Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 1045 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3891048 times)
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 02:13:38 PM

Brothers/sister, Metamask user k liye ek achi news ha k Ab takreebub 100% sure ha k Metamask wallet users k liye kafi bra airdrop aai ga INSHA ALLAH. eski details neechy link mein dee hoi han. ap log Metamask k swap function ko use ker k kuch transactions zarur kerty rehen. Metamask wallet k pori duniya mein 30 Million users han. Roll Eyes

https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/what-is-the-metamask-dao-and-token
Is ka to intzar hi rahy ga...
Umid to puri h k kuch acha hi faida dy k jaye ga...
Thanks sir for sharing..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mariah20

Merit: 25

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 02:47:33 PM

Brothers/sisters, Ajkal ap jo bi news channel ya social media dekhein apko her jaga ek hee debate nazer aati ha k Bus ab toh Imran Khan ki government bus chund din ki mehman ha. Opposition leaders aisy khus h ho rehe han jasy uno ne kasmir fateh ker lia ha. Ek patriot pakistani ki haseyat se mujhy yeh sub kuch dekh ker bht dukh ho reha ha ku k wohi corrupt politician dobara hakumat mein aa rehe han jino ne pakistan ko guzeshta 30 saal se hakumat ker k es haal ko ponchaya ha.
Mujhy der ha k Imran Khan k jany k baad Pakistan mazeed instable ho ga, jis ki price aam admi ko pay kerna pry gi. Dua ha k koi miracle ho jai or yeh hakumat survive ker jai. Aameen.

Aameen Aameen!!

جشن عید میلاد النبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم مبارک ہو
Adnan32

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 02:55:51 PM

Some Hot wallets are hacked.

Be Careful please while doing transections please make it possible to avoid connecting wallet to unknow apps
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 03:38:26 PM

Be Careful please while doing transections please make it possible to avoid connecting wallet to unknow apps
I always prefer to use new wallet if you are joining airdrops or connecting to a new web.
kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 04:18:58 PM

what is a hot wallet ? and how to not get hacked while using metamask. And if you can be hacked by just sharing the public key(wallet address) then it can be obtained from other means even if you don't join any airdrop. so all the wallets can be hacked by hackers even if you do nothing wrong ?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Cosmic Beyonders

Activity: 84
Merit: 75

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 04:42:43 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), NoorulHuda (1)

what is a hot wallet ? and how to not get hacked while using metamask. And if you can be hacked by just sharing the public key(wallet address) then it can be obtained from other means even if you don't join any airdrop. so all the wallets can be hacked by hackers even if you do nothing wrong ?

Yes bro all wallets can be hacked when you are active to a transection.

Hot wallets

All wallets which we use are hot wallets as Metamask Trust Binanace and any other Decentralized wallet which we are using are hot wallets. Hot wallets involve security risk if you are not using carefully.

Hot wallets are always connected to internet and active this is the reason these are hot wallets.
If you are just making transection os some amount then these are good.

If you are a holder and big Investor it involves risk and you need to store your assets into cold wallets

Cold Wallets

Some wallets are cold wallets as nano ledger which are costly some low cost are available these are hardware wallets non connect to internet other special security features

Now some Mobile cold wallets are available you can use them on smartphone if it is extra for you by using these applications to convert smart phone into cold wallet.

How to convert your smart phone into hardware wallet?
https://youtu.be/RLhsyzMHiXo
He is a good guider.

Airgaps is one of those platforms help you to convert smartphone into hardware wallets

NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:20:21 PM

Mostly can be hacked.
Now many scammers always try to invent new things to hack wallets.
Like now they send scam tokens to you wallet addresses when you go to swap them and confirm they suddenly hack your wallets.
On others hand if you connect your wallet to a scam site they hack your wallet.

Here is the example of scam token.

You can see what is the total Supply. And also check the holders.

And now check I have received 12000 tokens and the total Supply is 15000 and circulating supply is 3000. And holders are 1.3M+.
SaimExch

Activity: 135
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:47:15 PM
Merited by Cosmic Beyonders (1)

Mostly can be hacked.
Like now they send scam tokens to you wallet addresses when you go to swap them and confirm they suddenly hack your wallets.

And now check I have received 12000 tokens and the total Supply is 15000 and circulating supply is 3000. And holders are 1.3M+.

i also got some tokens like that but these are non transferable i think issue is with contract address.
by the way i just found this community as i am a new member to crypto community. well what to do with such tokens 
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 06:03:45 PM

Brothers/sisters, Ajkal ap jo bi news channel ya social media dekhein apko her jaga ek hee debate nazer aati ha k Bus ab toh Imran Khan ki government bus chund din ki mehman ha. Opposition leaders aisy khus h ho rehe han jasy uno ne kasmir fateh ker lia ha. Ek patriot pakistani ki haseyat se mujhy yeh sub kuch dekh ker bht dukh ho reha ha ku k wohi corrupt politician dobara hakumat mein aa rehe han jino ne pakistan ko guzeshta 30 saal se hakumat ker k es haal ko ponchaya ha.
Mujhy der ha k Imran Khan k jany k baad Pakistan mazeed instable ho ga, jis ki price aam admi ko pay kerna pry gi. Dua ha k koi miracle ho jai or yeh hakumat survive ker jai. Aameen.

Aameen Aameen!!
Happy Pakistan day to everyone- Today is a great day. May God shower his blessings on our country.
For those who belive IK and military are not in good terms - I doubt that General Bajwa and IK were having good discussion going on with IK during Parade. I hope IK stays. Amen

NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 06:57:47 PM

i also got some tokens like that but these are non transferable i think issue is with contract address.
by the way i just found this community as i am a new member to crypto community. well what to do with such tokens 
These are scam tokens so never try to swap them.
That can hack your wallet.

How to check the scam token please go through this post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5391088.msg59620638#msg59620638
Cosmic Beyonders

Activity: 84
Merit: 75

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 07:56:58 PM

Mostly can be hacked.

You need to be careful by the way and try not to swap them and also During transection make sure you should not accept any third party connect request. And make sure to double check before approval.
Disconnect all the Dapps with your wallet address.

NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 05:33:25 AM

Coinbase now adds Crdano Staking.

It's also buffing up its staking options. The exchange announced today that it now offers staking for ADA, the native cryptocurrency of the Cardano blockchain.

https://decrypt.co/95884/coinbase-adds-cardano-staking-rewards
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 706

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 06:59:06 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2022, 07:58:34 AM by Sayeds56

Brothers/sisters, Binance pe SETPN ( GMT ) token ka trading event shoro ho gya ha jahan pe total reward 30,000 dollars ha jo k ddistribute kia jai ga apky trading volume ki buniyad pe. Agr apko Technical Indicators ki thori bht samjh bhoujh ha toh es mein partiocipate ker lein kuch na kuch reward mil jata ha mein ne bht dafa participate kia ha aisy events mein or kuch na kuch faida ho hee jata ha. ajkal wasy bi market alts ki trading k liye behter ha or loss ka risk kum ha. Link neechy dia hoa ha agr ap log participate kerna chaein. Good Luck

https://www.binance.com/en/activity/marketing-campaign/f1b9575fa71e4a29b88e24bee81ed7c0?_dp=L3dlYnZpZXcvd2Vidmlldz90eXBlPWRlZmF1bHQmbmVlZExvZ2luPWZhbHNlJnVybD1hSFIwY0hNNkx5OTNkM2N1WW1sdVlXNWpaUzVqYjIwdlpXNHZZV04wYVhacGRIa3ZiV0Z5YTJWMGFXNW5MV05oYlhCaGFXZHVMMll4WWprMU56Vm1ZVGN4WlRSaE1qbGlPRGhsTWpSaVpXVTRNV1ZrTjJNdw==&utm_campaign=Learn+%26+Earn+GMT&utm_content=Learn+%26+Earn+GMT&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=CRM

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2022, 09:18:54 AM

Brothers/sisters, Binance pe SETPN ( GMT ) token ka trading event shoro ho gya ha jahan pe total reward 30,000 dollars ha jo k ddistribute kia jai ga apky trading volume ki buniyad pe. Agr apko Technical Indicators ki thori bht samjh bhoujh ha toh es mein partiocipate ker lein kuch na kuch reward mil jata ha mein ne bht dafa participate kia ha aisy events mein or kuch na kuch faida ho hee jata ha. ajkal wasy bi market alts ki trading k liye behter ha or loss ka risk kum ha. Link neechy dia hoa ha agr ap log participate kerna chaein. Good Luck

https://www.binance.com/en/activity/marketing-campaign/f1b9575fa71e4a29b88e24bee81ed7c0?_dp=L3dlYnZpZXcvd2Vidmlldz90eXBlPWRlZmF1bHQmbmVlZExvZ2luPWZhbHNlJnVybD1hSFIwY0hNNkx5OTNkM2N1WW1sdVlXNWpaUzVqYjIwdlpXNHZZV04wYVhacGRIa3ZiV0Z5YTJWMGFXNW5MV05oYlhCaGFXZHVMMll4WWprMU56Vm1ZVGN4WlRSaE1qbGlPRGhsTWpSaVpXVTRNV1ZrTjJNdw==&utm_campaign=Learn+%26+Earn+GMT&utm_content=Learn+%26+Earn+GMT&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=CRM
Yar es ma mai ne bhot time waste kiya ha mgr abe thak kuch khass faida nhe hwa. Eski bari waja ye ho sakti ha k mje abe thak graphbaur indicator etc ka knowledge nhe.
Ma samajne ki Koshish kroga mgr time ka masla ha.  Ap kuch suggest kre indicator k liye

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 706

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:25:53 AM

Yar es ma mai ne bhot time waste kiya ha mgr abe thak kuch khass faida nhe hwa. Eski bari waja ye ho sakti ha k mje abe thak graphbaur indicator etc ka knowledge nhe.
Ma samajne ki Koshish kroga mgr time ka masla ha.  Ap kuch suggest kre indicator k liye

Brother, sirf RSI or MACD indicators ko use kerna seekh lein trading k liye kafi ha or kuch Money/Risk management ko bi seekhna zaruri ha. Neechy linik dia ek video ka esy zarur watch keren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLK3yFgAsU8

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:31:33 AM

Brother, sirf RSI or MACD indicators ko use kerna seekh lein trading k liye kafi ha or kuch Money/Risk management ko bi seekhna zaruri ha. Neechy linik dia ek video ka esy zarur watch keren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLK3yFgAsU8
Thanks for sharing sir.
This is really helpful video.
Allah ap ko jaza dy. Ammeenn
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:47:29 AM

Let me explain how to sell your crypto on P2P in Binance.

Thank you so much for such a comprehensive tutorial about how to buy and sell crypto in p2p manner on binance. My question is still there, if I have a kyc account then how safe is it to withdraw money from binance to my local bank. In Pakistan, FIA is cracking hard on crypto. Is it legal to deposit or withdraw money to binance from Pakistan?
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 11:08:51 AM

Thank you so much for such a comprehensive tutorial about how to buy and sell crypto in p2p manner on binance. My question is still there, if I have a kyc account then how safe is it to withdraw money from binance to my local bank. In Pakistan, FIA is cracking hard on crypto. Is it legal to deposit or withdraw money to binance from Pakistan?
Binance will not send this.
The seller will send funds  to your local bank.
Because the seller will also from Pakistan.
And I suggest after getting your funds release the crypto assets of seller. Then romove you bank details from binance.
Baqi umid h FIA esa kuch nai kary gi... Baqi qismat har jaye to kuch kaha nai jaa skta...
Phr b apna bank account remove kar den... Tak k kuch khatra tall jaye...
Mariah20

Merit: 25

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 12:59:50 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2022, 01:18:41 PM by Mariah20
Merited by Sayeds56 (1)

Ma samajne ki Koshish kroga mgr time ka masla ha.  Ap kuch suggest kre indicator k liye

Time waste kaisay ? Loss kia apneee ?
Waisy bi minimum trade ap ko 3000 GMT tokens ki kerni hay jo almost 2500$ buntay hay. Kia ap nay iti trade ki ? Kitni trade ki ap sab nay. share screenshots for motivational injection

جشن عید میلاد النبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم مبارک ہو
yawars20

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

I know Who I AM

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 02:18:38 PM

Last 3 months graph of $BTC shows promising improvements and indicate possible big Bullrun

source: https://twitter.com/CryptoFaibik/status/1506477281853718530
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 1045 »
  Print  

Jump to: