Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64241 times)
grantycoiner

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

NEX (Neonexchange) is very interesting and hype ICO. i think NEX will be BEST decentralized exchange. NEX team is awsome. I have win 1st round lottery. i am waiting for ICO  Wink

Why do you think that NEX will be the best decentralized exchange? I think that almost every DEX is same. They differ only in design and popularity, or? I think that best DEX will be DEX from Binance because this DEX will have very big 24 hour volume.

Yes every DEX is the same even with with volume trader . i don't know why people still use centralized exchanges with every day new about exchange lost wallet fund .
i tied some dex but found it too difficult to use as easy as web based centralized exchange , hope development programmers will help on this .

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

NEX (Neonexchange) is very interesting and hype ICO. i think NEX will be BEST decentralized exchange. NEX team is awsome. I have win 1st round lottery. i am waiting for ICO  Wink

Why do you think that NEX will be the best decentralized exchange? I think that almost every DEX is same. They differ only in design and popularity, or? I think that best DEX will be DEX from Binance because this DEX will have very big 24 hour volume.

Have you even checked the whitepaper? Every DEX is the same, sure. Just they are very slow and hard to use, not to mention maintenance on sites. Putting the settlement of the exchange pair off-chain is the idea behind NEX, making it very fast, yet still a DEX.

Postponing of the exchange was also explained - NEX token will be an actual security. A legal paper from the real world - something very rare and strange in crypto (but of course veeery good). That means, that as a holder of the token, you will also have some legal rights from it. And to create a security takes long time at the regulation and other state law offices (all around the world).

The development of the exchange is independent to ICO launch. They have the necessary funds to develop the exchange - the funds gathered with ICO will be used in the future. Exchange is still to be launched at the end of Q3.

Best ICO of 2018 - mark my words!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

this project will be one of the best projects of this year. i am confused that they do not have a public timetable set for people to get ready for this.

You should not be so excited about the project yet, especially by calling it - one of the best projects of this year. A lot of great projects already come out this year  but it is getting too many and competition is growing Grin

Indeed the competition is growing and while they stay on the sidelines the market will get tougher for new players. Also I don't quite understand what keeps holding them back, this has been going on too long now without proper updates. If a project already fails to communicate updates before the ICO, I don't want to picture how they will engage their community once they collected their funds.

The NEX coin will be one of the few coins that will be a security. This means a very tough birocratical and law regulations to be passed - thus such a long time to be waited for the approval of the security. But, this means the team is thinking seriously and holders of the coin will have some legal security (to some extent).

It is very important to mention, that the project's development is independent from the ICO, meaning that they are developing the project all this time. Shortly (in relative terms) after ICO, product will already be ready.

That explains the long waiting process, thanks for the heads up. Apparently few in the community seem to be aware of that and that makes me wonder why. Is it just the lack of research or is there also some lack of communication? Typically it's a mix of both.

Perunex

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

this project will be one of the best projects of this year. i am confused that they do not have a public timetable set for people to get ready for this.

You should not be so excited about the project yet, especially by calling it - one of the best projects of this year. A lot of great projects already come out this year  but it is getting too many and competition is growing Grin

Indeed the competition is growing and while they stay on the sidelines the market will get tougher for new players. Also I don't quite understand what keeps holding them back, this has been going on too long now without proper updates. If a project already fails to communicate updates before the ICO, I don't want to picture how they will engage their community once they collected their funds.

The NEX coin will be one of the few coins that will be a security. This means a very tough birocratical and law regulations to be passed - thus such a long time to be waited for the approval of the security. But, this means the team is thinking seriously and holders of the coin will have some legal security (to some extent).

It is very important to mention, that the project's development is independent from the ICO, meaning that they are developing the project all this time. Shortly (in relative terms) after ICO, product will already be ready.

That explains the long waiting process, thanks for the heads up. Apparently few in the community seem to be aware of that and that makes me wonder why. Is it just the lack of research or is there also some lack of communication? Typically it's a mix of both.

Mix of both for sure. And people are inpatient (especially in crypto) and the hype is huge around NEX ICO, thus the impatience is understandable, I believe.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Who knows, maybe this would be the rebellious blockchain that we all are waiting for the one who would be appointed to overthrow the blockchain of Bitcoin that are used and old already, we will wait as well.
Perunex

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

Who knows, maybe this would be the rebellious blockchain that we all are waiting for the one who would be appointed to overthrow the blockchain of Bitcoin that are used and old already, we will wait as well.

You are talking about NEO or NEX? Probably NEO, right? Imho, it all depends on the adoption, rather than the better technology. And the BTC and even ETH are now maybe already to adopted to be overthrown. Maybe, only regulator adoption could overthrow the big players. I could see that if the Chinese government adopts NEO as theirs (for god knows what), I could believe that it will surpass ETH. Atm, very unlikely though...

aalexov16

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

Omg, NEX ICO, magic project.

I also considered NEX the most top projects in the first half of 2018. I put a lot of effort to participate in the lottery and win as much as possible. But now it's not even funny.

I put the project 1/10 for the level of management and I do not wait for it anymore. P.S. Those who want to take my several places in the ICO (which will never happen) can write PM. It is beneficial to get rid of personal accounts, this is all that NEX can give.
Perunex

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

Omg, NEX ICO, magic project.

I also considered NEX the most top projects in the first half of 2018. I put a lot of effort to participate in the lottery and win as much as possible. But now it's not even funny.

I put the project 1/10 for the level of management and I do not wait for it anymore. P.S. Those who want to take my several places in the ICO (which will never happen) can write PM. It is beneficial to get rid of personal accounts, this is all that NEX can give.

Don't just give it away. Not just yet. Be patient!

Market is quite down atm, so maybe it is even better that we are waiting for some November potential. Just be patient and it will pay off!

katebaker

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

Neonexchange is one of several ICO projects rated HIGH on http://icogens.com, one of the most prestigeous ICO rating and review webs. Join our telegram news channel at http://t.me/icogensnews and chat group at http://t.me/icogens to update latest news about Neonexchange.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

The ICO dates have been determined! Round 1 will start Monday, September 3rd on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 7th on the last block before 18:00 UTC.
Round 2 of the sale will start Monday, September 10th on the first block after 18:00 UTC and end Friday, September 14th on the last block before 18:00 UTC.

For additional information read Medium article:

https://medium.com/neon-exchange/neon-exchange-ico-starts-september-3rd-92ea22a96669
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

Neon Exchange token sale:
1 NEX = $1 (NEO & GAS will be accepted)
Round 1 - Sep 3, the 1st block after 18:00 UTC, max $1,000
Round 2 - Sep 10, the 1st block after 18:00 UTC, max $9,000

https://medium.com/@cfs/nex-ico-annoucement-7a745d697551
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

Further increasing the security to grant ease of access, NEX will have users store their private keys client-side (in a web browser via extension). This will allow users to login and interact with the NEX platform without uploading their private keys.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

The NEX token sale starts in less than one week! Unlike other ICOs, NEX is a registered security with full regulatory approval. It's also possible to profit share through staking of tokens. Stellar team with great plans.
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

The NEX security token has been approved by the Financial Market Authority of Liechtenstein! It is the first regulated exchange security token (holders will receive dividends from exchange fees), and will set precedent for many future security tokens in the European markets
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Neon Exchange token sale:
1 NEX = $1 (NEO & GAS will be accepted)
Round 1 - Sep 3, the 1st block after 18:00 UTC, max $1,000
Round 2 - Sep 10, the 1st block after 18:00 UTC, max $9,000
amir169

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

should we contribute with neo wallet or nex extenation?
Perunex

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

What a great news! Patience was indeed the key.

I have to emphasise the importance of (long awaiting) official security paper from country of Lichtenstein (which is one of the financial centres of Europe). This is the next step in the right direction for crypto as a whole from NEX team. They really are setting new standards for ICO fund raising - I certainly hope other will follow as this is a perfect example of good ICO practice.

Nik048

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Hi!  Will be lock NEX tokens? Or they transferable after distribution?
MaxRen86

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

So late, bad market now. I selling my 2 accounts, topic with details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4971405.0
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

Sounds very promising but I have not found enough facts that could make me trust to this one. I am the supporter of checked, reliable and stable ones. But NEO is preferable for me a little bit here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: