Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now.  
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow

Glad to hear that you are planning to build parks in Asia, by the way are you in the Arena Space team? I just noticed it the way you answered questions in this thread.
I'm from their support

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STI_2M

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:10:59 AM

Are there any news regarding pre-ico? I would like to knoe how things are going.
things are going well. but what exactly would you like to know?

I tried to follow the Ethereum address that is provided
on their website and I saw that there is 29.21 ETH
as of now but I don't know if this is the official funds
that they've raised, see the links below about their
smart contract address.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xfab6c4bebee13d704889f4ff4248e3e4e19b1bb1

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.

Someone asking about the end date of pre-ico stage in the telegram channel because it is not reflected on what the whitepaper stated that the pre-ico will run until 25th of November but the website are showing that pre-ico is still live. can you also confirm this?

This question is being specified

Just to add to this could you also post the status of pre-ico? how much funds have you raised? did you reached the $200k sof cap? the community needs to know this kind of information Wink
I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:20:44 AM

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now.  
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow

Glad to hear that you are planning to build parks in Asia, by the way are you in the Arena Space team? I just noticed it the way you answered questions in this thread.
I'm from their support

It's great to have a representative from Arena Space
it will help the community of this thread to get the
answer and valuable information. welcome aboard Wink
STI_2M

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:23:28 AM

I'm from their support

Nice to hear it  Smiley
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:28:37 AM

I'm from their support

Nice to hear it  Smiley

Hi there support!do you have any partner franchisees here in south east asia. Also, i would like to know if ever i will be interested in franchising in arena space, around how much would i need to shell out in capital for me to get a franchise license from you guys? Thank you!
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:26 AM

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
They have a link also read their white paper you will see the models and design in arena space.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:55:38 AM

I'm from their support

Nice to hear it  Smiley

Hi there support!do you have any partner franchisees here in south east asia. Also, i would like to know if ever i will be interested in franchising in arena space, around how much would i need to shell out in capital for me to get a franchise license from you guys? Thank you!
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:38:54 AM

VR technology is more and more easy to access for all type of people so I think this project is promising.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:08 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Greenwinter

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

I'm from their support

Nice to hear it  Smiley

There is no franchesees in south east asia.

The cost of the franchise varies from 50,000$ to 500,000$. It depends on the area occupied: from 50 to 500 sq.m.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.
That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

I just wanna ask when the exact year is the beginning of this project?

Arena Space is working since 2015
First park has been opened in 2016.
[/quote

So right now you're success in russia brings you to asia,do you also have expansion in europe? how bout the US? With the fast growing of technology, everything will be "upgraded" , there willlots of competion from other countries, but considering your partnership with big companies , I think you will do well in Asia. youre only competition is Japan.
Greenwinter

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:31:42 AM

So right now you're success in russia brings you to asia,do you also have expansion in europe? how bout the US? With the fast growing of technology, everything will be "upgraded" , there willlots of competion from other countries, but considering your partnership with big companies , I think you will do well in Asia. youre only competition is Japan.

Expansion into Europe will be and we will try to create competition there
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

VR technology is more and more easy to access for all type of people so I think this project is promising.
Yes is more easy... you can just wear that vr tools and you can easily experience a lot of place exploring, exciting adventure that's what high technology can do.
Umagorna

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

Link to instagram?
Greenwinter

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

Link to instagram?
instagram.com/arenaspaceico/
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

Yes is more easy... you can just wear that vr tools and you can easily experience a lot of place exploring, exciting adventure that's what high technology can do.
Very advance technology and also very entertaining, unlike the games before. This park is the very upgraded park in the world. But I know that there will still a disadvantage in using a very high technology equipment.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

We all know that most of the countries belong to Europe is a 1st world country or a rich country. So, there is a possibility that the people there already have VR gadgets in their house. So how do you handle that scenario if you are planning to expand your business around Europe?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:01:27 PM

We all know that most of the countries belong to Europe is a 1st world country or a rich country. So, there is a possibility that the people there already have VR gadgets in their house. So how do you handle that scenario if you are planning to expand your business around Europe?
well in that case, i think the  available games on VR gadgets that bought to the store is limited only, and the game that ARENA SPACE has is unique game, and they are the only gaming park who has a different game,

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
Maybe it is better to have an exchange of token inside the Arena so that if ever customers don't have the required token/currency but want to enjoy and experienced the park they can still do that.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: