Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1045 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3898903 times)
ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 674

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 01:59:47 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2022, 10:01:25 AM by ThemePen

Meri activity 100+ h iska mtlb mujy Sirf 2 merit chahiye Member Rank ke Leye Inshallah wo b boooht jald earn kar lo ga  Smiley
Little bit late but Congratulations for you member rank.
Baqi ap ki activity to full member ko bhi touch karti hai. But thori c mehnat or karen. Full Member bhi ho jaen gy.

Now 1 or 1 gayarah on your merits.  Wink
Keep it up bro. soon you will be full member and advance mubarak hai. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 03:00:57 PM

Congratulations to Srilanka and better luck to Pakistan 🇵🇰 next time.
Finally, Srilanka got the Asia cup 2022, and Pakistan lost with a hard mirror 🪞, so does anyone describe here Pakistan today's mistakes which were the main cause of loss Asia cup???

Well one thing fielding...!!! and we were overconfident Shadab was showing irresponsible cricket. More I think little bit poor captaincy aslo Nawaz was our best bowler but he was spared till the last. 58/5 but we were unable to put pressure. Instead we gave them Fakher to let them settle down. Anyway Srilanka deserve this win last 5 match they won brilliantly. Wo kisi ne Paksitan k baray main kia khob kaha hia

When Pakistanis are favorite they will perform worst but when you put them to the last they will do wonders. Smiley

Aakhir pe ye game thi they played better and they won. We should prepare for the next... Baber have to come back Smiley

Ahhh...
I have to say, "Srilanka won because they played with passion ".
They have a game plan, despite losing wikcets they never stopped scoring runs. Bhanuka Rajapaksa na both ala batting ke along with Wanindu Hasaranga de Silva. Srilanka ke fileding outstanding the, jabka hmare fielding ma kafi catches drop hua.
Team selection ma kafi changes ke zarorat hy, in t20 format do we need players like Fakhar, iftikhar and khushdil??? Babar ko apni batting bhe focus krna ho ga nhi to wo bhe kohli ke tarah eik qisa bun ka reh jya ga.

Meri activity 100+ h iska mtlb mujy Sirf 2 merit chahiye Member Rank ke Leye Inshallah wo b boooht jald earn kar lo ga  Smiley

Boht Boht mubarak ho Uzair bhai. Next stop Full member. 
Morningstarr

Activity: 546
Merit: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 04:47:42 PM

خان صاحب کا امریکہ سے تعلقات بہتر کرنے کیلئے امریکی لابی کی خدمات حاصل کرنا، امریکی رہنماؤں سے ملاقاتیں، عدالتوں کی طرف سے مسلسل ریلیف ملنا اور اس کے بعد خان صاحب کی جنرل باجوہ کی ایکسٹینشن کیلئے حمایت

پی ڈی ایم ہو یا تحریک انصاف
دونوں ہی امریکہ کے غلام تھے، ہیں اور رہے گے

آپ بوٹوں کے سائے تلے ایک تھے، ایک ہیں اور ایک رہے گے

ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 05:17:44 PM
Merited by CryptoYar (1)

Ik new feature BTT users ky liye mutaraf karwaya gaya hai.
Jo ky ap sab logon ny bhi note kiya hoga ky jo shaks koi thread bnata hai. Uss thread par us ky sath OP likha ajata hai. Jo ky zahir karta karta hai ky ye topic ya thread is shaks ny shuru kiya hai. See an example here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 05:24:41 PM

image loading...
Source

In this Post you will find about BTC accumulation and tips to keep in mind before shopping Bitcoin. Many of you have known BTC’s history if not then pay a visit here.

What is BTC Accumulation?

We all know the meaning of accumulation but in terms of market cycles, it’s a phase. This phase starts when market comes to its worse stage or bottom line at this point, Public and Private Corporations starts to buy huge amount of BTC for long term. There are three more phases other than accumulation phase but i will share their articles later.
How much BTC has been accumulated by Corporations?
In 2021, According to NASDAQ, total accumulation of BTC was the 8% of the total BTC supply which is equal 1,660,473 BTC. But in 2022, According to Coindesk, total accumulation of BTC is 60% of the total BTC supply which is equal to 12.92 million bitcoin.

When we should accumulate Bitcoin?

The price of BTC is $21,647 while writing this article and we all aware of the ATH (All the High). Many of us are fully sure that BTC will cross its ATH and there is no doubt in it, that’s what BTC was doing from the start.
We should started to accumulate BTC when BTC is in bear market after touching the ATH. Now is the Bear market and according to the amount of accumulation wrote above, Corporations had already filled their bags when BTC goes below $18,000.
We should use tools like Glass node to keep track of demand and supply, because when seller pressure increases, the bear market comes with great buying opportunities.

image loading...
Source

Tips to keep in mind before accumulation:

1: Use Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) Technique:

In this technique, we do not accumulate BTC in one trade. We divide the trades in to many parts. For example, if you are buying 10 BTC, Then divide them in 10 transaction. Like set buy order for 1 BTC at required price and place another buy order of 1 BTC at lower price than required price for better profit.
Because we don’t know the nature of market. Sometimes market goes in unexpected ways. So from preventing huge losses, we should work smart.

2: Use indicator to analyze market to take better entry:

The most famous and common tools to take entry is RSI (Relative Strength Index) which has two main components:
Overbought: When the indicator line moves above the channel then it is considered as overbought which means the asset has been overvalued and there is more chances of its price to decrease.
Oversold: When the opposite happens of above action than the assets is considered as oversold which means there are more chances of asset’s price to increase.
There is no doubt that indicator’s result will help you in making great entries either. But it increases the chances only instead of taking entry blindly. You can use a RSI tools for BTC only which will send notification on your twitter handle. Get this Tool from here.

3: Do not freak out:

One of the biggest benefit of long term investment is you don’t have to check market again and again. Thus you will face no tension. But to do that you have to build patience in yourself. Which you can do by not becoming a prey of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out).

4: Prevent from News Cycle:

As mentioned before, we don’t have to observe market again and again to book profits here. Because we are playing the long term game here like for 3 to 6 years some people holds more than that.
The news platforms will try to share every crypto related news which will make you sick. No doubt that, short term investors are greatly affected by news cycles and get into FOMO and lost their money. But here you know the big picture of BTC potential as how it touches around $68,789.63.

Tools for analysis when Whales enters market:

Whales are the market manipulator who trades more than 10 BTC at a time and these are the 1000 people who have the 40% of the total market. We will shed light on some tools to keep track of Whales activity to prevent from losses and to take profits.

1: Whales Alert

Whales Alert is a tool which collects data from all of the blockchains and provides alert notification on Whales transactions. It’s a free tool but with limited features you can buy it to get benefit from all of its features.

Pros:
•   It covers dozen of blockchains and provide free data.
•   We can watch historical data in the forms of graphs.
•   Provides live data

Cons:

•   To get notification we have to purchase their monthly or yearly package.
•   They are not suitable for beginner as they have expensive packages.

2: ClankApp:

ClankApp is a tool which provides notification services on Whales transactions. It provides Telegram and Twitter notification feature too.

Pros:

•   It collects data from 24 blockchain
•   We can get benefit from all of the features with free of cost, even can get notifications.
•   We can get notification via Telegram, Twitter and Email.
•   Provides live data

Cons:

•   The free of cost notification features comes with the drawback of no graph for historic data analysis.

3: WhaleMap:

WhaleMap is a tool in which we can also get whales trades and notification services

Pros:

•   We can get information and free course and tutorial to understand how to analyze Whales trades and how to react with them.
•   It provide 16 useful charts which will help us to understand the market more easily.
•   Provides live data.

Cons:

•   Unlike Whales Alert and ClankApp, we have to sign up before analyzing the Whales trade.
•   Before using its charts, we have to go through from their tutorial for better understanding which would cost time but it worth.

4: Whale Watchers:

Whale Watcher is a tool to analyze Whales trades not only of crypto token but also of NFT trades. NFT interested can get more benefit from it.

Pros:

•   Its focus is not only on crypto assets but also on NFTs.
•   It provides free of cost services too but with limitations.
•   But if you buy their packages we can talk in their communities with other member in real-time.

Cons:

•   Users of this platform are only around 3000.
•   No graph data is available.

5: WhaleBot Alerts:

WhaleBot Alerts are only for telegram push notification to alert you of any Whale trade. Many of us still using it.

Pros:

•   Used for quick notification of Whale trade on your smartphone.

Cons;

•   It’s only for telegram so no graph and history data could be seen.
•   It shows only real-time transactions.

Which wallet is best to accumulate Bitcoin?

I had discussed some of the wallets types before, you can go for hardware base crypto wallets for better security, and I only mentioned 3 hardware wallets there and some other hot wallets. But in here, you will find the best options to store your BTC for long term using hot wallets.

1: Exodus:

Exodus is best for beginner as they have 24 hour lives support and you can use it on phone and pc.

Pros:

•   You can add Exodus with Trezor hardware wallet.
•   Combining with hardware wallet increases security.
•   It supports 240+ assets.
•   You can use its web 3, desktop and mobile version as per requirement.
•   Built in exchange.

Cons:

•   It is not an open source wallet

To see the difference between open source and close source wallet. Pay visit here.

2: Electrum:

Electrum is a free cold wallet which provide next level security with its unique features. It’s in the market since 2011.

Pros:

•   We can use it on all the operating system, such as Android, Window, MacOS, Linux and Python.
•   We can use their Cold Storage option to keep seed phrase to perform actions, and hot storage can be used to watch the balance.
•   It supports hardware wallets like Trezor, Ledger and Keepkey.

Cons:

•   Only useable for storing Bitcoin.
•   24 hours support is not available here.

3: Mycelium

Mycelium is a phone base wallet and we cannot use it on any other device than smartphones.

Pros:

•   Built-in exchange, study material.
•   It supports hardware wallets, like Trezor, Ledger and KeepKey.
•   App is reproducible,

Cons:

•   If you lost your phone than you lost your money. As it is reproducible.
•   Works only on smartphones.

Precautions to take before withdrawing huge amount of BTC:

There are numerous precautions, a holder could take, but depends upon from which danger.
Danger of losing BTC, danger of getting taxed by IRS, danger of too much exposure and publicity that you do not want.
I will try to cover two of the above danger to avoid.

1: Danger of Losing BTC:

Talking about withdrawing BTC, to do that first we have to transfer it to an exchange, if your BTC is already in a wallet which comes with built-in exchanges than its more secure. Because in first scenario, you have to transfer from hot wallet to exchange wallet. Which will expose you twice.
While sending BTC from one wallet to exchange wallet, double check the address and do not send all the BTC in one go.
If you are using hot wallets on smartphone or pc, try to strictly avoid from download any third party and unverified app or unlocked APK MOD, because these APKs contains malicious viruses which could get all the info of your wallets.

2: Danger of getting heavily taxed by IRS:

In my country there is no huge taxes on withdrawing money, I prefer try to withdraw money in parts not in one go because in Pakistan there are many limitation of withdrawing money and in many other developing countries too.
But this danger is for the people of developed countries. Like USA, China, Japan, Russia etc. maybe I left some countries but let’s move on.
I am not a tax expert so I will just share some useful article’s and thread’s links to avoid heavy taxation.

Cryptocurrency taxes: A guide to tax rules for Bitcoin, Ethereum and more

3 Mistakes to Avoid When Making a Large Portfolio Withdrawal

CRYPTO-ASSETS: ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING GUIDANCE FOR ACCOUNTANTS

Conclusion:

I hope this thread will help you, just to clarify, I collected data from many blogs and BTT threads. I also provided the sources and tried my best to come up with every possible helping material. If you guys find that something needs correction please let me know and do share your love. Regards Hamza.

Hi fellows Here is the second post in this week ohh its first day so you can say First post well, I hope you will enjoy reading all the data for any queries do let me know and working on the suggestions too. Hope So that content will be informative for my fellows as i try keep putting my regular efforts to guide and educate myself and you guys too

MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 05:33:36 PM

خان صاحب کا امریکہ سے تعلقات بہتر کرنے کیلئے امریکی لابی کی خدمات حاصل کرنا، امریکی رہنماؤں سے ملاقاتیں، عدالتوں کی طرف سے مسلسل ریلیف ملنا اور اس کے بعد خان صاحب کی جنرل باجوہ کی ایکسٹینشن کیلئے حمایت

پی ڈی ایم ہو یا تحریک انصاف
دونوں ہی امریکہ کے غلام تھے، ہیں اور رہے گے

آپ بوٹوں کے سائے تلے ایک تھے، ایک ہیں اور ایک رہے گے

Bhai aisa kuch nhi hy.

IK na koe sa crime kea hy jiske usko saza de jya? Kuch sabit to ho nhi pa rha, to phr saza kaise.

IK na kaha hy ky ma na do mistakes keep hn. Eik bta nhi saqta dosree Chief election commission ke appointment.

Let's see IHC 22 September ko kya decision date hy.

Uzairjutt275

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 06:53:25 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2022, 11:22:31 AM by Uzairjutt275

ThemePen shahzadafzal UmerIdrees WatChe Hamza2424
MFahad and other Members
Ap sab Bhaio ka boooht boooht shukria ap sab ki waja sy me Jr member sy Member me promote ho sakha ho aur booht shukria mujy support karny ke Leye aur inshallah me mazeed mehnat karo ga Full Member Rank hasil karny ke Leye

Allah Pak ap sab ko b Mazeed kamiyab Kary Ameen  Smiley

Inshallah next month sy me daily is thread me active Raho ga me MDCAT Test ki preparation kar Raha aur next month me Mera test ho gay ga Phir inshallah rooz Post karo ga  Smiley

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 01:28:50 AM

Boht he kaam ke baat.

Subah bakhair dosto.

Image copied from: Facebook

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 04:01:00 AM

Let's see IHC 22 September ko kya decision date hy.

Agar to Imran Khan k haq mein failsa aya tu theik hy, werna dam a dam mast qalander hoga.

Puray paksitan mein Aeent c Aeent bajaa deinn gay  Cool , But i hope k neutrals aur PDM mil k asa koi faila ni kerian gay jis c aun kay ghar ko aag lag jeiy.

Ik new feature BTT users ky liye mutaraf karwaya gaya hai.
Jo ky ap sab logon ny bhi note kiya hoga ky jo shaks koi thread bnata hai. Uss thread par us ky sath OP likha ajata hai. Jo ky zahir karta karta hai ky ye topic ya thread is shaks ny shuru kiya hai. See an example here.

Han ji, aur OP abbreviation hay Original Poster, mutlab k jis nay thread start kia ho.

More information kay liey yeh perhein   Identifying the OP at a glance (SMF patch)

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 05:32:03 AM

Paracetamol Brand Panadol Stop Producing in Pakistan

Abb AP sabb logo ko pain kill karny ka liyaa Panadol nahi Mily ga toh sabb logo ko naswar Sy kaam chalana pary ga 😜😂 q ky woh dard door karny ma madadgaar sabit hota ha

Either the company Paracetamol want to loot people by increasing prices or govt. don't want people get his medicine, in neither case
don't get panic, You may use Calpol 500mg tablet. Brufen bhi acha syrup if you have fever plus pain.

Calpol 500mg tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It contains paracetamol as an. Calpol is used for reducing fever and relieving pain including toothache, headache, migraine, muscle ache, period pain, etc. While taking this medicine you should not take other medicines containing paracetamol.

Good afternoon friends,
Mera ek question hy ky wo kya causes hain jis ke wajh sa hum pakistani Remote jobs, freelancing and other IT skills mein maximum gain nhee kr paa rhae hain??

Who told Pakistan is not good at freelancing. Pakistan Freelance Market fastest growing in Asia, 4th in World, aur kia chayeee ?
Hann app aur mein agar freelancing c earn ni ker rahay tu ais ka yeh mutlab ni k pura pakistan hi bekaar betha hay.  Shocked

Brother, Pakistan is good but we are not there where we should be. India is earning  $250 Billion from its IT  exports and we only earn less than 4 Billion where our true  potential is $50 Billion. Hamary pass IT professionals ki kami nhi ha sirf government ki support or hamein world class IT institutes bnany ki zarurat ha or local IT companies ko International companies k sath collabration brani ki zarurat ha taaky technology k shoby mein hony wali new developments ko adopt ki ja saky.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 06:42:36 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), Sayeds56 (1), CryptoYar (1)

ترکیہ زندہ باد، پاکستان زندہ باد. ❤️❤️❤️
 شکریہ عبد الرحمن غازی❤️❤️❤️.
 ارطغرل غازی میں عبد الرحمن غازی کا کردار کرنے والے اداکار جلال ال نے کراچی کے مضافاتی علاقوں میں خیمہ زن سیلاب متاثرین میں امدادی اشیاء اپنے ہاتھوں سے تقسیم کیں. بارش کے باوجود جلال ال سیلاب متاثرین سے ملنے گئے. افسوس ہمارے حکمرانوں پر جو سب کچھ ٹھیک ہونے کے باوجود سیلاب متاثرین کے ساتھ دکھ درد نہیں بانٹ رہے. اور دور دور تک نظر نہیں آرہے.😍😘

Wah g wah. Allah is ko jaza dy. Jo in mushkil halat my ik celebrity hony ky ba wajud yahan aya.

Source. Whatsapp Group

Here you can watch video too.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rtura_XRusA

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamza2424
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 06:47:15 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), ThemePen (1)

I think 🤔 I'm on ignore list reason unknown.
As i have posted 2 posts and quoted here but I can't see any Feedback on Op and Here too by our community members except for Shahzadafzal.

Anyways Salam to whole community hope so all are doing very well, Good to see many new members growing up and being active 🙂.  Thats good for Thread.

Source: Telegram

🌟Get instant 1 BFC for BAB Holders🌟

1 BFS = 4$

Go here & Click on Claim»Write: https://bscscan.com/address/0xc496cA9c8BfedC21FFAB08019ddc420488F7D136?utm_source=tokenpocket#writeContract

Trade here on Pancakeswap

ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 07:15:53 AM

As i have posted 2 posts and quoted here but I can't see any Feedback on Op and Here too by our community members except for Shahzadafzal.

Not even you I think I am also on ignore list. Pata nai logo ny itny merits kahan ly ky jany hen.

Kuch dekhen acha to merit kar den. Or meri koshish hoti hai ky zyada merits apni community my hi distribute karun par sab ko ik dusry ko support karna chahye.

Buss Shahzadafzal sir sy hi expect kiya jata hai wo jab b online hngy yaqeenan achi post par merit mil hi jaye ga...

Kher koi bat nai. Agar koi support nai kary gaa to hm posting karna to nai chor sakty.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 07:25:04 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (2)

What do you mean by Feedback?  Does feedback means that people reply you on that thread or does it mean that they give you merits  Huh

Waisy bi humray logon ko hardware wallets aur bitcoin accumulations ki information ki koi zaroarot ni hay. We need k kahan c paisa milay, kahan c ki airdrop mil jeiy etc etc   

Not even you I think I am also on ignore list. Pata nai logo ny itny merits kahan ly ky jany hen.

Kher koi bat nai. Agar koi support nai kary gaa to hm posting karna to nai chor sakty.  Cheesy

This confirms k it is all about merits when it should not be.
If people are reading your posts and replying to you then it means you are not on ignore list. Kitna bar kaha hay k don't look / run after merits, they will automatically come if your doing good posts, otherwise you will try to become un-natural and do some mistake.  Wink

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 07:27:23 AM

Kuch dekhen acha to merit kar den. Or meri koshish hoti hai ky zyada merits apni community my hi distribute karun par sab ko ik dusry ko support karna chahye.

Buss Shahzadafzal sir sy hi expect kiya jata hai wo jab b online hngy yaqeenan achi post par merit mil hi jaye ga...

hahaha aray nahi dosto aisi koi baat nahi... sab merit share karte hian (apno main) yani community main sab apne he hain na :p

wese bhai jan ThemePen zara ap bhi tu batain you earned 133 merits yani ap ke pass kamo besh 66 smerits tu hian he hian... and you gave ~30 merits ye baqi k 36 merits kahan hian Tongue

Pata nai logo ny itny merits kahan ly ky jany hen.

but don't worry Hamza2424 bro actually most of us are scared and it's fact... many of previous user of this thread got banned and unko sab ko merit yahin se milay... so to avoid falling to such trap again... many members are scared of distributing merits anay wah... including me... ab maine tu pehle bhi bataya tha.. k random google ki hoi news + image + link no merit :p

han agar genuine post hoi koi bahoot interesting or out of the box then yes...

baqi yes In Sha Allah will be there to support our community in any possible way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 07:40:15 AM
Merited by Hamza2424 (1)

wese bhai jan ThemePen zara ap bhi tu batain you earned 133 merits yani ap ke pass kamo besh 66 smerits tu hian he hian... and you gave ~30 merits ye baqi k 36 merits kahan hian Tongue

Themepen bhai kia batein gay mein batata hon  Cool

Yeh hay ThemePen bhai ki merits distribution ka kahtha  Smiley

Aur bagi k Smerits themepen bhai nay Staking p laagyee huey hein  Cheesy

Note: Yeh Post only in a lighter note ki hay meine.
This Post does not mean k app kam merits distribute kr rahay ho. You are doing a good job brother. Mujhe c tu bether hi kr rahay ho  Smiley

Hamza2424
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 07:42:00 AM
Merited by UmerIdrees (1)

What do you mean by Feedback?  Does feedback means that people reply you on that thread or does it mean that they give you merits  Huh

Waisy bi humray logon ko hardware wallets aur bitcoin accumulations ki information ki koi zaroarot ni hay. We need k kahan c paisa milay, kahan c ki airdrop mil jeiy etc etc  

Kher koi bat nai. Agar koi support nai kary gaa to hm posting karna to nai chor sakty.  Cheesy

If people are reading your posts and replying to you then it means you are not on ignore list. Kitna bar kaha hay k don't look / run after merits, they will automatically come if your doing good posts, otherwise you will try to become un-natural and do some mistake.  Wink

My dear do you really think that, Feedback obviously means your Openion on the post giving suggestions, pointing things out and having discussion on the That.

Well rahi baat merits ki Alhamdulliah merit ka koi issue hi nai ha main ye dekh raha  2 3 din se meri posts pe koi reply nai a raha so thats whi i said that.

Haha shahzadafzal bhai apki post abi dekhi quote nai kar raha but mere lia reply matter karta ha as haha 😅 point attention here. Merits too sir a jate hain and apki distribution pe mujhe koi shak nai MashaAllah the real Legend here. Mera Etraaz sirf reply pa ha.

ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 07:44:00 AM
Merited by UmerIdrees (1)

If people are reading your posts and replying to you then it means you are not on ignore list. Kitna bar kaha hay k don't look / run after merits, they will automatically come if your doing good posts, otherwise you will try to become un-natural and do some mistake.  Wink
Bhai ap ko bat hi naa karen. Meri merit list my to ap ik jaga bhi nai hen or baqio ki list my bhi shazo nazar hi hon gy.
Ap ny kaha good posts to kaya ap ko yahan good posts nazar nai aati. Ap ny bhi itny merits smbhal ky rakhy huwe hen pata nai shayad achar dalna hai ap ny.

New members like me abhi koshish hi karty hen ham aaty hi to legends ki tarah post to shuru kar nai den gy. To jab ap  log support shuru karen gy to khud ko or improve karen gy.
Or agar support hi naa ho mehnat bhi ho to dill bhuj saa jata hai.

Ab yaqeenan ap meri only news wali posts par issue uthaen gy. Chalen ap us par naa karen support but kuch esi posts thi jis par my ny expect kiya ky Shahzadafzal sir ky ilawa baqi bhi support karen gy but nai. Logon ko talent sirf khud my hi nazar ataa hai.

Dil par nai lena but dil my bat thi so my ny kar di.

Baqi rahi support ki to Alhamdulillah I am going well.

Ab kaya sary merits ik hi dafa distrbute kar dun?
Jahan kuch acha milta hai merit dy diya jata hai.
Ab sary ik hi post par karny bhi nai chahye.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 08:07:49 AM
Merited by Hamza2424 (2)

Bhai ap ko bat hi naa karen. Meri merit list my to ap ik jaga bhi nai hen or baqio ki list my bhi shazo nazar hi hon gy.

Mujee seedi baat kernay ki adat hy. Meray S-Merits tu meri Marzi  Smiley,  Jo post mujhee achi lagti hy kr deta hon merit , naturally.

Ap ny kaha good posts to kaya ap ko yahan good posts nazar nai aati. Ap ny bhi itny merits smbhal ky rakhy huwe hen pata nai shayad achar dalna hai ap ny.

Har post good hi hoti hay jo har banda kerta hay. Apni post tu sab ko good lagthi hy.
Aur han, meine s-merits ka ichar ni dalna, aun ko Qabar mein lay k jana hay, koi probelm apko  Cool

Ab yaqeenan ap meri only news wali posts par issue uthaen gy.

Mein kion issue uthaooo ga News wali post p ? Agar mujhee news wali post achi ni bhi lagthi tu kia hua, auroon ko achi lagthi hay aur apko achi lagthi hay tu sahi hay. Ais mein issue untanay wali koi baat ni hy.

Logon ko talent sirf khud my hi nazar ataa hai.

Meine kab kaha k meray mein koi talent hy. Kabhi bola hoo tu batoo ?
Talent tu app mein hay.
App April 25, 2022 ko forum p register Huay thay aur sirf 5 months mein app full member bun gay ho. Ais ko kethay hein talent. Mujhe full member bunay mein 2 years lagay thay. tu kon hua talented  Huh
And also I really thank to all community members who supported me to come up to Full Member rank.

ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 08:28:29 AM

Themepen bhai kia batein gay mein batata hon  Cool

Yeh hay ThemePen bhai ki merits distribution ka kahtha  Smiley

Aur bagi k Smerits themepen bhai nay Staking p laagyee huey hein  Cheesy

Note: Yeh Post only in a lighter note ki hay meine.
This Post does not mean k app kam merits distribute kr rahay ho. You are doing a good job brother. Mujhe c tu bether hi kr rahay ho  Smiley

O O O wait wait wait...
Here is Umeridrees..

Wese to Miss NoorulHuda ki himmat hai jo ap sy intny merits ly gai.
Mjy to kuch der hui hai. Or mere pas 36 reh gaye ap ky kahan hen. Or my to jahan achi post dekhun. I merit it.

Kher meri ap sy lrai nai hai. Mjy to wese bhi kami nai hai merits ki wese bhi aa hi jaty hen.

Wese Hamza2424 ko mj sy gila nai hona chahye Kiu ky mere sab sy zyada merits ap ko hi gye hen.

Mujee seedi baat kernay ki adat hy. Meray S-Merits tu meri Marzi  Smiley,  Jo post mujhee achi lagti hy kr deta hon merit , naturally.

Han to mujy bhi sidhi bat karny ki adat hai so keh di.

Har post good hi hoti hay jo har banda kerta hay. Apni post tu sab ko good lagthi hy.
Aur han, meine s-merits ka ichar ni dalna, aun ko Qabar mein lay k jana hay, koi probelm apko  Cool
Han to kiss ko achi nai lagti. Sab ko lagti hai or koi post karta hai to kuch soch ky hi karta hai.
Oho sirf qabar tak. No no no. Aagy Aalime barzakh my phr hashar my phr nama e amaal par or phr carry on. Allah ap ko jannat dy us my or phr sari abdi zndgi apny pallu ky sath bandh ky rakhen.  Grin Wink

Ab yaqeenan ap meri only news wali posts par issue uthaen gy.

Mein kion issue uthaooo ga News wali post p ? Agar mujhee news wali post achi ni bhi lagthi tu kia hua, auroon ko achi lagthi hay aur apko achi lagthi hay tu sahi hay. Ais mein issue untanay wali koi baat ni hy.
You have quoted indirectly but mujy bhi jo acha lagta hai I will post. Smiley

Logon ko talent sirf khud my hi nazar ataa hai.

Meine kab kaha k meray mein koi talent hy. Kabhi bola hoo tu batoo ?
Talent tu app mein hay.
App April 25, 2022 ko forum p register Huay thay aur sirf 5 months mein app full member bun gay ho. Ais ko kethay hein talent. Mujhe full member bunay mein 2 years lagay thay. tu kon hua talented  Huh
So now buttering ho rahi hy. Talented to my nai hun par mehnat zrur hai. Or us ka phal milta hai.
By the way ab ik merit hai ab sr. Member par ap ka shukriya ada kar diya jaye ga. Wink
Full member tak ap ka koi hath nai hai. So sorry for that. Grin

Edited

And also I really thank to all community members (except UmerIdrees.) who supported me to come up to Full Member rank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 [545] 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1045 »
  Print  

Jump to: