Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28136 times)
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:51:37 PM

CROMHhub - ICO has started, secure 25% bonus now!

First 1m token come with a 25% bonus. Move fast to secure the bonus!
Minimum contribution is now just 0.01 ETH.

https://cromhub.com/

Thats a nice reaction to the high ETH price (: .. 25% Not only for big presale investors. Now also for us. Hope this Message reaches everyone who is considering wether he or she should Invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:20:12 PM

i read on crom Twitteraccount, that the first 1m gets a 25% bonus. But I can see on the homepage at the ICO none of it. Has anyone ever invested and got the 25% bonus?

Oh I did not check in the website now. Earlier it was mentioned there I think. CROM team should sit this out at the earliest to avoid confusions.

maybe they have already sold 1 million tokens and the bonus action is already over. That would be annoying if I had missed that.
and like others, I still miss a counter or a progress bar. So you could also see how successful the bonus campaign was (if they are really sold to tokens already)

i think it is not mentioned on purpose because the pre-sale went not as good as expected.. to display disappointing numbers it might scare of new potential investors. We offcourse know that the pre-sale probably was a bit of a setback due to the ethereum spike. However, new investors don't know the reason and just assume it is not a good project
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:27:59 PM

i read on crom Twitteraccount, that the first 1m gets a 25% bonus. But I can see on the homepage at the ICO none of it. Has anyone ever invested and got the 25% bonus?

Oh I did not check in the website now. Earlier it was mentioned there I think. CROM team should sit this out at the earliest to avoid confusions.

maybe they have already sold 1 million tokens and the bonus action is already over. That would be annoying if I had missed that.
and like others, I still miss a counter or a progress bar. So you could also see how successful the bonus campaign was (if they are really sold to tokens already)

i think it is not mentioned on purpose because the pre-sale went not as good as expected.. to display disappointing numbers it might scare of new potential investors. We offcourse know that the pre-sale probably was a bit of a setback due to the ethereum spike. However, new investors don't know the reason and just assume it is not a good project

As far as I know pre-sale details are not communicated properly. everything here is just an assumption. I would prefer CROM team to come and clarify things for the sake of investors interest. That too as quick as possible to stop this negative discussions..
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:09:11 PM

First 2m tokens sold will carry a 25% bonus, so if you buy, let’s say 1,000 tokens for 10 ETH, the Smart Contract will actually send you 1,250 tokens

Are you sure about the first 2m tokens will get 25% bonus, if I am not wrong that bonus was only for the first 1m tokens sold.

I'm telling truth whatever I saw on cromhub website in (crome token & the ICO). Just go to website check option click here you will get contribution guide.pdf. If that's not correct then that PDF have to modify.

I have now looked at the PDF in more detail. The 2m tokens you mean refer to the pre-ico for which there was also a 25% bonus. Of 25% bonus for the Public-Ico unfortunately I see nowhere.
This is contradictory information on Twitter and the homepage. That is confusing

Yes. Its confusing but i mentioned whatever i saw in pdf. We need to clarify with admin or need to check on website once again.
Anilg

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:16:17 PM

First 2m tokens sold will carry a 25% bonus, so if you buy, let’s say 1,000 tokens for 10 ETH, the Smart Contract will actually send you 1,250 tokens

Are you sure about the first 2m tokens will get 25% bonus, if I am not wrong that bonus was only for the first 1m tokens sold.

I'm telling truth whatever I saw on cromhub website in (crome token & the ICO). Just go to website check option click here you will get contribution guide.pdf. If that's not correct then that PDF have to modify.

I have now looked at the PDF in more detail. The 2m tokens you mean refer to the pre-ico for which there was also a 25% bonus. Of 25% bonus for the Public-Ico unfortunately I see nowhere.
This is contradictory information on Twitter and the homepage. That is confusing

Yes. Its confusing but i mentioned whatever i saw in pdf. We need to clarify with admin or need to check on website once again.

So we need some clarification from CROM team,
- first about discount is it for 1m or 2m token ?

- pre-sales details , how many token sold till now.
Hope CROM team will update this info shortly.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:31:17 PM

I believe CROM can get very high because it is based on ethereum technology and ethereum has almost reached 500 i believe that CROM will also be worth more when it is released.
girib1684

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

So we need some clarification from CROM team,
- first about discount is it for 1m or 2m token ?

- pre-sales details , how many token sold till now.
Hope CROM team will update this info shortly.

It has confirmed. Same things are mentioned on cromhub website in ICO >Distribution>(2.0m tokens during a pre-ICO to early investors with a 25% bonus.). I am not sure it is correct or some miscommunication. Hope waiting some updates from crom team.
BERMUDAL

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:44:43 PM

As far as I know pre-sale details are not communicated properly. everything here is just an assumption. I would prefer CROM team to come and clarify things for the sake of investors interest. That too as quick as possible to stop this negative discussions..

its not necessarily negative. Its simply realistic deduction. A project outlined and projected how the sales are going and where the bonusses are. Once after the first round of sales ends they decide to switch it up and offer another bonus, it indicates they need another motivator to increase sales (thus bonus).

as mentioned before, due to the increase of ethereum they must have had this setback. There is no shame in acknowledging the facts and doing something about it. just like CROM now demonstrates by offering an extended bonus.

It ain't rocket science
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:03:35 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 09:30:49 PM by Ares0211

its not necessarily negative. Its simply realistic deduction. A project outlined and projected how the sales are going and where the bonusses are. Once after the first round of sales ends they decide to switch it up and offer another bonus, it indicates they need another motivator to increase sales (thus bonus).

as mentioned before, due to the increase of ethereum they must have had this setback. There is no shame in acknowledging the facts and doing something about it. just like CROM now demonstrates by offering an extended bonus.

It ain't rocket science

Im totally with you Bermudal, they only reacted to the wish of those potencial investors here, who had been afraid about the rising eth price. And I think its a very fair solution for all of us. By the way, the 25% bonus are ongoing, I got the information in their telegram channel (;
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:15:06 PM

As far as I remember and I see it, bonus is applicable for the first 1 mil tokens only.

as somebody said, if 1m token is alreaady sold out then CROM team should announce it officially. If team announce that, it will catch attention of many potential investors. Thats why again I am stressing about live ICO progress counter.

a countdown could still be a good idea. When people see a countdown of token sold and token left, it creates a sense of urgency in them and also make them realise that they are missing out on the bonus deal, They might just be prompted to jump in quick

Yeah i'm surprised the counter hasn't been implemented yet, its going to be hard for new investors to check whether the first 1m tokens have been sold or not. It would also be good for us followers of the project to check if the ICO sale is hitting targets and how popular it has been.

BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:09:18 PM

As I understand it, Cromhub wants to make it easier for different branches to work together, for example publishers, agencies and marketing networks. Does Cromhub has already partnerships with their target audience? For example did publishers show interest in working with Cromhub?
(I am not talking about the partnerships that are previously posted in this thread)

cryptossi

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:13:44 PM

As I understand it, Cromhub wants to make it easier for different branches to work together, for example publishers, agencies and marketing networks. Does Cromhub has already partnerships with their target audience? For example did publishers show interest in working with Cromhub?
(I am not talking about the partnerships that are previously posted in this thread)

I would also like to see an answer to this, but I guess you won't be able to gauge the full demand for the service that CROM provides until it's released. You see a few people on the telegram page talking about business 'opportunities' , so I wonder if they're referring to working with CROM or using their service.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

in fact a good question. I looked at the homepage again, could find no information in this regard. But according to timeline (at the and of the homepage), first business partnerships are to be announced in Q2 2018
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:10:02 PM

Very interesting point on your website: "If the soft cap is reached, but there are still CROM tokens unsold after 14 days, these CROM tokens are transferred to the company wallet"
What does this mean and why do not you want to burn unsold tokens?
cryptossi

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

Very interesting point on your website: "If the soft cap is reached, but there are still CROM tokens unsold after 14 days, these CROM tokens are transferred to the company wallet"
What does this mean and why do not you want to burn unsold tokens?

I hope that once they are transferred back to the company wallet they will be burnt otherwise that is a bit worrying because the team would hold a massive amount of tokens and they could control the price.

BERMUDAL

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:13:13 PM

i believe those partnerships they already announced, work with these publishers etc..
Those partnerships they announced, those companies get hired for certain marketing i believe.. and they will use CROM's token and platform to do their payment
cryptossi

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:06:32 PM

i believe those partnerships they already announced, work with these publishers etc..
Those partnerships they announced, those companies get hired for certain marketing i believe.. and they will use CROM's token and platform to do their payment

Yeah the companies they have partnered with will hopefully be the main clients/customers of the CROMhub service. If not they will work with CROMhub to improve the product & service!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:12:35 PM

As far as I remember and I see it, bonus is applicable for the first 1 mil tokens only.

as somebody said, if 1m token is alreaady sold out then CROM team should announce it officially. If team announce that, it will catch attention of many potential investors. Thats why again I am stressing about live ICO progress counter.

a countdown could still be a good idea. When people see a countdown of token sold and token left, it creates a sense of urgency in them and also make them realise that they are missing out on the bonus deal, They might just be prompted to jump in quick

Yeah i'm surprised the counter hasn't been implemented yet, its going to be hard for new investors to check whether the first 1m tokens have been sold or not. It would also be good for us followers of the project to check if the ICO sale is hitting targets and how popular it has been.

Since there is no counter on the website, I checked their contract address (https://etherscan.io/address/0x5F391f8253475bFFa27B2f8544994f9717aB310d). It seems like there weren't many transactions so far. So the 25% bonus should still be in place.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:07:34 AM

I agree with you and if it hits 1 million CROM can change their signature sign to something with we have reached our first million and people will invest more because the demand is high.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:08:36 AM

Since there is no counter on the website, I checked their contract address (https://etherscan.io/address/0x5F391f8253475bFFa27B2f8544994f9717aB310d). It seems like there weren't many transactions so far. So the 25% bonus should still be in place.

checking the contract address was a good idea. really does not look like many investors. that is a bit disappointing. Thought the concept attracts more interested people. Probably the 10ETH minimum were too high. But with the 25% bonus in public ico something can change
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: