Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28147 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:27:19 PM

Good to see CROM is getting advertised well, it should be even better once the public ico stops and we start hitting the exchanges for trading. Public are really looking interested.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

everyone is optimistic that the coin goes to the moon :-) so far I would not go, I would be glad if we would see us on a (high) mountain summit. And that is possible in any case.
And I'm more curious every day, how much was taken in the pre-ico

After release we will see a short dump, than we have to be strong. And after it, the token will come back more strongly. Same game everytime a coin or token reaches the exchanges,...

Yes I know. There is always a dump after the ico. That's why I prefer not to look at the first few days :-) I'm also one of the holders, I'm mostly patient and I'm not afraid of the dump. Crom will certainly make us happy

It can be hard to not to fall into a panic when you see the price crashing but you’re 100% right you need to HODL your tokens and fingers crossed the project will be a success!

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:44:46 PM

everyone is optimistic that the coin goes to the moon :-) so far I would not go, I would be glad if we would see us on a (high) mountain summit. And that is possible in any case.

After release we will see a short dump, than we have to be strong. And after it, the token will come back more strongly. Same game everytime a coin or token reaches the exchanges,...

Its inevitable that people will dump their tokens especially the ones who have received bounties and bonuses. I fully support the project and I’m looking to HODL!

exactly, thats why im not all too worried about a big dump after listing. The bonusses they gave are very limited, so the amount of free coins are not that high. Given that most dumps consists of the free bounty coins, i would think the drop after listing will be quite small.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:47:39 PM

Now that ethereum has risen and its price is going up very high since the last weeks eventually CROM will rise to because it is based on the ethereum blockchain technology i even think that CROM will be one of the best definitely a promising ICO.
cryptossi

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:49:19 PM

Its inevitable that people will dump their tokens especially the ones who have received bounties and bonuses. I fully support the project and I’m looking to HODL!

exactly, thats why im not all too worried about a big dump after listing. The bonusses they gave are very limited, so the amount of free coins are not that high. Given that most dumps consists of the free bounty coins, i would think the drop after listing will be quite small.

I think before the end of the year is going to be a big time for cryptos, every crypto is down massively at the moment but hopefully we will see people pump the altcoin markets after bitcoin hit all time highs!

BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:02:19 PM

I think before the end of the year is going to be a big time for cryptos, every crypto is down massively at the moment but hopefully we will see people pump the altcoin markets after bitcoin hit all time highs!

yea, this massive dump in the crypto market hit me hard, like 60 billion dollars was pulled out at once out of the whole cryptomarket ;( Well more reason for investors to put their ethereum in CROM before the price further decreases!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:03:54 PM

lol i find it funny people are so upset that coins dropped some guy on a chat just said "omg the end of crypto is here" LMFAO, bitcoins still up last time i checked it was still up for the day even (+0.25% for the day) it was a correction.

Eth will continue to rise, but people need to calm down when it comes to corrections, you can tell the people in this market that are new, crypto is great cause its a profitable area that can go +100% in a day, but that also means it can -100% in a day, the way the coins work and due to supply and demand, it will always fluctuate but in most cases like in bitcoin the fact supply is limited will always drive prices to an equilibrium and then higher as demand grows based on publicity and network growth.

Tokens like crom are the same they depend on getting the word out and creating usage and demand for the tokens.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:24:30 PM

lol i find it funny people are so upset that coins dropped some guy on a chat just said "omg the end of crypto is here" LMFAO, bitcoins still up last time i checked it was still up for the day even (+0.25% for the day) it was a correction.

Eth will continue to rise, but people need to calm down when it comes to corrections, you can tell the people in this market that are new, crypto is great cause its a profitable area that can go +100% in a day, but that also means it can -100% in a day, the way the coins work and due to supply and demand, it will always fluctuate but in most cases like in bitcoin the fact supply is limited will always drive prices to an equilibrium and then higher as demand grows based on publicity and network growth.

Tokens like crom are the same they depend on getting the word out and creating usage and demand for the tokens.

Altough i agree with you on most points, i do see where that dude was coming from in your chat. A correction is common and should not be feared, however this time there was a massive sudden pull-out out of the entire cryptocurrency market of 60-70 billion. consequently all coins dropped an average of 15-20%. And like not, just some or just the top coins, no like every coin at the samen time. pretty scary shit to see
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:27:59 PM

Now that ethereum has risen and its price is going up very high since the last weeks eventually CROM will rise to because it is based on the ethereum blockchain technology i even think that CROM will be one of the best definitely a promising ICO.

Look today again. ETH is falling really hard down. In the morning i saw that Ethereum was over $500, but now it is back at $400 dollars again. Many coins are now also falling down, and I think that everbody is selling their coins.

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:49:03 PM

Here again, it is decisive with which expectations everyone goes into this project. Sounds almost like you would immediately dump if the course promises a relatively high price. I believe Crom will only after some time fully unleash his potential and show on the market.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:06:17 PM

Here again, it is decisive with which expectations everyone goes into this project. Sounds almost like you would immediately dump if the course promises a relatively high price. I believe Crom will only after some time fully unleash his potential and show on the market.

It's the same at a lot of projects. There are just some investors who are in for a short time profit and will flip the tokens right after the ICO when they get some profit. And others who want to hold for a long term because they believe in the project.
cryptossi

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:45:40 PM

yea, this massive dump in the crypto market hit me hard, like 60 billion dollars was pulled out at once out of the whole cryptomarket ;( Well more reason for investors to put their ethereum in CROM before the price further decreases!

Yeah it’s very worrying all my crypto investments are severely down at the moment, need a big pump soon. Feeling a bit worried about Crom being released in this market!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:22:51 AM

Yeah it’s very worrying all my crypto investments are severely down at the moment, need a big pump soon. Feeling a bit worried about Crom being released in this market!

crypto's always hectic and will probably will continue to be till bitcoin stops being 50+% of the marketshare, i'm excited to see any gain etherium/iota/dash/etc have to split the market share as it is bitcoin holds too much weight in the overall market trends...

As for crom releasing, turbulence is part of life in the market it will survive it, its just something these companies have to learn to deal with and set money aside to survive.

10000$ was a virtual limit a very big one that people used to trigger a massive pump and dump, i mean seriously no one saw this coming after btc hit the magical 10000 and suddenly out of no where jumped another 1500$ in one day? of course it was going to correct it was the most obvious pump and dump ever on a huge scale.

We're back to where most people naturally thought bitcoin would be at this point... As for the other coins that also dropped thats because btc market share is so high any change in it tends to flow across the others as btc is the standard for currency transactions, most people trade in and out via btc most prices are marked against bitcoin due to its market share... just like most currencies are marked against USD so if USD takes a hit the whole world tends to feel the impact.

When bitcoin does well its a good sign for the market when it takes a hit so do the others atleast in the short term... Thats why its so important to try to spread the popularity to new coins/tokens and platforms to diversify the marketshare percentages to get bitcoin from 55% down to maybe 20-25% over time
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:15:02 AM

Yes I know. There is always a dump after the ico. That's why I prefer not to look at the first few days :-) I'm also one of the holders, I'm mostly patient and I'm not afraid of the dump. Crom will certainly make us happy

It can be hard to not to fall into a panic when you see the price crashing but you’re 100% right you need to HODL your tokens and fingers crossed the project will be a success!

Panic sell is the worst. I would never sell when the price is low. Buy low sell high is the general advice

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:56:59 AM

Great relief is coming from the fall in ethereum price. Not sure whether will shoot up again today. If it falls further or stays here then there is a good chance that ICO will be successful.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

Great relief is coming from the fall in ethereum price. Not sure whether will shoot up again today. If it falls further or stays here then there is a good chance that ICO will be successful.

Can you explain why a fall in ethereum price is a great relief? And what is the correlation with the ICO success? Thanks in advance

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:37:18 AM

Can you explain why a fall in ethereum price is a great relief? And what is the correlation with the ICO success? Thanks in advance

CROM ICO price is fixed on ETH. If the price of ETH is going down, people buy ETH and invest it directly. Its just a psychological attitude of investors. Converting into FIAT (show lower price than Yesterday) may give better feeling for them.

btw, I also heard the same from some other ICOs where they fixed pricing in ETH. Sharp increase in ETH price leads to the slowdown in their ICO.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:45:46 AM

No, it is not. I have often written that I find the project exciting and will hold crom tokens. as well as other coins that are losing value. good time to buy :-)
but of course, when the time is right i will think about a sale just like everyone else
girib1684

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:08:24 AM

Hopefully we can keep pushing as we approach the public ICO starting on the 1st. Will be good to see more investors get on board.  Smiley
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:09:30 AM

CROM is the first real-world application of blockchain technology for the performance advertising industry. They saying they build a service that takes event tracking into the blockchain, connects tracked events to payouts and forwards payouts along the value chain.

Seems to be very interesting
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: