Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28146 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

yeah , but when CROM launch public ICO sale with no bonusses.
altcoins will rise next year , good potential invest on CROM , but i want save my money for next year arghhh.

Couple of years back, people thought about bitcoin in the same way. when they wanted to buy, its not within their reach. you never know about this world and especially these ICOs and airdrops. We have to still believe in somethings based on the facts and resources available. Thats why I am having faith in CROM. rest upto something else to decide on the fate..
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

CROM token holders paying for transactions can diminish this fee substantially, thereby saving costs. Moreover, CROM token holders receiving transactions
can earn bonuses on transactions. Thus, all parties in the marketing ecosystem profit from holding token, this creates demand and a lasting speculative value for investors.''

What kind of profit do you get by holding the CROM token?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

CROM token holders paying for transactions can diminish this fee substantially, thereby saving costs. Moreover, CROM token holders receiving transactions
can earn bonuses on transactions. Thus, all parties in the marketing ecosystem profit from holding token, this creates demand and a lasting speculative value for investors.''

I was also wondering the same thing, hopefully one of the CROM team/devs can answer this one for us.

I think it's a big point, if you can earn good profits just from holding the CROM, this would most definitely drive demand and encourage people to hold the coins
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

so is a 25% bonus for the first phase of the ICO now confirmed and how long will it be available?

Pre-Ico with 25% discount is still running 9 days. Then the Public Ico starts without Bonus. Here from the Ann thread:

Distribution: 2.0m tokens during a pre-ICO to early investors with a 25% bonus. 4.0m tokens during the public ICO at nominal rate.

ICO time and duration: The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.
The pre-ICO will start Nov 17, 2017, 12:00 GMT and will last for 14 days.

Too bad the ICO is right before Christmas, people usually spend all their money around this time of the year. Maybe they should give a Christmas bonus

Christmas is a good time. What speaks against good coins as a Christmas present :-) Have already given away coins, but unfortunately no one has become rich with it :-)

Great shout!!!!

People have been asking me what do I want for xmas?

CROM COINS!!!

What a great present that would make  Grin Grin

You say unfortunately no one has become rich with it...... the key part of this would be YET    Wink

Yeah, hopefully there will be another huge alt rally before the end of the year which will push up the prices of crypto coins.

I know bitcoin has been rallying to all time highs for the last couple of months, but there has to be a day when good alt coins increase in value.

If CROM is released during or just before the next alt rally that would be amazing, just imagine how much the tokens would be worth.

But I guess we will have to wait and see how the markets perform. Fingers crossed something happens soon in the alt coin world.

Thats it, all the new money in bitcoin comes from many new investors. It is just a matter of time when they see the chances of an altcoin investment, especially such new projects like crom with a big potencial to grow.

Hopefully after the new investors in bitcoin have found out about Alt Coins we will see millions flood the markets.

The markets aren't looking that great at the moment because I think people have sold their alt's down to btc so they can make gains and then buy back the alts at a lower price after btc has increased.

Thats why I think CROM should be upping its advertising because this is a great opportunity and they need to make the most of it!

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

I second your question. I also dont get these sentences. CROM plans to have any HODLers reward? or are they going to buyback tokens from market and burn it in order to reduce the circulation volume? I have not seen such things anywhere. May be I missed those points. Somebody clarify this..

cryptossi

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

I second your question. I also dont get these sentences. CROM plans to have any HODLers reward? or are they going to buyback tokens from market and burn it in order to reduce the circulation volume? I have not seen such things anywhere. May be I missed those points. Somebody clarify this..

Yeah I really want to find out. If it's a POS coin then the project should use this as a Selling Point. Has anyone asked the team directly?

I think the most likely answer will be if you hold a large amount you will have a higher discount on transactions whilst using CROM.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:47:38 PM

Yeah I really want to find out. If it's a POS coin then the project should use this as a Selling Point. Has anyone asked the team directly?

I think the most likely answer will be if you hold a large amount you will have a higher discount on transactions whilst using CROM.

Yeah I think you're right, it's likely to be higher discount on transactions, because - as you say... if its a POS coin then it's certainly a selling point which would attract many big investors.

Will be good to get someone to confirm from the CROM team for sure...
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

This ann forum looks pretty busy now. I am really happy to see that CROM is doing so well. Keep this up devs!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

This ann forum looks pretty busy now. I am really happy to see that CROM is doing so well. Keep this up devs!

Ye. They really doing well. Giving everything within their power to make sure that the project is a huge success. I love their spirit and drive.
BaliScript

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:33:47 PM

For everyone who wants to understand how the CROM tokens work, I want to suggest you to read this article:

https://blog.cromhub.com/crom-token-mechanics-explained-8effc6e7b903

cryptossi

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

For everyone who wants to understand how the CROM tokens work, I want to suggest you to read this article:

Okay so this sounds like what I thought it would be.

'CROM tokens give users of the platform a rebate on fees (and a kickback/bonus payout for certain types of users) → financial advantage without being a security.'

I also like this bit of the article where it explains the lending platform:

'They can actively offer their tokens to market players with a shortage of tokens, earning a dividend from the fees saved. → increasing demand from “out of industry” investors → thereby increasing token price'

Another good point here:

'The tokens give diminishing returns, so the impact of the first token is higher than each following token.'

So basically there is a discount for transactions and a lending platform with dividend payments.

Can someone confirm that this is correct?

BaliScript

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:14:32 PM

Okay so this sounds like what I thought it would be.

'CROM tokens give users of the platform a rebate on fees (and a kickback/bonus payout for certain types of users) → financial advantage without being a security.'

I also like this bit of the article where it explains the lending platform:

'They can actively offer their tokens to market players with a shortage of tokens, earning a dividend from the fees saved. → increasing demand from “out of industry” investors → thereby increasing token price'

Another good point here:

'The tokens give diminishing returns, so the impact of the first token is higher than each following token.'

So basically there is a discount for transactions and a lending platform with dividend payments.

Can someone confirm that this is correct?

''financial advantage without being a security.'' does this mean that US citizens can participate in the ICO?

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:44:53 PM

i like this point

3) The introduction of a lending platform will give non-industry holders of tokens a means to gain a financial advantage without using the platform for marketing campaigns. They can actively offer their tokens to market players with a shortage of tokens, earning a dividend from the fees saved. → increasing demand from “out of industry” investors → thereby increasing token price

I like to lend tokens and get a fee for that. Easy money:-)
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:21:14 PM

i like this point

3) The introduction of a lending platform will give non-industry holders of tokens a means to gain a financial advantage without using the platform for marketing campaigns. They can actively offer their tokens to market players with a shortage of tokens, earning a dividend from the fees saved. → increasing demand from “out of industry” investors → thereby increasing token price

I like to lend tokens and get a fee for that. Easy money:-)
Then maybe you need to open a credit organization Smiley I think you'll be happy to receive dividends for loans issuing))
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:42:14 PM

Hey CROM, could u guys perhaps give us an update about how the pre-sale is going? I'm pretty curious to be honest..

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:55:32 PM

Just read this. Good points made in this write up. Everything seem to be in place and well planned ahead of time. We just need to wait for lunch and be optimistic.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:48:45 PM

Just read this. Good points made in this write up. Everything seem to be in place and well planned ahead of time. We just need to wait for lunch and be optimistic.

ye i also liked it alot, good information about what u can do with the coin outside of the marketing. And also i would like to give my compliments to the CROM team for listening to the feedback about making the blogs more easy to read!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

Hey CROM, could u guys perhaps give us an update about how the pre-sale is going? I'm pretty curious to be honest..

You can follow them on twitter and facebook to have more news about them. Don't forget to read their blogs that they post. I think that they certainly are posting what they are doing right now.

BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:57:30 PM

You can follow them on twitter and facebook to have more news about them. Don't forget to read their blogs that they post. I think that they certainly are posting what they are doing right now.

i'm aware that they are doing alot of stuff at the moment, but i can't find the money raised thusfar in the pre-sale anywhere. And as i said before, im pretty curious haha!
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

Only 8 days left before Pre-Ico. I hope they tell us then how much they have taken in the Pre-Ico. And will there be a minimum stake again at the Public-Ico?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: