it and trust it i can swear to you that this will help you to be rich and successful this is tested and proven.
stevan00gsm

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

If you plan to invest and hold for 2+ years I would say it's definitely profitable but anything less than that is not worth occupying your mind with, no one has gone rich overnight with bitcoin. I think that in a few years the difference will be noticable, but there is no point on holding onto them for a couple of weeks/months in my opinion.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:35:24 AM

Why the wait ? The longer you wait the higher bitcoin value goes. Make your plans now and go ahead make your investement. If you know anyone who invested money in bitcoin like you plan to do, ask him for advice. Otherwise, just buy bitcoin now and stock it. It became expensive now and it is expected to be even more expensive, so, make your move as soon as possible.

My special someone always procrastinate and always said that bitcoin price is high so he would wait for its price to go down before he buys.  Sadly, bitcoin price does not goes down and continue to goes up.  So maybe it is better to invest bitcoin now than wait. 
The problem with that kind of thinking is that most people never follow through, they are always thinking that the price may go lower and then when it does they do not invest in bitcoin because they are afraid that bitcoin is going to crash or something, people like that are never going to invest in bitcoin, since they are not really convinced about the future of bitcoin.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:37:45 PM

I think since you are newbie so you can invest in bitcoin safely.Bitcoin is a safe investment.Bitcoin prices are stable now.Now you can buy a good profit after a few days.But always try to hold.Without long-term investment, good profits are not possible.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

Looking at the current market situation, investing totally depends upon your financial conditions. If you have some cash and want to invest and get short term profit, then you can simply invest and sell out before the crash. Or you can wait sometime so that there is a correction in the price of Bitcoin and then buy when price is dropping no more. This method may require patience level but will be beneficial in the long terms.  
Yes this method may need to have a patience because in trading there is a many situation that you need to use patience in order to avoid loses and earn some good profit because of it.
Patience along with commitment . The more you get keen about what you want to do and take wise decisions, you get success. In business proper knowledge and guidance is also necessary so to make progress and earn better. Using time properly and getting into some promising projects may help you out in securing your future and making your living standard good
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:55:04 AM

I think since you are newbie so you can invest in bitcoin safely.Bitcoin is a safe investment.Bitcoin prices are stable now.Now you can buy a good profit after a few days.But always try to hold.Without long-term investment, good profits are not possible.

lol you sure bitcoin is a safe investment? bitcoin has a high risk because the price is volatility. for lay people, they should understand about bitcoin before investing in bitcoin. because I am afraid they are disappointed when the prices come down and eventually they regret. After understanding about bitcoin the high risk of won't be so scary. because bitcoin is kind of a very profitable investment. This is principles of Economics, the greater the risk the greater we get a profit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

if u need long term bitcoin is solution, buy now dont wait, if u wait more longer bitcoin price will raise up again
for me. if u seriuos long term bitcoin now
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:02:21 AM

Well I think you should wait. The market value of Bitcoin at this moment is still high, being priced at 7400$ is somewhat risky to invest since we don't know if it will continue rising. To make sure that you won't lose on investing to Bitcoin, it is a better idea to wait until its market value become low. In that way, you will have a bigger opportunity to earn bigger profit as it again, increase. But still, it will depend on your decision whether to now or wait.
ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

price is kinda stable now, playing around 7k - 7.1k.
I think you need to wait for it to come down.
Nich01as

Activity: 405
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:09:09 AM

Yes, have the reason to invest, especially on drawdowns. Nobody believed that it would rise to 7 and not burst, even if it falls in price, in any case it will grow even longer with time than 7

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

Bitcoin might go down this time around because of what we called, alts party. Right now alternative coins or known as the alts are now going up, the value of their price. And it is starting since the announcement of the cancelled fork. Wait for the following days, bitcoin might hit 6500 usd.
MorGan-id

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:24:32 AM

Bitcoin might go down this time around because of what we called, alts party. Right now alternative coins or known as the alts are now going up, the value of their price. And it is starting since the announcement of the cancelled fork. Wait for the following days, bitcoin might hit 6500 usd.

Nobody know were it goes in next minute. It could be +5% and -5%. So if you want to make long term investment just invest  now and leave it for some month
maihoangminh1808

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:33:56 AM

The best time to invest in Bitcoin is yesterday. One should not think of investing too long or not. The opportunity will come and go with Bitcoin. Even if you buy today and the value drops by 20% a night, there is still a good chance that you will be profitable by maintaining this Bitcoin balance in the near future.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

No risk no investment. Thats the fact, you need to take all the sacrifice of having a good life and good future in bitcoin. Nobody know what happen in the future but the bitcoin is one of the safest online working in the world. So dont just stand there and wait the time when its free. You need to start now and experience the good thing about bitcoin and you will know and you can say that it is worthit.
Frost149.6

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

You should invest in Bitcoin when it crash down after a sky high increase in value. When there is a drastic decrease in the value of Bitcoin you should invest in it and then you should convert it in your respective currency when it's price goes sky high. Because there is no profit without risk. And you should research about the increase and decrease of Bitcoin so that you can invest at the right time.
kush14

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:14:11 AM

You should invest in bitcoin when its value is low because you will earn faster in these stage and wait until it gradually becomes higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: