Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12837 times)
nilbtc4555

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:12:25 PM

i think for long term invest you should go for Bitcoin.Just look at the price telegraph that how much potential btc has gain in the sort period of time.But i think it is far behind from its main aim to be claimed from 😉
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:25 PM

You would never know when to invest, that is why it makes sense to start now with small amounts and keep investing every month. This is how investing should in general be done for any asset. This will reduce the risk for you and you may stand to gain despite short term volatility.

why you are wait to invest, make your invest now and get the benefit from the valued qualities of the bitcoin, the high rising rate of the bitcoin and the high security make income for you in such a way that nobody know about your account. If you invest today soon you will get the fruit of this invest in the form of the money. the rate of bitcoin will rise and in a result your invest value will be raised.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:18:25 PM

Actually I just joined into bitcoin, I heard from new neighbors and I was interested to join, then I tried to create a bitcoin account and started to open the site "Bitcointalk" after I tried it well enough to invest, I chose to start from now.
Suppose, even if I do an analysis, who will say that it is true. And you are ready to entrust the man your money, which you do not even know. I can only advise you to think with your own head. Here months are needed to understand and you want everything and immediately.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:21:08 PM

Should I invest in bitcoin? Yes. Bitcoin as time goes by, continue to increase its demand. More and more people discover bitcoin. Infrastructures around bitcoin continue to increase too. More and more altcoins and companies uses bitcoin for payments for the promotion of their campaign. Should I wait? Yes. In order to get your maximum desired profit, you have to wait/monitor btc value from time to time. The fluctuation of value helps you buy bitcoin in a cheaper price.

No, you must invest more in altcoin, bitcoin unstable and can happen crash any time.

Neo is better  Cool Cool

it's correct. Just investing in btc is quite risky. You should watch the alt market and pick out a few alt to invest in it. But I will not say which alt is good for the investment. Because even btc, a major currency in the ctypto system, has existed for a long time and still has not had the confidence of investors, then don't mention alt. if you wanna invest in btc, you must wait.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

Actually I just joined into bitcoin, I heard from new neighbors and I was interested to join, then I tried to create a bitcoin account and started to open the site "Bitcointalk" after I tried it well enough to invest, I chose to start from now.
You should invest in Bitcoin when it crash down after a sky high increase in value. When there is a drastic decrease in the value of Bitcoin you should invest in it and then you should convert it in your respective currency when it's price goes sky high. Because there is no profit without risk. And you should research about the increase and decrease of Bitcoin so that you can invest at the right time.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:23:25 PM

Don;t listen to anyone , have a free money and you ready to risk it , invest , if not then forget about it.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

It depends, if you will wait for too long you might even lose your chance buying bitcoin. Don't wait for it too go too low because I doubt if bitcoin price would still drop lower than $10,000 today. A lot of people are starting to invest bitcoin and it's price will continue to increase because bitcoin price depend on market demand.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:28:24 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

Invest right now, No need to wait any longer. You should invest. Because if you wait longer then you will miss a great opportunity. We know that bitcoin prices will continue to rise. So invest and do not wait anymore.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:29:21 PM

Suppose, even if I do an analysis, who will say that it is true. And you are ready to entrust the man your money, which you do not even know. I can only advise you to think with your own head. Here months are needed to understand and you want everything and immediately.

That is very wise advice tough. You should listen your insights mate. Everybody will say something else here. If you will make a mistake, let it be your own mistake!

Wolf of Btrex

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:30:18 PM

Sometimes waiting too much takes away the opportunity that’s available. So, be sensible but at the same time, it is vital to be pro-active. The person who finds the balance is the one who is successful! So, find the balance and success shall be in your pocket.
fofz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

Invest! It is not too late. It will have a huge rise in 2018+ also. Look, BTC raised more than 10x this year!
elminey

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:41:47 PM

If it's for long term investment, it is best to invest right now. Bitcoin is volatile, but it's likely to be more expensive in the future.

I suggest you buy today, even a small portion. Smiley

“Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” ~ Warren Buffett
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

If you do not invest now in bitcoin you will be full or regret to what could have been. Many new people to bitcoin will probably never own one bitcoin but its better to have some than none.
having some opportunity of making investment then go for it there is nothing wrong with that if you have the opportunity but if you dont have anything to invest for then working in campaign save some and you will have take for it cause what was the thing that we need to avoid is the regret of ignoring it if you have a chance.
If you have money and you are not investing in any sort of investment, then you are only wasting the opportunity of making more money. If you can invest money, then you should go for investing in bitcoin or any other investment within no time. It will for sure help you make some handsome amount of money and it will make you rich in no time. Do not wait for anything.

Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

Don;t listen to anyone , have a free money and you ready to risk it , invest , if not then forget about it.

Thats correct you dont need to ask some other opinions just follow your disire study it and you will be success. To be a part of an investments at ang kind of business that you like to invest. You have to think it first so that you will not regret some if your plan was failure then take it as a good lesson

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:15:04 PM

It depend if you have enough money for try to invest because in my opinion for the moment could be a risk but could also continue to rise

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:54:25 AM

Rather than fretting about when you should invest, take time to do a research about Bitcoins. It's not surprising that first-time investors (like me) often worry about when to invest. Getting started at the wrong point can leave you staring at the big losses right off the bat. But in the world of cryptocurrency, timing is nothing and time is everything. Take time to invest but learn it beforehand. God bless!
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:36:29 AM

Until now i still believe with bitcoin.  And i think for 5-10 years bitcoin still survive and the price must be more than now. Because every month and year the price of bitcoin alway increase. So i think you should invest bitcoin now.  Before the price go high. 
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:46:49 PM

I think the best way to consider is to Invest in bitcoin. Investing in the business of bitcoin will provide you a high yield of interest which even you
are sleep your money is still working for you. in other words they will give you a huge amount of return on investment in just short period of time.
Decalcomania

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:50:46 PM

Do not wait to the time that the bitcoin become more expensive! My advice for you is to invest now your money in bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin will continue to rise up so it is better if we have bitcoins today.

vjocha

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

waiting for bitcoin at a cheaper price from now is the right choice, but with bitcoin growth in terms of price each year that keeps rising there is no harm in investing in bitcoin because bitcoin will give you a big profit. Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: