Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:43:25 AM

Virtual reality can reduce so many cost you can save money on traveling,save fuel if you have a car Grin,time,and energy.and this is the new toy of childrens.children love learning through visual tools like photos,videos and sound VR helps children to educate in a easy way

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:06:18 AM

VR product is available for adults and children for the parents with kids you can spend time in arena space they offer storytelling that every children interested with that and games..

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:53:00 AM

Arena Space will patronize by many people because it is a good stress reliever and people likes exploring new things. This project will be the start of creating a new image of amusement parks and entertainment.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:25:01 AM

What about the competition guys? As we all know, there are existing amusement parks and arcade zones in our country like Enchanted Kingdom, StarCity, Quantum, World of Fun, Tom's World and many more. Even if those arcade zones and amusement parks are not offering VR Technology, still they can consider as competitors of Arena Space. Do you think those existing competitors will fall down if the Arena Space will spread world wide? Or they will remain in demand in the entertainment industry?
I think also that there will be a competition even if Space Arena is offering a different way of entertainment. I'm sure that it will going to be a threat to other existing amusement parks but let see what are the strategies of Space Arena about entering other countries.
In my own thinking, Arena Space will easily dominate the entertainment industry. Because first, the kind of entertainment they are offering is inclined or related with the technology that is why it is convenient and exciting. But they must consider their pricing, because even if a lot of people are waiting for it, but they cannot afford it, then it is useless.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:38:20 AM

Arena Space will patronize by many people because it is a good stress reliever and people likes exploring new things. This project will be the start of creating a new image of amusement parks and entertainment.
Absolutely because Arena Space is applicable to any kind of people and also it can be the way to have a family bonding. It looks like everything will become automated just like this Arena Space, the old way of gaming will be forgotten.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:00:27 AM

Virtual reality can reduce so many cost you can save money on traveling,save fuel if you have a car Grin,time,and energy.and this is the new toy of childrens.children love learning through visual tools like photos,videos and sound VR helps children to educate in a easy way
Despite of the good idea and platform of Arena Space, I wonder it will have some negative effects also to us. Specially to the kids and children who will become more attached with the advancement of technology.

Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:20:36 AM

i was concern thinking about the health of the user. we all know that there are many effects, but are they detrimental in the long term use of the vr? ex. i have seen the effects of VR on the eyesight, it might give you some kind of headache and will make your body feel weak because of the radiation.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:50:27 AM

i wish that we can have this kind of park here in phillipines Smiley by the way is the presale already started? and how's it going? i will be waiting for updates and new development.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:54:29 AM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

looks interesting! i am a fan of Virtual Reality. i will be rooting for this project. working on the whitepaper and waiting for more updates.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

this is the coolest park ever! the new level of entertainment, good job devs. hows the presale goin?

krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

An entertainment park for virtual reality sounds pretty impressive idea. a lot of people are now really into virtual reality so i won't be surprised if this project attract tons of customers and investors.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:37:12 AM

I'm really pumped up in this ARena Space project, i hope you guys start a franchise here in our country, i really wanna try the Full immersion VR, Skala and the Digital Avatar. will stay tune for more updates, for now gonna read you whitepaper!
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

By looking at the website, I can see that this venture will go beyond imagination since they will be giving life to our dreams in the form of Virtual Reality. I'm following this scheme.

By the way, I haven't seen the whitepaper yet. Can anyone post the link of it?

Whitepaper is on ICO Website.You can check it by this link: https://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf

Thank you, Awallon. I will take some of my time reading the whitepaper.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

Its a brilliant idea and project. Hope this could be launch soon.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

i was concern thinking about the health of the user. we all know that there are many effects, but are they detrimental in the long term use of the vr? ex. i have seen the effects of VR on the eyesight, it might give you some kind of headache and will make your body feel weak because of the radiation.
That issue is actually possible because of the radiation of VR but I think it is on the side of the users on how they will going to use this device. I mean if the gamer/customer is responsible enough to him/herself, that issue will be avoided. Aside from playing, we must also consider being responsible.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:34:47 AM

they already have a lot of branches. it means that arena space is already popular. no doubt about that because the project is very cool. there are lots of gamers all over the globe.
Yes that's true, not only popular but also very in demand today. Since this kind of entertainment is very good in terms of effects and the images is very real.
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:39:34 AM

Well, How many hours do you spend scrolling or playing your cellphone? your computer or what-so-ever? You got a point right there but everything done so much will lead you to something not good. Consider this like a long work to a park, you'll get tired and when you get tired, you'll just rest. Playing games is addicting but when you're on VR, your whole body is at work, so you won't be spending 8-16 hours playing games, as gamers do.

23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:45:07 AM

Well, How many hours do you spend scrolling or playing your cellphone? your computer or what-so-ever? You got a point right there but everything done so much will lead you to something not good. Consider this like a long work to a park, you'll get tired and when you get tired, you'll just rest. Playing games is addicting but when you're on VR, your whole body is at work, so you won't be spending 8-16 hours playing games, as gamers do.

In this generation, there's no healthy lifestyle anymore. Such thing can be avoided if you're responsible to yourself but if not, such risk will be high. Have you played Wii before? VR is something like that but not played on the screen. Your body will interact, you will move, you will do anything to win such game. So this is the new way of exercising without stressing yourself. This also be one of the core reason to enjoy the enormous leap of technology to mankind. Let's thank those people behind it.

pharaoh_848

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:30 AM

We have exciting news guys:

Our Bounty Progam has started:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343031.msg23845898#msg23845898
This is a great news to everyone who wants to participate in the bounty campaigns, Im sure that there will be lots of people who would participate ont his campaign, knowing that this project is gonna be a sure hit. What I like most about arena is that, its target is not only the youth or the kids, it targets to entertain the whole family, and that is why I think arena will be a success.

This is another promising project.im looking forward!  thanks ARena Space Team+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: