Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28138 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

Advertisement companies have already revealed interest to CROM. I am really hoping that the Price will always rising!
Really, I missed this big news! Can you share some links to the advertisement companies who have showed interest in CROM?

I think Anilg is talking about the announced partnerships by CROM last week. They announced partnerships with big firms last week day after day.

This will surely have impact on CROM token sales.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:02:22 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 11:30:03 AM by girib1684

Advertisement companies have already revealed interest to CROM. I am really hoping that the Price will always rising!
Really, I missed this big news! Can you share some links to the advertisement companies who have showed interest in CROM?

I think Anilg is talking about the announced partnerships by CROM last week. They announced partnerships with big firms last week day after day.

This will surely have impact on CROM token sales.

Yes I also agree with Anilg and ganeshramk. Announced partnerships with big firms last week will surely have impact on CROM token sales ;-)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:20:10 AM

Last 1 hour 40min for the pre-ico. If you can, you should now quickly secure the 25% bonus. ETH has also fallen a bit, so that you also benefit from it. Hurry!
girib1684

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

Almost 1 hr are remains to get more 25% bonus. ETH & BTC both are fall down. Get more benefits with less investment. Don't miss it!!!  Grin
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:56:37 AM

https://icobench.com/ico/cromhub

CROM has a 3.7 from ICO Bench, that is not bad at all. They have a low rating for product and team, average for vision and a good rating for ICO profile. That could mean that tokens are going to be worth a lot after ICO, right?

This is a good find, this ICO rating can only go up whilst it's still in the early stages, I think once the CROM ICO starts on the December 1st we should see a lot more interest in this project.

Let's hope they can keep their marketing up following up to the Dec 1st

ICO rating 3.7 is very good rating. Very few ICOs get above 4. CROM is very near to 4. I think, this rating will go up as soon as they have their promotion video. Lots of people has requested this to the team in the other thread and I hope CROM team will be working on that. Once that is up and promoted, we will see many investors come by and also lots of rating agencies will revise their rating.

I can see CROM ICO rating is up now to 3.9. You can check at below site.

Do we have any other place where I can check the rating?

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

Last 1 hour 40min for the pre-ico. If you can, you should now quickly secure the 25% bonus. ETH has also fallen a bit, so that you also benefit from it. Hurry!

Or you guys sure about this? Just went to the website and it says

-1 DAYS 17 HOURS 53 MINUTES 13 SECONDS

Could there be a delay in the start of the token sales?

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

CROM has a 3.7 from ICO Bench, that is not bad at all. They have a low rating for product and team, average for vision and a good rating for ICO profile. That could mean that tokens are going to be worth a lot after ICO, right?

This is a good find, this ICO rating can only go up whilst it's still in the early stages, I think once the CROM ICO starts on the December 1st we should see a lot more interest in this project.

ICO rating 3.7 is very good rating. Very few ICOs get above 4. CROM is very near to 4. I think, this rating will go up as soon as they have their promotion video. Lots of people has requested this to the team in the other thread and I hope CROM team will be working on that. Once that is up and promoted, we will see many investors come by and also lots of rating agencies will revise their rating.

There are lots of pages to check ICO rating. First rating of CROM is posted in this thread somewhere. I will try to get that link. Indeed it is interesting to see the rating increased and almost 4 now. I think this is due to the partnerships announced and video released, etc.. Great going for CROM especially when the ICO is open now. I am yet to look into CROM website whether they have any live counter about the ICO progress. Exciting.
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

There are lots of pages to check ICO rating. First rating of CROM is posted in this thread somewhere. I will try to get that link. Indeed it is interesting to see the rating increased and almost 4 now. I think this is due to the partnerships announced and video released, etc.. Great going for CROM especially when the ICO is open now. I am yet to look into CROM website whether they have any live counter about the ICO progress. Exciting.

To be honest, most of these pages arent independent... Sponsored icos on top, gold/silver icos, 5 star ratings for projects with no real usecases. I for myself just use these pages to have an overview. Than I decide by myself wich project is worth it.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

I know one good thing that helps to build a community very quickly. Does anyone have an idea, what could this be? Wink Grin
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

I know one good thing that helps to build a community very quickly. Does anyone have an idea, what could this be? Wink Grin

You are talking about an airdrop I think. Whenever there is an airdrop, usually social media booms. I dont think Cromhub needs this tho, but it would be a good publicity

charlesde12

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:07:39 PM

It will be good project, I think, I like this conception. I have fluently read WP. ICO have started today, Im I right?
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

We are really waiting for this amazing project, its great opportunity to make good income. :-)

Sometimes ICO can be very good. I would take the risk, but after many research of the coin. The project of Crom is good and the site looks professional this will help Crom to have a good price.

Just wondering what you and others use to research coins like CROM, beyond the whitepapers/website? Have to say i put probably more value on a clean website and responsive admins, over the whitepaper info :S But thats me

Well, in a white paper they do have the possibility to demonstrate their technical and critical thinking abilities upfront I would say. It gives you a feeling whether the stuff can be realistic (if you are able to understand it). A clean website isn't just too high a barrier for scammers to overcome. Ok, you could say the same for the white paper. But if someone seriously writes a white paper which absolutely convinces you after reading and analyzing it thoroughly, then chances aren't that high those people have just written it for the lolz (again, assuming you have some background about the stuff you are reading). Responsive team is always a huge plus in my opinion, but there were ICOs where scammers turned out to be extraordinarily responsive for some time. You never know Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Anilg

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

Or you guys sure about this? Just went to the website and it says

-1 DAYS 17 HOURS 53 MINUTES 13 SECONDS

Could there be a delay in the start of the token sales?

I have also checked and I can also see that it's more than one day. If someone have idea/further information then please update here.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

You are talking about an airdrop I think. Whenever there is an airdrop, usually social media booms. I dont think Cromhub needs this tho, but it would be a good publicity
Exactly. I personally saw how the telegram group grew from 200 people to 3,000 in just 1 day)) Perhaps this is a good option to build a community. True, it will cost a certain number of coins.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:01:48 PM

Exactly. I personally saw how the telegram group grew from 200 people to 3,000 in just 1 day)) Perhaps this is a good option to build a community. True, it will cost a certain number of coins.

Every one likes free money. So making them join your social media as a priority to get the coin, trust me, they will Join. Even if it means retweeting your tweet just to get more publicity.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:11:07 PM

Every one likes free money. So making them join your social media as a priority to get the coin, trust me, they will Join. Even if it means retweeting your tweet just to get more publicity.

I agree with all the points mentioned about community building, social media campaign, etc.. But how much percentage of the whole community will invest in it? I never heard about airdrop from CROM. Even the bounties and bonus offering from CROM is not generous. May be CROM team is super confident about their project and ICO.

I would love to hear the status of ICO from CROM team.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:18:48 PM

I agree with all the points mentioned about community building, social media campaign, etc.. But how much percentage of the whole community will invest in it? I never heard about airdrop from CROM. Even the bounties and bonus offering from CROM is not generous. May be CROM team is super confident about their project and ICO.

I would love to hear the status of ICO from CROM team.

Exactly. They just have to be confident with their plans for their project. And it is not surprising that they are not offering airdrop because they don't seem to include the small scale investors in their plans judging from their minimum ICO investment price. They appear to have a particular set of audience they are targeting and airdrop won't bring such audience to them. Thus they have no need running airdrops.
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

We are really waiting for this amazing project, its great opportunity to make good income. :-)

Sometimes ICO can be very good. I would take the risk, but after many research of the coin. The project of Crom is good and the site looks professional this will help Crom to have a good price.

Just wondering what you and others use to research coins like CROM, beyond the whitepapers/website? Have to say i put probably more value on a clean website and responsive admins, over the whitepaper info :S But thats me

Well, in a white paper they do have the possibility to demonstrate their technical and critical thinking abilities upfront I would say. It gives you a feeling whether the stuff can be realistic (if you are able to understand it). A clean website isn't just too high a barrier for scammers to overcome. Ok, you could say the same for the white paper. But if someone seriously writes a white paper which absolutely convinces you after reading and analyzing it thoroughly, then chances aren't that high those people have just written it for the lolz (again, assuming you have some background about the stuff you are reading). Responsive team is always a huge plus in my opinion, but there were ICOs where scammers turned out to be extraordinarily responsive for some time. You never know Cheesy

Yes indeed, no matter what you would find projects could always turn out to be a scam. That's why you don't need to see whitepaper - roadmap - clean website - marketing - team all apart. I look at it as a combo, in which the whitepaper gives important information. roadmap gives the info how fast they are planning on accomplishing these task. Marketing is a pretty important thing for me.. no project will fully reach any potential if you don't market it right. And then the team, it has to be diverse and not just solely developers. Also i want links to their social media, location etc. in that case you can see if they are real persons, so profiles on social media can't be brand new --> indicator for a scam.
Anilg

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:49:42 PM

Crom team not only here to present the project, but they are available to discuss the project with anyone.

We can ask anything in this thread or join the discussion in Telegram group at

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/ANhBikDwg9pQ6EEepGDJ2Q

Great support from crom team
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:01:01 PM

Crom team not only here to present the project, but they are available to discuss the project with anyone.

We can ask anything in this thread or join the discussion in Telegram group at

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/ANhBikDwg9pQ6EEepGDJ2Q

Great support from crom team

Yes, like I said a few pages before, devs are really active there and answering all your questions. And I had many questions Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: