Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Very cool project with an unrealistically cool idea, which I think can turn the notion of modern education

I agree with you, the idea is revolutionary in this area, I think that behind these changes the future

Tell me, I understand that the project is quite young, but it is interesting and difficult to implement. Question: who is the founder of the project?

Based on the data in the description of the project, I realized that this is a few people with considerable experience in the field of trade and the bank.

If this is so in fact, then this is good enough, I think when people with great experience create similar projects, it's like the truth and in this one wants to get money

Where did you get that good, when the project leaders are people with different specializations? Does not this harm the development of the project?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

Very cool project with an unrealistically cool idea, which I think can turn the notion of modern education

I agree with you, the idea is revolutionary in this area, I think that behind these changes the future

Tell me, I understand that the project is quite young, but it is interesting and difficult to implement. Question: who is the founder of the project?

Based on the data in the description of the project, I realized that this is a few people with considerable experience in the field of trade and the bank.

If this is so in fact, then this is good enough, I think when people with great experience create similar projects, it's like the truth and in this one wants to get money

Where did you get that good, when the project leaders are people with different specializations? Does not this harm the development of the project?

I think not. Quite the contrary, when experienced people are in the leadership and, in addition, from different spheres that intersect, the project will develop in different directions equally confidently
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

I think not. Quite the contrary, when experienced people are in the leadership and, in addition, from different spheres that intersect, the project will develop in different directions equally confidently

In some ways, you are right. Yes, I agree with you. Only I still do not fully believe that this idea can be realized in our time. Too serious project
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

In some ways, you are right. Yes, I agree with you. Only I still do not fully believe that this idea can be realized in our time. Too serious project

I do not agree with you. I think that everything is realizable. The description describes what steps are provided by the team to implement the project.
Seidr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

I do not agree with you. I think that everything is realizable. The description describes what steps are provided by the team to implement the project.

I got it. I read the description and saw these steps, but I'm just saying that although it is painted, how everything will go, but the idea itself is too time consuming to implement it. It seems to me that the time has not come for such projects
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

The main points about DISCIPLINA in 3 minutes. Watch it now!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

The main points about DISCIPLINA in 3 minutes. Watch it now!

Thank you. This short video provides great brief insight into the project. Those three minutes is enough to understand main idea.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

I'm interested in this question. This will be the POW or POS system, I mean whether it will be possible to earn tokens using my computer's production power. Who can answer me?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
As far as I know this is the POS system and use the productive capacity in order to break the token you will not succeed. This will not work as it works with bitcoin, for example.
Kheg

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
As far as I know this is the POS system and use the productive capacity in order to break the token you will not succeed. This will not work as it works with bitcoin, for example.
Yes, but nevertheless, to maintain the network and process transactions, you can use your computer. Just unfold a certain node and get a reward proportional to your balance of tokens. So in principle this can be called a kind of mining.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

Yes, but nevertheless, to maintain the network and process transactions, you can use your computer. Just unfold a certain node and get a reward proportional to your balance of tokens. So in principle this can be called a kind of mining.
It turns out that I can earn tokens in this way, right? Well, I like that. I think it's great.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

By the way, a link to github is now available on the website, that is, you can really track how developers develop this system and what changes they make to the product. Everything is publicly available, you can check it out. Wink
emontmon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

By the way, a link to github is now available on the website, that is, you can really track how developers develop this system and what changes they make to the product. Everything is publicly available, you can check it out. Wink
So it turns out that there is already a really ready product? Or is it not working yet? Huh
Kheg

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

So it turns out that there is already a really ready product? Or is it not working yet? Huh
I think that this is not yet a working platform, but just a very early version. I think this is just a demonstration that the developers are working on the project and so far it is possible to get acquainted with the source code of the part of the system, although I may be mistaken.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

I think that this is not yet a working platform, but just a very early version. I think this is just a demonstration that the developers are working on the project and so far it is possible to get acquainted with the source code of the part of the system, although I may be mistaken.
I do not know, it's not so important. All the same, many investors do not know how to read the source code and do not understand programming. it's another matter, it means that developers are interested in their project and are working on it constantly. I like it!
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

May I ask? Is the Russian team developing this system or am I mistaken? I just thought it was a Russian team.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

May I ask? Is the Russian team developing this system or am I mistaken? I just thought it was a Russian team.
Well, as far as I know it's not just the Russian team. There are Russians in the team, but not only they. In this team people from different countries work, not only from Russia. I do not understand at all to what it is to ask, if it does not affect the platform that they develop.
In general, as far as I know, the development is done by experienced developers who have been involved in this field for a long time. so I'm sure for this team! Smiley
iddyraz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

I will join this ICO. Its a good project
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

If I change my mind about participating, can I take my tokens?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

If I change my mind about participating, can I take my tokens?
No. Tokens can not be withdrawn until the end of the campaign.
So think carefully before investing money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: