Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Not sure whether it's really like drag and drop but it will be built in a way that ordinary people can use it intuitively to realize their ideas maybe.
But if it can really help people without deep knowledge about coding and it will make it easier for them to code by how this project can let you easily customize your works. I'm still in the process of understanding fully the dApp, hoping the whitepaper will help me understand it well.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Not sure whether it's really like drag and drop but it will be built in a way that ordinary people can use it intuitively to realize their ideas maybe.
But if it can really help people without deep knowledge about coding and it will make it easier for them to code by how this project can let you easily customize your works. I'm still in the process of understanding fully the dApp, hoping the whitepaper will help me understand it well.
That is right! you can do have a look on the whitepapers which is already available that would give you a deep understanding with the details information about dApp builder platform, if you still have any queries you can do even drop your queries.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

I suggest you read carefully the details about the project on the whitepaper, you can know more about the functionality of the project, and what are the intended purpose why they pursue the venture. I hope my suggestion would help you understand the project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

Great idea from the team! I think it will succeed
There's no doubt that a certain project will succeed if the team are working hard in developing it and the community support will really be efficient in doing the propagation of the information about this project. Even a little support coming from an individual has a good effect towards it.

Yes you are right, this project will succeed if devs are really active and serious and the community will give this project support to achieve success in the near future.
Agree with you, any project about ICO for make crowdsale by ERC20 or directly innvolve ETH like this project.

I think this project is on ER20 or in smart contracts to Etherium. Because the majority of ICO's and project now use ETH blockchain for their development and projects like this.

Yes, DAP are ERC20 tokens. Also dApp Marketplace will allow users to create their own Ethereum smart contracts and build dApps with them
dApp is my choice for my start up company where we really do not require some coding and made easy to design as per our requirements and customize the app, it is a deserving launch with a better service.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

people are interested in this project, so I'll watch for now, but many hopes should not be placed on this project, I think so.

yes, a lot of people now are interested to know more about this new project. I am sure that the features attracts the investors to try this and makes some investments. I hope there will be many more to come here.
the project is completely new, but I'm sure that the development team will be able to raise it to a high level. I see that quite a lot of people are interested in the development of the project.
There is no coding required but behind they will be validating the code and made it available for all the users in a easy interference with the common features this will successfully help the users to customize and build their desired App.

Yes. That is the point
Many search for long ago exactly such platform, in order simply to take and quickly to create qualitative token, with necessary features, without any problems and bugs, and the most important without knowledges coding and programming.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

I did not get any answer to my previous questions. According to your explanation;  this would be an ethereum based dApp Builder platform.

But how about the transactions?  Just a few weeks ago we experienced how Crypto-Kitties  the Ethereum Network distrupted.

And transaction fees are nowadays very high -

Your platform is also going to be affected with these kind of problems ?
From the way i see it i will just say yes man because is built on eth network and anything that affects the ethereum is automatically affects all er-20 is like the way bitcoin price affects other currencies these days. But lets wait and see what their answer is going to be

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

people are interested in this project, so I'll watch for now, but many hopes should not be placed on this project, I think so.

yes, a lot of people now are interested to know more about this new project. I am sure that the features attracts the investors to try this and makes some investments. I hope there will be many more to come here.
the project is completely new, but I'm sure that the development team will be able to raise it to a high level. I see that quite a lot of people are interested in the development of the project.
There is no coding required but behind they will be validating the code and made it available for all the users in a easy interference with the common features this will successfully help the users to customize and build their desired App.

Yes. That is the point
Many search for long ago exactly such platform, in order simply to take and quickly to create qualitative token, with necessary features, without any problems and bugs, and the most important without knowledges coding and programming.

Yeah, this platform will give us a chance to create smart contract in easiest way but it is better if we have some experience in building this kind of program which requires some basic programming. Even though the platform says there will be no coding but still we need to be sure that what we are doing are correct.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Yes. That is the point

Yeah, this platform will give us a chance to create smart contract in easiest way but it is better if we have some experience in building this kind of program which requires some basic programming. Even though the platform says there will be no coding but still we need to be sure that what we are doing are correct.
If there was no coding and it is a open source then how about the safety of the app which we create with the dApp builder, can we utilize this for building a secured app because why can't hackers use this basic functionality and drive into our app?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

Broad but simple explanation to make us understand what dApp is really about. I like the application thst generate tokens this could be the asset of the project that is different to others. Hope that the improvement of this project continue.

Let me explain it to you in easy way.
You already familiar with normal apps that see on play store, those called centralized app. On other hand, there are dApp which means Decentralized Application, and those use blockchain technology ( smart contract ) and token.

For example here in bitcointalk, you will come across some project that aim to create decentralized app that allow users to share knowledge and get reward with token. The team of this project have developer to make this app.

Now, let assume you as person with experience coding, you want to create decentralized app to sell some product and allow people to pay with token, you will use this platform to create you dApp without you need to hire a developer or learn coding to do it by yourself.

Well, thank you for explaining it in a simple way and now I understand on how these platform works. But, it is better that we have some experience about programming if in case there are some problems when we create a Dapp. To think, this platform would be very helpful in terms of labor because we don't need developers to create Dapp.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
CryptoNine

Activity: 191
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

I see this is extremely a helpful venture that will pull in the consideration of individuals inspired by the digital currency. Making your own token will be valuable for engineers of new undertakings, in the event that I see accurately.
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

What Social Media do you plan to use?
I hope that they will be chosen for it all possible social networks, naturally one of them will be inaccessible in communication of failure facebook from advertisings of connected by any oбpaзopм c ico and in general with crypto. It forces a huge amount of users to decline this platform and to go to other messengers.
Actually now we have Google more have banned ICO advertising. I heard that at future, maybe twitter will banned its, too!
That might have a bad effect for upcoming or developing projects like this one. Social media can really help a lot in making a certain project to become a success. With how the current banning and restrictions of ICO in the social media websites, maybe, it's really time too to find an alternative way of it.

It is a big effect of loss by banning crypto and ico related in google. This is a big problem to the industries. But i hope they can really find an alternative way of advertising some project.
Don't fret. There are other ways or techniques in which a project can still advertise their ICO sale just like what AB-CHAIN did in their advertisement in Facebook. They simply do not use terms in their caption and ads that is somehow violating the terms and conditions of Facebook when it comes to advertising a token sale.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

Yes. That is the point

This is how this project will work, I hope that this project will be able to fulfill its plans and goals and also hoping that they can get many more investors and supporters.
Yes, absolutely I agree with you the project has higher possibilities to become hugely successful. So many investors joined the ico. And the project is continuously growing.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

I did not get any answer to my previous questions. According to your explanation;  this would be an ethereum based dApp Builder platform.
But how about the transactions?  Just a few weeks ago we experienced how Crypto-Kitties  the Ethereum Network distrupted.

This is the ethereum network problem, they can't do anything about this issue, IbuildApp platform is only a tool that help to create smart contract and build dApp on ethereum blockchain without any coding experience.
The only people that can solve that problem are core team developer of ethereum.

think of IbuildApp like a developer that you ask him to create a smart contract and dApp for on ethereum blockchain. if are going to ask him this question " does this dApp will be affect by ethereum problem?", his answers will be yes, "Does his business will be in trouble because of that " answer is : if people stop creating dApp on ethereum then yes, but as you know even with those problems people are still using ethereum and creating dApp every day.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

From the way i see it i will just say yes man because is built on eth network and anything that affects the ethereum is automatically affects all er-20 is like the way bitcoin price affects other currencies these days. But lets wait and see what their answer is going to be
Actually i don't see the high fee at Ethereum Network to make transaction, anyway, if have this problem, how dApp will solved it?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

This is the ethereum network problem, they can't do anything about this issue, IbuildApp platform is only a tool that help to create smart contract and build dApp on ethereum blockchain without any coding experience.
The only people that can solve that problem are core team developer of ethereum.

think of IbuildApp like a developer that you ask him to create a smart contract and dApp for on ethereum blockchain. if are going to ask him this question " does this dApp will be affect by ethereum problem?", his answers will be yes, "Does his business will be in trouble because of that " answer is : if people stop creating dApp on ethereum then yes, but as you know even with those problems people are still using ethereum and creating dApp every day.
Yes have a lot smart contract need to finish everyday. And i think dApp team need to more hardworking for afford make smart contract demand.
Jedie22

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

I see this is extremely a helpful venture that will pull in the consideration of individuals inspired by the digital currency. Making your own token will be valuable for engineers of new undertakings, in the event that I see accurately.

Exactly, even it is somehow innovation compare to others I'm hoping that this project is competitive enough of every competitors around here in the crypto currency community. Which aims of this project is to have a tremendous profit in the future. I'm looking forward on this project as time goes by since it is in the progression stage.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:30:28 AM

wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

I think the project is still new. As of they are under development for their platforms. So they need investors to support their upcoming project and stuff. If you want to support us Join the bounty campaigns like in twitter or facebook.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

I think the project is still new. As of they are under development for their platforms. So they need investors to support their upcoming project and stuff. If you want to support us Join the bounty campaigns like in twitter or facebook.
Yes I agree with you. This project is just starting and new to this community of crypto currency. I know that people know that everything start with zero or empty and just gaining experienced and knowledge to strive in the community they are living into. So, just like this Ethereum dApp Builder, I hope that this project will continue to strive for its success.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

which I see also so the project is a business that really helps us all in the business world, hopefully we all benefit from this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: