Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28144 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:31:43 PM

Only 8 days left before Pre-Ico. I hope they tell us then how much they have taken in the Pre-Ico. And will there be a minimum stake again at the Public-Ico?

I agree. Its the best to tell the people how much they have taken in the pre ICO. In public ICO many new people will join i think. It would be better to do it now, because you get a bonus of 25%.

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:31:46 PM

Only 8 days left before Pre-Ico. I hope they tell us then how much they have taken in the Pre-Ico. And will there be a minimum stake again at the Public-Ico?

I agree. Its the best to tell the people how much they have taken in the pre ICO. In public ICO many new people will join i think. It would be better to do it now, because you get a bonus of 25%.

For some people it is not possible to participate in the pre-sale ICO. You need to invest a minimum of 10 ETH, which has now roughly the value of 3.6k US dollars. I'm not comfortable trowing that kind of money around, it makes too much of an impact on my bankroll. i only invest what i am comfortable losing..
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:48:42 AM

For some people it is not possible to participate in the pre-sale ICO. You need to invest a minimum of 10 ETH, which has now roughly the value of 3.6k US dollars. I'm not comfortable trowing that kind of money around, it makes too much of an impact on my bankroll. i only invest what i am comfortable losing..

Of course, like in many other projects, presale is not for normal investors like us Grin ... but its totally ok, more risk to loose, more potencial profit.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:12:20 AM

In all honesty i think as regulations start to grow on the industry i sadly believe we'll see more ICO's or at least pre-ICO's moving towards larger entries of several thousand dollars worth of entry, though I know most teams like crom are working to try to make it so that smaller investors can find a way in at as early as possible which i appreciate.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:23:01 AM

In all honesty i think as regulations start to grow on the industry i sadly believe we'll see more ICO's or at least pre-ICO's moving towards larger entries of several thousand dollars worth of entry, though I know most teams like crom are working to try to make it so that smaller investors can find a way in at as early as possible which i appreciate.
I agree with you, the most favorable conditions always go to those who have a thick wallet. A large number of investors is good for the project. This forms a strong community.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:47:44 AM

I am also excited about this pre-ICO. Just few days to go. Bonus of 25% is also attractive. All promotion content and materials are in right place also. CROM team is doing is best to make this ICO successful. Fingers crossed now.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

I am also excited about this pre-ICO. Just few days to go. Bonus of 25% is also attractive. All promotion content and materials are in right place also. CROM team is doing is best to make this ICO successful. Fingers crossed now.

You're right, they're doing really well. Feel well informed. What about you, are you planning to invest in public-ico? Will probably make a few investments
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:48:46 AM

You're right, they're doing really well. Feel well informed. What about you, are you planning to invest in public-ico? Will probably make a few investments

Yeah I'm very excited about this, 25% bonus is really good, I will probably look at investing 1 or 2 ETH for the moment and see where it goes from here, I can only see it booming.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:16:10 AM

I agree with you, the most favorable conditions always go to those who have a thick wallet. A large number of investors is good for the project. This forms a strong community.

The ones with the most money, get the best deals. Unfortunately this is always the case and nothing we can do

faulerwilli

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:18:39 AM

unfortunately I have not found a percentage in the whitepaper, which one would get for lending the tokens. This is a point that really interests me and I'm curious how the lending will be rewarded
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:10:08 AM

Since I am following CROM from the begining and also I feel like I am part of it already. Team looks very efficient and experienced. Good example of their active nature is visible in their latest partnerships reported with many companies. So would definitely think about investing in this project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

i like this point

3) The introduction of a lending platform will give non-industry holders of tokens a means to gain a financial advantage without using the platform for marketing campaigns. They can actively offer their tokens to market players with a shortage of tokens, earning a dividend from the fees saved. → increasing demand from “out of industry” investors → thereby increasing token price

I like to lend tokens and get a fee for that. Easy money:-)
Then maybe you need to open a credit organization Smiley I think you'll be happy to receive dividends for loans issuing))

Yeah I like this idea a lot! Especially after we have received some tokens from the bounty and bought some during the pre-ICO.

We will then be able to loan the tokens to new investors and get paid through dividends and interest.

Also whilst we are loaning the tokens out we will be in effect HODLing at the same time so we can get paid and the price will increase too.

Hopefully with the increased advertising and promotion we can get lots of new investors after release.

Its a win-win scenario where we are generating profits and supporting the project at the same time.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:31:28 AM

i like this point

3) The introduction of a lending platform will give non-industry holders of tokens a means to gain a financial advantage without using the platform for marketing campaigns. They can actively offer their tokens to market players with a shortage of tokens, earning a dividend from the fees saved. → increasing demand from “out of industry” investors → thereby increasing token price

I like to lend tokens and get a fee for that. Easy money:-)
Then maybe you need to open a credit organization Smiley I think you'll be happy to receive dividends for loans issuing))

Yeah I like this idea a lot! Especially after we have received some tokens from the bounty and bought some during the pre-ICO.

We will then be able to loan the tokens to new investors and get paid through dividends and interest.

Also whilst we are loaning the tokens out we will be in effect HODLing at the same time so we can get paid and the price will increase too.

Hopefully with the increased advertising and promotion we can get lots of new investors after release.

Its a win-win scenario where we are generating profits and supporting the project at the same time.

I really like the sound of this TBH, Not only you will make money for loaning but the HODLing price too, double bubble!

Can anyone confirm the actual % you can earn from loaning tokens?

Highly interested in this, this should interest big investors to loan/hodl.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

Ye. That's like a common thing with online investments. U remember making a post asking why the min price is that high (from small investors point of view). But then there are some people who can confidently throw such amount around it all depends on your risk taking appetite
luicon

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:14:31 PM

I'm interested in a translation and signature campaigns.
faulerwilli

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:14:43 PM

The ones with the most money, get the best deals. Unfortunately this is always the case and nothing we can do

Of course you can do something there: even become one of the rich people by yourself:-)
Although I do not know if that will work with Crom. But i'm sure a little extra money can be earned, with the lend and the value increases
luicon

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

I'm interested in a translation and signature campaigns.
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

Well, it seems good.
I will bookmark this one.
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:36:07 PM

Of course you can do something there: even become one of the rich people by yourself:-)
Although I do not know if that will work with Crom. But i'm sure a little extra money can be earned, with the lend and the value increases

Becoming rich overnight is highly impossible in this world. Thats the reality. Cryptoworld even horrible in that sense. However projects like CROM seems promising and their team looks genuine at this point. They are trying their level best in all aspects. So if somebody HODL CROM tokens, in few years they will be definitely rich.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

With this project, the problem of intrusive advertising can be solved without losing effectiveness for advertisers. The guys have many years of experience in this field and I want to see the alpha version of the platform in action!

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: