Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28146 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

It is nice project but I can't find your web site. where are this dev?
 It is inportent for us to khow about this project and take right choice.

Here is their site https://www.cromhub.com/. Next time always check the first page of a ICO to prevent this. Smiley

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:27:10 PM

I have only read this ico and i already think it can reach the top there is so much to tell about crom and to know about the whole project it is an amazing project bought us by an amazing dev i think that crom can be very big in the future.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

Accepting fiat currencies just opens up ICO's to too much scrutinisation buddy, you really won't see it happening. The SEC and other watchdog groups have their eyes on ICO's like a hawk at the moment in most countries they haven't been hamstrung by red tape but as soon as the watchdogs start being annoying about it we end up with situations where only verified investors can spend and the minimum investment goes from 50-500 to 50k-100k to get started which just kills what ICO's are for the little guy investors like me.

Yeah there’s a lot of red tape around this subject and I think the legal fees would be too high for some crypto projects. That’s why you see barely any token sales accepting fiat, because like you said it increases the minimum buy-in which means everyday crypto investors can’t get involved!

nesh1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:48:42 PM

https://blog.cromhub.com/

Great website which includes all CROMHUB updates to date, very useful for anyone looking to invest, you can keep up-to-date with the latest from the CROM team

Thank you for bringing me to the blog again. Have a look back and I noticed that in some articles further links are offered on specific topics. For example, I found a link to "token economics" which helped me a lot in this area. Great thing!

Nice blog. I am happy CROM is trying to have such blog for the interests of the crypto community. Especially beginners will learn lots of insights before they talk about it. Nice initiative I would say. Thumbs up to CROM team.
Same goes for me i have read the blog from CROM and i need to say that this is a ico runned by professionals they are putting some interesting things in their blog that you surely want to read!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

https://blog.cromhub.com/

Great website which includes all CROMHUB updates to date, very useful for anyone looking to invest, you can keep up-to-date with the latest from the CROM team

Thank you for bringing me to the blog again. Have a look back and I noticed that in some articles further links are offered on specific topics. For example, I found a link to "token economics" which helped me a lot in this area. Great thing!

Nice blog. I am happy CROM is trying to have such blog for the interests of the crypto community. Especially beginners will learn lots of insights before they talk about it. Nice initiative I would say. Thumbs up to CROM team.
Same goes for me i have read the blog from CROM and i need to say that this is a ico runned by professionals they are putting some interesting things in their blog that you surely want to read!

They are very professional and you can tell they have a lot of contacts because they have made a lot of partnerships in the last couple of weeks which is great for long term business!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:51:19 PM

I have to say that the main reason crom seems interesting as an investment as their doing the #1 most important thing in my opinion for new ICO's, building contacts and networks of companies to possibly USE the token/coin. Too many coins launch and ya a bunch of people bought it as an investment but they don't have any companies that want to actively use it on a day to day basis. Having an actual demand for the coin is whats important beyond the initial ICO period... Thats something crom appears to be working at pretty hard.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:13:36 PM

Accepting fiat currencies just opens up ICO's to too much scrutinisation buddy, you really won't see it happening. The SEC and other watchdog groups have their eyes on ICO's like a hawk at the moment in most countries they haven't been hamstrung by red tape but as soon as the watchdogs start being annoying about it we end up with situations where only verified investors can spend and the minimum investment goes from 50-500 to 50k-100k to get started which just kills what ICO's are for the little guy investors like me.

Why would it change if you accept fiat payments? I Don't see the causality between acceptant fiat ayments and a increase in minimum investment? I do see a causality between interference of a gobernment in ico's and maybe an increase in minimum investment but that has in first instance not any effect.. once the crypto is getting very big then Yes they have to step in before then it is still a wild west..

Plain said; I Don't see any prove which would explain your argument
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

Why would it change if you accept fiat payments? I Don't see the causality between acceptant fiat ayments and a increase in minimum investment? I do see a causality between interference of a gobernment in ico's and maybe an increase in minimum investment but that has in first instance not any effect.. once the crypto is getting very big then Yes they have to step in before then it is still a wild west..

Plain said; I Don't see any prove which would explain your argument

I don't see that problem either. There are already ICOs that accept fiat and don't have such a high minimum investment. For example NapoleonX, the project I wear the signature. The important thing is that they have a KYC process for every investor.

But you are right at one point, it's something different when you are from the US. Because of the SEC, a lot of projects don't allow US investors to participate at all or if you can contribute, you have to be an accredited investor. That means you need to have a $200,000 annual income and a net worth exceeding $1 million.
nesh1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:00:37 PM

Did you know CROM is located in Hong Kong? and they are also updating like almost 24/7 that is one trust able ICO i would recommend to everyone here on bitcointalk join CROM right now the token sale is almost ending you have 4 days left.
msCROM (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

I knew you guys were waiting for this... and here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlifs1ZwdvI

Enjoy!
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:14:46 AM

Enjoy!

hurray, the video is here. Many will be happy here, including me. I like it very much and I'm sure it will be very helpful on the way. Well done! Keep it up
msCROM (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:46:58 AM

Did you know CROM is located in Hong Kong? and they are also updating like almost 24/7 that is one trust able ICO i would recommend to everyone here on bitcointalk join CROM right now the token sale is almost ending you have 4 days left.

Thank you for the trust you put into CROM, very much appreciated! In fact the company is registered in Hong Kong and our main offices are in Berlin and Amsterdam.

The pre-sale is indeed ending in 4 days and now is the perfect time to pick up 25% extra token on your contribution!

-> https://www.cromhub.com/join/ <-

The main ICO is starting on December 1st and running two weeks or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.
faulerwilli

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:51:17 AM

Thank you for the trust you put into CROM, very much appreciated! In fact the company is registered in Hong Kong and our main offices are in Berlin and Amsterdam.

The pre-sale is indeed ending in 4 days and now is the perfect time to pick up 25% extra token on your contribution!

-> https://www.cromhub.com/join/ <-

The main ICO is starting on December 1st and running two weeks or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.

hello msCrom, even awake :-) I really would like to have invested in the pre-ico, but at 10 eth I would probably have a problem with my wife :-) but the public-ico I'll probably strike
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:19:50 AM

Enjoy!

very clear and informative video, I was happy to see an explanation about why the CROM tokens are needed. That part could have been longer

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:00:08 AM

If the kind of introduction of fiat currencies leads to better regularisation, then I would prefer that. ICOs need some regulations. If not today it is coming very soon atleast.

Another surprising message is small investors going for ICOs and says regularisation is pain in the neck. I would think other way away around for security and avoid scam.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:27:27 AM

Enjoy!

wow, what a wonderful news to start off my day in here. Really good one Crom team. It shows you guys gat listening ears. #thumbsUP
mkcrom

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:28:06 AM

Enjoy!

very clear and informative video, I was happy to see an explanation about why the CROM tokens are needed. That part could have been longer

Thank you for your feedback! Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information about the CROM tokens and how they work. There were a couple of tokens related questions answered in our Telegram group (https://t.me/CROMhub). Feel free to join us there as well.
mkcrom

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

I see that Crom is available on various crypto news sites. This is very good news for them, because they will have their ICO seen by many new people. I also checked the ratings they have really high ratings like on bitcoinexchangeguide.

Good to see CROM is getting advertised well, it should be even better once the public ico stops and we start hitting the exchanges

That's a good one. But am yet to see a post about CROM on YouTube. That's another area they need to look at.

And we did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlifs1ZwdvI Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:27:44 AM

I see that Crom is available on various crypto news sites. This is very good news for them, because they will have their ICO seen by many new people. I also checked the ratings they have really high ratings like on bitcoinexchangeguide.

Good to see CROM is getting advertised well, it should be even better once the public ico stops and we start hitting the exchanges

That's a good one. But am yet to see a post about CROM on YouTube. That's another area they need to look at.

saw your post about it this morning. Watched the video and it is a good one. Short and professional. . . the length especially will encourage viewers to wana watch it since it is less than a minute
faulerwilli

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

saw your post about it this morning. Watched the video and it is a good one. Short and professional. . . the length especially will encourage viewers to wana watch it since it is less than a minute

This is an important point. many do not have the time or the "stamina" to watch a longer video. the attention spans are getting shorter and shorter. Seen in this way, the Crom video has a very good length
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: