Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37845 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

What is the blockchain will work on this platform? Was logical to do it at all already a favorite Ethereum)
Developers are developing their own blockchain. They do not use the existing ready-made blockchain for their platforms. They write their own blockchain from scratch on haskell.
I think this activity is very difficult and will take a lot of time. I hope the development team is decent technically.
The project is all right with the development team. Some of them were engaged in development of blockchain for Cardano.
I am familiar with such a project as Cardano ,a very interesting project I hope that this one will also be worthy. The developers have chosen a very important area as education. I hope their platform will be the number 1 in the future system of digital learning.
The process of integration of the platform is not very simple and will take a lot of time. As the developers assure, they rely on the prospect of digital education on blockchain and I think it is very correct. Quite a promising direction.
I hope the platform will accommodate a lot of useful educational resources that will help people with learning.
You probably didn't quite understand the essence of the project . The platform will provide its resources to educational institutions.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:13:47 PM

What is the blockchain will work on this platform? Was logical to do it at all already a favorite Ethereum)
Developers are developing their own blockchain. They do not use the existing ready-made blockchain for their platforms. They write their own blockchain from scratch on haskell.
I think this activity is very difficult and will take a lot of time. I hope the development team is decent technically.
The project is all right with the development team. Some of them were engaged in development of blockchain for Cardano.
I am familiar with such a project as Cardano ,a very interesting project I hope that this one will also be worthy. The developers have chosen a very important area as education. I hope their platform will be the number 1 in the future system of digital learning.
The process of integration of the platform is not very simple and will take a lot of time. As the developers assure, they rely on the prospect of digital education on blockchain and I think it is very correct. Quite a promising direction.
I hope the platform will accommodate a lot of useful educational resources that will help people with learning.
You probably didn't quite understand the essence of the project . The platform will provide its resources to educational institutions.
Which educational institutions will be the first to decide to switch to a completely new,decentralized blockchain platform? What do you think?
leow

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

Which educational institutions will be the first to decide to switch to a completely new,decentralized blockchain platform? What do you think?
I can't give you an exact answer to this question))) the Developers plan to implement your project called Teachmyplease it works successfully in 2016. Time will show how this platform will be in demand.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?
tchmpls.events

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Will there be such a thing on the platform as the rating of teachers and reviews? For what: for example, that the students are guided by these data. Teachers, who are in the top of the rating, will probably be more likely to be chosen by the students and this will be a good incentive for the rest))

DISCIPLINA is a blockchain which will store information about student's achievements, work expirience. It's not about courses and teachers. There would be special technology in DISCIPLINA - Web of Trust. Rating will be calculated individually for each user.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to put information on students from all universities on one platform, their successes, assessments and so on

Wow, I think it's quite interesting in the educational sphere. I think the project will not remain without investments

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

Yes! Alpha version of DISCIPLINA starts this summer, MainNet - in 2019

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
Seidr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

In a few words: we are creating brand-new blockchain for HR & Education services.
We create it with core devs of Cardano.
Using the DISCIPLINA, educational services will be able to implement blockchain features in them projects. Such as fair cv and educational records on blockchain.

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:51:43 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 10:14:15 AM by tchmpls.events

My question is: where do I best find out the latest news about this project? Perhaps you represent the project in different cities and countries and share it on the web? I will be happy links or just the names of sources)))

Latest project news in our Telegram chat - https://t.me/tchmpls
or
Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/DISCIPLINA/

23coins

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

The idea of ​​the project is to put information on students from all universities on one platform, their successes, assessments and so on
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

We are already developing our own blockchain from last year.
Firstly we wrote technical papers and architecture descriptions, but for about a month we are working on the code. You can check in on the GitHub

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Only during the crowdsale we will issue ERC20 tokens which will be converted into our native DSCP-tokens later (after DISCIPLINA-blockchain MainNet starts).
On the MainNet well be used only native DSCP-tokens

Seidr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Wow, I think it's quite interesting in the educational sphere. I think the project will not remain without investments
23coins

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected
Seidr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea
23coins

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project
Seidr

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait
23coins

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

I agree, for investments, this is a very attractive project. I THINK that the first news about the project's implementation will soon appear
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

TeachMePlease is a first project which will use DISCIPLINA blockchain. Ethereum is not appopriate for our aims. DISCIPLINA would store personal data that's why there's needed private chains.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: