Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28142 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:21:19 PM

CROM Team:

Do we have any dates in mind when we will be looking at hitting the exchanges after the public ICO?

Will be interesting to know roughly what the plan is for the exchanges? I know this isn't priority at the moment
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

CROM Team:

Do we have any dates in mind when we will be looking at hitting the exchanges after the public ICO?

Will be interesting to know roughly what the plan is for the exchanges? I know this isn't priority at the moment

Me too interested in knowing the exchange listing roadmaps from CROM. I believe there should be more excahnges than just a singe or 2.

I strongly think that it is a priority and investors look into that detail first. They want to have big exchange listing with huge volume. I do that when i choose which one to invest even though I am a very small investor.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

CROM Team:

Me too interested in knowing the exchange listing roadmaps from CROM. I believe there should be more excahnges than just a singe or 2.

I strongly think that it is a priority and investors look into that detail first. They want to have big exchange listing with huge volume. I do that when i choose which one to invest even though I am a very small investor.

Me too, i'm quite picky especially considering im a very small time investor. I don't calculate in how much money i gained due to currency's but rather think in percentages. i mean a growth of 15% in a month is very satisfying for me even though that only means i gain like 150 euro.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

Only 8 days left before Pre-Ico. I hope they tell us then how much they have taken in the Pre-Ico. And will there be a minimum stake again at the Public-Ico?

I agree. Its the best to tell the people how much they have taken in the pre ICO. In public ICO many new people will join i think. It would be better to do it now, because you get a bonus of 25%.

For some people it is not possible to participate in the pre-sale ICO. You need to invest a minimum of 10 ETH, which has now roughly the value of 3.6k US dollars. I'm not comfortable trowing that kind of money around, it makes too much of an impact on my bankroll. i only invest what i am comfortable losing..

Yeah with ICO's I don't like to invest that much because they can be high risk, but I will definitely purchase some tokens when the minimum buy-in drops because I really like this project.

Hopefully during the main sale there will be no minimum. It's a shame there isn't a first come - first served early bonus as soon as the main sale starts.

For example the first 10,000 CROM tokens sold after main sale there is a 10% bonus. That sort of thing to reward early investors who are keen on the project but do not want to invest 10 ETH during pre-ICO.

BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:20:14 PM

Only 8 days left before Pre-Ico. I hope they tell us then how much they have taken in the Pre-Ico. And will there be a minimum stake again at the Public-Ico?

I agree. Its the best to tell the people how much they have taken in the pre ICO. In public ICO many new people will join i think. It would be better to do it now, because you get a bonus of 25%.

For some people it is not possible to participate in the pre-sale ICO. You need to invest a minimum of 10 ETH, which has now roughly the value of 3.6k US dollars. I'm not comfortable trowing that kind of money around, it makes too much of an impact on my bankroll. i only invest what i am comfortable losing..

Yeah with ICO's I don't like to invest that much because they can be high risk, but I will definitely purchase some tokens when the minimum buy-in drops because I really like this project.

Hopefully during the main sale there will be no minimum. It's a shame there isn't a first come - first served early bonus as soon as the main sale starts.

For example the first 10,000 CROM tokens sold after main sale there is a 10% bonus. That sort of thing to reward early investors who are keen on the project but do not want to invest 10 ETH during pre-ICO.

i used to see alot of those constructs, the downside of that is that those bonus coins mostly get dumped after listing. Thats not favorable for the coin. Also their ICO is only 14 days long, so you could say it is kinda first come first serve with a very limited amount of coins and time running ICO. As soon as it hits the exchanges it would go up, becaus without bonusses there would be not incentive to dump your coin immediatly.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:22:26 PM

Is the CROMhub team going to be present in any upcoming blockchain conferences? Do you have more info on this?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:27:04 PM

What is the CROMteam like? How big is it? Are they expanding as the product gets bigger and more popular as it gets listed on exchanges?

Will be interesting to know expected growth as time goes on.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:52:17 PM

What is the CROMteam like? How big is it? Are they expanding as the product gets bigger and more popular as it gets listed on exchanges?

Will be interesting to know expected growth as time goes on.

This info you are looking for is currently all on their website, whitepaper and roadmap. But offcourse they are going to expand when the product gets more populair and bigger.. thats like kicking in an open door lol
cryptossi

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

i used to see alot of those constructs, the downside of that is that those bonus coins mostly get dumped after listing. Thats not favorable for the coin. Also their ICO is only 14 days long, so you could say it is kinda first come first serve with a very limited amount of coins and time running ICO. As soon as it hits the exchanges it would go up, becaus without bonusses there would be not incentive to dump your coin immediatly.

Yeah I guess, but it depends on how much demand there is for the tokens.

I feel there needs to be some more promotion from the CROM team. I don't like that there still hasn't been any video promotions. For example a you tube channel with a video about the team and the project.

As the project is based on digital advertising and the team have a lot of experience in marketing I'm surprised there have not been any videos, I also haven't really seen any adverts anywhere about the project.

Maybe this is something the team will address before the main sale goes live!

BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:13:53 PM

I feel there needs to be some more promotion from the CROM team. I don't like that there still hasn't been any video promotions. For example a you tube channel with a video about the team and the project.

As the project is based on digital advertising and the team have a lot of experience in marketing I'm surprised there have not been any videos, I also haven't really seen any adverts anywhere about the project.

exactly, this is what concerns me too. I mean, even the most shitty coins have proper social media adverts. Maybe they don't want to do that on purpose, because alot of shitcoins do that and they don't want such an image. But those YouTube video's is a must, especially now we are closing in on the ICO which only has a duration of 14 days. Make the most of it CROM!
msCROM (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

unfortunately I have not found a percentage in the whitepaper, which one would get for lending the tokens. This is a point that really interests me and I'm curious how the lending will be rewarded

Don't quote me on this, as I can right now not verify with the rest of team if this is still the long term goal, but the original idea on lending was to create an environment where the owners and users of token can set offers and asks in a market.
msCROM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:18:04 PM

exactly, this is what concerns me too. I mean, even the most shitty coins have proper social media adverts. Maybe they don't want to do that on purpose, because alot of shitcoins do that and they don't want such an image. But those YouTube video's is a must, especially now we are closing in on the ICO which only has a duration of 14 days. Make the most of it CROM!

The video will come. As for the concerns of a minimum in the regular ICO: The minimum to buy will be 1 CROM token as we don't plan on making the token splittable, so basically no minimum.
cryptossi

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:27:36 PM

The video will come. As for the concerns of a minimum in the regular ICO: The minimum to buy will be 1 CROM token as we don't plan on making the token splittable, so basically no minimum.

Okay well that is good news, hopefully I can put a bit of ETH in and get some tokens, I take it from your response there will not be any additional discounts after pre-ICO (I know this has been answered before but I want to double check with a team member). Even a little 5 - 10% for the first initial investors on the main sale will get a few more people involved and generate a bit of extra hype around the token.

Also, very glad to hear about the videos, it might seem like a small thing but in this day & age if you're trying to advertise something you need to use visuals!

msCROM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:34:56 PM

Okay well that is good news, hopefully I can put a bit of ETH in and get some tokens, I take it from your response there will not be any additional discounts after pre-ICO (I know this has been answered before but I want to double check with a team member). Even a little 5 - 10% for the first initial investors on the main sale will get a few more people involved and generate a bit of extra hype around the token.

Also, very glad to hear about the videos, it might seem like a small thing but in this day & age if you're trying to advertise something you need to use visuals!

I can't make any promises about additional discounts right now but we are aware of how important those initial investors are.
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

I'm interested in a translation and signature campaigns.

Hey luicon you are in the wrong thread. If you are interested in the bounty campain have a look into the bounty thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350279.0
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:42:00 PM

Wow... This really strict  mehn... Anyway your minimum investment is 10 Eth, and your minimum token to buy is 1 CROM. Don't you think these are contradicting? Or is 1 CROM = 10 Eth???
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:52:20 PM

Cromhub will be represented at blockchain event: https://twitter.com/Coinfirm_io/status/933271670458142720

The Blockchain Event Warsaw Block is back! This month we have exclusives from @dether_io @CroMhub + more including a feature presentation on @AMLT_Token

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:27:30 PM

unfortunately I have not found a percentage in the whitepaper, which one would get for lending the tokens. This is a point that really interests me and I'm curious how the lending will be rewarded

Don't quote me on this, as I can right now not verify with the rest of team if this is still the long term goal, but the original idea on lending was to create an environment where the owners and users of token can set offers and asks in a market.

thanks for the answer, that sounds interesting. But there I see the disadvantage for small investors that they have to follow the offers of the big ones. And of course they are easier to charge lower fees. If the demand is very large, there will probably be something for the small investors
msCROM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 08:35:40 PM by msCROM

Wow... This really strict  mehn... Anyway your minimum investment is 10 Eth, and your minimum token to buy is 1 CROM. Don't you think these are contradicting? Or is 1 CROM = 10 Eth???

Minimum in the pre-sale is 10 ETH with 0.008 ETH per token. The question I answered was about limits in the regular ICO starting December 1st. Hope that clears things up.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:29:37 PM

Wow... This really strict  mehn... Anyway your minimum investment is 10 Eth, and your minimum token to buy is 1 CROM. Don't you think these are contradicting? Or is 1 CROM = 10 Eth???

Minimum in the pre-sale is 10 ETH. The question I answered was about limits in the regular ICO starting December 1st. Hope that clears things up.

OH. OK. It sure does clear things up. I must commend your swift response. Shows you guys are following up. Great job to you all
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: