Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28146 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

Good morning from Berlin! Before answering a few of your questions I want to quickly share yesterday's new with you guys because I was not able to post in the evening. We've got not only a nicely written article in HuffPost but we are also busy doing business development:

2017-11-24

Greetings from NewYork! Aragon Advertising joins the @CroMhub train: https://blog.cromhub.com/aragon-advertising-to-join-in-cromhub-effort-10ab5cf0b3c

HuffPost: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cromhub-the-tracking-and-settlement-clearing-house_us_5a183b27e4b068a3ca6df789

Awesome, just when i think it couldn't get any better you guys arranged another partnership! This is like the fifth parnership you arranged so far? And all that even before the general ICO starts! Really looking forward seeing that raiser counter go through the roof!

Yeah, great to see the project featured on websites like HuffPost. It will definitely attract more people who aren't constantly reading this forum here.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

This is good news: videos in preparation, update the homepage, possibly a counters installation and a broader support of other languages. Furthermore, I find the consideration of a bonus round very good. The value of an ETH has really risen very high and so you could compensate that, thumbs up
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:59:40 PM

Good morning from Berlin! Before answering a few of your questions I want to quickly share yesterday's new with you guys because I was not able to post in the evening. We've got not only a nicely written article in HuffPost but we are also busy doing business development:

2017-11-24

Greetings from NewYork! Aragon Advertising joins the @CroMhub train: https://blog.cromhub.com/aragon-advertising-to-join-in-cromhub-effort-10ab5cf0b3c

HuffPost: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cromhub-the-tracking-and-settlement-clearing-house_us_5a183b27e4b068a3ca6df789

Awesome, just when i think it couldn't get any better you guys arranged another partnership! This is like the fifth parnership you arranged so far? And all that even before the general ICO starts! Really looking forward seeing that raiser counter go through the roof!

Yeah, great to see the project featured on websites like HuffPost. It will definitely attract more people who aren't constantly reading this forum here.

That's right, i did not even took notice of that. To be honest, i am not familiar with the Huffpost. It kinda sounds like the newspaper from Huffelpuff(harry potter) lol. But given the reactions of everybody about this website, i would assume it is a pretty prominent site. So good job on that one CROM team!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:43:45 PM

Yeah its great that msCROM gets involved, I know theres a lot of other people in the team but it's nice to have at least one person dedicated to moderating and monitoring the BCT Threads.

Looking through people's posts on this thread and the bounty one, I think there has been some really good suggestions and I hope the team are taking the recommendations on board.

Mainly I would like to see:

- Videos promoting the project (YouTube channel favourably)
- Live Counter on the website for ICO to check donations/contributions
- Facebook/Twitter Adverts (I haven't seen ad's on any social media or popular crypto websites for CROM)
- Updates on potential exchange listings (needs to be done early)
- More information about lending (potentially a new page on website)

I do like what the team are doing and you can tell they're working hard on getting new partners and closing some long term deals.

First of all let me say thanks to all the concerns and suggestions, I am answering to this post because it's a nice summary.

I will investigate when the video is exactly coming. Everyone was so busy lately and/or traveling so I don't have a date to share right now. But it's soon.

Live Counter suggestion hasd been forwarded. We are working on an update of the website anyway and will maybe be able bundle this with broader language support, which is our current priority.

Facebook/Twitter ads: We are doing them.

Exchange listings & listings: Updates are coming.

Very nice to get update directly from CROM. First thing about video is good to know. That is very important. Secondly exchange listing is also under consideration and decision awaited is good to know.

Apart from that extra bonus option for sharp increase in ETH price is nice idea. Not sure how it will reach investors though. For that we have to wait and see..
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:13 PM

This is good news: videos in preparation, update the homepage, possibly a counters installation and a broader support of other languages. Furthermore, I find the consideration of a bonus round very good. The value of an ETH has really risen very high and so you could compensate that, thumbs up

Videos will surely help Crom to grow even more. Languages support is really important, if you have other languages investors from other countries can invest in it and it will give them a clear understanding about the site.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:37:40 PM

2017-11-24

Wow can’t believe the project got posted on Huffpost that’s great news for the company’s exposure and global reach.

rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:16:28 PM

2017-11-24

Wow can’t believe the project got posted on Huffpost that’s great news for the company’s exposure and global reach.

I checked the site HuffPost and i must say that Crom did a great job. This article of Crom will surely attract users to it who are reading on that news site.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

Hi guys.
On the discussion of token value, we thought long and hard. Sudden changes in value of the underlying ETH is not uncommon in ICOs, it's rather the norm.
We anticipated a "return from BTC to ETH after the hard fork on Nov 17" and figured it would strengthen ETH. The BTC hard fork didn't come but the returning investor interest in ETH certainly did.
As the pre-sale is underway, we can't change the token price anymore.
A consideration we have right now: We could throw a bonus round (everybody get another xx% tokens on top of his purchase) later on if prices keep rising so sharply.
Not decided yet, but certainly an option.

So important to hear that and for me, more than necessary when ICO starts. You should really discuss that option. Maybe you could publish something like:
If eth price stays at this high rate or even grows more to that moment when the tokens getting distributed, than every investor/bounty participant will get 5% extra tokens.

That's very true it makes it easier to sell the token to the public, I think a 5-15% for initial investors after release would be great!

rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

Crom has just one page with all the information on their site this is not bad for me, but some of my friends don't like a ICO with just one page they want rather a site which they can click on pages for the subject they want.

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

Crom has just one page with all the information on their site this is not bad for me, but some of my friends don't like a ICO with just one page they want rather a site which they can click on pages for the subject they want.

How do you mean that, they want to click on different pages? Isnt it always better to have all informations on one page so you dont have to swich if you want to read in?
rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:45:11 PM

How do you mean that, they want to click on different pages? Isnt it always better to have all informations on one page so you dont have to swich if you want to read in?

I mean they want it to look like a good website where you can click to pages. As i already said i think that this is not bad and i sometimes even like it. Crom here did a good job making it a good site to read.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:13:20 PM

I mean they want it to look like a good website where you can click to pages. As i already said i think that this is not bad and i sometimes even like it. Crom here did a good job making it a good site to read.

To be fair to the CROM team, it has hyperlinks which just takes you to the part you click on.

If anything it makes it quicker as you load all the info on one page and that's it Smiley
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

The team crom could make the translation of the website into different languages. It is very difficult to understand technical terms if you do not speak English. In general, localization positively affects the growth of the community.
BccCash

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

Nice project, i will get involved to this Cool
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:39:26 PM

Hi guys.
On the discussion of token value, we thought long and hard. Sudden changes in value of the underlying ETH is not uncommon in ICOs, it's rather the norm.
We anticipated a "return from BTC to ETH after the hard fork on Nov 17" and figured it would strengthen ETH. The BTC hard fork didn't come but the returning investor interest in ETH certainly did.
As the pre-sale is underway, we can't change the token price anymore.
A consideration we have right now: We could throw a bonus round (everybody get another xx% tokens on top of his purchase) later on if prices keep rising so sharply.
Not decided yet, but certainly an option.

So important to hear that and for me, more than necessary when ICO starts. You should really discuss that option. Maybe you could publish something like:
If eth price stays at this high rate or even grows more to that moment when the tokens getting distributed, than every investor/bounty participant will get 5% extra tokens.

really glad they decided to put this into consideration. another great one Team Crom. And yes, just like you have said an extra % bonus will definitely be need to motivate investors into investing with the current rapid incase in price of ethereum. We hope at the ICO sales time, the price becomes favoring to Crom though.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:48:58 PM

The team crom could make the translation of the website into different languages. It is very difficult to understand technical terms if you do not speak English. In general, localization positively affects the growth of the community.

Well exactly. i think even if they want to do some translations, alot of information will be translated wrong or even lost.. especially due to the amount of technical terms.. so with translations you risk giving false information. Just thinking out loud tho
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:28:15 PM

Videos will surely help Crom to grow even more. Languages support is really important, if you have other languages investors from other countries can invest in it and it will give them a clear understanding about the site.

Translated information is really important. Already at the beginning I noticed that a translation would be useful. My English is not bad, but many technical terms are still foreign to me. I am looking forward to a translation in German :-)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

Why should they be interested in Fiat? Guess as soon as cash is involved, grab various regulations and rules of the central banks which one does not have in the realm of crypto currencies

I see now why ICOs dont want fiat in the first place, it never crossed my mind before. I have a feeling these ICOs can not avoid paying tax in the end.

Think it is not primarily about avoiding taxes. If you collect money in a big way like a stock corporation, then there are many rules and laws to follow. Even though crom is registered in hong kong, it is possible that the german tax office has something to complain about. But their lawyers certainly know what they are doing:-)

Yes I noticed that many ICOs have lawyers in their team now. Im sure its not only about avoiding tax, but it just never crossed my mind before, hence my reaction

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:17:59 AM

Well exactly. i think even if they want to do some translations, alot of information will be translated wrong or even lost.. especially due to the amount of technical terms.. so with translations you risk giving false information. Just thinking out loud tho

yes that is a possibility. But in think if a translated script is proofread by a second party totally different from who translated it, the fear of lost of information can be put to check.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

yes that is a possibility. But in think if a translated script is proofread by a second party totally different from who translated it, the fear of lost of information can be put to check.

In crypto they usually pay bounty to translators, but I hope they dont use bountyhunters to translate whitepapers. I would only trust official translators

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: